Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing persons and slavery in the US

iamdee1

Ok, it is 8:00 AM and I did a quick search of the Missing Childrens Website. In all the States there was only one child reported so far that was missing for yesterday October 21, 2011. That child disappeared from Hampton Virginia. Not surprised at all. I will do another search later today and see if there are any more and will post the numbers.

Edited by iamdee1

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iamdee1

• Biff Wellington

• JonathanVonErich

• Dredimus

If they can see patterns and find serial killers I don't know why they can't see this. Do you think they are investigating it? If so I don't know why they aren't putting the info out there for the public to see, to warn them.

I don't know if they are or not.

I called several places yesterday and couldn't find anyone that could actually help me. I talked to a couple people that answered the phones and was told there was no one in the office and they had no detectives. I talked to one person and explained the situation and they said, "If there is a problem, I'm sure someone is working on it".

A couple people listened but had no idea what to do with the information so they gave me other numbers to call and no one would answer.

One lady said "Ok, I got your information" before I was even able to give any details and when I told her I wasn't done, she was like, "oh, alright then, what else", I told her some more and she said again, "Ok, I got your information Ma'am" I felt like a child that had done something wrong and don't think I had been on the phone more than 20 seconds. I heard a click and had to ask if she was still there. She was but by this time I was starting to get irritated so I hung up.

Not good to force information on someone that doesn't want it.

Edited by iamdee1

Firstly, the numbers you are seeing are probably misleading. There are far more children and young people missing than would be apparent by looking at the statistics you offered here. The missing on that page are only there if added by "someone". They are not directly correlated with the actual number of missing reported every year. I am guessing maybe the website issues from VA so perhaps has more diligent contributors. But to answer your question, yes "white slavery" is alive and well in the US in the 21st century.

I live in San Antonio,TX and the number of young girls (and boys) moved through here for the sex trade is mind boggling. There are also a good number of children who are literal slaves to wealthy immigrants. They bring the vile custom of their homeland to our cities and unless someone complains, nothing is done.

Sadly, it is the way of the world and it will never change. Human beings are by and large the most disgusting creatures to ever walk the face of the earth. How sad that we must abide with monsters while waiting for a Michaelangelo, or Bach.

Edited by jaguarsky

And one more post on the thread in response to Iamdee's interest from her personal account: "Mexican death videos" or sadistic child p---graphy. In the Mexican border states and increasingly into this country, Mexican drug cartels have been widely attracted to such practices to profit from capture, exploitation and sometimes (mass) murder of young women such as the 200+ victims and bodies discovered in Ciudad Juarez; and use of pre-teen children in human trafficking, many for sexual reasons...and should I mention Cuban drug smugglers plus ties with anti-government guerillas and insurgents funded by drug money in Colombia and Central America.

Then in the west coast and Canadian border, the Chinese and Russian mafia are also involved in similar schemes to make more cash to buy drugs (esp. heroin and cocaine) and illegally obtained firearms, and already the Mexican mafia and drug cartel have obtained millions of dollars worth of guns and ammo in firearms for drugs trade deals from the US CIA and FBI. The Operation Fast and Furious scandal reports in the news media is a sorry state of current events in the ongoing war on Drugs...about to fail.

I wonder there's more classified that law enforcement needs to investigate and the general public needs to know, because the welfare of young children may be involved. The Mexican mafia, Russian mobs, Chinese mafia, Yazuka (Japanese crime gangs) and other global organized crime networks have been one of the major causes of kidnapping and sexual abuse of women and children in a pandemic scale. Also the connections with Afghanistan known for being the source of opium grown in their mountains and out of all misogynists, Al-Qaida may be involved in trading people for guns used to traffick them for drugs.

I'm not sure how I missed this thread but these are very good theories. I am sure it is coming from somewhere high up. I have my doubts we'll be able to stop it, slow them down in Virginia maybe, but I believe they will move on to another place if that is what is occuring.

The important thing now, IMO, is to continue informing people of VA of their risks if they do not keep their children close right now.

Firstly, the numbers you are seeing are probably misleading. There are far more children and young people missing than would be apparent by looking at the statistics you offered here. The missing on that page are only there if added by "someone". They are not directly correlated with the actual number of missing reported every year. I am guessing maybe the website issues from VA so perhaps has more diligent contributors. But to answer your question, yes "white slavery" is alive and well in the US in the 21st century.

That is something I haven't thought about. Who adds these missing to the list? Is it the police or the parents?

If not all of them are added, I wonder how many more there are in Virginia that we are not aware of. I am going to check out where the website is located.

Edited by iamdee1

It appears the The Center For Missing and Exploited CHildren is located in Alexandria Virginia. I wonder if there is some bias because of this fact. I think I'll try to contact them to find out.

Do remember that the numbers are steadily rising at a remarkable rate so if they've been adding them just because they are in Virginia, it still doesn't account for the fact that so many more have been added in September and October than the rest of the 10 years combined.

IMO, I still think there is something not right going on. I am curious as to who contributes the information and if there is any partiality shown due to location.

I also just discovered that TRUTV has added a show for Missing and Exploited Children and looks like it started in May of 2010. The last airing I am seeing is April 2011 so the show may have already been cancelled.

OK, from what I am reading, when a child is reported missing, that information is given to local law enforcment and it is best to request the information be immediately released into the Center for Missing and Exploited Children. That may be why one child showed up on Oct. 20th and the rest didn't show up until the next day. Maybe a delay in the paperwork and the one that did show up, was requested immediately. I don't know.

It sounds to me like either way, the information is forewarded. It would be greatly appriciated if anyone else who reads up on this issue foreward it in, I would be curious to know how you read it.

Edited by iamdee1

Higher up people are involved in this, that is why no one is doing a damn thing about it. You are doing a great job, just be careful.

We have no evidences that this is true, but it's very possible. Since the beginning of time Organized crime have had ties with the government, in one form or another, so there's a very good probability that Higher up people may be involved in this. I'm waiting for the evidences, and I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but it's very possible.

If they can see patterns and find serial killers I don't know why they can't see this. Do you think they are investigating it? If so I don't know why they aren't putting the info out there for the public to see, to warn them.

Because it's very difficult to find patterns when it comes to kidnappings. People from all ages are abducted each months, all over the country ( if we are talking about the United States ), and it's very difficult to "profile" these abductors or abduction rings when we know nothing about them, when the victims often have nothing in common ( age, sex, city ), when we can't track who do what and when. It's almost impossible to know if the 9 years old white girl who was abducted in Illinois was abducted by the same men who have abducted the, let's say, 16 years old black girl from the same area, it's really difficult to find patterns when we have basically nothing to work with. It's tragic, very sad, but true, kidnappers rarely leave evidences behind them, and since so many different people disappears each months it's really difficult to find patterns.

I agree 100% with you my friend. Thanks to DeAnna, Mike and others for sharing the numbers, but I agree that most of them ( if not all of them ) are misleading, and that there are far more children and young people missing than would be apparent by looking at these statistics. One of the investigator with who I talked, years ago, told me that these numbers are only what they ( the different agencies working ont hese cases ) know, and that every year a lot of people disappears without a trace, and these disappearance will never be reported to the authorities.

OK, from what I am reading, when a child is reported missing, that information is given to local law enforcment and it is best to request the information be immediately released into the Center for Missing and Exploited Children. That may be why one child showed up on Oct. 20th and the rest didn't show up until the next day. Maybe a delay in the paperwork and the one that did show up, was requested immediately. I don't know.

It sounds to me like either way, the information is forewarded. It would be greatly appriciated if anyone else who reads up on this issue foreward it in, I would be curious to know how you read it.

Well we don't always know what's happening behind the scene, if I can say so. Releasing the information into the Center for Missing and Exploited Children should be a priority, I agree. But we have to give the investigators time to look closely at a new case, to look into all the possibilities, to interview the family members, etc, before sharing the information with everybody.

Great job DeAnna, at one point I thought I was the only one who was taking the time to make phone calls to the different agencies in the US ( even if I live in Canada ), I'm happy to know you, and you are really doing a great job. :)

Edited by JonathanVonErich

Thank you Jonathan. I have kept my eyes on the sight for a lot of years and have never seen the numbers I am seeing right now in Virginia and I really do think something is wrong

One lady said "Ok, I got your information" before I was even able to give any details and when I told her I wasn't done, she was like, "oh, alright then, what else", I told her some more and she said again, "Ok, I got your information Ma'am" I felt like a child that had done something wrong and don't think I had been on the phone more than 20 seconds. I heard a click and had to ask if she was still there. She was but by this time I was starting to get irritated so I hung up.

Not good to force information on someone that doesn't want it.

It happened to me many times. It's really frustrating because sometimes I had the feeling I cared more about the cases than the investigators did, a lot of the discussion I had were awkward, like the investigators didn't really knew what to say, that's why this year, when I called the agency investigating the case of David Michael Borer, was the first phone call I made to such an agency in over 2 years. Again, I'm not saying these people don't do their job like they should, but.... :hmm:

Thank you Jonathan. I have kept my eyes on the sight for a lot of years and have never seen the numbers I am seeing right now in Virginia and I really do think something is wrong

I agree, the numbers in Virginia are scary, and there's something behind them, no doubt about that.

But something is wrong all over the US. Just look at the list for 2011, at Charleyproject.org. People from all states have vanished this year; California, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Florida. It's happening all over the Country.

I was reading about the disappearance of Alivia Christine Kail, in Pennsylvania, she disappeared 7 months ago, and I'm convinced that she was abducted. Again, people should look at Charleyproject.org, great site.

You need to read this article from Sou Cal. about Alisa Wheeler, a reportedly missing teen girl found alive, under her captors and sent to Mexico where she's able to connect her family and legal authorities.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/19/alisa-wheeler-missing-person_n_1019772.html

Meanwhile, two teen girls in the Palm Springs area: Daniela Moya and Brook Leon, are reported missing by their families.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/local-news-headlines/20111021-la-quinta-2-high-school-girls-reported-missing.ece?ssimg=354358

Both of the disappearances aroused my suspicion on any connection with Mexican human traffickers in the illict sex trade.

I hope Anonymous hacks them like they did with the secret web site Lolita City, the infamous child p----graphy forum unable to be tracked on the World Wide Web. Who else is clever in breaking through secret web sites and the underground "Dark Net"? :ph34r:

Edited by DeMikeDe

You need to read this article from Sou Cal. about Alisa Wheeler, a reportedly missing teen girl found alive, under her captors and sent to Mexico where she's able to connect her family and legal authorities.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/19/alisa-wheeler-missing-person_n_1019772.html

Meanwhile, two teen girls in the Palm Springs area: Daniela Moya and Brook Leon, are reported missing by their families.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/local-news-headlines/20111021-la-quinta-2-high-school-girls-reported-missing.ece?ssimg=354358

Thanks a lot for the links Mike, great job.

It's no surprise that Mexico could possibly be ( and I believe it is ) a hotbed for sexual slavery. Me and DeAnna spoke about this months ago, if you search the web you'll find a lot of stories like Alisa Wheeler's, and sadly these stories rarely have a happy ending.

Here's the link to a website, where you'll find a lot of stories linking Mexico to sexual slavery: Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery

Thanks Iamdee1 for sharing your story. I thought of two things.

1. Contact (anonymously or not) the local TV news in Virginia. Present your evidence in a concise manner.

2. Register at www.city-data.com and make posts to different areas in Virginia, or any other part of the country that is affected. I don't know if a moderator on that site will remove your posts. but it's worth a try. A lot of local people read the info for their area.

Good luck and be careful.

EDIT: corrected website address

Edited by little_dreamer

Jon,

Oh, yes, I have been to both sights. Infact, when I discovered the Photo of David Michael Borer on Charleyproject, I had to have you take a second look to make sure I wasn't crazy. I am still convinced that David was the child in the photo that they believed to be Michael Henley and, lucky for me, you didn't say I was crazy. We both believed that person to be David at the time and I still believe it was him.

It is always good to have a person that is just as interested and dedicated to the same interests in order to compare assumptions on things like these.

I am a strong believer that as one, we can not stop these crimes but in a group, we become much stronger and can get the word out faster. Since 8:00 this morning, there have been another 400+ people that have gained a new knowledge of this topic through our discussions.

At the rate the view numbers are going up, people are becoming more aware than I had ever hoped when I started this post. One of our goals should be to educate as many people as possible of the threat and try to get the numbers lowered that way, especially since I don't believe there is any way to stop all of the organizations conduction business right now and stealing these children.

Knowledge is a must. I am just thankful that people are paying attention and clicking into this thread and every comment that gets through, puts us at the top of the true crime section so that other can see.

Greatly appriciated.

Edited by iamdee1

Thanks Iamdee1 for sharing your story. I thought of two things.

1. Contact (anonymously or not) the local TV news in Virginia. Present your evidence in a concise manner.

2. Register at www.citydata.com and make posts to different areas in Virginia, or any other part of the country that is affected. I don't know if a moderator on that site will remove your posts. but it's worth a try. A lot of local people read the info for their area.

Good luck and be careful.

This is very good information to have. I've got a party for a 70 year olds birthday that I will be leaving for in about 20 minutes but when I get home in a few hours, I am definitely going to check out that sight.

Thank you so much.

Jon,

Oh, yes, I have been to both sights. Infact, when I discovered the Photo of David Michael Borer on Charleyproject, I had to have you take a second look to make sure I wasn't crazy. I am still convinced that David was the child in the photo that they believed to be Michael Henley and, lucky for me, you didn't say I was crazy. We both believed that person to be David at the time and I still believe it was him.

It is always good to have a person that is just as interested and dedicated to the same interests in order to compare assumptions on things like these.

I am a strong believer that as one, we can not stop these crimes but in a group, we become much stronger and can get the word out faster. Since 8:00 this morning, there have been another 400+ people that have gained a new knowledge of this topic through our discussions.

At the rate the view numbers are going up, people are becoming more aware than I had ever hoped when I started this post. One of our goals should be to educate as many people as possible of the threat and try to get the numbers lowered that way, especially since I don't believe there is any way to stop all of the organizations conduction business right now and stealing these children.

Knowledge is a must. I am just thankful that people are paying attention and clicking into this thread and every comment that gets through, puts us at the top of the true crime section so that other can see.

Greatly appriciated.

I have been one of those 400 and I must say I believe the findings of your research are down right chilling. For over a year now I constantly check this website for strange news stories or to simply read what topics are being discussed on the forums,but after reading this thread in particular I felt compelled to register. Thank you for your dedication and for sharing your own personal story of survival.

am a strong believer that as one, we can not stop these crimes but in a group, we become much stronger and can get the word out faster. Since 8:00 this morning, there have been another 400+ people that have gained a new knowledge of this topic through our discussions.

i've been watching this thread since it began. I must say its an interesting - chilling - thing that's been discussed here. o.O

I just hope all this "research" leads to something...

I would imagine there has got to be a way for people who strongly about this to organize. Some of world's most influential organizations have begun with just a few concerned individuals.

I made a mistake. The correct website is www.city-data.com.

The Virginia message board forum is at:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/virginia/

Hubbys 68 year old mother got wasted at the party so I just got home. lol.

Thank you so much little dreamer for the links, I am definitely going to check them out. Hopefully, I can get to them before bed because they definitely sound like something that will help us.

I have been one of those 400 and I must say I believe the findings of your research are down right chilling. For over a year now I constantly check this website for strange news stories or to simply read what topics are being discussed on the forums,but after reading this thread in particular I felt compelled to register. Thank you for your dedication and for sharing your own personal story of survival.

I am so glad to know that people are paying attention to this situation and to know that people are compelled to jump in. Welcome Aboard. I believe we need everyone we can get right now to put a stop to this.

I would imagine there has got to be a way for people who strongly about this to organize. Some of world's most influential organizations have begun with just a few concerned individuals.

Funny you should say that Biff. It is a wonderful idea and I can count you in right?

I can't think of any reason that we can't be the ones to make a difference. We are numbers strong as I've said before, we have many influencial people on this site, we are picking up people by the hour, and we are privoy to a situation that a couple of million Americans are not. Most importantly, I believe there are a lot of people here that would join with us to make that difference.

If we could pick up a 10th of the watchers, that would give us right now about 130 people to make phone calls or send emails, a 5th would be good too. Even one or two percent of the readers would be enough to make a dent in it.

All we would have to do is each of us make a couple phone calls a day (10 minutes tops or in my case, much less) to various organizations and I believe the numbers in Virginia will start dropping.

How many of the readers would be willing to take 10 minutes of their day to stop what could amount to hundreds of children from disappearing?.

I have the plan. Any takers?

If even a handful of people say that they will join in this, we will start planning and hit them hard.

Edited by iamdee1

i've been watching this thread since it began. I must say its an interesting - chilling - thing that's been discussed here. o.O

I just hope all this "research" leads to something...

Thanks so much for staying with the thread. I believe we need everyone we can get right now to get the word around.

Funny you should say that Biff. It is a wonderful idea and I can count you in right?

I can't think of any reason that we can't be the ones to make a difference. We are numbers strong as I've said before, we have many influencial people on this site, we are picking up people by the hour, and we are privoy to a situation that a couple of million Americans are not. Most importantly, I believe there are a lot of people here that would join with us to make that difference.

If we could pick up a 10th of the watchers, that would give us right now about 130 people to make phone calls or send emails, a 5th would be good too. Even one or two percent of the readers would be enough to make a dent in it.

All we would have to do is each of us make a couple phone calls a day (10 minutes tops or in my case, much less) to various organizations and I believe the numbers in Virginia will start dropping.

How many of the readers would be willing to take 10 minutes of their day to stop what could amount to hundreds of children from disappearing?.

I have the plan. Any takers?

If even a handful of people say that they will join in this, we will start planning and hit them hard.

I wouldn't know where to begin, but you can count me in. :tu: Anything to save the life of a child. If my daughter was one of these victims I would go insane.