Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing persons and slavery in the US

iamdee1

I wouldn't know where to begin, but you can count me in. :tu: Anything to save the life of a child. If my daughter was one of these victims I would go insane.

That is awesome Biff. Glad to have our first volunteer and I agree, I would go crazy if one of my kids vanished. Once we have our volunteers, I think we need to do some planning. Got a few ideas about how to spread the word and I do believe that we have to have our ducks in a row to fight this.

We wouldn't want 10 or 20 people to call the same places and there are a few places that definitely need to be called. I think we'll need people to send emails too as well as a letter needs to be written explaining to them who we are, what we want, and what we hope to accomplish by contacting them. Those letters will need to be forewarded.

If we have enough volunteers, we will need someone to acquire phone numbers that can be issued. We want to cover the most important one, police, schools in the abduction areas, tv/newspaper tips, politicians, ect. If we hit them hard, it shouldn't cost us more that 10 minutes or so a day. And we can do it every day for a week and go from there.

Don't worry Biff, there will be a lot to do for everyone, in fact, I'm making a list for you right now. LOL.

OMG, Am I crazy? Tell me if I am.

I just brought up the numbers for 10/21/11 and there have been 2 kids added out of Florida and a warrant has been issued for their mother. There was still 1 missing boy from Hampton Virginia for yesterdays date.

I typed in todays number and there hasn't been any as of now. I will check in the morning to see if any more have been added.

I'm thinking with 17 on the 20th of October that may be why there was only one on the 21st or maybe it is a time to move them and that is why the activity has appeared to stop.

I really need to post the numbers for the month of October so everyone can see them how bad they are.

I'll try to get them done A.S.A.P. I got nowhere trying to figure them out but they're worth looking at.

Edited by iamdee1

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iamdee1

• Biff Wellington

• JonathanVonErich

• Dredimus

I will definitely br glad to help I won't be able to do much at first. I have a lot on my plate at this particular moment. I have find a way to Nederland CO. & from there I'm literally starting from below 0 to get a job, a car, a place to live. Then I'm sending word to my wife in FL. so that her & my daughter can come Nederland CO. so that we can have our stable family enviorment. ETA: 6 to 8 months. Once I've gotten the Job, Car & Home I'll be able to devote more time & attention to this cause.

I will definitely br glad to help I won't be able to do much at first. I have a lot on my plate at this particular moment. I have find a way to Nederland CO. & from there I'm literally starting from below 0 to get a job, a car, a place to live. Then I'm sending word to my wife in FL. so that her & my daughter can come Nederland CO. so that we can have our stable family enviorment. ETA: 6 to 8 months. Once I've gotten the Job, Car & Home I'll be able to devote more time & attention to this cause.

That's Ok Biff. I know some things have to come first. You'll be back with your family in no time and I hope the time flies for you.

Right now, I think my thoughts have changed a bit. If we can get, say 10 or 15 newspapers to carry the story or the TV, maybe CNN, we wouldn't have to work so hard. They'll spread the word for us.

The really hard work will be if no one listens to what we have to say, then we may have to resort to other tactics. Right now, I'm thinking there are at least 10 counties that need to have the media informed and see if anything hits the internet.

But I think the first thing I will start out with will be on Monday morning and I am going to call the Center For Missing and Exploited Children back and find out if they do more abductions for Virginia due to the location or if all missing persons in the U.S. get put into the data base.

Perhaps I'll see if they also realize the numbers for Virginia are so high. Surely they do so why haven't they contacted the news. Maybe I'll ask that the next time someone says to me, "thank you ma'am we have your information" and tries to brush me off.

I think that is a fine place to start. It will give us a better idea as to what is going on.

Edited by iamdee1

I called the Center for missing and exploited children this morning and talked to a woman that informed me that it is not necessarily the Police Departments job to send in the information. The families do that too.

When I told her that the numbers were really high in Virginia, she wanted to know where I was getting my information and I told her off of their website and also explained to her how the numbers have been getting higher since the beginning of the year and that there was a large amount of missing on the coastal region and what I thought. She said that my thoughts were a possibility, however, if I wanted to talk statistics, I would need to call the Media Department tomorrow and explain it to them.

I guess that is my goal tomorrow.

Thanks for joining us Biff, we need a lot of people, glad to have you on our little team buddy. :tu:

Today I have already called three agencies here in Canada. I have discovered some interesting cases that have happened in my Country, and I think it would be logical that I spend some of my free time looking into cases in my own Country. I wasn't sure if they would be open on a sunday, seems like most agencies are open 7 days a week.

I'm planning of calling the National Missing Children Services tomorrow, after my classes.

If anyone is interested here's the link to another great site sharing informations about missing children, not only in Canada but all over the world: http://ca.missingkids.com/

Right now I'm looking at cases from my province, Quebec. I don't have much free time with my classes and work, but the 3 phone calls I made today took only 30-35 minutes of my time ( maybe less ), so I believe everyone can find the time to research some of these cases, and to ask questions to the different agencies in charge of these cases. Hopefully more people will join. :)

Thanks for joining us Biff, we need a lot of people, glad to have you on our little team buddy. :tu:

Today I have already called three agencies here in Canada. I have discovered some interesting cases that have happened in my Country, and I think it would be logical that I spend some of my free time looking into cases in my own Country. I wasn't sure if they would be open on a sunday, seems like most agencies are open 7 days a week.

I'm planning of calling the National Missing Children Services tomorrow, after my classes.

If anyone is interested here's the link to another great site sharing informations about missing children, not only in Canada but all over the world: http://ca.missingkids.com/

Right now I'm looking at cases from my province, Quebec. I don't have much free time with my classes and work, but the 3 phone calls I made today took only 30-35 minutes of my time ( maybe less ), so I believe everyone can find the time to research some of these cases, and to ask questions to the different agencies in charge of these cases. Hopefully more people will join. :)

Great work Jonathan, I too believe it won't take much time for anyone that wants to get involved. And IMO, every little bit helps, whether it is here in the U.S., or in other countries. It is a problem that needs to be addressed..

These children that have been abducted are scared. I know how desperate a child can feel when put into this situation. There are thousands a year that never go home. Things are much worse for them than it was me. I was lucky and my heart goes out to those who weren't. We can all do something even if it is on our own, in our own area, whatever. Caring enough counts for something.

I'm going to call the Exploited Children site tomorrow and ask a lot of questions so I get a better feel of how this process is done and am going to continue to work on Virginia until I determine if this is just a normal thing or not and will post the results of that call.

I don't think this is normal, but best to check everything out before we start screaming wolf.

I just really find it hard to belive that the majority of the people that live on the coast of Virginia are the only ones looking for their kids. I would think the numbers would be pretty comparable to, if not the country, then at least the rest of the state. The numbers are not even close.

Edited by iamdee1

These numbers are scary, De.

Anyone think it's strange that, during the second week, nothing was reported 5 days out of 7 ?? I think it's strange.

Pretty large numbers in October and every day except yesterday and the 5th there were missing kids. August had 63 and there is already over a hundred in October and still have 10 days left. Not good at all IMO.

Edited by iamdee1

What are the numbers in Alaska, after all they are only short trip from Russia. It seems like a prime spot for transportation to the other side of the world. Also what about Hawaii, it being so close to Japan, though it seems like a more difficult slave trade route than Alaska. With Alaska they travel from the States, through Canada, to Alaska, then hop a ship to Russia. Hell grease a few palms & you wouldn't even need to show a passport. Especially if you knew which pockets to line. Now the numbers in Alaska might not be high but it seem like a strong possibility for a route. I mean once you're in Russia you're already in the vicinity of other Asian countries & Europe is only a stones throw away.

Edited by Biff Wellington

OMG, We are in the millenium, you wouldn't think it would be that hard to post a calendar.

Edited by iamdee1

What are the numbers in Alaska, after all they are only short trip from Russia. It seems like a prime spot for transportation to the other side of the world. Also what about Hawaii, it being so close to Japan, though it seems like a more difficult slave trade route than Alaska. With Alaska they travel from the States, through Canada, to Alaska, then hop a ship to Russia. Hell grease a few palms & you wouldn't even need to show a passport. Especially if you knew which pockets to line. Now they numbers in Alaska might not be high but it seem like a strong possibility for a route. I mean once you're in Russia you're already in the vicinity of other Asian countries & Europe is only a stones throw away.

Good point Biff.

The case that me and DeAnna have investigated this summer, the abduction of David Michael Borer, took place in Alaska.

The National Center for Missing Children only list 8 cases, one of them is David Michael Borer, and only 2 of them are missing children.

I'm sure DeAnna will share the right numbers with us.

Edited by JonathanVonErich

What are the numbers in Alaska, after all they are only short trip from Russia. It seems like a prime spot for transportation to the other side of the world. Also what about Hawaii, it being so close to Japan, though it seems like a more difficult slave trade route than Alaska. With Alaska they travel from the States, through Canada, to Alaska, then hop a ship to Russia. Hell grease a few palms & you wouldn't even need to show a passport. Especially if you knew which pockets to line. Now the numbers in Alaska might not be high but it seem like a strong possibility for a route. I mean once you're in Russia you're already in the vicinity of other Asian countries & Europe is only a stones throw away.

Alaska......8 since 1973....0 this year.

Hawaii.....11 since 1977....0 this year.

Alaska was where 8 year old David Michael Boyer was abducted. Jon and I believed he was the one found in the photo in the late 1980's as it looked like him and he was the only boy that size and age group that come up missing during that time period.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Calico

There was a time when this polaroid was on every television show that was anything back at the time. It was profiled on Current Affair, Hard Copy, Americas Most Wanted, Unsolved Mysteries, as well as many early morning talk shows.

This picture is what prompted me to call investigators and tell them about the slavery ring that abducted me, 15 years after it happened.

Edited by iamdee1

OMG, We are in the millenium, you wouldn't think it would be that hard to post a calendar.

If you hit the print screen button it will take a screenshot then you can paste it on MSpaint & save it. Upload that image onto photobucket.com or imageshack.com & then you can just share the image. Hope that helps. :tu:

Good point Biff.

The case that me and DeAnna have investigated this summer, the abduction of David Michael Borer, took place in Alaska.

The National Center for Missing Children only list 8 cases, one of them is David Michael Borer, and only 2 of them are missing children.

I'm sure DeAnna will share the right numbers with us.

I knew the numbers would be low there. Maybe it's like part of a rouse. Snatch the people up in VA. far away from the continental trade route. If people notice all of the disappearances in VA. they'll get none-the-wiser to the route in Alaska. Once VA is discovered just switch the operation to another continental state. Keep them following the starting point & they'll never discover the ending point. If things got to hot in the U.S. the could just switch over to Canada. I'm probably over thinking this, but I'm trying apply the way I thought when I was criminal. Granted I was a much smaller scale criminal, but I still have a clean record & never spent a minute in jail other than to visit a "friend" or bail someone out.

This is really a goofy way to do this but it is the only way to get it through.

August...........September.........October

Edited by iamdee1

This is really a goofy way to do this but it is the only way to get it through.

August...........September.........October

Do you want to PM the link. I can get the actual calendar up on the screen for you.

I appriciate that Biff but it is not actually a calender, just something that I made up and wished it would look like one but I already x'ed out of it.

I am not as computer literate as I wish I was. Just recently learned the easy way to copy and paste. Oh well.

That is interesting what you said about Alaska and them doing their deeds away from their transport destinations. Do you think they would be taking them across by cars? I think it would be too far to use boats.

The snapshot of the kid we believed to be David Michael Borer was found in Florida months after his disappearance. Jon and I discussed the possiblity that he was held for awhile and then sold off or that the person that bought him was moving to Florida and had to transport the 2 children but I would think roadways would be very dangerous.

Maybe they were moving them toward the ocean.

Edited by iamdee1

I appriciate that Biff but it is not actually a calender, just something that I made up and wished it would look like one but I already x'ed out of it.

I am not as computer literate as I wish I was. Just recently learned the easy way to copy and paste. Oh well.

That is interesting what you said about Alaska and them doing their deeds away from their transport destinations. Do you think they would be taking them across by cars? I think it would be too far to use boats.

The snapshot of the kid we believed to be David Michael Borer was found in Florida months after his disappearance. Jon and I discussed the possiblity that he was held for awhile and then sold off or that the person that bought him was moving to Florida and had to transport the 2 children but I would think roadways would be very dangerous.

Maybe they were moving them toward the ocean.

That's very possible. I was thinking driving to Alaska then a boat to Russia. Florida is definitely another possibility. I lived there for a number of years. It's mostly rich retiree's that thrive off of oppressing their less fortunate counterparts. It's very possible that there is ring of wealthy "aristocrats" making a living this way or even getting jollies off this way. In my opinion, I've lived in both Southwest Florida & Las Vegas Nevada & you know what I've noticed. SW FL had a Higher prostitution rate than Las Vegas. Las Vegas prostitutes are just loud about it.

That's too funny. I've been to vegas, lived on Fremont at some of the seedy hotels, and met some of the prostitutes. They are not only loud, they are nasty. :innocent:

Edited by iamdee1

That's too funny. I've been to vegas, lived on Fremont at some of the seedy hotels, and met some of the prostitutes. They are not only loud, they are nasty. :innocent:

Will Fremont is pretty nasty in general *shutters*. I lived in South Vegas off of South Eastern Ave. I was right on the border of the clarke & henderson counties. We left right after my daughter was born, but at least she gets brag & tell people that she's a Las Vegas native. It's funny the last time I was Fremont it must have been Gay Cowboy day because there a lot of Gay Cowboys wearing man thongs. It was very uncomfortable, until I got drunk. Then I thought it was hilarious.

Edited by Biff Wellington

That's very possible. I was thinking driving to Alaska then a boat to Russia. Florida is definitely another possibility. I lived there for a number of years. It's mostly rich retiree's that thrive off of oppressing their less fortunate counterparts. It's very possible that there is ring of wealthy "aristocrats" making a living this way or even getting jollies off this way. In my opinion, I've lived in both Southwest Florida & Las Vegas Nevada & you know what I've noticed. SW FL had a Higher prostitution rate than Las Vegas. Las Vegas prostitutes are just loud about it.

The coastal counties the Virginia teens are missing from are on the Atlantic Ocean. The west side of Florida has the Gulf of Mexico and the east side is the Atlantic Ocean. The photo that was found back in 1989 was found in Port St. Joe Florida which sits directly on the coastline of the Gulf of Mexico. The Gulf and Atlantic are easily accessible to each other.

Will Fremont is pretty nasty in general *shutters*. I lived in South Vegas off of South Eastern Ave. I was right on the border of the clarke & henderson counties. We left right after my daughter was born, but at least she gets brag & tell people that she's a Las Vegas native. It's funny the last time I was Fremont it must have been Gay Cowboy day because there a lot of Gay Cowboys wearing man thongs. It was very uncomfortable, until I got drunk. Then I thought it was hilarious.

Oh crap, they had the Gay Cowboy Thong Day and I missed it. Dang. :blush:

Yeppers, pretty sleazy area, I was just glad to be living inside at the time. I had been homeless for months until I could get right enough to start working and bringing in an income. Week by week was all I could afford.

Had a slight misfortune with a stalker that bashed me in the head with a cast iron skillet and made me stupid, lost my job, no money, forgot my name, yadda yadda yadda.

Found a job, moved, better now but it took a long time to get right. I have seizures now too. Oh well.

Oh crap, they had the Gay Cowboy Thong Day and I missed it. Dang. :blush:

Yeppers, pretty sleazy area, I was just glad to be living inside at the time. I had been homeless for months until I could get right enough to start working and bringing in an income. Week by week was all I could afford.

Had a slight misfortune with a stalker that bashed me in the head with a cast iron skillet and made me stupid, lost my job, no money, forgot my name, yadda yadda yadda.

Found a job, moved, better now but it took a long time to get right. I have seizures now too. Oh well.

That's pretty coincidental. I was homeless for 7 months with my wife in South Vegas. I lived in the flood channels but I knew all the homeless people in that area, so we had a safe little homebum community. Then my wife got pregnant so we busted ass to get off the streets. I'm still picking up the pieces that's why I'm heading to Nederland CO., I'm gonna play homeless for brief while & get some things together there for us.

Make sure you go when it is warm. The temperature in Colorado can be brutal and I don't know how they deal with the homeless. Here, we have a shelter a block away from us and there are several organizations that will give the homeless a room and a meal. I came home to Illinois years ago.

I learned a lot about the homeless while I lived on the streets. We had a community setting too, in the park. I developed a great respect for some of them and after I got a place to stay and became mobile again, I would go to the fast food restaurants around town. They throw food in the garbabe because they can't serve it after it sits too long. I made friends with a couple people and they would give me the food instead of throwing it away and I would head to the park with it to feed the people that watched and protected me from my stalker. Something I really needed at the time.

They were a great bunch of down and outers.

Edited by iamdee1

Alaska......8 since 1973....0 this year.

Hawaii.....11 since 1977....0 this year.

Alaska was where 8 year old David Michael Boyer was abducted. Jon and I believed he was the one found in the photo in the late 1980's as it looked like him and he was the only boy that size and age group that come up missing during that time period.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Calico

There was a time when this polaroid was on every television show that was anything back at the time. It was profiled on Current Affair, Hard Copy, Americas Most Wanted, Unsolved Mysteries, as well as many early morning talk shows.

This picture is what prompted me to call investigators and tell them about the slavery ring that abducted me, 15 years after it happened.

The 8 people missing in Alaska are not all children, only 2 of them are children, 6 are adults. I was expecting a lot more, but then again we have to remember that a lot of disappearances might have not been reported to the authorities or to the database of the website.

Last month I have started a thread about Tara Calico. I'm almost 100% convinced that the boy on the picture is David Michael Borer.

Thanks again for sharing the numbers De.

I knew the numbers would be low there. Maybe it's like part of a rouse. Snatch the people up in VA. far away from the continental trade route. If people notice all of the disappearances in VA. they'll get none-the-wiser to the route in Alaska. Once VA is discovered just switch the operation to another continental state. Keep them following the starting point & they'll never discover the ending point. If things got to hot in the U.S. the could just switch over to Canada. I'm probably over thinking this, but I'm trying apply the way I thought when I was criminal. Granted I was a much smaller scale criminal, but I still have a clean record & never spent a minute in jail other than to visit a "friend" or bail someone out.

I thought the numbers would be higher, Alaska being a huge State and being close to other countries.

Again, I agree that the numbers in Virginia are scary and that there's something there. I wonder if the numbers in California are also alarming, I have seen hundreds of cases profiled on charleyproject.org coming from California.

And tonight, around 19h30, I was watching a french documentary on the channel "Planete" ( french network ). In the documentary a young woman, named Celine, said that she was abducted and that her abductor was going to send her to Russia or Turkey, and that she would become a sex slave. Just another proof that sexual slavery is still going strong.