Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing persons and slavery in the US

iamdee1

Hey Jon,

I think if you check the 8 people that disappeared from Alaska on the Center for Exploited Children site again, you will see that they were all children when they disappeared. Some of the faces have been age progressed to show what they might look like today since most of the cases were from the 70's and 80's.

Alaska hasn't had any missing children since 2002, almost 9 years.

California is showing a total of 56 for this year and 97 for the past 2 years. Virginia is still way higher.

I definitely believe that the little boy in the picture is David. He was the only child that I think it could be. None of the rest fit his discription, size, hair color, the eyes, facial shape. I have been sure it is for quite awhile.

The eyes of both children said it all. They were terrified. The girls eyes were so red and I wondered back then if she had been drugged too.

That girl Celine has a lot to be thankful for if she was able to escape her captors. There is no telling what will happen to those kids once they are sold off.

Edited by iamdee1

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iamdee1

• Biff Wellington

• JonathanVonErich

• Dredimus

The 8 people missing in Alaska are not all children, only 2 of them are children, 6 are adults. I was expecting a lot more, but then again we have to remember that a lot of disappearances might have not been reported to the authorities or to the database of the website.

Last month I have started a thread about Tara Calico. I'm almost 100% convinced that the boy on the picture is David Michael Borer.

Thanks again for sharing the numbers De.

I thought the numbers would be higher, Alaska being a huge State and being close to other countries.

Again, I agree that the numbers in Virginia are scary and that there's something there. I wonder if the numbers in California are also alarming, I have seen hundreds of cases profiled on charleyproject.org coming from California.

And tonight, around 19h30, I was watching a french documentary on the channel "Planete" ( french network ). In the documentary a young woman, named Celine, said that she was abducted and that her abductor was going to send her to Russia or Turkey, and that she would become a sex slave. Just another proof that sexual slavery is still going strong.

The description of the story on French TV that you were talking about here about a woman named Celine just put me to mind of the movie Taken. Did this happen in France? I do believe that things like that do happen but it's usually young women, not children, that are taken.

I don't know about France but here in the U.S. it looks like the majority of them are young adults between the ages of 13 to 17. My guess, that is because when they turn 18, they are no longer children and don't get reported as runaways on the CM&AC site as often as younger children. I would be curious to know how many do disappear each year that are over the age of 18. It looks like there is a lot of boys disappearing in the same age group and different races for both male and female.

According to information of the CM&AC site, there are approximately 797,500 children reported missing to law enforcement each year. I am sure this number is the world wide statistic. This number breaks down to 2185 children under the age of 18 per day. 203,900 of these children are family abductions. 58,200 of them are listed as non family abduction cases, 115 are victims that are kept 1 night, could be taken 50 miles away and released or killed. The majority of the rest seem to be catagorized into Endangered Runaways.

Since 1984, the center has aided in the return of 160,000 of the 174,000 that were reported to them.

In 2011, the Center received an estimated 535 calls per day with a total of 2.5 million since 1984.

Edited by iamdee1

This article is about Johnny Gosch. A Des Moines paperboy who was abducted December 5, 1982. I always believed that these were the same people that abducted me. I, like Johnny, was told that any attempt at escape could cause me to have the permanent condition of death and they would find me if I returned to my family.

Johnny was delievering his newspapers on that September morning and never returned home. This is his story after he and others were able to escape 23 years later.

At the top of the page are various links, each interesting, including the potential cover-up of the sexual exploitation of children. It is entitled: Conspiracy Theory The Documentary "They" Don't Want You To See and was sceduled to be aired on May 3rd 1994 however, shortly before airing, the video drew the attention of an unnamed Congressman who threated the TV Cable Industry with restrictive legislation if it was aired. Shortly after, it was purchased by an unknown source and was said to have been destroyed.

Johnnys mother is fighting desperately to get the word out about how unsafe the children are in this country. Johnny has gone into hiding as he could easily identify many of the people involved in this situation.

http://www.johnnygosch.com/history.htm

Edited by iamdee1

If you click on the HOME link at the top of the page, Noreen Gosch has not only included extensive investigation but has also released photos that she has received of young boys being tied up and there are also faces of some of the Pediophiles with these boys. She is looking for assistance to help identify some of the children and the identities of the men involved with a link to contact her.

I remember watching this thread many years ago and Noreen has added hundreds of update to it and picked up the task of trying to locate other children. Since there are so many articles, I have been forced to pick and choose the ones I want to re-read. I don't know that I have read every entry on her site so if anyone finds any interesting details that might help us, feel free to let us know.

Please remember, these pictures and information will be very distrubing to many and I am sorry for that, however, it is manditory that we get the word out about what is happening to the children.

Understanding that there is a situation is one step closer to stopping it.

Edited by iamdee1

This article is about Johnny Gosch. A Des Moines paperboy who was abducted December 5, 1982. I always believed that these were the same people that abducted me. I, like Johnny, was told that any attempt at escape could cause me to have the permanent condition of death and they would find me if I returned to my family.

Johnny was delievering his newspapers on that September morning and never returned home. This is his story after he and others were able to escape 23 years later.

At the top of the page are various links, each interesting, including the potential cover-up of the sexual exploitation of children. It is entitled: Conspiracy Theory The Documentary "They" Don't Want You To See and was sceduled to be aired on May 3rd 1994 however, shortly before airing, the video drew the attention of an unnamed Congressman who threated the TV Cable Industry with restrictive legislation if it was aired. Shortly after, it was purchased by an unknown source and was said to have been destroyed.

Johnnys mother is fighting desperately to get the word out about how unsafe the children are in this country. Johnny has gone into hiding as he could easily identify many of the people involved in this situation.

http://www.johnnygosch.com/history.htm

There is another thread about this boy here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=198039

There is another thread about this boy here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=198039

Thanks for the link conspracybeliever. I'm not sure if others were but I was already aware of the White House implications and the midnight sessions.

It is a very interesting read and makes one wonder what is really happening in this country.

Just too sad that there is really no one that can be trusted.

Edited by iamdee1

Sunday, I told you that I called the Center for Missing and Exploited Children website and was told if I wanted to talk statistics, I would have to call the Media Department which I did. Unfortunately, it is answered by a machine that says if you have an article that is due, to leave a message. Sounds like you must be a reporter to talk to them.

I'm not done yet.

Sunday, I told you that I called the Center for Missing and Exploited Children website and was told if I wanted to talk statistics, I would have to call the Media Department which I did. Unfortunately, it is answered by a machine that says if you have an article that is due, to leave a message. Sounds like you must be a reporter to talk to them.

I'm not done yet.

That's terrible. You would think they would have helped you out a little more than they did. There has to be someone that is interested in this kind of information.

You would think wouldn't you but I do understand that they average 585 calls a day. I explained to the lady yesterday that the numbers were so high in Virginia so she cut me off and said I had to call the Media Department.

There has to be someone that can help to work this out. If it is normal, than I can except that, but it would be nice to know something.

I wonder what CNN would say about it.

Edited by iamdee1

Hey, I just had a crazy thought. It seems that Noreen Gosch is still actively adding information to her blog. I bet she could get information that I haven't been able to.

And she is like a bulldog when it comes to children being exploited.

Hmmmm.

The description of the story on French TV that you were talking about here about a woman named Celine just put me to mind of the movie Taken. Did this happen in France? I do believe that things like that do happen but it's usually young women, not children, that are taken.

Yes, the story I saw yesterday happened in France. The abductor, Jean-Luc Blanche, was sentenced to life in prison in 2006.

I don't know about France but here in the U.S. it looks like the majority of them are young adults between the ages of 13 to 17. My guess, that is because when they turn 18, they are no longer children and don't get reported as runaways on the CM&AC site as often as younger children. I would be curious to know how many do disappear each year that are over the age of 18. It looks like there is a lot of boys disappearing in the same age group and different races for both male and female.

From what I have read it's just about the same thing for France, the majority of the victims are young adults. France being a very small country compared to the US, the number of cases is relatively small compared to the one for the United States, but still, too many children and young adults disappears every year, it's the same for almost every country in the entire world.

I just came back from my classes, and I have made 2 phone calls, to two agencies here in the province of Quebec. I think I'm gonna call again about David Michael Borer, and I'm planning of calling the Valencia County Department about the case of Tara Calico, to see if anything came up. The numbers on my phone bill will be high, no doubts about that ! :D

It's too bad that we couldn't start a web page to help some of these people and each other in hopes of helping to solve some of these cases.

It looks like Noreen Gosch is responsible for being the one to get the Center of Missing and Exploited Children website started with a $10,000 grant. She has done so much to make this situation known to the public.

I believe she can get the information that we are struggling for so I called her Cell Phone today and left a message. I am sure she will call back. Keep your fingers crossed.

Edited by iamdee1

As a person that was abducted when I was 13, I have always been interested in what was happening in the world to children and/or young adults and have been keeping an eye on the missing that are listed on the Center for Missing and Exploited Childrens website.

I have been monitoring it for some time and believe that there is some serious issues going on in the state of Virginia right now.

Here are some random statistics from the Exploited Childrens Website just for comparision.

This statistic is for the last 10 years in various states then I will include the numbers for Virginia.

State Number of missing children for last 10 years

Mississippi 1

Missouri 20

New York 56

North Carolina 31

Delaware 2

Maryland 54

Pennsylvania 14

Washington 44

Wisconsin 17

I could give more examples but have found no other states with statistics as high as Virginia or even close to being this high.

Now the total for Virginia for the last 10 years....

Virginia 328

Also, it is very interesting to know that 271 of these children and young adults have come up missing since January 1, 2011 to todays date of 10/20/11.

Between the dates of 10/10/11 and todays date of 10/20/11, there have been 80 children that have gone missing. That's only 10 days.

What is up with this? Why are there so many missing from the state of Virginia?

Now, I realize that children do run away from home but I would think that other states would also have the high statistics too.

I have already developed an opinion on what is going on but I would like to hear what others think would be a logical reason for this large variation in numbers.

I have been in these post before and my feelings are known by some. One big world .org to hunt down the animals responsible for these , not only white but any adult, teen or child caught up in their web of evil. In the military in foreign lands I saw evidence of sex trade with known slavery involved and we wanted so bad to, uh, intervene but were not allowed. I hated to kill in the performance of my duty but I would have no qualms shooting those pieces of trash responsible. I am so sorry about your experiance and trauma. I hope you are finding a healing and a good life. God watch over you.

Thank you Robbie, I have learned to deal with it and I do appriciate the kind words. My story is not as bad as some, I was able to escape but I feel terribly for those that haven't and wish there was a way to bring them home. It really is a terrifying experience thinking that no one will know what happened to you and that you may never see your friends and family again. I was so lucky in that, they only had me a few days. I would not want to live my life in a abduction situation.

Robbie, weren't you a police officer at one time? Have there always been this many reports of missing children or is it like I believe, getting stronger just recently?

Edited by iamdee1

Thank you Robbie, I have learned to deal with it and I do appriciate the kind words. My story is not as bad as some, I was able to escape but I feel terribly for those that haven't and wish there was a way to bring them home. It really is a terrifying experience thinking that no one will know what happened to you and that you may never see your friends and family again. I was so lucky in that, they only had me a few days. I would not want to live my life in a abduction situation.

Robbie, weren't you a police officer at one time? Have there always been this many reports of missing children or is it like I believe, getting stronger just recently?

No honey. I was never a police officer. I was a soldier for twenty-six years. We saw this while in foreign lands. Some of what we knew was going on still haunts me and there was not a damn thing we could do about it. We could never do anything to give us full view on our missions. I do know that some good people in the military, when seeing this are taking steps to make it known without giving up recon conditions. To answer your question, I guess there were always animals out there preying on the innocent. I think this has always been a huge problem. In the older days it was swept under the rug but now we have the media to inform us an make the world a smaller place. I do however feel that there are many people getting on board to fight this problem. Thank God you escaped. Use your experiance to help others if you are able. Good luck and ....be happy.:yes:

No honey. I was never a police officer. I was a soldier for twenty-six years. We saw this while in foreign lands. Some of what we knew was going on still haunts me and there was not a damn thing we could do about it. We could never do anything to give us full view on our missions. I do know that some good people in the military, when seeing this are taking steps to make it known without giving up recon conditions. To answer your question, I guess there were always animals out there preying on the innocent. I think this has always been a huge problem. In the older days it was swept under the rug but now we have the media to inform us an make the world a smaller place. I do however feel that there are many people getting on board to fight this problem. Thank God you escaped. Use your experiance to help others if you are able. Good luck and ....be happy.:yes:

Thank you Robbie, I have tried to make the most of my experience by telling the kids to stay away from strangers and like Jon, have called several police agencies and given them tips about the "industry".

I called Chicago a few months ago because I believed they had an active ring working around there. Talked to a really nice officer who listened to what I had to say and I even told them what county they had moved to. He was not aware the situation had started In Chicago and moved on to Bloomington (over 200 miles away) 3 days after it stopped in Chicago.

It made me feel good knowing that I was giving them information that they did not have about this issue. I have tried to do my part when I notice something is out of the ordinary and have kept an eye on the CM&EC site for years. Jon and I have discussed issues in the past and it is nice to have an outsiders opinion. He has even made calls for me to Alaska.

I feel like I must make some sort of penance for being able to escape and not telling anyone of authority way back then. This is my way of paying it back and I don't feel like I can do enough so it is probably something I will do until the day I die.

I think everyone needs to be aware that there are people that will prey on their children.

Thank you Robbie, I have tried to make the most of my experience by telling the kids to stay away from strangers and like Jon, have called several police agencies and given them tips about the "industry".

I called Chicago a few months ago because I believed they had an active ring working around there. Talked to a really nice officer who listened to what I had to say and I even told them what county they had moved to. He was not aware the situation had started In Chicago and moved on to Bloomington (over 200 miles away) 3 days after it stopped in Chicago.

It made me feel good knowing that I was giving them information that they did not have about this issue. I have tried to do my part when I notice something is out of the ordinary and have kept an eye on the CM&EC site for years. Jon and I have discussed issues in the past and it is nice to have an outsiders opinion. He has even made calls for me to Alaska.

I feel like I must make some sort of penance for being able to escape and not telling anyone of authority way back then. This is my way of paying it back and I don't feel like I can do enough so it is probably something I will do until the day I die.

I think everyone needs to be aware that there are people that will prey on their children.

I salute your bravery. Keep up the good work but be careful and protect yourself as well. I will pray for you and the best of luck and wishs. Great work.:tu:

Whoa! I spend some time making a new signature & trying to find a ride out to CO. & miss out on a ton.

Can't turn your back for a second or there will be tons of reading to catch up on. :cry:

I salute your bravery. Keep up the good work but be careful and protect yourself as well. I will pray for you and the best of luck and wishs. Great work.:tu:

I don't think I am in much danger. Too many others are aware of the situation now so even if they stop me, others would still know. I do belive that if I am right and they get the word about it, they will move onto somewhere else.

At this point, nothing is set in stone anyway as no one that could help me, is willing to accept the fact that there is a problem.

I do find it ironic though that they were hitting the month of October really hard and since this thread came out, there has only been 1 since the 21st of October. Kinda funny that if they are runaways, they stopped the day after the thread started.

Maybe, the apple cart got upset a bit. Who knows?

Ok, it looks like the number for October are starting to roll in. Previously, Oct. 20, 2011 had 17 children that were missing. That number has dropped a bit and there are now 11 children missing, which means that 6 of them were found or returned home on their own. Of the 11 missing, one was from Maryland and 10 were from Virginia.

October 21, original number posted was 1, new updated number is 23, and all but 3 of them are from our list of coastal hot spots. All of them are from Virginia.

October 22, original number posted was zero, new updated number is 12, and all but 2 of them are from our list. All of them are from Virginia.

October 23, original number posted was zero, new updated number is 6, and all but 2 of them are from our list. All of them are from Virginia.

This leaves our total for the United States as of todays date 189 since October 1, 2011.

Total for Virginia 144 since October 1, 2011.

Total missing children in Virginia for dates:

10/20/11 thru 10/23/11 is 51 for the 3 day period.

Total numbers from 10/13/11 thru 10/23/11 is a total of 118 from the entire U.S. with 104 of those from Virginia for the 10 day period.

Numbers for the 24th are not in yet.

Edited by iamdee1

Ok, it looks like the number for October are starting to roll in. Previously, Oct. 20, 2011 had 17 children that were missing. That number has dropped a bit and there are now 11 children missing, which means that 6 of them were found or returned home on their own. Of the 11 missing, one was from Maryland and 10 were from Virginia.

So at least 6 were just angsty runaways.

So at least 6 were just angsty runaways.

Yes, it does look like some of them made their way home. Still too many of them to figure out but I still think there is something not right. The numbers are just too high and I can't see where only the parents in Virginia care about their kids enough to file reports with the Missing Childrens Center.

Did you get caught up on the reading? :cry: