Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged x2] Mass Alien Abduction Experiment

Persia

Or maybe this just proves 7 people have been abducted and the aliens are better at abducting us than we thought.

I mean...if you go one way without much proof of correlation you should probably go the other.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcrom901

• quillius

• AI Construct

• _Only

Or maybe this just proves 7 people have been abducted and the aliens are better at abducting us than we thought.

you mean ever-present invisible aliens abducting human 'souls' whilst they're having an out of body experience? :unsure2:

What about people who have missing or lost time when out driving in their car say, then only under hypnosis do they have any recollection of actually being abducted by aliens. Do they just fall asleep while driving (and passengers at the same time) and have an OBE specifically being abducted. Why when people have an OBE do they dream about aliens and ufo,s. Something doesnt add up to me here. thanks

Do they just fall asleep while driving (and passengers at the same time) and have an OBE specifically being abducted.

please provide the details of the case which you're referring above... tnx

Like one before wrote, this is complete idiocracy.. You cant even make test of such magnitude. Some portion of people out there have probably witnessed the real deal, and in todays world of false info and proofs in every second site or video media, noone belives them. Dont they have something real to do, complete waste of money and resourses. :clap: They've just made a huge fools out of themselves in my eyes. Seriously get your ass's to work on your next space vehicle design and stop posting such ridiculous tests... There are more important stuff out there than "alien" abduction test.

Like one before wrote, this is complete idiocracy.. You cant even make test of such magnitude. Some portion of people out there have probably witnessed the real deal, and in todays world of false info and proofs in every second site or video media, noone belives them. Dont they have something real to do, complete waste of money and resourses. :clap: They've just made a huge fools out of themselves in my eyes. Seriously get your ass's to work on your next space vehicle design and stop posting such ridiculous tests... There are more important stuff out there than "alien" abduction test.

joker-clap.gif

Ah well that's it then; the whole alien abduction phenomena over the last 50 years is all invention of the human mind. Thanks for clearing it up once and for all. Now what's for tea?

Z

Well....yes, wasn't that always obvious?

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Californians.

Sure ive read abduction storys where two or more people in a car have reported the car power fail and the next thing they are say 10 miles down the road and 2 hours have passed in a blink of an eye . Also there is a local well documented case of a police man having this experience. todmorden uk.

What a silly experiment and the whole thing is biased anyway, rather than neutral. It was the first experiment of it's kind, with one aim and that was to prove that close encounters with UFOs and extraterrestrials are a product of the human mind. They haven't proved anything, except that people have vivid imaginations and the human mind is capable of dreaming up any scenario. Why were the rest of subjects experiences discarded? Because their dreams consisted of your typical everyday real life experiences. So does that mean that if you dream of a red bus or eating a chocolate eclair, then by the same reckoning, they also don't exist in the real world, as they are simply a product of the human mind. Yet we know they do exist. The experiment was pointless & proves absolutely nothing that we don't already know.

Edited by AI Construct

I mean...if you go one way without much proof of correlation you should probably go the other.

Yeah! Those pesky Aliens have probably got some kind of human OBE/NDE early warning system & detector. :w00t: "This is the OBE police, get back in your body". :alien:

Edited by AI Construct

I'm reading the book Time Storms at the moment and there's a lot of accounts of magnetic anomalies & missing time etc.

Missing Time

•Putre, Chile, 1977 - At 3:50 a.m. on April 24, during army training exercises, a guard saw two fuzzy violet lights descending from the mountain and heading their way. At 4:15 a.m., Corporal Armando Valdez set out into the dark to investigate them. He returned 15 minutes later, but from the opposite direction in which he set out. He seemed to be in a kind of trance, muttering, "You do not know who we are or where we come from." Inexplicably, the corporal had several days growth of beard, and his watch had stopped at 4:15 - but showed a date of April 30!

•Oxford, Maine, 1975 - At 3 a.m. on October 27, David Stephens, 21, and an 18-year-old friend were in a wooded area when they heard a strange sound. They got in their car to go investigate, and the vehicle was soon enveloped in a colored glow. There was a blink in reality and the two instantly found themselves about a mile away with the car pointing in the opposite direction. They subsequently suffered various physical abnormalities, including severe disorientation.

http://paranormal.about.com/cs/timetravel/a/aa052603.htm

They make it sound like it's easy to induce OBE's and it isn't. A better experiment would be to leave notes, pictures etc in a locked room and then see if the subjects can report back what they are during an OBE. This would prove whether we really do leave our physical bodies or not.

I'd like to know what that out of body experience inducing technique was. Would love to attempt it.

This is weird? stupid? I am not sure what word I want to use, but I do know that this is kinda like useing The Lockness Monster to prove that Bigfoot is real. Sounds kinda like a total waste of time imo. If you watch a scary movie then dream about the monster of the movie, that does not make it real and you can't use that to prove the moon is made of cheese. I would think these people would have better ways to spend their school loans. :unsure:

Rocketgirl B)

Weird documentary clip of abduction victim:

I can't stop laughing! That is so funny and probably exactly how things get weird!

I'm reading the book Time Storms at the moment and there's a lot of accounts of magnetic anomalies & missing time etc.

Missing Time

•Putre, Chile, 1977 - At 3:50 a.m. on April 24, during army training exercises, a guard saw two fuzzy violet lights descending from the mountain and heading their way. At 4:15 a.m., Corporal Armando Valdez set out into the dark to investigate them. He returned 15 minutes later, but from the opposite direction in which he set out. He seemed to be in a kind of trance, muttering, "You do not know who we are or where we come from." Inexplicably, the corporal had several days growth of beard, and his watch had stopped at 4:15 - but showed a date of April 30!

•Oxford, Maine, 1975 - At 3 a.m. on October 27, David Stephens, 21, and an 18-year-old friend were in a wooded area when they heard a strange sound. They got in their car to go investigate, and the vehicle was soon enveloped in a colored glow. There was a blink in reality and the two instantly found themselves about a mile away with the car pointing in the opposite direction. They subsequently suffered various physical abnormalities, including severe disorientation.

http://paranormal.ab.../a/aa052603.htm

I would really be interested int hat book of yours you are reading. I do agree with your views on this so called "study" that so called proves that alian abduction is a fabrication of the human mind. I can relate to something simialr. I have had "SP" sleep paralysis and in return ended up being an oobe. now i though aliens were abucting me or demons were in my room. so i can see both sides of this topic. Now i have had lapes of missing time. days actually were i just cant recall what i did. now my memory isnt photographic but I have found it a little strange. I would really appriciate it if you can pm me the auther, The name of the book is time storms, but just to clarify what the author is would be great thanks and great comment by the way.

They seem to paint their results with a pretty broad brush: "If you've encountered UFOs or aliens after sitting or lying down, it can now be unequivocally stated that you've had a spontaneous out-of-body experience. We have proven this."

I'm not sure what that means, although I am reasonably certain that I was standing up when I had my UFO encounters and that I was still in possession of my physical body.

And proof of these experiences? I mean if you have a story, then it's nothing else but that, which is fine except here you others your story to contradict an experiment, one that's, we'll, at least more than a story. I agree they worded their experiment to gain a headline for notice, but you haven't really contradicted their experiment at all....well no one here has. All this is anecdotal.

Edited by SikFly

And proof of these experiences? I mean if you have a story, then it's nothing else but that, which is fine except here you others your story to contradict an experiment, one that's, we'll, at least more than a story. I agree they worded their experiment to gain a headline for notice, but you haven't really contradicted their experiment at all....well no one here has. All this is anecdotal.

I don't even know what they think they were trying to prove or how they did it, but if they are really saying that all UFOs are unequivocally the result of out-of-body experiences, that's simply untrue. In fact, based on the evidence I know of, that virtually NONE of the UFO reports are based on such experiences. I can't think of even a single one that was and I've studied a lot of them.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

seems like they caught some highly suggestable subjects to test.

Sure ive read abduction storys where two or more people in a car have reported the car power fail and the next thing they are say 10 miles down the road and 2 hours have passed in a blink of an eye .

any references?

Also there is a local well documented case of a police man having this experience. todmorden uk.

no other passengers there, he was all by himself...

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case722.htm

Missing Time

http://paranormal.about.com/cs/timetravel/a/aa052603.htm

disorientation along with missing time whilst encountering uaps... probably because of the effects one's brain produces whilst being in close proximity of the em fields which these plasmas produce? quite similar to the effects of deliriants... :P

is the book on the site worth downloading because it mentions lucid dreaming and i would really love to learn how to do that. you know what i'm gonna download it anyway. it's always good to try another method

Edited by Xanthurion2

Alien abductions happen all the time. I'm sure in some cases they have removed brain tissue before returning the abductees to earth.