Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pascagoula case

quillius

Hickson was interviewed by Dr. James Harder about the incident, and Harder also tried to hypnotize him, but Hickson became too upset to continue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw5MaulX3Qo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dmLJS2pBcE&feature=related

Hiya Bee, great to have you join in this thread. Yes I really do like this case and havent seen any big holes shot in it yet.......and it seems plenty have tried. Quite a lot of the 'debunk' was based around some flippant comments (from thrid hand info) that Joe said in a magazine article, revolving around the CCTV and toll booth operators. I think its safe to say this line of 'debunking' has not amounted to much.

I have never made the 'nuclear' connection to be honest....I do like it though......however it seems proving the men had the experience and that there was a UFO present is still priority. If I can get Psyche to that point then it will be some achievement....may even be enough to have him change sides :w00t: He would be one hell of an asset if using the same devestating debating tact he currently employs.

Psyche change sides....??.... :w00t: .....never in a month of Sundays...

Yes he is rather good at what he does. Phil would be proud ;)

30-40ft? I though he says 30-40ft in the distance but only 8ft wide and high?

may need to look into this somemore. I was actually due to try and list all comments regarding craft, but using only first hand descriptions.

I checked it and the relevant bit is in the second video that The McGuff posted, at 2:45

not sure why they were (could have) been selected. They seem quite ordinary folk, if anything they didnt come across as the brightest individuals IMO, but I certainly felt the sincerity in what they said (along with the obvious confusion and fear that they were feeling)

I thought Hickson was good in the interview....very articulate in an understated way. And I felt the sincerity too.

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

In the interview Hickson said he estimated the size of the craft to be 30 - 40 foot long and 8 - 10 foot high...

Which is still a bit small...but who knows...with the magnetic fields operating around and within the craft there

may have been a kind of Tardis effect. Perhaps that's where the Dr Who story has it's roots..... :)

Got to have a musical interlude....

Good Morning Psyche...I hope you have woken refreshed from an abduction-free night...... :D

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

Broadus didnt report a UFO in Gaultier? and where does it say the men knew Broadus had reported such?

Hicksons words above just mention there was 'one of these' in Gaultier??

I will go through all firsthand accounts reports etc and try and detail everything we have on the craft and descriptions.

And I will come back to Broadus, if thats ok....when time is short I struggle to go in too many different directions....

Will try and post the descriptions later today.

:tu:

Didn't only two groups of people make a report for the Gaultier UFO? As such it seems a high chance that the men got their information from that sighting? He says A dozen families saw that one, so wouldn't it be likely he was aware of the Broadus description? It also seems strange they would say "one was seen in Gautier when they lived there? Nothing significant, just odd.

Yes, Broadus reported a UFO in Gautier, sorry for any confusion, not what I meant. They all lived there I gather.

and as per my example of 'disappearing car' is this not also pretty descriptive? I assure you I wasnt suggesting the car vanished into thin air. :) The size is debatable IMO.

He does say though that it went zzzzp, and disappeared. How could he know about the zzzp if he did not witness an exit? He did not say it whisked away, but it disappeared?

If the men were slightly out with both distance and size by say 4-5 ft then this works. If the craft is a type of drone...or research craft from a mothership then again this works...but you know I am not a fan of invoking such theories and would rather stick with what we have.

even at 5 feet, the craft is now a grand total of 13 feet high and wide, I think they would have trouble stuffing the men, the creatures and the being all in there at once, let alone equipment or engines.

I agree, I do not believe in invoking motherships unless someone can report something that could be just that. It's just making stuff up to qualify a certain conclusion.

The craft size is not a factor for me, but I know its a big sticking point for you.

Huge, I feel if it is a physical craft, certain expectations need to be met. This and the 20 years return trip with bible bashing aliens are the two biggest red flags for me at this point. I know he lost his mind, but one cannot say he had not to begin with.

Hiya Quillius.....I can see why you have an interest in this case...

I haven't studied it like you have and I don't want to interrupt your line of enquiry or conversation with psyche

but I listened to the interviews again on page 2..and had a quick wizz through the thread and had a couple

of thoughts...

I think the nuclear connection could be important and would go someway, perhaps to why the experience took place where it did.

You and Psyche talked about it somewhere in the thread regarding the level of surveillance and the lack of cctv evidence.

I am thinking more of Bruce Cathie's theories about the magnetic/gravitational/light earth grid.....that links up with UFO sightings

and is also connected to the nuclear 'stuff'......nuclear bomb detonation but also the siting of Nuclear Reactors.......?????... :unsure2:

http://en.wikipedia....ls_Shipbuilding

What nuclear reaction took place at the Shipyard? They built nuclear engines there, I do not know they ran them, where would they go but out of the shipyard, removing focus from that loaction?

At least you mentioned Bruce and not Hastings. Bruce is at least a polite and quiet nutter. And I prefer his nuclear "ley lines" nonsense to Hastings BS aliens that are drawn to nuclear installations like moths to a flame.

I don't think for a minute that any footage would be released if a UFO WAS filmed...

It would all be classified....

There is generally a lot about the UFO/ET and nuclear connection. This case could, at it's heart, be another one of those.

Why? It was a privately owned an operated business, the military did not even know till the next day. Plenty opportunities to take the film before intervention, if it was worth doing so.

In the interview Hickson said he estimated the size of the craft to be 30 - 40 foot long and 8 - 10 foot high...

Which is still a bit small...but who knows...with the magnetic fields operating around and within the craft there

may have been a kind of Tardis effect. Perhaps that's where the Dr Who story has it's roots..... :)

And why there was a hard-to-explain dream-like quality to the experience....

The other thing I picked up from the interview was when Hickson was asked how long the experience took

and he had to estimate because he said he didn't wear a watch, because...."a watch won't keep time on me."

So he must have been one of those people who's natural body chemistry/magnetism (or whatever) is a bit 'different'...

And that might be why he was picked? (pure speculation and just a thought)...

I know the other young man was with him...and that he too didn't have a watch on....for whatever reason we don't know..

but he suffered a mental breakdown didn't he...so perhaps he wasn't such a good abduction subject....dunno....

I am always very wary of abduction stuff....especially how people pop up all over the place on the internet making claims...

but this IS a pretty compelling case, I have to say.....

cheers and thanks for the thread

From the link provided

Hickson: It wasn't round. It seemed oval shaped and it was approximately 8 ft. wide, it was a little longer than that, and it had to be over 8 ft. high. When they approached us — one on each side of my arms — but I didn't feel any sensation at all when it touched me. And amazingly I was just lifted right off

the ground.

That is just too small for what has been claimed.

What do you think about the "return trip?

He then claimed that 19 years later, he came in contact with the same craft again. This time he voluntarily walked aboard the craft and met with the same female being that had examined his body in 1973. He claimed he had a conversation with the being, in English, in which she communicated to him a religious message. She informed him that they shared the same God, that the bible was an authentic text, and that her species wanted to live on earth but could not due to humanity's tendency towards war and destruction.

LINK

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Psyche change sides....??.... :w00t: .....never in a month of Sundays...

Not a chance :D But I have to admit, I did not expect Quillius to trash Joe Eszeterhas' articles so solidly. I can concede when good information is placed forth.

Yes he is rather good at what he does. Phil would be proud ;)

Aww shucks, nice of you to say, I just hope he approves from "up there" :D

File%253AKlass1977.jpeg

I checked it and the relevant bit is in the second video that The McGuff posted, at 2:45

8 foot baby, 8 foot.

I thought Hickson was good in the interview....very articulate in an understated way. And I felt the sincerity too.

I tend to agree, but have a rather different personal hypothesis to Aliens. I think something happened, and I think it was traumatising, but I do not think it was Interstellar visitors.

Got to have a musical interlude....

[media=]

[/media]

Good Morning Psyche...I hope you have woken refreshed from an abduction-free night...... :D

Thank you! I never get abducted, nobody wants to abduct me! :( Dont know what they are missing I reckon!! <_< But I am not too upset about missing a probing or a large needle in my John Thomas.

But I do love Dr Who, in fact, I much prefer the concept of space travel to Star Trek. Awesome how they made a new show and said Right, we are not going to have some young handsome muscle bound hero, an old man will save the day LOL. And it's still going! I am hanging for season 7 to be released.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Didn't only two groups of people make a report for the Gaultier UFO? As such it seems a high chance that the men got their information from that sighting? He says A dozen families saw that one, so wouldn't it be likely he was aware of the Broadus description? It also seems strange they would say "one was seen in Gautier when they lived there? Nothing significant, just odd.

Yes, Broadus reported a UFO in Gautier, sorry for any confusion, not what I meant. They all lived there I gather.

Need to look into this bit again to be honest as I cannot see Broadus previously seeing a UFO. I would love to see his actual statement though

• Like 1

He does say though that it went zzzzp, and disappeared. How could he know about the zzzp if he did not witness an exit? He did not say it whisked away, but it disappeared?

zzzp could indicate noise, so if Parker was looking the other way then he would not have seen but heard it. A short sharp burst of sound would give the 'just disappeared' effect in the mind.

Sorry I havent put together the list of craft descriptions yet, I think I need to really so we can lay it all out and see if we spot anything.

even at 5 feet, the craft is now a grand total of 13 feet high and wide, I think they would have trouble stuffing the men, the creatures and the being all in there at once, let alone equipment or engines.

I agree, I do not believe in invoking motherships unless someone can report something that could be just that. It's just making stuff up to qualify a certain conclusion.

In the same way I cannot invoke motherships to answer the question, I cannot allow the question to stand as my answer will be restricted due to the reluctance to speculate.

Its almost like saying the beings cant have been there as we cannot float so that means they cant either. How they defy gravity I dont know, but to suggest you cant defy gravity therefore it didnt happen is not correct IMO.

Huge, I feel if it is a physical craft, certain expectations need to be met.

again why not the aliens floating? is this not a bigger problem?

This and the 20 years return trip with bible bashing aliens are the two biggest red flags for me at this point. I know he lost his mind, but one cannot say he had not to begin with.

have you seen Parkers story/account first hand? Maybe this would be a good place to start as we know how this case has a habit of ad naseum quotes 'subsequent investigation by Joe.....' that contain no substance.

How can we listen to someone that has been shown to have had various breakdowns during a twenty year period? how does this account for Charlies original version?

The red flags/holes for me at the moment are:

1- how they got the fish back out of boat

2- confusion with Broadus as a witness.

• Like 1

What nuclear reaction took place at the Shipyard? They built nuclear engines there, I do not know they ran them, where would they go but out of the shipyard, removing focus from that loaction?

Why would Hickson be worried about being exposed to radiation contamination and ask to be tested for it...?

He must have known there was a possibility of that and his fears were obviously taken seriously and he WAS tested.

A quick search brought up this...

http://www.hss.doe.g.../orise/app.html

Ingalls Shipyard Dosimetry Reports, 1962-1979 179

http://www.thefreedi...y.com/dosimetry

do·sim·e·try (domacr.gif-sibreve.gifmprime.gifibreve.gif-tremacr.gif)

n.

The accurate measurement of doses, especially of radiation.

It is logical to presume that they tested the internal nuclear power plant before a ship or submarine left the premises...

http://www.fas.org/m...ng/reactor.html

A nuclear-powered ship is constructed with the nuclear power plant inside a section of the ship cded the reactor compartment. The components of the nuclear power plant include a high-strength steel reactor vessel, heat exchanger(s) (steam generator), and associated piping, pumps, and valves. Each reactor plant contains over 100 tons of lead shielding, part of which is made radioactive by contact with radioactive material or by neutron activation of impurities in the lead.

The propulsion plant of a nuclear-powered ship or submarine uses a nuclear reactor to generate heat. The heat comes from the fissioning of nuclear fuel contained within the reactor. Since the fisioning process also produces radiation, shields are placed around the reactor so that the crew is protected.

There is probably more to find to confirm the nuclear connection....but that's all for now.

psyche....

At least you mentioned Bruce and not Hastings. Bruce is at least a polite and quiet nutter. And I prefer his nuclear "ley lines" nonsense to Hastings BS aliens that are drawn to nuclear installations like moths to a flame.

Bruce Cathie is NOT a nutter.... :no:

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

From the link provided

Hickson: It wasn't round. It seemed oval shaped and it was approximately 8 ft. wide, it was a little longer than that, and it had to be over 8 ft. high. When they approached us — one on each side of my arms — but I didn't feel any sensation at all when it touched me. And amazingly I was just lifted right off

the ground.

That is just too small for what has been claimed.

What do you think about the "return trip?

He then claimed that 19 years later, he came in contact with the same craft again. This time he voluntarily walked aboard the craft and met with the same female being that had examined his body in 1973. He claimed he had a conversation with the being, in English, in which she communicated to him a religious message. She informed him that they shared the same God, that the bible was an authentic text, and that her species wanted to live on earth but could not due to humanity's tendency towards war and destruction.

LINK

I don't get where you are getting your quote from...because on your link it says...

They heard a whirring/whizzing sound, saw two flashing blue lights, and reported that a domed, cigar-shaped aircraft, some 30 to 40 feet across and 8 to 10 feet high, suddenly appeared near them. The ship seemed to levitate about 2 feet above the ground.

This tallies with the actual words of Hickson on the second video that McGuff posted...at 2:45...

And you did not make it clear that the 'return trip' was Parker, who suffered a nervous breakdown and so might be getting things mixed up...

and going off the rails a bit....

• Like 2

Thank you! I never get abducted, nobody wants to abduct me! :( Dont know what they are missing I reckon!! <_< But I am not too upset about missing a probing or a large needle in my John Thomas.

lol .....well if you hear diddley-dum...diddley dum..diddley dum...duuuuu uuum, any night soon, adopt a protective posture.

But I do love Dr Who, in fact, I much prefer the concept of space travel to Star Trek. Awesome how they made a new show and said Right, we are not going to have some young handsome muscle bound hero, an old man will save the day LOL. And it's still going! I am hanging for season 7 to be released.

• Like 1

now all we need is McG to come back and join in....

The boards certainly miss him.......

(if you are out there watching McG...hope you are well.....and I hope you return one day.)

• Like 1

now all we need is McG to come back and join in....

The boards certainly miss him.......

(if you are out there watching McG...hope you are well.....and I hope you return one day.)

ditto from me....:)

but I really can't blame McG for giving the forum a wide berth, after the way he was treated.

who needs that kind of disrespect and hassle..sheeesh... <_<

Good Morning quill.....hope all is good for you. Yikes it's started snowing again in the Midlands...

• Like 1

I remember this story well. I was 12 that October and living in a town about a half hour away from Pascagoula. Those guys were ridiculed as only small town, small minded people can ridicule one of their own. They didn't change their story as far as I ever heard. The summer prior to their event had been busy in the area, with several sightings in and around Mobile, Alabama. When Spielberg filmed Close Encounters in '78 Mobile was home to some of the locations. :tu:

• Like 2

I understand that he fainted at some point when the 'beings' had approached them, or at least soon after.

I think we need to look at the initial interrogations, of which it seesm there were three.

The original linked source provides a link to the transcript for the third interrogation.

If you go to this place My link

it has the initial conversations.

hi quillius... this is from 2011, lol, i see the thread bumped and thought i'll respond from where i left... :tu:

From what I can tell so far the main similarities (bearing in mind, he fainted and has little recollection after this until waking up outside of craft- again note nothing to confirm he even went inside as Hickson did)

as you might recall, i was trying to see whether they could have encountered an uap... i have read through the article which you posted above... based on the descriptions, they observed a classic uap... no description of mechanical craft, just an oblong glowing ball of light

They both describe the UFO, colour and sizes the same.

They both describe door opening

they both describe 3 beings coming out

they both say the craft always floated above ground

they both describe beings as 'floating/gliding' towards them

they both describe the claw type hands....Parker makes reference to Crabs and Lobsters in attempt to describe beings 'hands'

they both describe the buzzing sound. (curious as to the plasma effect, is it audio as well as visual disturbance?)

will keep digging :tu:

they could have both experienced the presence of other beings, in any case, both were interviewed at the same time & they seem to have discussed about their experience prior to all this... it's difficult to know which experiences are genuine and which ones have been filled in by each other in the gaps, what i mean by that is the specific descriptions, because it seemed that it wasn't clear cut & they always fell back on the frightened aspect to justify their inability to describe things clearly... is it expected? i guess we will have to dig through persinger's work and see to what extent the memories serve well to describe the 'observed' in a clear cut manner... hickson uses a lot 'we' but was only individually there... also about the claws which you mention, i don't see both of them describing the same thing.... was it really an observation or a mental manifestation? as you have mentioned parker at no time describes his 'abduction' as hickson describes... he fainted and basically when he came around he was outside, nothing indicates that he was either taken on board or had been brought outside... the most important factor for me in such a case where two folks have been abducted at the same time is the ability of each abductee to have witnessed what had happened to the other chap... unfortunately we cannot see any of that in this case, parker never saw the other guy being physically lifted off and taken into that opening, which apparently wasn't a 'door' if i recall correctly... i'm not sure about some of the corroborating features which you have mentioned above, maybe i missed them in the article.. but i didn't see anything about both of them confirming the number of entities, etc... there was some talk about whether they had a nose or not... all very dreamy and nothing concrete... hickson on the other hand, who explains being taken on board doesn't describe any physical sensations and isn't too sure about being conscious or not, that sounds a lot mental to me... there are other issues as well but i'll leave it at that... cheers

hi quillius... this is from 2011, lol, i see the thread bumped and thought i'll respond from where i left... :tu:

as you might recall, i was trying to see whether they could have encountered an uap... i have read through the article which you posted above... based on the descriptions, they observed a classic uap... no description of mechanical craft, just an oblong glowing ball of light

they could have both experienced the presence of other beings, in any case, both were interviewed at the same time & they seem to have discussed about their experience prior to all this... it's difficult to know which experiences are genuine and which ones have been filled in by each other in the gaps, what i mean by that is the specific descriptions, because it seemed that it wasn't clear cut & they always fell back on the frightened aspect to justify their inability to describe things clearly... is it expected? i guess we will have to dig through persinger's work and see to what extent the memories serve well to describe the 'observed' in a clear cut manner... hickson uses a lot 'we' but was only individually there... also about the claws which you mention, i don't see both of them describing the same thing.... was it really an observation or a mental manifestation? as you have mentioned parker at no time describes his 'abduction' as hickson describes... he fainted and basically when he came around he was outside, nothing indicates that he was either taken on board or had been brought outside... the most important factor for me in such a case where two folks have been abducted at the same time is the ability of each abductee to have witnessed what had happened to the other chap... unfortunately we cannot see any of that in this case, parker never saw the other guy being physically lifted off and taken into that opening, which apparently wasn't a 'door' if i recall correctly... i'm not sure about some of the corroborating features which you have mentioned above, maybe i missed them in the article.. but i didn't see anything about both of them confirming the number of entities, etc... there was some talk about whether they had a nose or not... all very dreamy and nothing concrete... hickson on the other hand, who explains being taken on board doesn't describe any physical sensations and isn't too sure about being conscious or not, that sounds a lot mental to me... there are other issues as well but i'll leave it at that... cheers

Hello Mcrom, how does the saying go.....better late than never.

I note your points about the UAP possibility and the EM (potential effects) as we previously discussed. I do see this as a possibility and the fact that the men had that 2 hour window could have lead to the similarities I previously highlighted.

It seems between Psyche and I we have focued on 'did anything actually happen' i.e. was there a UFO present......I think we are only only now moving on from this point

edit to add: the article shows the interogation and not the first interview in the station on the same night of the event. I think its important to look at all first hand accounts to conclude the sequence of events and descriptions rather than relying on 'authors' interpretation of.

edit also to add: but I guess Psyches 'theory' means no UFO was present......so on second thoughts I dont think we have moved onto stage two yet

Edited by quillius

It seems between Psyche and I we have focued on 'did anything actually happen' i.e. was there a UFO present......I think we are only only now moving on from this point

Moving forward.... really? Are you sure there isnt something, anything at all, you can find to focus on first, and for a little while longer?

Moving forward.... really? Are you sure there isnt something, anything at all, you can find to focus on first, and for a little while longer?

comedy comment being upheld....thank you

Need to look into this bit again to be honest as I cannot see Broadus previously seeing a UFO. I would love to see his actual statement though

Colingo: Did Broadus come and report this sighting and then these men?

Huntley: 1 don't remember now. I would have to check with the chief on that. But I do know that they heard the tape that we took last night — or they took last night.

Rudolph: This was after they had been in to tell their story?

Huntley: Right. Then that is when they said, "Well, you know that is funny because we saw the same thing. We saw a blue light." In fact Mr. Broadus is a Christian man and he said he'd been over to Gautier somewhere to church.

Colingo: If Mr. Broadus says he saw it — he saw it. I mean, he is that type of fellow. Now this other fellow — I don't know who you are talking about...

zzzp could indicate noise, so if Parker was looking the other way then he would not have seen but heard it. A short sharp burst of sound would give the 'just disappeared' effect in the mind.

Sorry I havent put together the list of craft descriptions yet, I think I need to really so we can lay it all out and see if we spot anything.

Remember the craft being 25-30 feet away?

Hickson: At the distance I couldn't tell. I mean, it was just immediately where we were.

It seems to have almost transporter capabilities.

In the same way I cannot invoke motherships to answer the question, I cannot allow the question to stand as my answer will be restricted due to the reluctance to speculate.

It is not speculation though, but a matter of physical size.

Its almost like saying the beings cant have been there as we cannot float so that means they cant either. How they defy gravity I dont know, but to suggest you cant defy gravity therefore it didnt happen is not correct IMO.

again why not the aliens floating? is this not a bigger problem?

I guess it is not a sticking point for me for a few reasons, one being that the carrot heads had no feet, but some sort of a disc, maybe how an alien might deal with quarantine for all I know, but one thing I do know is that these men were religious, and angels float.

I do not believe them altogether about the ship and aliens, so I guess I expect some poetic licence. As such, it does not seem as significant to me agt this point. In fact, the more details than come out in examination, the less likely aliens seem all the way through.

have you seen Parkers story/account first hand? Maybe this would be a good place to start as we know how this case has a habit of ad naseum quotes 'subsequent investigation by Joe.....' that contain no substance.

How can we listen to someone that has been shown to have had various breakdowns during a twenty year period? how does this account for Charlies original version?

No, but do you see that religious angle as made up? Even Joe has yet to be validated, Mendez seems to have followed the same line of investigation, I guess it is possible Joe's acidic article might be the work of Mendez plagiarised. If you can find a direct source, I'd be quite interesteed.

It almost seem Calvin was preparing for a breakdown:

Parker: They did me physically right now but, you know, not physically but mentally it is about to tear me up.

Which again strikes me as collusion. Which is where Charlie steps in.

With regards to the "secret conversation" Why would Parker say in private that he passed out, but deny that later? If they thought they were alone, he would be speaking what he thought was the truth, but at a later date, he retracted the fainting claim.

The red flags/holes for me at the moment are:

1- how they got the fish back out of boat

2- confusion with Broadus as a witness.

For me I agree with point one, but after that I still find the size of the craft not workable, the 20 years return trip indicates a fabricated story to begin with and the fact that the men are religious strikes me as motive for an indecent act they would want to cover up. The immediate and sizeable reaction from the press is also suspicious in my opinion.

But I would like to see what Mendez uncovered with the Toll Booths.

Edited by psyche101

Why would Hickson be worried about being exposed to radiation contamination and ask to be tested for it...?

He must have known there was a possibility of that and his fears were obviously taken seriously and he WAS tested.

A quick search brought up this...

http://www.hss.doe.g.../orise/app.html

http://www.thefreedi...y.com/dosimetry

Because he thought the "craft" might have been radioactive. Why is anyone's guess.

What dawned on me was that we could it possibly maybe caught some radiation from this object or from these things, and I mentioned this fact, and they decided to carry us to the Singer River Hospital to see if there were any traces of radiation, but after arriving at the Singer River Hospital, they told us that they didn’t have the facilities or what have you for checking us for radiation, that they should carry us to Keesler AFB in Biloxi

LINK

It is logical to presume that they tested the internal nuclear power plant before a ship or submarine left the premises...

http://www.fas.org/m...ng/reactor.html

Do you know what a test is Bee?

There is probably more to find to confirm the nuclear connection....but that's all for now.

What connection?

psyche....

Bruce Cathie is NOT a nutter.... :no:

Yes he is, we have been here before, he is a fairly benign one I assume because his claims are so whacky most people just do not even take notice of them. Have you found a map that corresponds all nuclear detonations to Cathie's co-ordinates yet?

I don't get where you are getting your quote from...because on your link it says...

This tallies with the actual words of Hickson on the second video that McGuff posted...at 2:45...

And you did not make it clear that the 'return trip' was Parker, who suffered a nervous breakdown and so might be getting things mixed up...

and going off the rails a bit....

I beg your pardon? I suggest you check it again.

The UFO Encounter

On the evening of October 11, 1973, 42-year-old Charles Hickson and 19-year-old Calvin Parker — co-workers at a shipyard — were fishing off a pier on the west bank of the Pascagoula River in Mississippi. They heard a whirring/whizzing sound, saw two flashing blue lights, and reported that an oval shaped "craft", some 8 feet across and 8 or more feet high, suddenly appeared near them. [1] The ship seemed to levitate about 2 feet above the ground.

What was wrong with the other link that lead to the actual transcript of the conversation where Charlie was recorded to say:

Hickson: It wasn't round. It seemed oval shaped and it was approximately 8 ft. wide, it was a little longer than that, and it had to be over 8 ft. high. When they approached us — one on each side of my arms — but I didn't feel any sensation at all when it touched me. And amazingly I was just lifted right off the ground.

I did not make it clear it was Parker? I gave you a link?

So you admit one of them is crazy? But you think the other one overbalances that admission?

Edited by psyche101

lol .....well if you hear diddley-dum...diddley dum..diddley dum...duuuuu uuum, any night soon, adopt a protective posture.

I think I am going to be OK ya know. I cannot be abducted because I do not believe in it.

That is amazing, last night I flicked on late night telly, and season 7 starts Sunday. What a co-incidence!

ditto from me.... :)

but I really can't blame McG for giving the forum a wide berth, after the way he was treated.

who needs that kind of disrespect and hassle..sheeesh... <_<

Good Morning quill.....hope all is good for you. Yikes it's started snowing again in the Midlands...

He gave as good as he got Bee. He had a personal problem with Jim Oberg which often made things even worse. But otherwise I agree, a smart man and a good poster.