Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Aliens: Facts and Fiction

kmt_sesh

That is not the same, and you know it.

I asked for proof, not another theory.

“Plasma Life Forms in Space

An international scientific team has discovered that under the right conditions, particles of inorganic dust can become organized into helical structures which can interact with each other in ways that are usually associated with organic life. Using a computer model of molecular dynamics, V N Tsytovich and his colleagues of the Russian Academy of Science showed that particles in plasma can undergo self-organization as electric charges become separated and the plasma becomes polarized.

Plasma Life Forms in the Laboratory

In 2003 physicists; Erzilia Lozneanu and Mircea Sanduloviciu of Cuza University, Romania, described in their research paper how they created plasma spheres in the laboratory that can grow, replicate and communicate - fulfilling most of the traditional requirements for biological cells. “

:tu:

Also it depends what you consider proof. For most historical record is nothing.

I for one don't doubt the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe. The scenario you quoted is one such possibility. The big question is, might this life be sentient or more in the way of microbes? At present no one can answer this.

But as to the debate as framed in this particular discussion, folks in favor of alien intervention do not generally approach the issue with such humble or simple guidelines. They argue in favor of a super-advanced alien species traveling the cosmos and possessing technology we cannot fathom. They argue in favor of aliens seeding our little blue planet with the biologic and genetic materials to create life and to engender Homo sapiens. They argue in favor of aliens teaching early man how to build and how to form civilizations.

This is the basic premise of Ancient Aliens and of books written by numerous fringe authors, Erich von Däniken probably chief among them. But when we examine the full weight of evidence with a critical and scientific eye, when we avoid loose interpretations or the twisting of evidence, and when we avoid confirmation bias, there simply is no real-world evidence for anything suggested in the above paragraph. Not one thing.

I am absolutely confident of that.

kmt_sesh, i'm glad you liked that, but, credit where credit is due.... the posterior storage idea was really cormac's... and yes Harte, "chronically astonished" is one of my favorite Harteisms. :lol:

the L said: Scientists for long debate about plasma life form and if plasma life form exists then we can talk about extraterrestial life visiting our planet or should I say our dimension. (Can provide more info)

I really like that L, I could go all sorts of fringy on that, or similar, idea. In fact, I've long considered the idea of mistaken identity in regard to Aliens , Angels, and maybe several other unexplainable entities popular in world mythologies.

I dont have. But we as humanity maybe have one. Scientists for long debate about plasma life form and if plasma life form exists then we can talk about extraterrestial life visiting our planet or should I say our dimension. (Can provide more info)

Correct, particles of inorganic dust can become organised into helical structures. These structures can then interact with each other in ways that are usually associated with organic compounds and life itself.

electrons are torn from atoms leaving behind a miasma of charged particles.

particles in a plasma can undergo self-organization as electronic charges become separated and the plasma becomes polarized. This effect results in microscopic strands of solid particles that twist into corkscrew shapes, or helical structures. These helical strands are themselves electronically charged and are attracted to each other.

they also undergo changes that are normally associated with biological molecules, such as DNA and proteins

plasmas can also form under more down to earth conditions such as the point of a lightning strike

lol at the skeptics on this thread completely ignoring the thousands upon thousands of craft sightings reported by people who are clearly sane, intelligent and genuine, of course these people don't count as evidence to the skeptics.

I for one don't doubt the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe. The scenario you quoted is one such possibility. The big question is, might this life be sentient or more in the way of microbes? At present no one can answer this.

But as to the debate as framed in this particular discussion, folks in favor of alien intervention do not generally approach the issue with such humble or simple guidelines. They argue in favor of a super-advanced alien species traveling the cosmos and possessing technology we cannot fathom. They argue in favor of aliens seeding our little blue planet with the biologic and genetic materials to create life and to engender Homo sapiens. They argue in favor of aliens teaching early man how to build and how to form civilizations.

This is the basic premise of Ancient Aliens and of books written by numerous fringe authors, Erich von Däniken probably chief among them. But when we examine the full weight of evidence with a critical and scientific eye, when we avoid loose interpretations or the twisting of evidence, and when we avoid confirmation bias, there simply is no real-world evidence for anything suggested in the above paragraph. Not one thing.

You just gave me a great idea for a cartoon.

Some guy is drinking a glass of water containing a microbe asking

another microbe if he believed in extramicrobial life forms.

If they're anything like people they have a hard time imagining any-

thing outside their experience and assume their experience encompasses

everything in the entire universe.

The very fact that the DNA of everything on the planet appears to be far more

complicated than is necessary and is far more similar to everything else than

might be predicted by the theory of evolution is a very strong argument that no

life originated on earth. Everything originated elsewhere.

The fact that there's always an organism that can arise to capitalize on a niche

suggests extraterrestrial origin. The fact that life itself is so complicated and

nature is far more complicated simply suggests man is hardly the pinnacle of creation

we imagine him to be. The incalculable age and size of the known universe alone implies

that man is puny.

There's not so much a possibilty of other life and far smarter creatures than there is a

question of when this becomes established fact.

You just gave me a great idea for a cartoon.

Some guy is drinking a glass of water containing a microbe asking

another microbe if he believed in extramicrobial life forms.

If they're anything like people they have a hard time imagining any-

thing outside their experience and assume their experience encompasses

everything in the entire universe.

The very fact that the DNA of everything on the planet appears to be far more

complicated than is necessary and is far more similar to everything else than

might be predicted by the theory of evolution is a very strong argument that no

life originated on earth. Everything originated elsewhere.

The fact that there's always an organism that can arise to capitalize on a niche

suggests extraterrestrial origin. The fact that life itself is so complicated and

nature is far more complicated simply suggests man is hardly the pinnacle of creation

we imagine him to be. The incalculable age and size of the known universe alone implies

that man is puny.

There's not so much a possibilty of other life and far smarter creatures than there is a

question of when this becomes established fact.

indeed, if homo sapiens think that they are the only intelligent species out there, then they are seriously deluded.

earth is likely a farm belonging to something else not as dumb as homo sapiens

the homo sapiens are just some other entities experiment

lol at the skeptics on this thread completely ignoring the thousands upon thousands of craft sightings reported by people who are clearly sane, intelligent and genuine, of course these people don't count as evidence to the skeptics.

Of the thousands of sightings a year, most are of "a light in the sky", which can be any number of things with "alien spacecraft" only one. Of the scant few of those thousands that are actually of something close enough to identify as "clearly an object of non-human manufacture" why not accept them as genuine sightings?

Of the thousands of sightings a year, most are of "a light in the sky", which can be any number of things with "alien spacecraft" only one. Of the scant few of those thousands that are actually of something close enough to identify as "clearly an object of non-human manufacture" why not accept them as genuine sightings?

Its too stupid to just say that pilots who have seen these things are not telling the truth

they are describing what they see and the things they describe appear as intelligent

theres just too many reports worldwide to label them as just seeing weather patterns etc

the reports, many of them are genuine

they are observing peoples lives, they watch over family life in particular, some of them watch the progress that homo sapiens make in that area

they observe as though they are looking at their experiment

indeed, if homo sapiens think that they are the only intelligent species out there, then they are seriously deluded.

I agree that this is a virtual given. The evidence and common sense simply demands this is true.

earth is likely a farm belonging to something else not as dumb as homo sapiens

I'd have to see evidence for this. I think of it as more an "accidental farm". Conditions were

ripe for life and it was inadvertantly seeded from outside.

the homo sapiens are just some other entities experiment

We are an experiment in progress but I'm not sure there's an outside consciousness performing it.

(he'da flushed it down the loo by this time)(Or taken a torch to it)

I wouldnt called it humble. You will see that some scientists think that plasma have intellegent behaviour.

Please see next of my posts.

kmt_sesh, i'm glad you liked that, but, credit where credit is due.... the posterior storage idea was really cormac's... and yes Harte, "chronically astonished" is one of my favorite Harteisms. :lol:

I really like that L, I could go all sorts of fringy on that, or similar, idea. In fact, I've long considered the idea of mistaken identity in regard to Aliens , Angels, and maybe several other unexplainable entities popular in world mythologies.

Actually theory about plasma life form opened many hypothesis.

See my next posts please.

Edited by the L

First of all here is good documentary about Hessdalen lights which some scientists consider to be plasma and some scientist speculate that is plasma life forms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpECnEgjzA&

If you like it go rest of the doucmentary in link down, there is interesting thread about phenomenan.

So much good info. I recommand it to everyone who likes mysteries and ET idea.

EDIT : forgot link

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=198044&st=0

Amazing thread. Read it if you are willing to go in further debate about plasma life form.

Edited by the L

On this Im realy proud of.

I personally made interviews with two great scientists.

Erling Strand and Massimo Teodorani.

Its exclusive for UM.

Read it.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=207536

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=200292

Here is UM article about Plasma life form

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=111062

Edited by the L

About speculation...

From the last link I gave you can find good post of one UM memeber and it goes:

I've grown up in a Christian tradition but I have been a bit curious about what the Quran says so I've done some reading on the Internet. Interestingly enough, the Quran at many places mentions beings named jinns. The Quran says that God created both humans and jinns. It says that jinns were created before humans and that they were created from fire while humans were created from mud. I think the Quran also says that jinns are invisible to us. Could the jinns perhaps be plasma life forms? What the Quran says about jinns seems to agree pretty well with what the "Plasma life forms" article says I think.

The word "jinn" in the Quran has in English turned into the word "genie".

There is a legend that I think most people have heard about a man named Aladdin who is claimed to have captured a jinn in an oil lamp. I guess that if a jinn is a plasma life form, an oil lamp would be a pretty good place to capture a jinn.

QUOTE (the Quran)

The Noble Qur'an - Ar-Rahmaan 55:15, 15

He created man (Adam) from sounding clay like the clay of pottery.

And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire.

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Hijr 15:26-42

26. And indeed, We created man from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.

27. And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire.

Plasma life form=Jinns

Also interesting read.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=115488

Whole internet is FULL of hypothesis of common people about Plasma life form BUT there is realy good theories about Plasma life forms done by scientists. I read about it for 4 years now and what can I say...sure more messurments,experiments and studies must have done but so far its VERY promising that we already get in touch with ET or another dimensional being.

Edited by the L

Correct, particles of inorganic dust can become organised into helical structures. These structures can then interact with each other in ways that are usually associated with organic compounds and life itself.

electrons are torn from atoms leaving behind a miasma of charged particles.

particles in a plasma can undergo self-organization as electronic charges become separated and the plasma becomes polarized. This effect results in microscopic strands of solid particles that twist into corkscrew shapes, or helical structures. These helical strands are themselves electronically charged and are attracted to each other.

they also undergo changes that are normally associated with biological molecules, such as DNA and proteins

plasmas can also form under more down to earth conditions such as the point of a lightning strike

Hello Lightning Roar Winds and Welcome to the UM.

Didnt see you before.

Didnt understand everything you said it. But imagine if plasma life form exist where that puts our sun? :rolleyes:

Now you see Kmt why isnt plasma life form so much humble idea. There is big indication that plasma is live and to have intellegence.

Do I need to say more?

I agree that this is a virtual given. The evidence and common sense simply demands this is true.

I'd have to see evidence for this. I think of it as more an "accidental farm". Conditions were

ripe for life and it was inadvertantly seeded from outside.

We are an experiment in progress but I'm not sure there's an outside consciousness performing it.

(he'da flushed it down the loo by this time)(Or taken a torch to it)

the homo sapien dna is the key

If they dont have intellgience it will sure help us to understand once for all UFO phenomenan.

I always thought that if humans ever discover ETs that they would be something no one imagine. Plsma life forms fits in that category. :lol:

“Plasma Life Forms in Space

An international scientific team has discovered that under the right conditions, particles of inorganic dust can become organized into helical structures which can interact with each other in ways that are usually associated with organic life. Using a computer model of molecular dynamics, V N Tsytovich and his colleagues of the Russian Academy of Science showed that particles in plasma can undergo self-organization as electric charges become separated and the plasma becomes polarized.

Plasma Life Forms in the Laboratory

In 2003 physicists; Erzilia Lozneanu and Mircea Sanduloviciu of Cuza University, Romania, described in their research paper how they created plasma spheres in the laboratory that can grow, replicate and communicate - fulfilling most of the traditional requirements for biological cells. “

:tu:

really? Inbox me those studies whether it's video and/or text. Or else I never have heard about those studies.

really? Inbox me those studies whether it's video and/or text. Or else I never have heard about those studies.

Im not your tool to solve your puzzle. Read links above. Dont be lazy I will not search it for you. If you realy interesting about it, small hint-read Massimo Teodorani interview ...I think question 18 or 19.