Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No alien visits or UFO cover-ups

sean6

That was nice of them. :)

But, it wont make even the slightest dent. The ones that believe will continue doing so, claiming a cover-up.

Its not about believing that some of these ufo's are ET. Its about the government nowing more than they are letting onabout ufo's. Unless you think that governments never lie lol History tells you that they lie all teh time. Im not saying that some of these ufos are ET, but i find it hard to believe that the american government has brushed aside all teh ufo evidence as if its nothng.

Ultimately the MIB cult here and elsewhere are only interested in announcements that suit their point of view, not the Truth.

Not true. Stop putting everyone in the same group :(

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheMcGuffin

• quillius

• lost_shaman

• Kludge808

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Larson is either a idiot or a liar or so misinformed as to know nothing on this subject matter. Its pretty clear there has been some very solid cases through the years involving the military. So one has to ask why the Whitehouse isnt even in the loop? thats a scary thought. Well documented intrusions into our airspace sometimes over nuclear materials, performing maneuvers our military is envious of and the Whitehouse isnt even in the loop. This speaks volumes.

Do most people just not understand that the government we can see, does not know anything?

These were petitions for the White House, what would anyone at the White house know about E.T's or UFO's?

About as much as the rest of us "Average Joe's"

People want answers? Your going to have to find them yourself. Your going to have to be a super detective that is immortal with invisibility powers, so you can find the very small group of humans that would actually know about what you want to know about.

The Military would probably be the ones to know whatever there is to know about E.T's and UFO's. However, good luck getting them to talk as all of us and many, many others are NOT on the "Need to Know" list. So IF there is anything to Know, we would be the last to know.

IF the Government and/or Military know anything, and if they were to hand over whatever evidences they might have pertaining to E.T's and UFO's, they would have to admit to 50+ years of lies, cover ups, murders, etc.

For them to admit to one topic, they would end up having to admit to other topics, and then all the dirty US Government/Military laundry would be hung up for all to see, if that doesn't start an epic civil war, nothing will.

Both have too much to hide and too much to lose if their secrets got out. They will just continue to deny knowing what we are talking about and try to sweep it under the rug like everything else. This goes for anything not just E.T's and UFO's but our economics, our food, our medicine, how our tax dollars are truly being spent, etc....

It's just not good business to share your secrets or tell the truth.

Edited by AquaMerina

It is perhaps the inherent anthropomorphic nature of humans to extend our attributes to the mythical that perpetuates this notion of bipedal alien visitation. And, even if we were to extrapolate this anthropomorphic notion, visitation by such an advanced civilization would most likely be through technologies that would be undetectable anyway.

Edited by highdesert50

They expect a few petitions to get a government to disclose possible secrets that have been purposefully withheld for years and years?

Good luck with that.

Yeah, it's pretty funny that people would actually believe that the whitehouse would disclose that kind of information. LOL.

It is perhaps the inherent anthropomorphic nature of humans to extend our attributes to the mythical that perpetuates this notion of bipedal alien visitation. And, even if we were to extrapolate this anthropomorphic notion, visitation by such an advanced civilization would most likely be through technologies that would be undetectable anyway.

You see, this is whre you are wrong. There are not just two groups( ET explanation and skeptic) There are people who look at the ufo subject for what it is, and if you do that, without skeptic belief, or believer belief, then ou can look at the subject alot better. With all the ufo sightings from militery,pilots,and navy alone, i find it hard to believe that the governments around the world are ignoring it. I mean, are they really that stupid? Or do they believe that the public are stupid and easily controlled? Im going with the latter.

This is not about ET. This is about something unexplained flying in our airspace, and i find it hard to believe that governments are just ignoring it and actually believing the crap they give to the public about ufos.

I think the governments of the world are as in the dark about the UFO phenomenon as the rest of us. As for evidence of ET life out there, I believe what they said - We are looking but to this date we havent found any.

Its not about believing that some of these ufo's are ET. Its about the government nowing more than they are letting onabout ufo's. Unless you think that governments never lie lol History tells you that they lie all teh time. Im not saying that some of these ufos are ET, but i find it hard to believe that the american government has brushed aside all teh ufo evidence as if its nothng.

I dont believe the US government has the answer to the UFO enigma.

I dont believe the US government has the answer to the UFO enigma.

So, are you saying that the us government thinks "oh, we don't know what these things are, so we will just ignore them, even though they are flying in our air-space and seen by hundreds of milierty personel"

That just does not make sense. I guess it would make sense to someone who actually believes that the US government never lies, just like any other government. I just think they can say anything to the public, and they know that most people will believe them, so its not a problem for them.

And, most humans are stupid, and will believe that their government tells the truth. I think them saying there is no evidence that ufo's are unexplained and complete unknowns prove that they lie, wouldn't you agree?

Quite frankly, governments lie all the time. There's no way for us to know what the government really knows...one way or the other. Without evidence all we can do is speculate. That said, I'm pretty sure that any violation of a countries air space (ET or not) would be of interest to any government.

So, are you saying that the us government thinks "oh, we don't know what these things are, so we will just ignore them, even though they are flying in our air-space and seen by hundreds of milierty personel"

That just does not make sense. I guess it would make sense to someone who actually believes that the US government never lies, just like any other government. I just think they can say anything to the public, and they know that most people will believe them, so its not a problem for them.

And, most humans are stupid, and will believe that their government tells the truth.

Sure, lying to the public about all sorts of stuff is one of the US governments many talents. Still, I dont think they have the answer to every and all UFO sighting (no one has) that would be impossible, dont ya think.

I think them saying there is no evidence that ufo's are unexplained and complete unknowns prove that they lie, wouldn't you agree?

No. To me a UFO is just that - Unexplained, that what the U in UFO stands for.

A term originally coined by the military, an unidentified flying object (usually abbreviated to UFO or U.F.O.) is an unusual apparent anomaly in the sky that is not readily identifiable to the observer as any known object. While a small percentage remain unexplained, the majority of UFO sightings are often later identified as any number of various natural phenomenon or man-made objects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidentified_flying_object

Edited by Hazzard

Consider for a moment, and I hope I'm not repeating anyone's words here, the government admitting that: "Yes, we know they are there, many people have seen and had experiences with them, but we have no idea what they truly are, what they want, how to interact with them in any way, or control the situation at all." It would paint a government in a pretty weak light.

Or worse yet: "Yes, we've contacted them and they hate us. We're pretty much the scum of the universe in their eyes. I mean, has anybody seen images of the garbage floating around Earth? They're actually putting up a quarantine zone around our planet as we speak. Abducting people to see what diseases we've spawned, how toxic we are. Shutting down nuke sites and hoping we don't spread out into the universe."

What the WHitehouse is saying is they are 100% ignorant on the entire subject. We cant believe our military, our police,our radar, our pilots. In other words Washington has no credibility on anything UFO's included. Whats new?

What the WHitehouse is saying is they are 100% ignorant on the entire subject. We cant believe our military, our police,our radar, our pilots. In other words Washington has no credibility on anything UFO's included. Whats new?

Actually, that's not what they said. Did you read the actual statement by Phil Larson? Here are a couple of points, but I suggest you read the whole thing.

The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye.

and at the end

The fact is we have no credible evidence of extraterrestrial presence here on Earth.

It is fairly straightforward and I honestly don't see any reason to conclude that the White House is lying about this.

You talk about believing "our military, our police,our radar, our pilots" but keep in mind that the vast majority of the accounts you are referring to with that statement are accounts of UFOs. You realize what the term UFO means, right? Perhaps if someone petitioned the White House about whether they acknowledge that people see things that they are unable to identify there would be a different response forthcoming.

I knew they wouldn't cave in, I'm surprised they responded at all. But I applaud those that participated just to keep the fire burning.

While endlessly appealing, this is an argument from ignorance and perforce implies that every government in the world has efficiently squirreled away all evidence of alien visitation. Unless, of course, you believe that the extraterrestrials only visit the US, where retrieval of material that falls to Earth is supposedly a perfected art form.

Google - Conformation bias.

Edited by Hazzard

There are a few cases that do tend to send a red flag up in the cases of UFO`s but we will never know until Star travel is given to us and Aliens are taking tickets to board the trip`s

Just be sure you ask who`s on the menu that night !

There are a handful of cases that simply defy any other explanation other then someone else when all data is taken into account, some terrific military ,civilian cases with many witnesses,radar data and photo etc. I reject this blanket statement from another come and go White house. I doubt very much that a Politician and his staff even have the clearance for this compartmentalized information that would be released on a need to know basis only. Washington has become so bureaucratic that its pretty stupid on most everything it does. Iraq has proven that one. Come and go appointees and politicians would not have access is my guess unless a particular event occurred on their watch.

I knew they wouldn't cave in, I'm surprised they responded at all.

Yeah, that's an achievement in itself.

For once the white house is telling the truth.

Like hell they are.

Of course, if the US government ever provided us with another "official" report on UFOs, I'd expect it to be another Condon Committee sham, or another phony Roswell Report. They've been engaged in this kind of BS for decades, even though their own UFO study Project Sign stated that some UFOs were ET as early as 1948.

Either this White House guy knows nothing at all or he's lying through his teeth. I would expect nothing else, though. If they were honest even one time, I would be shocked.

I'm not sure why anybody would have expected them to say anything different.

Actually, that's not what they said. Did you read the actual statement by Phil Larson? Here are a couple of points, but I suggest you read the whole thing.

The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye.

and at the end

The fact is we have no credible evidence of extraterrestrial presence here on Earth.

It is fairly straightforward and I honestly don't see any reason to conclude that the White House is lying about this.

You talk about believing "our military, our police,our radar, our pilots" but keep in mind that the vast majority of the accounts you are referring to with that statement are accounts of UFOs. You realize what the term UFO means, right? Perhaps if someone petitioned the White House about whether they acknowledge that people see things that they are unable to identify there would be a different response forthcoming.

If the US would lie to go to war, what makes you think that they wouldn't lie for a UFO cover-up? Lol. Mindless I tell you.

According to a recent CNN poll, 64% of the Americans believe that humans have been in contact with aliens, 36% believe people have been abducted and 35% believe that aliens have been in contact with the government including the president.

NOw if the government wants to change these poll numbers, it is very easy to d. OPEN UP AREA 51, WRIGHT PATERSON AFB AND AND THAT SECRET LAB AT THE END OF LONG ISLAND TO REPORTERS WITH NO RESTRICTIONS. LET THEM RUN ALL OVER THE PLACE INCLUDING THE UNDERGROUND LABS, HANGERS AND OTHER SECRET AREAS.

IF THEY DO NOT FIND UFOS OR ALIENS, THEN THOSE POLL NUMBERS WILL DROP.

I know that some of you will reply that national security is at stake so they cannot open these facilities. But THE COLD WAR HAS BEEN OVER FOR 20 years. WHAT NATIONAL SECURITY?