Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Voronezh Incident - Russia 1989

zoser

Tell ya what. I'll give you 15 minutes to prove to me that "anyTHING is possible" Post my wife's middle name, I'll be watching the clock.

I'm getting a strong sense that is has some connection to the letter "H"....

• Like 1

I'm getting a strong sense that is has some connection to the letter "H"....

Hrrmzz no, D would be closer........... :P

Looks like Zoser is not going to prove to me that anything is possible, I am let down.

Are you serious? Do you think Borat is a real documentary on Kazakhstan or something?

LINK - Timeline of Russian inventions and technology records

That is an embarrassing comment on your behalf there. Good God man. You are consistant, I'll give you that much.

Take the comment in context; compare to the technology demonstrated to us by how these things fly for example makes mankind look as though it is has just emerged from the stone age; Russia, US or otherwise. It's not political it's just a fact.

If you think otherwise then how come this superbly advanced race of ours has never got further than our local moon? Think about it before you worship the technological wonders of our time.

Edited by zoser

The actual comparison being that one is a photograph of an aircraft that actually exists, the other one is artwork that someone made up with imagination.

That's quite a notable difference I would say. But I bet some put blinkers on and convince themselves otherwise :w00t:

ETA 12 minutes to proof that nothing is impossible!

That's what they look like; as people that have seen them at distance or close up. You need to read some testimonies dear chap.

I beg your pardon.

Time to get your blinkers off and study a few cases. Plenty around on this forum.

I always thought that eye-witness testimony was the least reliable form of evidence.

Only if you are full of bias and have a vested interest in practising total denial

What people describe is what they have seen on covers of sci-fi magazines from 1920s onward, and what they saw on films. It is interesting that the early descriptions seemed to be of cigar shaped UFO, which was most common type in comicbook artwork into 1950s, then it changed to flying saucers after films such as in video I post. All that they describe is remarkably crude and fits with culture of those days. These days it is mostly lights that are described, why, because they don't have to come up with something not seen on TV or films, all is vagueness and glowing and too fast to see clearly. UFO descriptions have changed as our technology has changed. I think if ET was here, then if they had technology to reach us 60 or so years ago, then they would not have needed to change their technology within that time.

• Like 1

What people describe is what they have seen on covers of sci-fi magazines from 1920s onward, and what they saw on films. It is interesting that the early descriptions seemed to be of cigar shaped UFO, which was most common type in comicbook artwork into 1950s, then it changed to flying saucers after films such as in video I post. All that they describe is remarkably crude and fits with culture of those days. These days it is mostly lights that are described, why, because they don't have to come up with something not seen on TV or films, all is vagueness and glowing and too fast to see clearly. UFO descriptions have changed as our technology has changed. I think if ET was here, then if they had technology to reach us 60 or so years ago, then they would not have needed to change their technology within that time.

How do you know that we are not being visited by different strains of ET? The evidence is that we are if you look at a trace of the type of craft seen and witnessed over the last 70 years.

Your observation regarding the apparent synchronisity of technology may be more profound that you realise. There may well be a connection we just do not know.

Edited by zoser

How do you know that we are not being visited by different strains of ET? The evidence is that we are if you look at a trace of the type of craft seen and witnessed over the last 70 years.

Your observation regarding the apparent synchronisity of technology may be more profound that you realise. There may well be a connection we just do not know.

It is the imagination of artists and film makers that has changed over the years, not different types of ET. And it is also our technology changing that gives reports of different type of UFO. It is often the case that were there are more stronger UFO sightings, there is some military base not so far away. Voronezh, Rendlesham, Roswell, Tver (When it was Kalinin) There was many reports of UFO from here, and convincing photos. Yet nobody seemed then, and still do not now, take account of anti-aircraft missile testing range outside city. The UFO were remote controlled drones that had gone off course, but people still think they saw ET........

It is the imagination of artists and film makers that has changed over the years, not different types of ET. And it is also our technology changing that gives reports of different type of UFO. It is often the case that were there are more stronger UFO sightings, there is some military base not so far away. Voronezh, Rendlesham, Roswell, Tver (When it was Kalinin) There was many reports of UFO from here, and convincing photos. Yet nobody seemed then, and still do not now, take account of anti-aircraft missile testing range outside city. The UFO were remote controlled drones that had gone off course, but people still think they saw ET........

I just don't think you have studied the subject widely enough; either that or you are just being too dismissive; I'm not sure.

Can I suggest that you watch a short clip?

Try this: it's one of my favourite cases where a guy prospecting out in Canada has a close encounter. See what you think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck5GAlG73JU

You call that

Kremlin_Tupolev_Tu-160.jpg

tractor?!!!

:w00t:

it might look not entirely dissimilar to the B-1B, but damn, that's gorgeous, isn't it.

What people describe is what they have seen on covers of sci-fi magazines from 1920s onward, and what they saw on films.

What movie or magazine depicts metal balls?

Okay, offtop, but what the hell. Well, perhaps somebody thought it was UFO :)

Here the "White swan" Nikolai Kuznetsov

417fa2dfcb18.jpg

What movie or magazine depicts metal balls?

I have no idea. I mentioned illustrations because people are influenced by such. It is generalisation, not about metal balls or any other things

I just don't think you have studied the subject widely enough; either that or you are just being too dismissive; I'm not sure.

This man clearly suffered radium poisoning, that is all. And as for silver strips, are we to believe that aliens with technology to travel between stars are so bad at construction that bits of their ship fall off. As for my level of knowledge, well, let me say that I know what is true and what is nonsense....

I have no idea. I mentioned illustrations because people are influenced by such. It is generalisation, not about metal balls or any other things

that's a fair point, and almost certainly it's not a coincidence that the boom in Saucer sightings came at the same time as the 50's sci fi pulp magazine boom. That needn't mean that it was all made up, just that people do tend to describe things in ways that they can comprehend, I suppose. If you see something extraordinary, you'll try to describe it in a way that people will be able to understand.

Never seen it. Maybe Netflix has it.

Bee posted it somewhere last year I think. It was entertaining at the time. I'm not sure if the UFOs will bear much resemblance to yours though.

Only if you are full of bias and have a vested interest in practising total denial

I practice total Daniel if that helps you make a case ;)

However, I can get a dozen witnesses to something and get a dozen different stories.

• Like 1

Bee posted it somewhere last year I think. It was entertaining at the time. I'm not sure if the UFOs will bear much resemblance to yours though.

Sounds quite fun, although probably not a major influence on popular Culture.

Sounds quite fun, although probably not a major influence on popular Culture.

If the pic looked more like a pinball, maybe.

Yeah ! Thats the Ticket ! Land on the White House Lawn ! Walk out get nailed by the Secret service run off to Profesor Lindenbrooks House to scribble on the Chalk board !

Oh ! Oh ! wrong movie ! :no::alien::no:

Klatu ,Nickto, Brarando !

• Like 1