Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

VIDEO: 911 Mega Ritual: A centuries old plan

darkbreed

It is an occult and magical practice used to disguise or hide symbols, patterns or images in a way that makes it only possible to view it when properly knowing how it is disguised. In other words, originally the image of the towers was designed with that folding in place, and then the rest of the design was integrated with that so that it would look unsuspicious and normal when viewed without folding and seem to be part of the rest of the suroundings of the illustrations on the bills.

This is a very common magical practice, and relates to how the same is done with letters to create magical anagrams where a sentence is deconstructed by removing letters to form a new shorter word - thus the power and intention is still in the word, but no on else will easily understand its true full meaning.

As a last note, this goes on for EVERY dollar bill, starting with dollar bill 1 which is the "ignitor" part of the magical work on the dollar bill, functioning as a Talisman, and the rest from $5 to $100 shows the buildings, completely perfectly as they are seen from the Washington Arch Monument (another occult structure by the way) - in correct order just as it happened with the towers standing on dollar $1 and then graually collapsing and falling down until its only a pile of rubble with smoke on the last $100. And every bill is folded EXACTLY the SAME way, a simple 2 step folding, the way Aleister Crowley prophecised it decades before WTC existed.

I understand about your knowledge. What is your take on who or what the governing occultists are?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darkbreed

• bee

• booNyzarC

• Rlyeh

Top Posters In This Topic

-SNIP-

And btw I found out Aleister Crowley is the father of Barbara Bush and thus the grandfather of George Bush - and he was the one telling how to fold the dollar bills to see the towers falling many centuries ago.. but that part was already shown here.

That is an incredible claim. Do you have any kind of proof, or is this simply another claim we are supposed to take for gospel because of your position in all of these secret clubs?

That is an incredible claim. Do you have any kind of proof, or is this simply another claim we are supposed to take for gospel because of your position in all of these secret clubs?

The mother of Barbara Bush was Paulina Price, a good friend of Crowley, participating in his occult work and the order OTO, and participated in a sex orgy ritual with Crowley - and nine months later gave birth to Barbara Bush. And then make the math and look at what I already posted on thi here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=217303&view=findpost&p=4112081

The mother of Barbara Bush was Paulina Price, a good friend of Crowley, participating in his occult work and the order OTO, and participated in a sex orgy ritual with Crowley - and nine months later gave birth to Barbara Bush. And then make the math and look at what I already posted on thi here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=217303&view=findpost&p=4112081

That just comes across as a bunch of say so to me. I can claim that I am obamas dad because his mom and I were in the same bridge club at the right time. Proof of fatherhood needs a bit more evidence, don't you think? Blood tests, DNA...something remotely official? Both Bushs are still alive and it would be easy to figure out.

Ok, just watched the video in the OP...

It states that the WTC destruction was planned from the beginning. Right?

And our money is a clue or talisman?

Well, here are some of our (United States) original money.

US Old Money

More

US_%241_1862_Legal_Tender.jpg

1862 Legal Tender

Here is a list w/pictures of US dollar bills

Did you find the clues or talisman(s) on these as well? Why is the WTC not hinted at in all the money?

Nibs

Her mother was Pauline (Robinson) Pierce. According to what I have found on the internet, she supposedly was with Crowley in Paris in 1924, came back to America and her boyfriend and in 1925 had Barbara. There are IMO major flaws with that. Pauline married Marvin Pierce in 1918, some 6 years before her supposedly being with Crowley in France. Married women of that time did not go gallivanting around the world with men they weren't married to. Even if she did go to France with Crowley and participate in an Orgy, the fact there would have been multiple men makes it impossible without a dna test to accurately claim that Barbara was Crowley's child. Using hypotheticals can never be used to support a hypothesis.

http://merrill.olm.net/TMN/200001/6-1barbaracx.html

Edited by Sensible Logic

Fluffy:

Regarding Barbara Bush and relations to Aleister Crowley, this is fairly well documented and so are the events that took place back then, and it is a fairly high chance that Aleister Crowley is the father of Barbarba Bush when taking those facts and known events into consideration.

Pauline Pierce, the mother of Barbara Bush, was well-known to be a close "friend" of Aleister Crowley participating in Crowleys magical work.

She , Pauline Pierce - (mother of B. Bush) was part of a specific ritual to bringh forth a moon child and participated in sexual rituals with Aleister Crowley. She might as well have done this both before and after as well together with Crowley.

In either case the fact is that Pauline Pierce, mother of Barbara Bush, was involved with the practices and beliefs of Thelema through Ordo Templi Orientis and Aleister Crowley

Sine family photo likness:

Aleister%20and%20Barbara.jpg

Some info:

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2006/04/george-w-bush-barbara-bush-and.html

And yes Pauline was married with another man, but that did not stop her from taking part of OTO rituals with Aleister Crowley any more than it stoppped any other woman part of the same order doing anything relating to the orders activities. It is an order were shared sex and sexual based rituals are common.

Ok, just watched the video in the OP...

It states that the WTC destruction was planned from the beginning. Right?

And our money is a clue or talisman?

Well, here are some of our (United States) original money.

US Old Money

More

Resized to 85% (was 754 x 320) - Click image to enlarge

1862 Legal Tender

Here is a list w/pictures of US dollar bills

Did you find the clues or talisman(s) on these as well? Why is the WTC not hinted at in all the money?

Nibs

Yes the money bills are talismans and used in the 911 mega ritual.

The design of the talismans, symbols, secret 911 ritual illustratation, etc, were implemented into its current form many decades before the existence of the WTC and fairly recently. It is obvious that these patterns, symbols, secret hidden meanings, occult design etc was put in place after they had the idea of implementing all that on the dollar to increase the effect.

How old the dollar bill is, and its different designs, got nothing to do with anything since the point here is that it had a design showing what happened, and that design was put in place long time before this event happened.

• 3 weeks later...

Im just throwing this out there but. My curse that has been clouding my mind towards reality was cleared by this video, in the process a voice was talking bout how it realizes that i realize this test being full of sin and that it apologizes... and it was talking to me like that throughout the entire vid... I kept watching simply because its been ages since iv been able to have a clear mind. and iv been trying to make this thing go away for nearly a year now. It wont go away though cause aparently its in love with the fact that my mind is so at peace.. but im currently able to prevent it from going back to its clouding my mind state.... but its fighting.. An I realize that its the curse fighting at me. Then again.. im not dumb.

Edited by KainFall

So weren't the Illuninati going to do all this on the anniversary of 9/11, then? And wasn't a Comet supposed to be involved as well? So is this something completely different, or is it the previous theory, modified when nothing actually happened, and now bringing in our old friend Crowley and barbara bush's mom?

Im just throwing this out there but. My curse that has been clouding my mind towards reality was cleared by this video, in the process a voice was talking bout how it realizes that i realize this test being full of sin and that it apologizes... and it was talking to me like that throughout the entire vid... I kept watching simply because its been ages since iv been able to have a clear mind. and iv been trying to make this thing go away for nearly a year now. It wont go away though cause aparently its in love with the fact that my mind is so at peace.. but im currently able to prevent it from going back to its clouding my mind state.... but its fighting.. An I realize that its the curse fighting at me. Then again.. im not dumb.

Hey KainFall....I'm happy you got something positive and helpful from the video........ :tu:

So weren't the Illuninati going to do all this on the anniversary of 9/11, then? And wasn't a Comet supposed to be involved as well? So is this something completely different, or is it the previous theory, modified when nothing actually happened, and now bringing in our old friend Crowley and barbara bush's mom?

Yes, it all took place as per the plan. Just because you didnt notice anything does not mean nothing was done. There is a lot of things going on in the world and elsewhere that people do not know of, yet still it is happening.

The comet came , it was Elenin, a known fact, 911 came, and on the anniversary of the 911 attack the comet was affected by the energy of the 911 ritual.

What purpose this ritual served towards the comet, I do not know yet.