Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would be ethical to have sex with a Bigfoot?

George Ford

Hi,

Would it be ethical to have sex with a Bigfoot if it was old enough and consenting? :wub:

Sheessshhh your girlfriend must be ugly.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• George Ford

• Night Walker

• encouraged

• glorybebe

Unethical, and an abomination against God, unless the meeting of bodies is only used as a consummation of marriage, with intent on raising a family.

God made men and women sexual beings. He made our nervous systems capable of receiving pleasure from the sex act. Sex in marriage is good and holy and ordained of God.

creature_harry.jpg

Edited by Jerry Only

And just when I think I'd heard it all..... O.O;

This thread is just another proof that the Cryptozoology section of this forum is going downhill.

Sad. At one point this section was actually interesting and fun to read.

Now most threads in this section are stupid. :(

This thread is just another proof that the Cryptozoology section of this forum is going downhill.

Sad. At one point this section was actually interesting and fun to read.

Now most threads in this section are stupid. :(

I don't see much of any difference happening in this section. Topics are the same fodder I saw the first time I visited the site. I wish every section had one thread like this. One. Okay, maybe two or three.

I don't see much of any difference happening in this section. Topics are the same fodder I saw the first time I visited the site. I wish every section had one thread like this. One. Okay, maybe two or three.

Well I feel like there's a lot more threads about stupid videos since the beginning of the year, compared to last year or the year before..... :hmm:

This thread should be in the joke or humor section, not the crypto section.

I think its a funny question hahah ....maybe is just me, but i like my girls clean, smooth and under 75 kg, but that's just me :yes:

• 4 weeks later...

So here I am innocently scrolling through posts and see the title of this post and choke on my toast.

Thank you, you have made my day with this disturbed and absurd post. :tu:

If somebody had sex with Sasquatch i wouldn't want to be a woman...bigfoot would split her in half!! :no:

How is this a topic? :huh:

Hi,

Would it be ethical to have sex with a Bigfoot if it was old enough and consenting? :wub:

Are you just wanting some support in your effort to "fantasize" about bigfoot? Well if you are asking me I say no it's not ok and you should take a long walk and a cold shower, your welcome! (as if bigfoot doesn't have enough to worry about) . :(

Edited by Jaguiar

If somebody had sex with Sasquatch i wouldn't want to be a woman...bigfoot would split her in half!! :no:

Dunno like, I've seen some very big women out there. I even saw (a friend showed me on his mobile phone a couple years back) a woman have sex with a horse!!!! That has go to bigger then a bigfoot! :wacko:

Hi,

The scary part is not the question. It is what made you think to ask this. LOL. Lonely are we? LOL :rofl: Okay, let me think, NOOOOOOOO It would be like the guy sleeping with the donkey, LOL Dude, you need a girlfriend, LOL

Edited by Robbie333

Why would you want to have sex with Bigfoot in the first place? You that hard up? Get real!!

All joking aside...

I remember reading a discussion here about a female bigfoot captured somewhere in russia many many years ago, the article even stated that she had offspring from humans, they were said to look human but where extradinarily strong.

Why would you want to have sex with Bigfoot in the first place? You that hard up? Get real!!

Well I'd probably get her to shave off most her hair first and I'd, like, take her out for a few drinks and maybe a meal first. Plus with make-up on she might look OK after a few beers. Just saying you know.

All joking aside...

I remember reading a discussion here about a female bigfoot captured somewhere in russia many many years ago, the article even stated that she had offspring from humans, they were said to look human but where extradinarily strong.

You're thinking of Zara. Here is a link:-

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/creatures/zana2.htm

_EDIT_

Apparently she was so sexy she had a whole string of boyfriends... :huh:

Edited by bulveye

Someone beat you to the punch...

post-152-0-92746900-1323291916_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mentalcase

Who thinks of this stuff? :huh:

It's inherent in the system I think.

What kind of question is that? It wouldn't be ethical, That would be bestiality :blink:

Hi,

Just make sure Mr. Bigfoot wears protection. ;)

I've never read the story about Zana before, interesting.

Bulveye, who cares about ethics when it comes to love? Just be prepared to ask father Bigfoot for her hand in marriage should the pitter-patter of tiny bigfoot feet arrive.