Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's Really Going On

zoser

Another one of the award winners; Steven Greer summarises the objectives of the Disclosure Project and his thoughts on the phenomena. Worth a look.

Edited by zoser

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• zednuts

• TheMcGuffin

• DONTEATUS

Whats really going on is this ! "The earth only has a few hours left B-4 it cracks open and all the jelly beans will pour into the solar system !

So who`s the last laugh on now ?

The ISS crew will get all the beans ! "DANG it "

Steven Greer worth a look? Nope

Totally agree.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

Whats really going on is this ! "The earth only has a few hours left B-4 it cracks open and all the jelly beans will pour into the solar system !

So who`s the last laugh on now ?

The ISS crew will get all the beans ! "DANG it "

Uh oh..dang!!!

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

For the most part the govt wants to play pretend there are no such things as ufo's.

Eh, no they don't - what gave you that silly idea?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Totally agree.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Well, we do seem to be getting consensus in this thread.

Put me on that list.

Maybe Ed Mitchell too

Ed Mitchell Most Unhappy With Greer Using His Name As Disclosure Witness - LINK

And Rear Adm. Thomas R. Wilson

Admiral Wilson Denies Greer/Mitchell Allegations - LINK

Fast running out of friends this Greer fellow.

Edited by psyche101

For the most part the govt wants to play pretend there are no such things as ufo's.

manuel-que.jpeg

Que` pasa mang @@ ! Were still here and the Aircraft sized rock just flew by Texas !! I bet theres peeps that really wished it would of Smacked us ! Would of made quite the News story ! :innocent:

Que` pasa mang @@ ! Were still here and the Aircraft sized rock just flew by Texas !! I bet theres peeps that really wished it would of Smacked us ! Would of made quite the News story ! :innocent:

Yes, it went past me at 10:30am. Inconsiderate rock. After 7PM tonight would be better viewing conditions!

Oh man, not Steven Greer again... :rolleyes:

If you're really impressed by him, perhaps you'd like to attend one of his CSETI workshops? Workshop Tuition Fee: $895, including materials and one year of CSETI membership. Lodging is NOT included.

Seriously though, if you want to get to know a little more about Greer, listen to this episode of the Paracast and reading this article.

Cheers

Good lord,... If anyone belongs in the UFO Hall of Shame, its Steven Greer.

Another one of the award winners; Steven Greer summarises the objectives of the Disclosure Project and his thoughts on the phenomena. Worth a look.

thankyou zoser, and ne'r mind the flat-earthers ^_^

Don't worry; I'm still smiling. Far too much evidence out there to reach a sceptical conclusion of any kind. The question has to be what is it all leading to, not is it real or not. There is an old saying; "the bees arrive when the pollen is ready". If my feelings regarding what is about to happen on this planet come true, then we will all be wishing that our ET friends turn up here in huge numbers, believe me.

It's easy for the pack to attack and rip into individuals....

and as the initiator of the Disclosure Project Greer is an obvious target.

The Disclosure Project took disclosure up more than a few gears.

Some people don't like that.... B):)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjQqv2bgmwE

Greer makes it very, very easy Bee, all by himself.

Took disclosure up a few gears?? What??? Are you trying to flame the skeptics again? Come on, that's outright nonsense and you know it. :rolleyes:

Zed

I know you like to stir the pot mate, seen it many a time, but come on mate. Flat Earthers? That's a bit rich pal, even from you. I known, I know, Zed 20% 80% Nuts, but people like Zoser think you are on the level bud.

I know that you do not go into the American side of things much, and you are right, we have many right here down under to ponder about, but this Greer nutcase make Rex Gliroy look like a college professor.

What's really going on? That's a very good question and I certainly can't claim to have all the answers. I do believe that ETs are real and that they've been visiting earth for a long time, and even have bases here. I also think the US government has had contact with them over the years, although there also seems to have been a very hostile reaction to UFOs from time to time, or at least attempts to shoot them down in order to learn more about their technology. Donald Keyhoe, who had excellent contacts with the military and pilots, had quite a list of "incidents" that had occurred in the 1940s and 1950s.

Tim Beckley claimed that he was told quite a story by a retired three-star general in 1989, although since there's no way of confirming any of it directly, you can choose to believe it or not:

He said basically that different groups of aliens were visiting earth, and that some were friendly and others hostile, although they had agreed not to interfere with human governments, politics, warfare and so on. Their aim was not to conquer the world but to study it, collect information, biological samples, etc.

Some UFOs had crashed or been shot down over the years, and the US government also had an ET "guest" who was about 300 earth years old. Many of the aliens had great mental and telepathic powers, which could have strange effects on humans who had contact with them.

He also said: "Make no mistake, President Truman and later President Eisenhower gave specific direct orders to keep everything and I mean everything top secret.” That I DO believe since we have lots of evidence for it, although we have to work hard to try to figure out exactly what was being kept Top Secret and why. It is the biggest secret that the U.S. government has.

Some of the aliens are also doing biological research on humans and animals, which I suspect is probably true.

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/military-interactions-extraterrestrials

Edited by TheMcGuffin

What's really going on? That's a very good question and I certainly can't claim to have all the answers. I do believe that ETs are real and that they've been visiting earth for a long time, and even have bases here. I also think the US government has had contact with them over the years, although there also seems to have been a very hostile reaction to UFOs from time to time, or at least attempts to shoot them down in order to learn more about their technology. Donald Keyhoe, who had excellent contacts with the military and pilots, had quite a list of "incidents" that had occurred in the 1940s and 1950s.

Tim Beckley claimed that he was told quite a story by a retired three-star general in 1989, although since there's no way of confirming any of it directly, you can choose to believe it or not:

He said basically that different groups of aliens were visiting earth, and that some were friendly and others hostile, although they had agreed not to interfere with human governments, politics, warfare and so on. Their aim was not to conquer the world but to study it, collect information, biological samples and so on.

Some UFOs had crashed or been shot down over the years, and the US government also had an ET "guest" who was about 300 earth years old. Many of the aliens had great mental and telepathic powers, which could have strange effects on humans who had contact with them.

He also said: "Make no mistake, President Truman and later President Eisenhower gave specific direct orders to keep everything and I mean everything top secret.” That I DO believe since we have lots of evidence for it, although we have to work hard to try to figure out exactly what was being kept Top Secret and why. It is the biggest secret that the U.S. government has.

Some of the aliens are also doing biological research on humans and animals, which I suspect is probably true.

Good lord, you truly are lost, arent you. :lol:

Good lord, you truly are lost, arent you. :lol:

Hazzard, I am still waiting for some Exhibit A from you in the form of a single useful or positive contribution to any of these threads. I have never seen a single one, beyond your constant attempts to mock or provoke anyone who disagrees with you.

I didn't even say I believed all of it, but some of it does indeed seem quite plausible to me, based on things I've heard and read over the years.

All I require from you though is that you just let others make up their own minds--nothing more is expected.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

Hazzard, I am still waiting for some Exhibit A from you in the form of a single useful or positive contribution to any of these threads. I have never seen a single one, beyond your constant attempts to mock or provoke anyone who disagrees with you.

I didn't even say I believed all of it, but some of it does indeed seem quite plausible to me, based on things I've heard and read over the years.

All I require from you though is that you just let others make up their own minds--nothing more is expected.

If by "contribute" you mean jumping on the woo woo train with you, that will never happen. Until the day comes (if ever) when I see some good evidence that any of this is real I will remain skeptical. I have posted plenty over the years in this forum. Mostly from a skeptical/scientific standpoint vs the paranormal claims that you favour. This is an open forum, so if you post an extraordinary claim you can expect the skeptics in the audience to question your opinions/beliefs if you state them as fact.

Live with it.

Edited by Hazzard

Zed

I know you like to stir the pot mate, seen it many a time, but come on mate. Flat Earthers? That's a bit rich pal, even from you. I known, I know, Zed 20% 80% Nuts, but people like Zoser think you are on the level bud.

I know that you do not go into the American side of things much, and you are right, we have many right here down under to ponder about, but this Greer nutcase make Rex Gliroy look like a college professor.

I'm not a potstirer psyche101.

My thoughts and opinions about flatearther lounge-chair sceptics are genuinely held. I have little time for noongs bashing people rather than the ideas they put forward. I have little tollerance for bullying toads too puffed up their own ego tripping drivel to actually investigate anything for themselves or too emotionally bound up in their concrete fixed view of things to just kick back and cut honest people some slack in telling stories that add flavour to science's areas of grey.

You're guilty of it here to in your attacking Greer's character without saying why. I don't say much about America's bigfoot and other cryptids because I've never even been there. I've read about sasquatch for over forty years though (I have several books and A4 folders dated in the '70's)and have seen enough American liars to have me marvel at their talent for it. And they have a talent for it which I admit to not being able to readily detect (unlike with my native Australians).

Sorry if my favorite smiley confuses you ^_^

cheers, zedNuts who says what he means and means what he says :P

Don't worry; I'm still smiling. Far too much evidence out there to reach a sceptical conclusion of any kind. The question has to be what is it all leading to, not is it real or not. There is an old saying; "the bees arrive when the pollen is ready". If my feelings regarding what is about to happen on this planet come true, then we will all be wishing that our ET friends turn up here in huge numbers, believe me.

Hi zoser,

as an amateur historian I believe it's easy to see the future and it's one that, as always, does not involve Gods, space aliens or anything bar natural phenonema (eg: rocks from space, volcanic activity, rain, pestilence, plagues of locusts..) or the destructive habits of man. We're chewing up resourses and a pox on the earth is my view of us. And I won't be hopeing some outside force 'saves us' from ourselves. Aliens of all kinds can blooming well pee off and let us work out what's best for us. :sleepy:

Don't fall for the trap of thinking some other species will benevolantly have our interests at heart and come riding in to help us clean up this mess of a planet - ain't gonna happen, there's no such sky-daddy .. and if there was we don't want or need him/he/it.

zedNuts who sides with humanity as crazy as we are.

He said basically that different groups of aliens were visiting earth, and that some were friendly and others hostile, although they had agreed not to interfere with human governments, politics, warfare and so on. Their aim was not to conquer the world but to study it, collect information, biological samples, etc.

I agree with every point you make; not because I belong to this or that faction or for any politically motivated reason; purely because this is exactly what the researchers, ex-generals, ex-Nasa, ex-secret service etc, people are saying. And so do the people (1000's of them) that have been first hand witnesses. Children too, since back in the 60's who have witnessed these events en-mass (Australia, Zimbabwe etc).