Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alleged 'Alien' Body / Mystery In Russia

Still Waters

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Lilly

• GirlfromOz

• heran kalfen

Im going to jello`s house for dinner ! Really dry aged everything in her fridge ! Cant live forever ! :wacko:

Perhaps just a mutated frog? Whatever it is, it was found 2KM from Chernobyl. I'd say it's a hoax

Edited by Metaniel

this is exactly how i saw it. looks vegetative - especially that 'arm and fingers' bit hanging off - looks like a root coming off the side.

and yes, why is it still in the bag?

What made me think of that is a couple days ago I was cleaning out my fridge and found some onions in the veggie bin that had decided to "root" and root they did! As soon as I saw the picture of the "Alien" the first thing that came to mind was aged fridge veggies! Looks more turnip to me though! If you look at the "arm" it apprears to be coming from the "aliens" neck. I wonder where the shoulder blade would go? The best part of the whole thing is the response to the thread by everyone! I have been laughing my butt off!

Rocketgirl B)

Boy! For her to wait 3 years after getting down to finally emptying out her freezer & finding the leftovers in the back of her freezer of that alien that she stashed away,must have meant that what was left of it,it mustn't have tasted all that great! So is she making a complaint??Even if she pressure cooked it,she still couldn't get rid of that harsh 'game' taste.! Try doing a Maori Hungi!That gives a deep ground smoked flavour that enhances any dish!ROLMFAO!

A mutated muppet perhaps? :P

Too small and not a close up, of this were real, then why not have many pictures, and many close ups, even video, thats why when I see the videos of bigfoot and lochness I always think....hmmm why the shaking camera and 30 seconds of footage so far away!

I reckon Rocketgirl got it first up, then clarified by Finder of Lost Things. It actually looks like one of the Mandrake Roots form Harry Potter.

herb13.jpg

wow...and only 2 Clicks from Chernobyl too. Go figure

Ohh,,,..and MSN Brought me here lmao :)

Edited by V1P3R

wow...and only 2 Clicks from Chernobyl too. Go figure

Ohh,,,..and MSN Brought me here lmao :)

psyche101 has hit the Toad or Root right on the Head ! Lets throw it in the oven and bake it up ! Im always Hungry !justDONTEATUS. :wacko:

post-68971-0-94893700-1321408692_thumb.j

I saw this in the paper this morning. The creature actually looks like a lizard.

with a mouth like that it must be cherie blair.

I think it's the offspring of Cherie Blair and Jabba the Hut.

Edited by Blackwhite