Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Orb/Spider Entity

entropath

Hi there i know you put this up eight years ago but a few years back in one of our rooms in our house everyone in our family that slept in the room saw the same thing in the same spot, it was a electrical looking spider, we dont see it now because im a house cleanser but we all have been interested throught the years if anyone had seen any similar entity's, your not alone plus i think the so called medical experts should not be on this page

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ncastle said:

plus i think the so called medical experts should not be on this page

Hi, welcome.

Just curious why you feel this way? I guess for me I’d rather hear all sides. I’d rather know that there could be normal reasons like hypnagogic hallucinations not just paranormal. 

• 2 months later...

Quote I am so stoked I found this. I have been seeing what he is describing. A black orb with magnetic almost electric spider legs hovering over me! I was surprised that I'm not the only one. The drawing nailed it! It left in the name of Jesus Christ. I was heavily in to the occult for years and am now a born again Christian. No doubt this stuff is demonic. God bless

Must be parasitic space bugs with a form of intelligence they left in the name of jesus becose they wanted us to think its demonic...

• 1 year later...

I love when people try to display an answer when the ****s never happen to them...  The first time the apparition of a spider happen to me was over 13 years ago when i was around 30. I had woke up to clearly see what looked like a small spider and it slowly disappeared as i was in awe watching it do so. I seen this post a few years ago when it happen to me again ten years later which was when i was around 40. I am 43 now and i came back to actually leave a post after just twenty minutes ago seeing it again but in a larger much more beautiful scale/way!!!! I cant say what it means for sure. I dont know if only happens to a select few representing some kind of form of communication from the other side. I do know that since i first seen it that first time 13 years ago my mind has expanded and ive tapped more into the powers of the universe. I believe its third dimension. This time seeing it just before i started typing this message i awoke to see it so clear and vivid. I was wide awake and it never startled me to the point of jumping up because i suppose it happen a few times before but it was floating in the air maybe three feet from me.  it was like a spider but in molecule form because i seen the energy. I dont know what it means or where it comes from but i do know the guy that is trying to be logical about it from a Doctors perspective LOL (do not listen to them people for they are non believers of anything out the realm of theyre comfort zone and understanding)... If you can see it (your not alone) its deeper than anything we can understand or comprehend yet!  Time will tell all tales! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2011 at 5:34 PM, entropath said:

This is somewhat long-winded, but if "black orbs" or "spider entity" rings a bell for you, please read...

Yesterday, my cousin contacted me on facebook telling me he had "something very strange" that he wanted to discuss with me. I messaged him back and he described to me an experience he and his girlfriend have been having with a "spider entity" that clings to the ceiling and wants to take over his girlfriend's body.

My cousin told me his girlfriend is seeing this black "spider entity" which clings to the ceiling and has a face which she can't make out. He said only she can see it, and only when she "blacks out" (I'm not sure what he meant by this), but has no memory of it the next morning. He also said it only goes away when he recites the lords prayer (bare with me).

I really couldn't believe he was telling me this, because in 2006-2007, I saw something very very similar. There were a few nights when I would wake up from a light sleep and see a dark black orb with long, spindly legs hovering near the ceiling on the other side of the room. There was a strange fractal effect to the orb, it seemed to have an almost magnetic-type resonance and the "core" or interior of the orb seemed to spin, or undulate, in a very peculiar manner. The "legs" all went one way and also seemed to have a magnetic-looking effect. The orb was black, not opaque, and I remember staring at it for some time in amazement and confusion. I only ever saw this orb upon waking up, but I know I was lucid and was not dreaming. I still wrote it off as being a hallucination not having any other explanation. But, I saw it again a few times, one time at a friends house as well hovering directly above me (I was sleeping on the floor).

I drew this in Paint yesterday as a rough (very rough) estimation of what I saw:

http://postimage.org/image/49u4mgfvf/

So, when my cousin told me his girlfriend was seeing a "spider entity", bells immediately went off in my head. I don't remember ever describing what I saw as a "spider entity", but I can totally understand how somebody could interpret this as looking like a spider. Indeed, it did look like some sort of evil, demonic spider entity. What separated it from being a typical orb was the long, thin spindly legs that almost resembled hairs moving in uniform.

I never saw anything so strange in my life (not counting a couple UFO experiences), and haven't had any other ghostly paranormal experiences where I SAW something. I have experienced sleep paralysis many times, the kind of sleep paralysis where it feels as though I'm being attacked by an evil entity. I talked to my parents about this experience a few times long before my cousin had this experience, and my mother is convinced it is a negative/harmful familiar / familial spirit whereas my father believes it could be demonic or an evil spirit. By the looks of the thing, it is hard for me to imagine that it is GOOD, but each time I saw it I was never scared and I never felt an evil presence. I often get "vibes" or gut feelings from people, places, and things and consider myself spiritually aware, so I'm not really sure what to think about this.

My question is, has anybody else dealt with anything like this before? I tried googling but came up with mixed results. I want to comfort my cousin and give him some useful advice on how to deal with the situation, and I also would like to have some insight into this for my own sake since I've also seen this anomaly. I haven't seen this thing since 2007. As a side note, 2006-2007 was definitely one of the most emotionally trying times of my life. I was extremely depressed, dealing with many issues in every aspect of my life. My cousin recently lost his job and he and his girlfriend are having a lot of difficulties financially and in their relationship.

The only thing I've told my cousin so far is that "things like this are a bad omen."

any input would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, I've been seeing a black spider thing upon waking up for the last few weeks. It is very black. I first thought it was a bug, like a beetle on it's back with the legs going crazy in the air, Then I thought it was more like a fifth dimetional tesseract thing. It was definitely an entity. I got no bad feeling from it. It was just watching me, then faded away after about ten seconds. Haven't seen it for a few days. Then there was just an orb, then a cube, then an apple shaped thing. all just a few inches, and about 18 inches in front of my face. No idea what they are.