Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 6
entropath

Black Orb/Spider Entity

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm 15 years old. This is currently happening to me. When I read the post I cried because it's like listening to a mirror. Everything you discribed is napping to me now. Your cousins girlfriend when she blacks out I think she means when she's about to go to sleep and when she get the gut feeling I know the same thing. To me when I fall asleep i dream of different things attacking me it could vary from a bull(the first time) to a lady at the fair(most recent) but like you wrote above I never seen distinct details in the face. Once the dream is over and I've been attacked I wake up to me not being able to move and my belly rumbling but almost like bulging inside. Then you talked about the orb. The first I ever saw there was a smiling face above it never seen a face again. Till today I never thought it was a spider always though it was just the hair of the entity. Because it would always go into my mouth and down my throat. But the one thing that got me when you wrote it never really harmed me. Till this day. It just plays games and messes with me when wake up from my dreams regardless or not it's when it attacks me and I wake and can't move after. I've never gotten a harmful vibe from it except it irritating the **** out of at night. Then there something wierd whenever I close my eyes I guess you can say I can sense it's aura or whenever it's near but I see a multiple bodies but only one interacts with me (female) and whenever its done messing with me the others just stay in their corners of the room (that goes for any room, meaning it follows me when I sleep over someone's house) watch my every move but when I directly look at it, it runs around till I stop. But the reason I came to this page is at night or when I wake up from my sleep like I said I can see it when I close my eyes, but it was touching me and I grabbed at it and when I did I just seen spider rushing at me like daddy long legged ones but they where bigger enough to see there structure. When I let go of it they disappeared. I thought I was hallucinating but I was wide awake on my phone prior to that moment. That lead me to this page it's been two years since it started and I just want it to stop. I'm losing sleep and now that schools about to start I would hate for my mom to yell at me for sleeping in class again. I tell about these acurences all the time she tells me to stop watching bs and go pray. I ever I do pray it goes away for the moment and seconds later come back. I do the salt water remedy everyday and it's been help I must say that but I still get the dreams and bs at night from time to time but again school is about to start and I want it to stop. If you can help this is my email *Snip*

Edited by Still Waters
Removed personal info.
1 person likes this

On November 17, 2011 at 9:09 PM, RedSquirrel said:

Yes, you got that it would have been my first guess, especially with he passing out part of the female.

A followup question would be: Can the "entity" be focused on, or does it move from the center of the glance?

What does it mean if it could be focused on 

1 hour ago, Cris104blitz said:

What does it mean if it could be focused on 

I mean I know that part but is there like a special meaning or is there a reason that I'm able to see and directly look at it

On 8/3/2016 at 9:08 AM, Cris104blitz said:

I mean I know that part but is there like a special meaning or is there a reason that I'm able to see and directly look at it

I meant when you look at it, does it move away like an eye floater or can you zero in on it? I apologize for the late reply.

It starts to move away avoid eye contact 

I've had some weird "phantom spider" encounters. I think if you have a tendency toward arachnophobia, you might have these experiences. I'd suggest doing some stuff to get over the fears. 

Desicpr80 - I have never been involved in the occult, but am also a born again Christian and have been experiencing this for several years.  The only thing that makes it dissipate or run is praying in the name of Jesus and commanding it to leave.  I decided to search and see if anyone else has ever experienced such things and found this (old - lol) thread!  Mine is always upon waking up, I'm usually having a bad or sad or depressing dream, (or else just wake up feeling extremely depressed or hopeless) and sometimes my ear will be killing me.  I call them dreamons, because I know that horrible dream/feeling was a result of something evil whispering in my ear....  I'll often WAKE myself up from trying to speak and praying and commanding it to leave.  Has anyone's gotten worse?  Mine started on the opposite part of the ceiling/wall, now it's pretty much right up on me, there will be many many many black dots like all over the wall against my bed as well, and it's getting much slower to leave.....  I realize this isn't a Christian thread, but would appreciate any insight or thoughts.  Thanks everyone! (if anyone is still around!)  ;-)  <3

On 7/15/2015 at 5:17 PM, Desicpr80 said:

I am so stoked I found this. I have been seeing what he is describing. A black orb with magnetic almost electric spider legs hovering over me! I was surprised that I'm not the only one. The drawing nailed it! It left in the name of Jesus Christ. I was heavily in to the occult for years and am now a born again Christian. No doubt this stuff is demonic. God bless

I guess I'd have to Quote you to try to tag you in my reply.  Sorry, I don't know how to work this site!  lol

1 hour ago, debbie888 said:

Desicpr80 - I have never been involved in the occult, but am also a born again Christian and have been experiencing this for several years.  The only thing that makes it dissipate or run is praying in the name of Jesus and commanding it to leave.  I decided to search and see if anyone else has ever experienced such things and found this (old - lol) thread!  Mine is always upon waking up, I'm usually having a bad or sad or depressing dream, (or else just wake up feeling extremely depressed or hopeless) and sometimes my ear will be killing me.  I call them dreamons, because I know that horrible dream/feeling was a result of something evil whispering in my ear....  I'll often WAKE myself up from trying to speak and praying and commanding it to leave.  Has anyone's gotten worse?  Mine started on the opposite part of the ceiling/wall, now it's pretty much right up on me, there will be many many many black dots like all over the wall against my bed as well, and it's getting much slower to leave.....  I realize this isn't a Christian thread, but would appreciate any insight or thoughts.  Thanks everyone! (if anyone is still around!)  ;-)  <3

If you're seeing it upon waking you're more than likely experiencing a hypnagogic hallucination. (The ear hurting could also be from tmj or teeth grinding)

1 person likes this

On 3/20/2017 at 6:04 PM, SecretSanta said:

If you're seeing it upon waking you're more than likely experiencing a hypnagogic hallucination. (The ear hurting could also be from tmj or teeth grinding)

Thanks for your input!  I do grind my teeth......  lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 3/20/2017 at 2:33 PM, debbie888 said:

You could also just laugh at it, put your hand through it, or just realize it is produced by you and it will have the same effect. In fact, you can even make them stop ever showing up again without ever mentioning the J word.

Edited by ChaosRose