Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘Pong’ comes to the PlayStation

Janiel

user posted image

LOS ANGELES - Atari wants to take you back in time, and to get there, you can ride a "Centipede" or an "Asteroid," or bounce back and forth between the pixilated paddles of "Pong."

Source

Edited by Janiel

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• Michelle

• Shakezulah

• Hawk7886

Top Posters In This Topic

grin2.gif I used to love "Pong"...baby boomers get out your joysticks.

I think there is an orginal Pong game in my parents basement....anybody remember Intellivision tongue.gif

Intellivision? I guess I was over the game playing stage by then. I got hooked and finally had to pry my butt up and get over it. laugh.gif

well they do remake every game thats ever been out, thers already been remakes of pong before, just the same really, not much you can do with it really...

thumbsup.gif

there already was a Pong game for the PS about 5 years ago. never played it tho. looked ok, however

I'd play it. I love playing the old games on new systems when they're bundled together like that.

Mmm, about thirty years now, designers are going to be bundling games together that we're looking forward to today. GTA series is going to be branded 'retro' ...

Yeah, look that the origina Final Fantasy's now on PS1, £10 for a double pack.... yet when they came out they were considered state-of-the-art gamming. grin2.gif

yeah its gonna be weird when these awsome consoles come out that can hold HUGE games and you see like a RE arcade pack that has every game in the series on 1 disk or whatever theyde be using then

I used to have two Atari 2600's, around one hundred games in all. Well, anyway, one day when I was like ten, my mom put each of them out for $10 at a yard sale with fifty games each and they were both sold before I realized they were out there... I have never forgiven her for that.

yeah its gonna be weird when these awsome consoles come out that can hold HUGE games and you see like a RE arcade pack that has every game in the series on 1 disk or whatever theyde be using then

Hey given the difference between the old 8 but consoles, then the 16 bit, then the 32 bit, then the 125 bit... its kinda scary to think whats comming next wacko.gif