Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Family claims five-year old son is haunted

Still Waters

A father has told how his five-year-old son claims he has been troubled by visions of a ghostly man with grey skin who speaks to him in the night.

Dave Gerrity, 41, said his son Dagan first complained about seeing something in his bedroom in the family's Bridlington home around six months ago.

Mr Gerrity said: 'Dagan is scared about it. He cries about it. He's told us that at night he can't sleep because a man with grey skin comes and sits on his bed and keeps him awake talking to him.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scaredsilly

• ColoradoParanormal

• JGirl

• Simbi Laveau

What this sounds like to me is a case of alien abduction. One night the aliens came and abducted the mother, took her to the mother ship and the "Grey Alien" impregnated her and put her back to bed. Now it is five years later and the "Father" wants to start getting to know his son and the only way he could really spend any time with his son is in the night time. The boy is seeing a "Grey" alien but thinks its a ghost but its really his father and he just wants to get to know his son!! :w00t:

Rocketgirl B)

What this sounds like to me is a case of alien abduction. One night the aliens came and abducted the mother, took her to the mother ship and the "Grey Alien" impregnated her and put her back to bed. Now it is five years later and the "Father" wants to start getting to know his son and the only way he could really spend any time with his son is in the night time. The boy is seeing a "Grey" alien but thinks its a ghost but its really his father and he just wants to get to know his son!! :w00t:

Rocketgirl B)

:tu:

Well once again, a perfect opportunity to finally prove the existence of ghosts. Untold millions and a lifetime of fame and fortune await - until then, it's just a cool story.

I don't know about this thing. If it is Grey skinned then it sounds like it could be a shadow being from the shadow realm. These things are very dangerous if you do not know how to deal with them properly. A few years ago, I had an encounter with one and every once in a while it returns. And if you know how to deal with them properly, you can get it to teach you stuff.

Maybe the grey skinned man is from the Mortal kombat Realm

Wasn't Dagan a name from The Elder Scrolls game? Hmmmm... still, it has a ring to it. I feel bad for the parents; my own daughter sees things like that and alsways has... it's tough!

Dagan? The parents should be smacked.

lol my thoughts exactly!

Well once again, a perfect opportunity to finally prove the existence of ghosts. Untold millions and a lifetime of fame and fortune await - until then, it's just a cool story.

Agreed. Would be interesting to head over across the pond and check this out for myself. I love these types of reports as my team and myself are able to debunk and/or explain claims 97% of the time. Pareidolia explains the wall, although being a plaster craftsman with 24 years of experience gives it a tiny bit of credit, however that leads me to believe it may be a hoax on that part. I would enjoy heading over for sure and I know my team would be on board as well.

I don't know about this thing. If it is Grey skinned then it sounds like it could be a shadow being from the shadow realm. These things are very dangerous if you do not know how to deal with them properly. A few years ago, I had an encounter with one and every once in a while it returns. And if you know how to deal with them properly, you can get it to teach you stuff.

What? You're playing with us right? I'm really hoping so! Otherwise, where on earth did you come up with such things? To see something as you say you have is one thing but, to give it a Category and it's own Realm??? I understand being a believer but, as a believer it's your and all believers responsibilities to be scientifically and tactically objective. Only making statements off of proven facts my friend. To say things like this and make such a huge statement without any credible information to back it up is what causes set-backs for those of us doing actual scientific research.

See, I can make unfounded statements too: " I once saw a Lamp move then spoke to me. They come from the Lightopia Realm and occasionally you'll see the Lamp you bought at IKEA take off running to different corners of the room. "

I'm not trying to be difficult but, do you see where I'm coming from with nonsensical statements? And the over all big picture of how those type of statements create a negative stigma for those of us whom are doing real research. :hmm:

Maybe the grey skinned man is from the Mortal kombat Realm

lol!!! :)

paint the wall and quit yer lying

Love it Jgirl! Straight and to the point! Very nice! :tu:

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

true, tell him to sleep on his belly and all he has to do is put a camera in his room and that will keep the hag away,they hate to be filmed.

Wasn't Dagan a name from The Elder Scrolls game? Hmmmm... still, it has a ring to it. I feel bad for the parents; my own daughter sees things like that and alsways has... it's tough!

Maybe the parents are avid gamers!

lol my thoughts exactly!

Agreed. Would be interesting to head over across the pond and check this out for myself. I love these types of reports as my team and myself are able to debunk and/or explain claims 97% of the time. Pareidolia explains the wall, although being a plaster craftsman with 24 years of experience gives it a tiny bit of credit, however that leads me to believe it may be a hoax on that part. I would enjoy heading over for sure and I know my team would be on board as well.

What? You're playing with us right? I'm really hoping so! Otherwise, where on earth did you come up with such things? To see something as you say you have is one thing but, to give it a Category and it's own Realm??? I understand being a believer but, as a believer it's your and all believers responsibilities to be scientifically and tactically objective. Only making statements off of proven facts my friend. To say things like this and make such a huge statement without any credible information to back it up is what causes set-backs for those of us doing actual scientific research.

See, I can make unfounded statements too: " I once saw a Lamp move then spoke to me. They come from the Lightopia Realm and occasionally you'll see the Lamp you bought at IKEA take off running to different corners of the room. "

I'm not trying to be difficult but, do you see where I'm coming from with nonsensical statements? And the over all big picture of how those type of statements create a negative stigma for those of us whom are doing real research. :hmm:

lol!!! :)

Love it Jgirl! Straight and to the point! Very nice! :tu:

ColoradoParanormal,

I can usually tell who has witnessed first hand paranormal phenomena and those who have not yet witnessed any but wish to engage in its research. And judging from your response, I have to say that you've probably never witnessed anything up close and personal.

We do not need someone like you to decide if our experiences are valid or not because you did not witness it. If you need confirmation or validation, I can show you something that will blow your mind and may ruin your perception of reality. Feel free to contact me if you wish to venture down this rabbit hole.

A word of warning - "Abandon All Hope, All ye who enter...".

ColoradoParanormal,

I can usually tell who has witnessed first hand paranormal phenomena and those who have not yet witnessed any but wish to engage in its research. And judging from your response, I have to say that you've probably never witnessed anything up close and personal.

We do not need someone like you to decide if our experiences are valid or not because you did not witness it. If you need confirmation or validation, I can show you something that will blow your mind and may ruin your perception of reality. Feel free to contact me if you wish to venture down this rabbit hole.

lol My friend, let me fill you in a little bit here on exactly the type of people you're dealing with on this forum. There are a few people in this online community that I trust and feel are on the same page as me and would say they are smart enough to not fall for all the 1000's of junk posts and claims. ie; Sakari, Moonie, Jgirl, Boony, and I know a bunch more but just listing a few. I can see you're new so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

First of all, before trying to make yourself look like you're something you're not, do some research on the people you're going to try and cut down. Not only do I have the qualifications and schooling to be as close to a "professional" Paranormal Investigator as you can get but, I've also got the training and tactical background to go about it in such a way that my teams research is true scientific research and not the Credulous and ignorant claims/statements people just throw out there! Then after these ignoramuses make these superfluous claims and ask for input, the minute someone starts to dissect and go about it scientifically they deny everything and show how simple minded they are. I've deduced from your quick attempt at an attack of me you're one of these people.

My Team submits our raw data to a Professor of Psychology (my old professor) whom works at the University of Colorado Boulder that has been working with my team for over 5 years.

Yes, I've seen and experienced things in the past, of which got me to become a believer. However, I had no equipment to capture it nor the right environment to announce it to the world as fact. It was a personal experience. No matter how real it was to me, that is irrelevant, as hardcore facts and a precise and tactical data session and investigation will be the only thing I would EVER reveal to the scientific community.

So, before you start trying to demean others with your utter nonsense, go ahead and do some research on the person you are going to attack.

:tu:

but guys this must be real! the next door neighbours heard banging! everybody knows that only ghosts bang....

facepalm.

I agree with Anotheryahoo about putting a camera in his room!

"true, tell him to sleep on his belly and all he has to do is put a camera in his room and that will keep the hag away,they hate to be filmed"

Night terrors. When I was little I used to see a man with a big red head in my room. Mum would come in and try and calm me down. I would still see the man although she was in the room and couldn't see it. I eventually grew out of it.

Well I for one would not claim the story to be true or false until a time

that I had been able to perform a thorough investigation into what was

really happening at this property.

Indeed the image on the wall could well be just a case of "Pareidolia" or even

a well designed trick made by someone with many years in the plastering industry,

and the "Grey skinned man" could very well be a case of sleep paralysis or night

terrors, and I have to confess that these are the more likely answers to this

family's problems rather than a ghost.

But as with every ghost or haunting story that is reported to me I will keep an open

mind until a time that I can either confirm or debunk what is going on.

ColoradoParanormal,

I'm ready and a forum is for sharing! Post this mind blowing reality spoiler you have.

Edited by Blazar

The spirit realm is all around us and children are more spiritually aware than us older folk.

The spirit should be exorcised from the house by a priest.

Contact a member of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and request one.

The priest should comply obeying D&C 24:13-14

ColoradoParanormal,

PM sent. Show me what you've got.