Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery of secret signs in movies

The_Spirit_of_Truth

One religious theory says, that mankind consists of Hellish humanoid souls (= Hellish people) and normal human souls (= normal people). Hellish people (also called “the secret dark”, “Satanic people” or “Devil's children”) have caused the biggest technical development of our mankind and they have the main word in the entertainment, too.

Here you can see a video explaining the nature of Hellish people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEzoByKu8yU

Many Hellish people are very famous and you all know them, but I will not straightly say their names here, since I do not wish to be that offensive.

These Satanic people who rule this world have placed their secret signs into some of the movies they have created. Generally, one of the main thing they love to emphasize are eyes.

Here you can see a video with examples of the emphasis on the eyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOgFEN2fNng

The question of this post is your agreement or disagreement with this theory.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The_Spirit_of_Truth

• Rlyeh

• Englishgent

• danydandan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear moderators, please rename this post from "Mystery of secret sings in movies" to "Mystery of secret signs in movies".

I do not know how to do that myself.

Thank you.

My opinion is that these are merely films where the director has focused on the eyes for dramatic effect. This occurs in most, if not all films due to the fact that the eyes can say a great deal and at that particular point in time no speech is even required. This is called communication. I find it hard to believe that anyone can see it as anything else! Still, I suppose it sells books to the gullible of this world :)

But a lot of them are Satanic signs nonetheless. Many people know about it (perhaps also you) but they do not want this fact to be publicly known.

So the actor Rowan Atkinson, is a child of the devil??

hope his lawyers are not looking at the U M message boards!!!!

still when i watch movies i always wear my trusty tin foil hat to keep me safe :devil::devil::devil:

Edited by maca02

But a lot of them are Satanic signs nonetheless. Many people know about it (perhaps also you) but they do not want this fact to be publicly known.

Who says they are satanic signs?

These are only natural characterisitcs which are instillled in a species by nature as a means of communication with others of a similar species. Humans are not the only ones who have this trait. If one believes your theory (or whoever made this up) then one must believe that every single human being is possessed by satan because we all use our eyes to communicate!. Some better than others, as is the case with Rowan Atkinson. Also, to believe they are satanic signs, you need to believe in satan.

Sorry, but I completely disagree with your theory. It has no substance.

So the actor Rowan Atkinson, is a child of the devil??

hope his lawyers are not looking at the U M message boards!!!!

still when i watch movies i always wear my trusty tin foil hat to keep me safe :devil::devil::devil:

PMSL :w00t:

[quote name='maca02' timestamp='1322100304' post='4124502'

me too! :rofl:

In light of the original post, I may need to begin wearing my foil hat when perusing these forums. Is Barney the purple dinosaur an agent of Satan as well? Actually, scratch that, THAT one I might be inclined to believe! 😜

... Is Barney the purple dinosaur an agent of Satan as well? Actually, scratch that, THAT one I might be inclined to believe! 😜

He is not just an agent but the Antichrist I tell's ya :devil:

*puts on tinfoil hat and smears himself in duck sauce to ward off the evileye while jumping around yelling Millenium hand and shrimp :wacko:

Eyes are recognizable facial features, and play a part in communication. Not sure how you're getting satanic symbols from them.

Let us take a closer look at the following picture. It seems that the man is one of the secret dark and that he is opened. The dark energy seems to be streaming from him.

Really, you got all that from a man looking at the camera? What drugs do I need to take the see this "dark energy"?

Emphasis on the eyes is a naturally-occurring thing and we all use our eyes to communicate with. However, the eyes can also be used as a secret sign.

In such a case the emphasis is somehow accentuated, for instance the special position will be kept for a longer time, the emphasis on the eyes will occur several times and the scenes are placed near each other and similarly.

But to understand the emphasis on the eyes as a Satanic Sign, first you should believe in a Satan and/or in the theory of Two Different Species.

If you do, then you can understand some emphasis on the eyes as a Satanic sign. If you do not, then any position of any eyes will always be a normal thing for you.

Sad to say, when seeing this post, the so-called "secret dark" would try to prove that no such positions of eyes can be a Satanic sign and their arguments would sound truly.

Really, you got all that from a man looking at the camera? What drugs do I need to take the see this "dark energy"?

I have seen black magic many times. The look strongly reminds a Devil's servant in action, and the emphasized eyes around this scene in the movie make this suspicion the stronger. Actually, more of you know it, but they will never admit it.

Dear moderators, please rename this post from "Mystery of secret sings in movies" to "Mystery of secret signs in movies".

I do not know how to do that myself.

Thank you.

PMSL :w00t:

I'm sorry I know its wrong to laugh like some people are (above) but what in Gods name are you on about?

Sad to say, when seeing this post, the so-called "secret dark" would try to prove that no such positions of eyes can be a Satanic sign and their arguments would sound truly.

So some people make up this satanic sign theory, and anyone who points out how ridiculous this is, is part of this "dark secret"?

Thats called paranoid delusions.

Still you've failed to show these are satanic. Your link only goes to some fantasy story about humans magically appearing one day, some of them coming from hell.

A completely unrelated movie is meant to prove this obvious fictional story? Such convoluted reasoning.

I have seen black magic many times. The look strongly reminds a Devil's servant in action, and the emphasized eyes around this scene in the movie make this suspicion the stronger. Actually, more of you know it, but they will never admit it.

Please, he's looking at the camera.

I suspect you "see" many things others don't.

Edited by Rlyeh

So some people make up this satanic sign theory, and anyone who points out how ridiculous this is, is part of this "dark secret"?

Of course not! This theory would be disagreed by many normal people as well.

I don't see how the fact that implementing these into a movie would affect the viewer whatsoever and don't really see the purpose if they were actually intended as of the devil. They are simply facial expressions and some are at least going to be in one of those tens of thousands out there.

Emphasis on the eyes is a naturally-occurring thing and we all use our eyes to communicate with. However, the eyes can also be used as a secret sign.

In such a case the emphasis is somehow accentuated, for instance the special position will be kept for a longer time, the emphasis on the eyes will occur several times and the scenes are placed near each other and similarly.

But to understand the emphasis on the eyes as a Satanic Sign, first you should believe in a Satan and/or in the theory of Two Different Species.If you do, then you can understand some emphasis on the eyes as a Satanic sign. If you do not, then any position of any eyes will always be a normal thing for you.

See my bold ^^

I don't believe in Satan or the tooth fairy but I put them on the same level , stories made up many years ago by some creative and in some cases very disturbed minds .

To suggest that Rowan Atkinson is a messenger from Satan or whatever you are trying to propose is just ridiculous , if Satan is real and he needs a messenger send him my way , I can do a great " crazy eye "

Tip.

But to understand the emphasis on the eyes as a Satanic Sign, first you should believe in a Satan and/or in the theory of Two Different Species.

If you do, then you can understand some emphasis on the eyes as a Satanic sign. If you do not, then any position of any eyes will always be a normal thing for you.

Ok, I admit it. I am a fully paid up member of the ''secret dark'. . I dont need to prove that eye position is a satanic sign as it is just a figment of your (and possibly other's) imagination. We in the 'secret dark' dont exist. If you insist on believing we do exist, I urge you to check out my photo (attached). Once you have looked into my eyes, you will stop believing. :w00t:

post-121346-0-51884500-1322185728_thumb.

Edited by Englishgent

I don't see how the fact that implementing these into a movie would affect the viewer whatsoever and don't really see the purpose if they were actually intended as of the devil. They are simply facial expressions and some are at least going to be in one of those tens of thousands out there.

It would not affect the viewer and the emphasized eyes in the movie are not intended to do so. When the eyes are shown in a "Satanic way" (if we would call it like that), its purpose is to say "Hello" to the other secret dark ones who are watching the movie, because they understand these eyes-related indications. Normal people usually take all the positions of the eyes in a movie as a normal thing.

Movies, TV, works of fiction, anything produced by Hollywood is simply not real. What actors do with their eyes in these Hollywood works of fiction is just acting.

Movies, TV, works of fiction, anything produced by Hollywood is simply not real. What actors do with their eyes in these Hollywood works of fiction is just acting.

Heh, Arnold is a great actor: no one can do with his eyes what he did on Mars, LOL.

if they didn't want this fact publicly known, believe me you would not be here enlightening us all with this revelation.

the eyes are one of the most expressive parts of the body.

this is called acting...say it with me...acting.

Edited by JGirl