Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery of secret signs in movies

The_Spirit_of_Truth

if they didn't want this fact publicly known, believe me you would not be here enlightening us all with this revelation.

Interesting point. They do not want this fact seriously taken by the public. However, maybe they would agree with taking this theory not too seriously as something like a scifi or simply "more not than yes". In this strange world such a truth can be officially considered a fantasy with only little bit of some true points. But they will see it and they will know that it is about them and maybe they will secretly laugh because of it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The_Spirit_of_Truth

• Rlyeh

• Englishgent

• danydandan

It would not affect the viewer and the emphasized eyes in the movie are not intended to do so. When the eyes are shown in a "Satanic way" (if we would call it like that), its purpose is to say "Hello" to the other secret dark ones who are watching the movie, because they understand these eyes-related indications. Normal people usually take all the positions of the eyes in a movie as a normal thing.

But why would this even be necessary? How would thy be able to identify a facial expression in the movie as a communication method towards them, a certain group of viewers?

But why would this even be necessary?

It is not literally necessary, but those dark people love to put - now and then - such signs into what they are creating. It is something like a secret signature.

How would thy be able to identify a facial expression in the movie as a communication method towards them, a certain group of viewers?

Easily. When a facial expression is intended to be viewed like a secret sign, it does not use to go alone in the movie without other "supporting means". On the contrary, such an expression is "supported" by at least one if not more "indicating facial expressions" that are purposely placed in the movie closely one another.

I'm sorry I know its wrong to laugh like some people are (above) but what in Gods name are you on about?

Mr Right Wing. Please note, I was not laughing at the original post but something which was said by another person. I fully agree that it would be wrong to laugh at somebody;s post if they truly believe in what they are posting. Although some posts do leave themselves wide open to ridicule !

And this thread is one of them.

I think even you would have to agree on that one. Unless of course you are one of the 'secret dark' :unsure2:

Edited by Englishgent

It is not literally necessary, but those dark people love to put - now and then - such signs into what they are creating. It is something like a secret signature.

Easily. When a facial expression is intended to be viewed like a secret sign, it does not use to go alone in the movie without other "supporting means". On the contrary, such an expression is "supported" by at least one if not more "indicating facial expressions" that are purposely placed in the movie closely one another.

How do you know they like doing it? Why should we even be concerned at all? If people who worship demonic entities wish to put some hidden clues in films then let them do so.

How do you know they like doing it?

It reminds them their true essence and the difference between them and us. I believe that they like to see it. Anyway, the endeavor to emphasize eyes has always been important to them.

Why should we even be concerned at all?

We normal people should be concerned to keep in mind that their work and presence is in everything important on this planet. Then we will not forget their influence upon us all.

If people who worship demonic entities wish to put some hidden clues in films then let them do so.

Of course, why not.

To pretend there is not unconscious symbolism in our media is ridiculous...it is designed in such a way that if you are susceptible to it...well...it sucks to be you. Yes it is there...it is called marketing and they have refined it waaaay down to get the message they want across.

To say it is the spawn of the "devil" is also folly...mankind can be quite evil on his own...we really don't need support or encouragement.

Yes...it was proven 30 plus years ago...we are susceptible to subliminal programming and even though it is supposed to be controlled, it is not. Next time you watch a movie and a popcorn ad runs....see how long it takes for you to hit the microwave...or...when shopping next come to the idea you sure would like to have some popcorn....seriously,,,

total-recall-mars-surface.jpg

schwarzenegger-in-total-recall1.jpg

medium_arnieblowsup.jpg

ROFL I wonder what the OP thinks of those.

If there really is demonic signs, this would be one of them.

Edited by Magicka

ROFL I wonder what the OP thinks of those.

If there really is demonic signs, this would be one of them.

Its not that simple. First not only eyes are emphasized since the entire head if not entire body is deforming itself and, two, I do not know what was before it and what was after it so I cannot pass any good judgment on it. In other words, I do not know if it is some sign or not. I do not know this movie.

These aren't signs in film, they're just random moments on screen that have no extra meaning. Now, if you can PROVE that the people connected to these films have any kind of connection to satan worship, or have some sinister intent, that's another story. But, you most likely wont find that. So, i go back to my original comment, it's all meaningless.

Rowan Atkinson doesn't need to perform some weird eye semaphore to show he loves Satan. He openly admitted it in Blackadder II as the following quote will prove:

Blackadder: Oh, fire, fire. Ah good. Right. So let's recap. Um... if I admit that I am in love...

Torturer: No! No!

Blackadder: Sorry, head over heels in love with Satan and all his little wizards, then you will remove my testicles with a blunt instrument...

Torturer: Una guadaña, una guadaña.

Blackadder: ...resembling some kind of gardening tool but we can't quite... um... and roast them over a large fire.

Torturer: Si, Si.

Blackadder: Whereas if I don't admit that I'm in love with Satan and... and... all his... his little wizards, y-you will hold me upside down in a vat of warm marmalade.

Torturer: Y!

Blackadder: And remove my testicles with a blunt... oh I see. Well, well, in that case, I love Satan. :P

Its not that simple. First not only eyes are emphasized since the entire head if not entire body is deforming itself and, two, I do not know what was before it and what was after it so I cannot pass any good judgment on it. In other words, I do not know if it is some sign or not. I do not know this movie.

Its from the movie total recall where the two people in the images were tossed out onto the martian surface that had no air so their bodies were reacting to the vacuum.

You should try shaving with Occam's razor. The eyes and face around the eyes display a wide range of emotions and it is natural to focus on them during certain parts of a movie. It's not signs, it's not Satan, it's good cinema photography.

The eyes and face around the eyes display a wide range of emotions and it is natural to focus on them during certain parts of a movie. It's not signs, it's not Satan, it's good cinema photography.

In many cases it is a good cinema photography, but in others a secret sign. Let everybody have his or her opinion of it.

These aren't signs in film, they're just random moments on screen that have no extra meaning. Now, if you can PROVE that the people connected to these films have any kind of connection to satan worship, or have some sinister intent, that's another story. But, you most likely wont find that. So, i go back to my original comment, it's all meaningless.

I would not call it meaningless, because there have sounded some logical arguments so this word is too strong and too negative. As for "proving", the eyes-related indications in movies maybe are not any direct proof, but there are other things, which can prove something, but it is a different field than movies and it would be at least off-topic to show them here.

Rowan Atkinson doesn't need to perform some weird eye semaphore to show he loves Satan. He openly admitted it in Blackadder II as the following quote will prove:

"This is Hell and I am the Devil": These things can be a joke, but sometimes they can also be used as a Satanic sign. As for Mr. Atkinson, there is no need to say that he loves Satan, even though it is not basically wrong. But perhaps better would be to say that he loves HIS OWN KIND.

perhaps better would be to say that he loves HIS OWN KIND.

What? People who were once funny but are now chronically unfunny and who really should have retired to growing petunias twenty odd years ago? Well it's true someone has to love those people.

Practically every thing was considered a sign of the devil at one time and belief in things like the evil eye go back thousands of years before Christianity. If you start going down that route you're going to be jumping at shadows in no time.

It's for effect, comic or dramatic. I wouldn't read much more into it than that.

What's next, Sergio Leone movies?

http://israeldavidgroveman.com/film_blog/?cat=1

And What about this guy?:

MV5BMTIwMjA5ODc4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDEwOTg2._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

"Damn your eyes!"

"Too Late."

What? People who were once funny but are now chronically unfunny and who really should have retired to growing petunias twenty odd years ago? Well it's true someone has to love those people.

I meant that he "loves" the people who has the same type of soul. There is a solidarity among the secret dark, at least when it comes to their common interests.

Practically every thing was considered a sign of the devil at one time and belief in things like the evil eye go back thousands of years before Christianity. If you start going down that route you're going to be jumping at shadows in no time.

It's for effect, comic or dramatic.

I wouldn't read much more into it than that.

In order to make you and other posters "read more into it than that", in other words to take the eyes related indications I spoke about more seriously, they would have to be shown another things (apart from my original post), which to my dismay I cannot post within this forum. I am sorry.

I meant that he "loves" the people who has the same type of soul. There is a solidarity among the secret dark, at least when it comes to their common interests.

In order to make you and other posters "read more into it than that", in other words to take the eyes related indications I spoke about more seriously, they would have to be shown another things (apart from my original post), which to my dismay I cannot post within this forum. I am sorry.

Why not? Please give a reason why you cannot post them On the other hand, it still would not make me take what you say any more seriously anyway. You are seeinig things that just are not there and I dont think you could ever supply any evidence to prove otherwise. :).

Why not? Please give a reason why you cannot post them On the other hand, it still would not make me take what you say any more seriously anyway. You are seeinig things that just are not there and I dont think you could ever supply any evidence to prove otherwise. :).

Oh I quite agree. I think this is a case of subtle paranoia. The eyes in cinematography have bean used to convey emotional subtext since the beginning, you will even find it in the paintings of certain renaissance artists. The fact that the OP see's dark rays emanating from the eyes says more about his state of mind than what others fail to see.

joconde.jpg

Someone like Rowan Atkinson with his wide array of facial expressions is hardly the best example to use for the OP's paranoid delusions. Jimmy Carey would hardly be the best person to judge whether or not someone is mentally insane, based on the bulk of his movies. Just saying, if you use art to make an assumption based on the artists expressions and actions, you are not making a compelling argument. Movies and television are hardly the best place to seek deeper meaning, especially with the crap out there these days.

I love it when someone says they can't reveal evidence to back up their claims for unknown reasons.

It is a sure sign these "other things" don't exist.

I love it when someone says they can't reveal evidence to back up their claims for unknown reasons.

It is a sure sign these "other things" don't exist.

The fact that something cannot be posted here means that it does not exist? Many people here have a very deep thinking that must be appreciated. :rolleyes:

I still haven't seen any real evidence that these secrets exist in movies, that's not just opinion, atleast. :rolleyes:

The fact that something cannot be posted here means that it does not exist? Many people here have a very deep thinking that must be appreciated. :rolleyes:

Ok, if you cannot post it here, at least give your reasons as to why not (please)