Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Demon with Red Penetrated Eyes

Chinese  Angel

I've been told a few times over the years that I may reincarnate as a demon. Anyone know of any reasons this should worry me?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hey I believe you... Crazy stuff is happening now to my older brother and I.

A demon with red eyes is messing with us... Getting on top of us and we can't move. It does seem like a dream but like you say it feels real. I've encountered him 2 times... Second time I moved my hands and they felt tingaley afterwards.

My brother said he ripped his body from the chest area on one of those dreams. This demon is a dark shadow about 7ft tall hairy and has red eyes. He left me alone but he's messing with my older brother now. :/

Now in regards to your dream or what you experienced I've heard to stay away from mirrors. Demons and creatures like to pull you in to the mirrors. There's stories where "supposedly" there has been people missing. In Mexico lots of people fear mirrors like it is a portal to our dimension and there's. A relative of mine "uncle" swears that his whole hand was in the mirror when he woke up... Crazy thing about it my aunt and my older sister witnessed that his whole arm was inside the mirror. My grandfather was pulling him out. People don't believe but I've seen, heard, and experienced crazy stuff. My whole family has and other people that live around me and other people that live around my grandparents in Mexico.

It seemed like in your dream you actually got away from your sole/ body and made it back in time... The tunnels where once you passed the mirrors. Like inside. You came back to your body on time. Kind of like the movie insidious. People think we are crazy and joke around... The way I see it is people don't make movies just bc they think that's how the cookie "could crumble" they do them bc this **** happens or has happened.

I'm catholic and believe the more we believe the more we witness. The more we watch the more doors we open for them. The more we hear the more we open doors for them... Pray and have faith when it does happen... Don't show weakness.

IL

I had a experience when i was 21 years with a black demon haunting me in my dreams and when i woke up from my dream.

But i had also a Demon that look all black and had red penetrated eyes, that was haunting me.

When felt asleep , i had a dream that my soul went out of my body through my nose,i had a spirit form i looked like a energie round ball , i could see myself, my body sleeping on the bed in my room. as spirit form i looked all around my room and it looked the same like if i wasnt dreaming, like in the real world. everbody knows that in dreams things changes all the time in you dream. objects or things that happens. but in this dream my room looks the same.

as spirit form i saw suddenly a gate or a tunnel in the wall of my room( a small gate , the same size of my spirit form(energie ball. I went in the tunnel and i was just exploring the tunnel, the tunnel had always 4 ways to go like left,right,up,down tunnels. the atmosphere was quiet inside the tunnel till, i looked back, behind me.

i felt something was chasing me , and i looked back , behind me was something too it was fast and it look black, it looked like a black energie ball. i was scared and i try to get rid of the black energie in the tunnels but , he was fast and know exactly where i was in the tunnel, so i found a exist came out of the tunnel through the wall of my room again.

And i saw my body , so i went back through my nose in my body . waked up with a lot of sweat. i looked at my door in the same time and i have a sort of mirror hanging there, but its not made of glas, more like plastic.

when i looked at my door of my room i saw a weird black shape in my mirror. and the distance of my bed and my door is a lot.

i still tought i was dreaming, so i hit myself in my face with my hand a couple of times and i still saw the black shape in my mirror at the door. So it was dark in my room ,but the black shape was darker. So i thought must be a shadow or something.

So step out of my bed walked towards the mirror and i saw a black shape and i saw a head , the first thing i thought was it was my head in the plastic mirror, but when i was closer i saw that he opend his eyes and it was red eyes, when i looked at it , i could not move my body , i felt some strong negative energie that comes from him , and i was in a shock and scared, few second later i could move my body so i run quickly like a coward to my bed, put the sheets on me. and start praying some quotes from the Quran that is called the throne vers. and i heared noise all around me my table like it was smashing things, or knocking hard on every where in my room! bam , bam , bam, bam. i keeped praying and then it dissapears. i turned the lights on and slept with it on. the follow morning i saw all kind of black spot on my wall. everywhere.

as far as i know i touch it and it was like black dust or sand. like it was burned.

Did anyone had the same experience or something similar.

What you experienced was "Astral Projection". That spirit form shape that looked like energy ball was your astral body. Yes,it wasn't a dream and I know that you actually *felt* the *realness* while that which made you sure that it was not actually a dream. The entity you mentioned as "demon" is not a demon at all. Demons are Indeed Pagan Gods who were labelled as "demons" and were bound. They are NOT just force/spirit. They are Ethical Beings and very much alive and have physical bodies. All the Egyptian Gods were labelled as demons Indeed. The entity you encountered while astral projecting was some sort of evil spirit. They thrive on your emotions like; fear. The more you fear the more they will get psychic energy. In this way you unknowingly create a "psychic link" with them.

Edited by allegories

I've been told a few times over the years that I may reincarnate as a demon. Anyone know of any reasons this should worry me?

no one will believe in you and you will feel very discriminated against.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Don't stress man i believe you i had the same experience but it happnd when i was a younger boy i saw a little girl in my room wile i was crying just staring at me sitting down on the floor next to me a little girl all black, black skin, black dress, and glowing red eyes she haunted me for years iv'e seen her 3 times in my life each in different years the first time i saw her as i explained i was crying as i was a little boy and she appeared right in front of me the second time the lights went out in my house and i was asleep down stairs on my couch i woke up on the middle of the night and i thought my little sister was sleeping next to me so i hugged but then i was about to close my eyes her head turned and i saw her glowing red eyes and if they were a red light piercing to mine and the third time i saw her i was cleaning my room she appeared at my door way just staring at me. i also had a similar dream of two demonic beans chasing me i don't remember it quit well but i do know i was running in a dark pitch black place with only light shining on me running away from an old man like thing with deep deep rincals chasing me for a long time and what stopped me was an old lady like creature with also deep rincals but she had no teeth and now eyes as she grabbed me holding me with her arms she opened her mouth to a circular form in haling in to my face as if she was trying to suck out my sole right after i woke up

• 4 months later...

Hello Chinese Angel,

I Was 21 when i was woken up to what i cannot recall, i looked to my left from my bed, I saw a Black figure leaning against the wall sitting down that was burnt like it was flaking, it had what looked like a hot red fire or syndering fire beneath the black of its body, the red glow was coming from all of its body like burnt wood, it was also quite skinny, it was rocking back and fourth as if tourmented in some way with its arms on its knees, after 5 or 10 seconds it turned it's head straight at me and stopped rocking, it had large Black pupils with a glow around them of red, i jumped straight out of my bed and ran into the hall way , it did not move when i jumped, i returned 5 minutes later after i stopped shaking and it was gone, I will never forget what i saw that night I am 29 this year and i remember it like it was yesterday,I could probably draw it for you.

Shout louder, Damon....Chinese Angel's most recent post was October 2012!

"Yog Sototh save me! The three-lobed burning eye!"

Ealdwita, I See you are a person of riddles, do not misinterpret me though, I am not troubled by what i saw, if thats what you mean? i seek understanding from another that has been visited by these beings i beleive to be fallen angels, I believe the good that once existed in them is still there in some part , The purest of good, is the easiest corrupted.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My friend told me about a little demon that was black with red eyes. He said it looked like it was burnt. So the ash on the wall could be like that. I dont know about what else exists in the Universe. You are brave in your dream for wanting to go through the gate. Perhaps the gate is our worlds way of saying "this is a portal, come through." I will ask him to look at your topic and reply.... His friend saw it too. I find it interesting when my friend began to want to to help the little demon because he felt sorry for it, that is when it disappeared.

Edited by Priscy_Knight

Thread_Necromancy.jpg

Of course, the irony is that I'm a couple weeks late to this thread anyway. It's all fun.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard

• 1 year later...

Well i had it to, but more then once. I almost got chased by THEM every night, it was horrible. if they came I would hear really loud footsteps almost like heels. And then they came in my room and come to my bed, sometimes when I wanted to scream my voice would be gone. When they left I always fell in sleep with a nightmare and the next day I would wake up with scratches on my belly and arms. But it wasn't always at night it happen also when it was light outside, 

once my parents where gone and my sister and I where home alone, I saw one of THEM walking though the kitchen and right through the wall, i started screaming and my sister didn't saw anything.

one night I heard the noice again, I freaked out of course. But then THEY pulled of my blanket and I felt its breathing and what you had, with your spirit that came out, it happen to me to, I saw myself. After five minutes or more it left and I pulled my blanket over my head.

what you had with the walls, those black things, it's real. I woke up once and I don't know how but something happened to my ceiling and I could go somewhere else, the next day when I woke up again al of the sides from my ceiling where cracked. It was never there but after that night it was.

THEY left when I was about seven or eight years old, but now that I'm fifteen I can see stuff again in my room started 3 years ago. They look weird they look like wired shaped monsters some time they look like people but also like spirits, it's always really creepy but then I leave them alone and go back to sleep.

my mother doesn't believe me but my ex nanny does, she told me to draw THEM when I was little. THEY are totally black with red eyes and a weird shaped head. 

I'm still very scared in the dark so I sleep with a light on, it is traumatic.

Edited by Fenna de haan

Just a quick reminder of the existence of cameras.  Your phone has one.  They are cheap.  If you are serious why not set up a surveillance camera system in the 'hotspots', as they are extremely affordable.  Plus there's the added benefit that anyone (to date) who does this, finds that the problem vanishes....

• 2 years later...

I know this post was from a long time ago, I’m just trying to find info on what’s up with the red eyes.

A few years ago I had an infection that progressed to making me very ill. Turns out it had been so bad I wound up having sepsis (blood poisoning). I was close to death (usually very very healthy).During that week before I was given antibiotics I was doing strange things like unrolling all the toilet paper and had trouble standing/walking and I remember almost nothing. I do however recall feeling something dark and confusing and seeing red eyes staring at me from a mirror in my bedroom. It’s been removed of course.  I’m not religious although very spiritual and I don’t believe in Hell and knew of possessions, believe that, but I don’t know about demons. The thing is I have been out of my body before, studied Bob Monroe and all that, have had spiritual experiences all my life, and I am one of the best and most wholesome person I know. Why would, of anyone, me if all people experience something demonic? I was never afraid of dying, knowing something negative wouldn’t be attracted to something so good. 

That memory haunts me. I don’t understand what that was. Didn’t even know it was possible. And I don’t understand about mirrors although I recall hearing about that before.

Celeste

• 1 year later...
On 11/24/2011 at 10:01 AM, Chinese Angel said:

I had a experience when i was 21 years with a black demon haunting me in my dreams and when i woke up from my dream.

But i had also a Demon that look all black and had red penetrated eyes, that was haunting me.

When felt asleep , i had a dream that my soul went out of my body through my nose,i had a spirit form i looked like a energie round ball , i could see myself, my body sleeping on the bed in my room. as spirit form i looked all around my room and it looked the same like if i wasnt dreaming, like in the real world. everbody knows that in dreams things changes all the time in you dream. objects or things that happens. but in this dream my room looks the same.

as spirit form i saw suddenly a gate or a tunnel in the wall of my room( a small gate , the same size of my spirit form(energie ball. I went in the tunnel and i was just exploring the tunnel, the tunnel had always 4 ways to go like left,right,up,down tunnels. the atmosphere was quiet inside the tunnel till, i looked back, behind me.

i felt something was chasing me , and i looked back , behind me was something too it was fast and it look black, it looked like a black energie ball. i was scared and i try to get rid of the black energie in the tunnels but , he was fast and know exactly where i was in the tunnel, so i found a exist came out of the tunnel through the wall of my room again.

And i saw my body , so i went back through my nose in my body . waked up with a lot of sweat. i looked at my door in the same time and i have a sort of mirror hanging there, but its not made of glas, more like plastic.

when i looked at my door of my room i saw a weird black shape in my mirror. and the distance of my bed and my door is a lot.

i still tought i was dreaming, so i hit myself in my face with my hand a couple of times and i still saw the black shape in my mirror at the door. So it was dark in my room ,but the black shape was darker. So i thought must be a shadow or something.

So step out of my bed walked towards the mirror and i saw a black shape and i saw a head , the first thing i thought was it was my head in the plastic mirror, but when i was closer i saw that he opend his eyes and it was red eyes, when i looked at it , i could not move my body , i felt some strong negative energie that comes from him , and i was in a shock and scared, few second later i could move my body so i run quickly like a coward to my bed, put the sheets on me. and start praying some quotes from the Quran that is called the throne vers. and i heared noise all around me my table like it was smashing things, or knocking hard on every where in my room! bam , bam , bam, bam. i keeped praying and then it dissapears. i turned the lights on and slept with it on. the follow morning i saw all kind of black spot on my wall. everywhere.

as far as i know i touch it and it was like black dust or sand. like it was burned.

Did anyone had the same experience or something similar.

I know this was a while back but I seen one when I was really young i still seem them sometimes i even heard of others seeing them as well I did research before and I can tell you this is a shadow person some accounts even have the opening (door) to a strange place and I believe that's a gateway to hell there are a few portals to hell though as humans we cannot see them but they are topically found in older houses though not common but it can happen in a newer house but the house topically needs history. But you could easily have a priest help with that problem so no evil may enter.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2018 at 10:34 PM, Landgrebe said:

I know this post was from a long time ago, I’m just trying to find info on what’s up with the red eyes.

A few years ago I had an infection that progressed to making me very ill. Turns out it had been so bad I wound up having sepsis (blood poisoning). I was close to death (usually very very healthy).During that week before I was given antibiotics I was doing strange things like unrolling all the toilet paper and had trouble standing/walking and I remember almost nothing. I do however recall feeling something dark and confusing and seeing red eyes staring at me from a mirror in my bedroom. It’s been removed of course.  I’m not religious although very spiritual and I don’t believe in Hell and knew of possessions, believe that, but I don’t know about demons. The thing is I have been out of my body before, studied Bob Monroe and all that, have had spiritual experiences all my life, and I am one of the best and most wholesome person I know. Why would, of anyone, me if all people experience something demonic? I was never afraid of dying, knowing something negative wouldn’t be attracted to something so good. 

That memory haunts me. I don’t understand what that was. Didn’t even know it was possible. And I don’t understand about mirrors although I recall hearing about that before.

Celeste

That's simply a shadow person I've been gathering info on them and sighting even if you look them up you'll find all the information you want on them on all kinds of website even on tv shows 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2016 at 2:02 PM, Fenna de haan said:

Well i had it to, but more then once. I almost got chased by THEM every night, it was horrible. if they came I would hear really loud footsteps almost like heels. And then they came in my room and come to my bed, sometimes when I wanted to scream my voice would be gone. When they left I always fell in sleep with a nightmare and the next day I would wake up with scratches on my belly and arms. But it wasn't always at night it happen also when it was light outside, 

once my parents where gone and my sister and I where home alone, I saw one of THEM walking though the kitchen and right through the wall, i started screaming and my sister didn't saw anything.

one night I heard the noice again, I freaked out of course. But then THEY pulled of my blanket and I felt its breathing and what you had, with your spirit that came out, it happen to me to, I saw myself. After five minutes or more it left and I pulled my blanket over my head.

what you had with the walls, those black things, it's real. I woke up once and I don't know how but something happened to my ceiling and I could go somewhere else, the next day when I woke up again al of the sides from my ceiling where cracked. It was never there but after that night it was.

THEY left when I was about seven or eight years old, but now that I'm fifteen I can see stuff again in my room started 3 years ago. They look weird they look like wired shaped monsters some time they look like people but also like spirits, it's always really creepy but then I leave them alone and go back to sleep.

my mother doesn't believe me but my ex nanny does, she told me to draw THEM when I was little. THEY are totally black with red eyes and a weird shaped head. 

I'm still very scared in the dark so I sleep with a light on, it is traumatic.

Look up shadow people. If so many are in one place then I believe there is a door way letting them in not like a room door but one leading to a different place entirely

• Like 1