Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Demon with Red Penetrated Eyes

Chinese  Angel

I had a experience when i was 21 years with a black demon haunting me in my dreams and when i woke up from my dream.

But i had also a Demon that look all black and had red penetrated eyes, that was haunting me.

When felt asleep , i had a dream that my soul went out of my body through my nose,i had a spirit form i looked like a energie round ball , i could see myself, my body sleeping on the bed in my room. as spirit form i looked all around my room and it looked the same like if i wasnt dreaming, like in the real world. everbody knows that in dreams things changes all the time in you dream. objects or things that happens. but in this dream my room looks the same.

as spirit form i saw suddenly a gate or a tunnel in the wall of my room( a small gate , the same size of my spirit form(energie ball. I went in the tunnel and i was just exploring the tunnel, the tunnel had always 4 ways to go like left,right,up,down tunnels. the atmosphere was quiet inside the tunnel till, i looked back, behind me.

i felt something was chasing me , and i looked back , behind me was something too it was fast and it look black, it looked like a black energie ball. i was scared and i try to get rid of the black energie in the tunnels but , he was fast and know exactly where i was in the tunnel, so i found a exist came out of the tunnel through the wall of my room again.

And i saw my body , so i went back through my nose in my body . waked up with a lot of sweat. i looked at my door in the same time and i have a sort of mirror hanging there, but its not made of glas, more like plastic.

when i looked at my door of my room i saw a weird black shape in my mirror. and the distance of my bed and my door is a lot.

i still tought i was dreaming, so i hit myself in my face with my hand a couple of times and i still saw the black shape in my mirror at the door. So it was dark in my room ,but the black shape was darker. So i thought must be a shadow or something.

So step out of my bed walked towards the mirror and i saw a black shape and i saw a head , the first thing i thought was it was my head in the plastic mirror, but when i was closer i saw that he opend his eyes and it was red eyes, when i looked at it , i could not move my body , i felt some strong negative energie that comes from him , and i was in a shock and scared, few second later i could move my body so i run quickly like a coward to my bed, put the sheets on me. and start praying some quotes from the Quran that is called the throne vers. and i heared noise all around me my table like it was smashing things, or knocking hard on every where in my room! bam , bam , bam, bam. i keeped praying and then it dissapears. i turned the lights on and slept with it on. the follow morning i saw all kind of black spot on my wall. everywhere.

as far as i know i touch it and it was like black dust or sand. like it was burned.

Did anyone had the same experience or something similar.

Edited by Chinese Angel

in dreams things changes all the time in you dream. objects or things that happens. but in this dream my room looks the same.

as spirit form i saw suddenly a gate or a tunnel in the wall of my room

Just sounds like a dream.

• Like 1

I had a experience when i was 21 years with a black demon haunting me in my dreams and when i woke up from my dream.

But i had also a Demon that look all black and had red penetrated eyes, that was haunting me.

When felt asleep , i had a dream that my soul went out of my body through my nose,i had a spirit form i looked like a energie round ball , i could see myself, my body sleeping on the bed in my room. as spirit form i looked all around my room and it looked the same like if i wasnt dreaming, like in the real world. everbody knows that in dreams things changes all the time in you dream. objects or things that happens. but in this dream my room looks the same.

You are waiting to hard for Diablo 3, chill it is close :D :D :D.

Edited by Nuke_em

Just sounds like a dream.

Well the thing is i saw the black demon when i woke up from my dream! and that was scary ass hell

You are waiting to hard for Diablo 3, chill it is close :D :D :D.

hahaha B) that is funny, i like playing xbox games or pc, but this wasn't a game, this was real, no joke.

And this wasn't the only time i encounter demons or other weird things while i am awake and not dreaming.

hahaha B) that is funny, i like playing xbox games or pc, but this wasn't a game, this was real, no joke.

Your mind could produce a similiar experience of a game you played or saw. It could have come from a movie too. Nothing scary or to be afraid of. I would worry if more people would dream the same thing at the same time, that would be scary.

By the way you member of any cult? Do you belive in demons or god? The black dust is spooky thou :)

Edited by Nuke_em

Your mind could produce a similiar experience of a game you played or saw. It could have come from a movie too. Nothing scary or to be afraid of. I would worry if more people would dream the same thing at the same time, that would be scary.

By the way you member of any cult? Do you belive in demons or god? The black dust is spooky thou :)

Nope i am not a member of any cult, and i believe in God and demons etc that they exist, and not only do i believe i saw Demons more times then this.

And about producing it in my mind , nope i am 100% sure of it, because after i saw it at my door i run to my bed

And hit my self a couple of times to just make sure i wasn't sleeping and i heard loud noises.

i am a normal person i believe in God and i am aware of demons,angels etc that they exist! and i know that Bad demons doesn't like people like me that dont give up the faith in God . lucky i know somethings or things to say or do to get rid of them.

Nope i am not a member of any cult, and i believe in God and demons etc that they exist, and not only do i believe i saw Demons more times then this.

And about producing it in my mind , nope i am 100% sure of it, because after i saw it at my door i run to my bed

And hit my self a couple of times to just make sure i wasn't sleeping and i heard loud noises.

i am a normal person i believe in God and i am aware of demons,angels etc that they exist! and i know that Bad demons doesn't like people like me that dont give up the faith in God . lucky i know somethings or things to say or do to get rid of them.

Weird thou i've never heard of such phenomena, like demons showing themselves in full form. I dont belive in them nor God, but from what i heard they usually dont show themselves. You usually feel a presence or cold air, those are sign of bad energy. So if i was you i would leave it for now but if it shows again... you might have a dark problem on your hand!

Weird thou i've never heard of such phenomena, like demons showing themselves in full form. I dont belive in them nor God, but from what i heard they usually dont show themselves. You usually feel a presence or cold air, those are sign of bad energy. So if i was you i would leave it for now but if it shows again... you might have a dark problem on your hand!

The moment this black demon opend his eyes and i look straight at it , his cold air was extremly cold and energy was realy strong then , just a cold air and having some chills , or when you hair of your arms get up. the bad energie was so strong that i could not move my body for seconds.

but i didn had any problems with this black demon since that time, because in the morning black dust was all around in my room at the wall, as far as i know of stories i found in books , when you find dust it means that your prays burned the demon and kill it. Like you said normally demons dont show up in full form. Well i just know a littebit more about demons then most people know. this wasnt the only time i had experience with 1 of them , but this was the most powerfull one i experience.

The rule is for humans and demons to not contact eachoter and if you do or the demon does then bad things can happen, the demons burns because of the prays to God, and if the human contact demons they can get posest or crazy by it. just imagen every night hearing those things.

A Real Experience with a Real Demon in Real Life? Sounds like someone is trying too hard to convince themselves.

• Like 2

A Real Experience with a Real Demon in Real Life? Sounds like someone is trying too hard to convince themselves.

That's really what I thought.

• Like 2

Well for me it doesn't really matter if you believe it or not. I just can speak for myself. Convincing i don't need.

But the funny things , that you Rlyeh and Fluffybunny are the ones that are looking for something Unseen stories to read , because it excites you NO?

or you are Researching if demons do exist in full shape!

Well i hope you will never have to find out! because i am not JOking about this!

Edited by Chinese Angel

Dreams are real, documented, studied and happen regularly to everyone.

The same cannot be said for demons.

So what is more likely to have happened, you had a dream of a demon, or you actually met a demon? Occums razor is pretty clear on how things really happened. Based on all of the threads you have created it appears that you have an amazing imagination, and I think that imagination was at work creating this demon experience.

Well for me it doesn't really matter if you believe it or not. I just can speak for myself. Convincing i don't need.

But the funny things , that you Rlyeh and Fluffybunny are the ones that are looking for something Unseen stories to read , because it excites you NO?

or you are Researching if demons do exist in full shape!

Well i hope you will never have to find out! because i am not JOking about this!

No, I just found it unusual you put so much emphases on the word Real. A real experience already implies as much, but declaring it was in real life seemed a bit much. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

I once had a dream within a dream within a dream. I had to "wake" myself up twice before getting back to reality. Maybe that's what happened to you. I don't understand this "demon" theme that seems to be so popular on UM. I've had a lot of "paranormal" experiences, but have never seen anything that seemed threatening, bad, or evil, never experienced any cold spots, etc. Perhaps that's because I have faith in a loving, supportive, positive universe/divinity, and trust that the divine spirit will always watch over & protect me, in a metaphysical sense. One of the committments I've made to myself is to stay out of fear. Fear-based thoughts, words & actions almost always have a negative outcome or consequence, and are self-perpetuating.

I'm not a Christian, nor do I believe in an anthropomorphic God, but I do believe in a divine energy/spirit that is always present everywhere, and try to stay in consciousness of that positive/divine energy. This is my reality, and it leaves no room for "demons" or "evil spirits". I think a lot of these negative entities people experience might be thought forms of their own making, that are born from fear. Someone said, "Change your mind, change your life." A simple idea, but difficult to accomplish. Life is a series of lessons, we're all students, and hopefully we learn from our experiences, becomes a little bit wiser, a little more compassionate, and a little happier every day.

Sorry if this turned into a ramble. I see a lot of fear present in people these days, and I think it's part of what has created the polarization and extremism we're seeing in our society. My prayer is that people move out of fear and

into consciously creating a community based on mutual respect and compassion.

• Like 2

Dreams are real, documented, studied and happen regularly to everyone.

The same cannot be said for demons.

So what is more likely to have happened, you had a dream of a demon, or you actually met a demon? Occums razor is pretty clear on how things really happened. Based on all of the threads you have created it appears that you have an amazing imagination, and I think that imagination was at work creating this demon experience.

Well i dont think its a good thing, that if i would show you guys ,that they exist in the name of science , because Demons dont really care about researching them , they will probaly do you some harm.

i had a dream in a dream and within a dream also, but i am 100% of myself that i was wake up, and had black spots on my wall that when i touch it , it felt like dust or sand.

I had a dream but after i woke up from my dream, i was really wake up, it was not a dream in a dream etc. I saw something weird at my door , and i like science too, so went to do some research of myself to check out if my eyes was deceiving me! i did walk toward the weird shape, and i had contact from it! so me and my human nature or feelings or senses , my eyes,ears,body etc

could not recognize it! his Eyes opened and nope it was not my eyes as when it was really dark in my room. my eyes cant be so red that it was reflecting it from my plastic mirror on the door.

and Cold energie that i could not move my body for seconds, and then after i could move after starring at his eyes, i run like a coward and prayed, and then loud noises knocking on my table, wall everywhere around me. and at least as last black spots on my wall.

Well listen you can stick with your Razor Facts and i will stick with my experiences facts.

This is was the first time i saw demon in full shape.

Why i could see it , or it was chasing me , i dont know?

I once had a dream within a dream within a dream. I had to "wake" myself up twice before getting back to reality. Maybe that's what happened to you.

Totally agree with this, some dreams can be so vivid and realistic that you can't rule them out so quickly. If this 'demon' showed up regularly then maybe yeah, it MIGHT not be a dream... Or maybe you just have an incredibly vivid imagination lol.

because Demons dont really care about researching them , they will probaly do you some harm.

I think you believe a little TOO much also, you need a little open-mindedness to look at other explanations, especially on a forum! If I believed in something as much as that i'd probably scare myself silly.

I'm not saying your beliefs are wrong at all, but open up a bit to other suggestions!

Totally agree with this, some dreams can be so vivid and realistic that you can't rule them out so quickly. If this 'demon' showed up regularly then maybe yeah, it MIGHT not be a dream... Or maybe you just have an incredibly vivid imagination lol.

Well believe it or not yesterday midnight i woke up , did not had a dream, i woke up ,because i am a little bit sick and i had a snotty nose and pain in my throat.

Left from my bed i had kitchen paper on a small chair. i want to grab paper to wipe my nose and to get some pills for my throat, but i saw a black shape shadow, and his color is deep dark.

the same moment i was reaching to grab my paper , i saw it but i could see more shape then only his head, i saw his arms and upperbody and head. i didn't expect it to show up again.

maybe it was not the same but i was lying in my bed under the sheets so i could not be my shadow,

because the dark shape was in the corner of the wall .

i looked twice time and i didnt went closer to check out like before.

i just took my sheets and start praying again for a long time.

No dust this time.

the funny things is my girlfriend does not believe in god or demons etc. but in the night before we went for sleeping she felt cold air or heard noise that made here scared.

i just said to her to not scare her that it was probaly the neighbours or the tubes.

because i am aware of that it can be something from the unseen.

well you know , i dont choose to see them or i dont want to contact them. but i only know how to get rid of them.

I know its difficult to believe and people pref to believe in logic or in thing they can see or prove, but I am not here to Convince, i am just sharing my things, and sometimes i get interested too in some subjects in this forums.

In all kindness and good will, Chinese Angel, please consider having a thorough medical exam, including disclosure to your physician your experiences with demons. There are some not uncommon medical conditions that can cause hallucinations, and eliminating those possibilities is always a good idea. While faith is important, good health is equally so. I understand you are a person of faith, but a faith untested it not always something to be relied upon.

In all kindness and good will, Chinese Angel, please consider having a thorough medical exam, including disclosure to your physician your experiences with demons. There are some not uncommon medical conditions that can cause hallucinations, and eliminating those possibilities is always a good idea. While faith is important, good health is equally so. I understand you are a person of faith, but a faith untested it not always something to be relied upon.

Haaha you are funny with you words! a Thorough medical exam won't help me from not seeing demons by coincedence. I know you wont believe my story, like a crazy nut guy asking a doctor that works in a crazy mental clinic hospital to believe him.

look Beany can you see micro-dust with your eye? No you can't.

but with a microscope it is possible!

so dont talk to me like i am nuts in my head because you dont believe or saw it.

i am sharing my experience of what i have seen and been through.

So i think you need to have a medical check too! because for visiting this forum about the woeeee un explained mysteries!! haha and you need to have a check too for reading my topics . hahah

your are funn beany!!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I know it has been some time since you posted this but when I read what you had posted.. well it was all to familiar to something that once happened to me, at the time I was not headed in a positive direction, I was living for the moment and in the moment, never caring of the consequences thinking I would never live long enough to pay the price for my actions, I was hurt at a young age and in some ways I am still getting over it but I used that as a excuse to do what I pleased showing the world what it had shown me, I wasn't a evil person but nor was I good, I only cared about my self and those there with me.. I am only saying because I was raised with a Christian up bringing but never believed in God or Jesus, nor Demons or Devils, in fact I hated the church mostly because it was forced on me and with the hurt I had felt and the way I was living I had no place in my heart for anything like that.

One night I woke suddenly as though I was having a bad dream like when you have the sinking feeling inside you that something was wrong or the feeling you get when you know something bad is about to happen or already has, but I felt as though someone was watching me, I looked over and a seen a human like shape of shadow, it was above average in size, I'm 6'4 325 lbs. and I think it was bigger but its darkness was darker then my pitch black room as though darkness it self was more brighter than what I was looking at, it seemed like, it was the darkness as much as it was in it, it's hard to explain as though I was still dreaming wide awake or my brain couldn't except what I was seeing.. the thing I remember most was the feeling I had and its bright red eyes like blood or a pure ruby even though they were such a Bright red it seemed as though they were glowing or on fire they gave off no light, the feeling I had was like life it self was no longer inside of me, and was only replaced by fear but not being scared it was different, I have few fears in this world but that night was the first time I have ever felt terrified,hopeless, petrified, I couldn't move, I tried to yell, I couldn't even breath like some invisible force had filled every once of me and I was no longer there.. as much as I hated the church and even God the only thing I could think was, God help me.. the only way I can express the way I was feeling to someone that was never felt that way or experienced something like this is, have you ever had a dream where your falling or your just about to drift into sleep and you feel as though you fell then awake suddenly scared or afraid as though you really did and realize you were just dreaming or falling asleep, well that split second times it by 10 or even 100 and it not go away.

I don't know how to explain what happened or how I was feeling properly and even though this only happened in maybe a few minutes or even seconds, it seemed like forever and it wasn't gonna go away and then just like that it was gone I yelled until someone came to see what was wrong not moving and even then I didn't tell them because I didn't know what to say, what I saw, how it made me feel. It took hours for me to fall asleep that night clutching a bible over my gun and not letting go.

I have told less than a handful of people what I am sharing because how could I? oh yeah I may have seen a demon or something, no for real, but if what you shared is true then you are not alone, I still don't really believe in religion or have faith but with the evil I felt that night I question if such evil truly exists then there most be a good right? wither its God or Satan, yin and yang or a belief known or not known to us, I don't know and I couldn't tell you, but I know there is far more out there then we care to believe there is.