Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Face of Jesus found on a hospital paper towel

Still Waters

My first thought was it looks like an ape. >_<

I agree with the first comment.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OverSword

• randym23

• The Unseen

• Swadwa

It's "The Shroud of Curin".

Kinda looked like a chimpanzee to me.

Love Omnaka

That looks nothing like any depiction of Jesus I ever saw. More like a child's drawing of a sad Michael Landon.

These stupid "Jesus sightings" stories are starting to make this website look like a tabloid. Disappointing.

Have mercy on me,PLEASE!!!! I would hold an ELVIS picture in a napkin to be worth more,Please someone Blow your nose in that napkin quick before someone starts to worship it.

Adam sandler in looks like "jesus" in a scene from You Don't Mess with The Zohan. Does that mean people will start worshipping him?blink.gifrolleyes.gifrofl.gif

So after reading this I have come to the conclusion that Roddy McDowall was Jesus. Right?

Why do I have a sudden urge to wipe my @#$ with that to stop people from worshiping an piece of toilet paper that doesn't even resemble what we think Jesus looks like? It looks more like a robot than anything else.

Edited by Phox

This is crap..

I saw the face of Jesus in my coffee this morning, then the face of Barrack Obama on my toast and the face of John Lennon on my fried eggs, and the face of of Satan on my car windsheild, i can see anything in anything if i wish to.......LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Face of Jesus spotted on crucifix. Phlegm at 11.

It looks like The Simpson's version of Jesus... Maybe. Still, why does every 'image' of a man HAVE to be Jesus?

The Jesus on the toast is funny!

"Lord, I know I should not eat thee but mmm...sacrilicious!" -Homer :lol:

First of all, the face on the paper towel looks more like Homer Simpson to me than an actual human face. Second of all, how do people know that this is what Jesus looks like? Have they seen him personally? Or are they going by artists impressions of him? Thirdly, why on earth would Jesus make his face appear on a paper towel, a piece of toast or a potato chip? What is next, toilet paper? Dog poo?

I know that *most* of the people who find these "Jesus" faces on objects take it light-heartedly but there are some who dont take it as a bit of fun and really believe that God is trying to communicate with them via a potato chip, or a piece of toast.

Man my dog took a crap on the front lawn and Guess who's picture I saw,It was the Pope's.Kinda fit right but still I washed it with the hose so no one would worship it.But since he did that I think I'll have to put the dog down,I don't want him to make another poop..oops I mean Pope on my lawn.LOL

• 3 months later...

Pareidolia: Seeing faces on objects, such as clouds or in this case, a paper towel

Anyways if Jesus decides to show up, why would he be on a paper towel??

Pareidolia: Seeing faces on objects, such as clouds or in this case, a paper towel

Anyways if Jesus decides to show up, why would he be on a paper towel??

Because he's a quicker picker upper?