Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Micro-psi and string theory

UM-Bot

Brendan D. Murphy: In few, if any, science textbooks or records of Nobel laureates will you find the name of a bona fide and publicly acknowledged occultist or clairvoyant. This, however, is not because such individuals never contributed anything to the history of science. On the contrary, it is due to a profound hubris and acute myopia within the institution of Science that talented metaphysical pioneers have not been credited with scientific discoveries and insights that were ahead of their time. In this material, excerpted from Chapter 6 of my upcoming book The Grand Illusion, we hone in on the startling work of two such metaphysicists in particular.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yinarchy

• badeskov

• Leonardo

• puridalan

I can't believe you don't get more comments. I'm a fan!

As a psychic, I predicted a blackhole in the center of every solar system, (and universe) long before they discovered them. And I predicted they would never prove the God particle, and instead they discovered subparticles that go faster than the speed of light, which I predict they will announce in a news conference that has be rescheduled to last week.

As a psychic, I predicted a blackhole in the center of every solar system, (and universe) long before they discovered them.
I guess you were wrong then.

there is no black hole in our solar system. there is, however, evidence of one at the center of our galaxy...and possibly all galaxies.

Yes, I should have said, evidence of a black hole in the center of every galaxy. Not, I predict there is and now there is evidence. You cannot prove anything! Science is meaningless. Always has to have proof! I know there is a black hole in the center of every galaxy. Prove me wrong!

I can't believe you don't get more comments. I'm a fan!

As a psychic, I predicted a blackhole in the center of every solar system, (and universe) long before they discovered them. And I predicted they would never prove the God particle, and instead they discovered subparticles that go faster than the speed of light, which I predict they will announce in a news conference that has be rescheduled to last week.

Thanks, Yinarchy. 8) Drop by my FB pages some time if you like the material--a psychic would find a lot of gratification in the TGI material!

BDM

PS: I think you're pretty right about the 'black hole' idea. David Sereda has made some interesting speculations on this idea, as have others. I also have some interesting material on superluminal effects in TGI--the 'light speed limit' has taken a beating from modern science! We're talking superluminal speeds billions of times faster than light (which, interestingly, is something Sereda's 'Gravity Clock' model predicted!). B)

Thanks Brendan for the interesting article. Note that reference 15 is incorrect. It should read Jay Alfred’s ‘Our Invisible Bodies’ (not ‘Subtle’). It should also be noted that ‘using plasma dynamics to explain metaphysics’ is a key idea in ‘Our Invisible Bodies’. Jay has also written several books and numerous articles using this approach, some of which can be found in his column on this website. A compilation of some of these articles, called Dark Earth, can also be downloaded free from

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I should have said, evidence of a black hole in the center of every galaxy. Not, I predict there is and now there is evidence. You cannot prove anything! Science is meaningless. Always has to have proof! I know there is a black hole in the center of every galaxy. Prove me wrong!

I know there is a dollar bill somewhere on Pluto. Prove me wrong!........

God help us.

..sigh...

Sigh....super luminal speeds exceeding billions of times that of the speed of light and David Sereda.....yeah, right. Good grief :blink:

Cheers,

Badeskov

Its human nature for humans to overlook one another s attributes and potentials..psychics or not, just because of beings creating boundaries on top of other boundaries usually.

Mr Murphy,

In few, if any, science textbooks or records of Nobel laureates will you find the name of a bona fide and publicly acknowledged occultist or clairvoyant. This, however, is not because such individuals never contributed anything to the history of science.

Might I suggest the above is misleading?

To be accurate, it should read "In few, if any, science textbooks or records of Nobel Laureates, will you find any advance to our knowledge of science brought about through the practice of occultism and/or claivoyance. This is not to say no occultist or clairvoyant has made any contribution to science, it is just that they have not done so through using the 'discplines' mentioned."

I appreciate you wished the piece to reflect your opinion that occultists and/or clairvoyants have identified/predicted scientific knowledge or principles using those non-scientific practices, but the truth is that the claims of those occultists and/or clairvoyants do not include the necessary mechanisms for their testing and reproducibility - which are criteria for the announcement of such findings as 'science'.