Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pay me $5.000.000

skareb

This was.... disappointing. All the hype and it turns out to be the equivalent of a spam get-rich quick scam. Unfortunately that means I as a moderator am very tempted to delete the link and close this thread as a form of spam. But don't worry, you don't have to pay for it - someone uploaded the full version onto youtube for us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nNiZ9f5BQI

It's totally worthless, so don't expect anything mind-blowing. I can't believe someone would go to all this trouble for that worthless camera shot! :rolleyes:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• Nucular

• Link of Hyrule

• DieChecker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was.... disappointing. All the hype and it turns out to be the equivalent of a spam get-rich quick scam. Unfortunately that means I as a moderator am very tempted to delete the link and close this thread as a form of spam. But don't worry, you don't have to pay for it - someone uploaded the full version onto youtube for us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nNiZ9f5BQI

It's totally worthless, so don't expect anything mind-blowing. I can't believe someone would go to all this trouble for that worthless camera shot! :rolleyes:

No joke, 5 million dollars to see a figure next to a light in a 3 sec frame. But then again I think I know what this is and whatnot. So The value would make sense. But I dont the the govt cares 5 mill worth towards the matter. Id say, Dont waste your money on the video unless you want to learn how to build the car :P If it even does that. Weird how he would allow the programming of the video to be able to be posted on youtube and stuff yet he still trys to sell it. Im surprised that if anything he dosnt get in trouble for spam/ scam.

I still wanna know what the light was lol. It's probably just a trick but if not light in a pyrmid. Kewl beans.

Thanks soldier, thats exactly the pic I was looking to get. it seems like some standing in some type of suit looking at something but then again it could be a statue or 2.

Either way if this is in an actual pyramid its more than what they are actually letting us know, and why or for what reason??

Or, it's not in a real pyramid - but a hoax filmed in someone's garage.

Hm, disappointing even for an obvious hoax. I thought at least we'd get someone in a grey alien mask or something. Seems to be someone in a dressing gown looking at a lamp.

He adds at the end that he won't say where the shaft is, probably responding to people who pointed out all over the 'net that it clearly couldn't be the Queen's chamber shafts. But it was only even vaguely interesting because it seemed to be implied that it was; now he's had to add an extra implausible claim, that he knows a mystery shaft somewhere within the pyramid complex, and that this is where it all took place. Oh well.

As others have said, seems a lot of bother for such a rubbish finale.

Presumably many will conclude that he was given the money and therefore posted this instead of the 'real' video.

Seems a bit more likely he was trying to stir up enough interest to get people to actually fork out for the pay-per-view video; seems a failed experiment though, given it's appeared for free anyway.

Do we think it was put together by the 'gaming compilation video' company advertised at the beginning? Or perhaps part of his business model was to tout that advertising space on the back of the YouTube hits on his first video - not a bad plan I suppose. Probably wouldn't cover the cost of the holiday to Egypt, but probably he was going to do that anyway.

But at least it's drawn attention to the actual attempts to explore those pyramid shafts.