Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Travelling - Questions.

Jellycube

Hi, I'm new to this site, so i haven't really explored it fully yet, but I'd love some information on astral travelling if anyone would be willing to help? I'd like to say I'm an open minded person, but I've recently been reading about this subject and it fascinates me! What is it? How do you do it? Is this what happens to us when we die? We leave our bodies and travel astrally? I'd love to know what the dangers are of it too, and any experiences, thank you :)

• Like 1

Hi, I'm new to this site, so i haven't really explored it fully yet, but I'd love some information on astral travelling if anyone would be willing to help? I'd like to say I'm an open minded person, but I've recently been reading about this subject and it fascinates me! What is it? How do you do it? Is this what happens to us when we die? We leave our bodies and travel astrally? I'd love to know what the dangers are of it too, and any experiences, thank you :)

The astral travel my technique thread is where we usually discuss this. It's an old thread with

Many questions and answers. For experiences I post them on my blog... About half of Wich are journeys. I also have a tutorial and links to helpful e books and information. Go through that long thread. Then ask away.

Welcome to um.

Edited by Seeker79

The astral travel my technique thread is where we usually discuss this. It's an old thread with

Many questions and answers. For experiences I post them on my blog... About half of Wich are journeys. I also have a tutorial and links to helpful e books and information. Go through that long thread. Then ask away.

Welcome to um.

can you please post the link to your blog and to that thread? i think i read it, but just in case...

also, what information do you have that's not in the books. all the reading i do has the same info--light diet, lack of fear, self hypnosis, chakra connect, divine light shower and extruding ectoplasmic vehical from solar plexus or crown. seems like alot of braindamage. is there a shortcut? what is it? thanks.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60199&pid=4134416&st=4785entry4134416

Thtas the link for the thread.... I can't for the blog because j only have my loged in address and I use my I phone..

It's titled" a man awake". Look under blogs then you can find it.

In my tutorial I try to make it simple. I don't do chakra meditations or a lot of the other stuff. Dont get me wrong I do plenty of meditations.... Just not so... Well..., newagy. I approach it from a shamanic perspective.

Some components I think are not comenly taught. Extention to others. Kindness has a tendency to draw awakening experiences.

Physical meditation body awareness. Tie chi, martial arts, gymnastics, dance. These things develop your spacial awareness Wich I think is helpful.

Connection with nature. This is very important in my opinion. I think it's often skipped.

Many people just want to jump right in without working on themselves first. Although it can be done the slower more spiritual approach seems to be a better path.

Edited by Seeker79

• 11 months later...

...There are not many dangers involved when there are GUIDES around....

I honestly don't want to believe, and the thought scares me too, that some people don't have spiritual guides who DO NOT CARE, maybe those people who have pushed their FAITH away in the spirit world have pushed their guardians away too?!

There are many dangers if there is no faith or trust in a higher power assisting you wherever you go...

...it is basically the same as with going to sleep, you can't go to sleep if you don't trust that something will watch over your soul while you close your eyes....

• 2 weeks later...

it's God who take their souls after humans die.. And the souls of those who isn't dead,when they sleep..(sleep=half death)