Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 7
Karlis

Govt. Activating "Fema Camps" Across U.S. A.

185 posts in this topic

Also, take a look at the McCarthy era Russian spy witch hunt.

Managing hoards of desperate people displaced and starving in the event of a serious economic collapse is undoubtedly one of those plans.

Thats all fine and dandy, unless they fences are designed to keep people in.

Ask the Japanese during WW2 how it felt.

Hard to say the Govt. wont do something when they have already done the very same thing in the past.

Both of which targeted a select group of people. This isn't the case with these "theories". Anyone and everyone is going into the FEMA death camps.

Both of which targeted a select group of people. This isn't the case with these "theories". Anyone and everyone is going into the FEMA death camps.

Depends on whether or not we go to war with Iran, and if Russia, China, or both countries ally with them. Then I'm sure it will be chaos. FEMA in this situation will probably be there to support those who can't support themselves in the eventuality of an economic collapse, or nuclear fallout, etc.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Depends on whether or not we go to war with Iran, and if Russia, China, or both countries ally with them. Then I'm sure it will be chaos.

If the US went to war with Iran, Russia, and China (massively unlikely) I don't see them having the resources to go rounding up people into camps.

If the US went to war with Iran, Russia, and China (massively unlikely) I don't see them having the resources to go rounding up people into camps.

I think Israel would be more likely the catalyst in an Iranian conflict. If we backed them, then yeah...it wouldn't be pretty.

I agree it wouldn't be pretty, but it wouldn't result in thousands or millions of random people being thrown into camps.

FEMA and Israel hitting Iran is a very disturbing prospect, there is to many unknowns. Will China and Russia join Iran in a battle against Israel and America? With Europe currently teetering on the brink of economic collapse, this would lead to decrease ability to defend against Iran, Russia, and China. Lots of unknowns...

Edited by Phox

Ask the Japanese during WW2 how it felt.

Hard to say the Govt. wont do something when they have already done the very same thing in the past.

There'a bit of a difference between internment camps (and whether it was right or wrong of the U.S. Govt. to do that is another question, but similar things were also done in Britain to people of German descent, even sometimes to Jews who had escaped from Germany) and extermination camps.

How many people were rounded up in internment camps because of that? Quite a few people in Govt. employment may have lost their jobs, but mcCarthy was hardly a Reichsfuhrer SS with unlimited powers; they were hardly rounded up at the point of a gun and never seen again.

As staunch a supporter of isreal that the US is we would not allow them to go to war with Iran and if they did we would not back them. That is unless they were attacked first.