Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worst movie list

Omnaka

So many to agree and disagree with...

Gotta agree with Fight Club.

Other ones...

The Matrix

Blade, both of them.

Bunch of the Star Trek movies...a few are good.

Prince of Persia.

nazis at the center of the earth

2 headed shark attack

transmorphers

district b13 (think thats what it was no not district 9)

battle LA

battlefield earth

I f they were serious, Amageddon. If it was supposed to be a comedy then 10 out of 10

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Blood Shed

Couldn't load the trailer. just trust me. truly bad.

Edited by Roddy

Night of the demons remake, or all of them I guess. Although we would rent them for sleepover as kids to creep ourselves out.

Lot of movies mention here I never saw because of bad hype.

I did like fight club, a generation of men with no purpose or future coming together like that. I also like all the real fight clubs that movie brought out. I got my ass kick so badly. Haha good memories.

I never did like the old star wars movies, I guess I'm not that old.

So many to agree and disagree with...

Gotta agree with Fight Club.

Other ones...

The Matrix

Blade, both of them.

Bunch of the Star Trek movies...a few are good.

Prince of Persia.

Interesting choices. I definitely can't agree with Fight Club, but then I've already explained earlier in the thread why. The Matrix I definitely don't agree with. The sequels weren't fantastic, but they had their moments, and the original film is just an amazing piece of Science Fiction, one of the greatest ever made.

I think you'll find there are three Blade movies, and while not mind-blowingly brilliant, I can't say I didn't enjoy them.

I never did like the old star wars movies, I guess I'm not that old.

You are dead to me! You hear me - DEAD! The original Star Wars trilogy is the greatest movie series of all time. Period! Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

Whoa! Braveheart a terrible movie?!

Couple movies I remember only for the fact that I shelved them as the worst I ever saw...

Swingers, the Island of Dr. Moreou, GI Joe from a couple years ago was abysmal, oh and 9 out of 10 chick flicks are intolerably boring or stupid.

While I love Netflix it is a conglomeration of terrible movies.

First Knight

First Knight is a 1995 American medieval film based on Arthurian legend, directed by Jerry Zucker. It stars Richard Gere as Lancelot, Julia Ormond as Guinevere, Sean Connery as King Arthur and Ben Cross as Malagant.

The Cast list brings tears to eyes .... miraculous ensemble

But the movie .... my god if there is a god wherever god is ......... I could almost scream out at the screen now like I did in the theater, I was just SO mad with disappointment, at least some bad movies don't pretend to be 'good movies' , I love the Arthurian Legends/Myths , this was just a mighty double blow

220px-First_Knight_Poster.jpg

You are dead to me! You hear me - DEAD! The original Star Wars trilogy is the greatest movie series of all time. Period!

I didn't say they were the worst films ever, just not the greatest.

Oh and all those Scream movies should be on the worst list.

I didn't say they were the worst films ever, just not the greatest.
Still, that is tantamount to sacrilege.

Oh and all those Scream movies should be on the worst list.

I didn't mind the first Scream. Even the second to an extent. They weren't the greatest movies ever, but I enjoyed them (the rest were shockers). Of course, I was sixteen when I first saw Scream, and I haven't seen it since, so maybe the movie hasn't aged very well at all.