Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illuminati going public on Youtube

dylan006

Have a look at this video

Illuminati is going public for the first time in history, they will assist you in everyways for the change which will merge with your reality.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTbDpUIWxIo

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darkbreed

• Scott G

• libstaK

• dylan006

So where is the part they go public?

The link went to some poorly constructed video by a conspiracy loon who is under the false impression the Illuminati/Freemasons are some Satanic cult.

So where is the part they go public?

The link went to some poorly constructed video by a conspiracy loon who is under the false impression the Illuminati/Freemasons are some Satanic cult.

Check out Illumicorp and Eli Rook. There are videos on youtube that are not really satire but not 100% genuine either. There is a propaganda war going on on the web, be sure of that.

Illumination or Indoctrination?

There's a third option Jim: Bored and/or paranoid people making up their own videos for kicks. Which this seems to be.

Really some deep, secret, evil organization isn't going to use YouTube to go public.

Illuminati is not going public. But we will.

When I say "we" i speak of other orders that often are confused and mistaken as Illuminati, such as the Freemasonry Order etc which I'm highly involved with.

I'm working on a new documentary were some of the masons of fairly high positions will speak out about it all. We are against the Illuminati, the rulers of the world, and those whom give us the wrong perception as we do NOT consider them part of us in any way.

Blessings.

Have a look at this video

Illuminati is going public for the first time in history, they will assist you in everyways for the change which will merge with your reality.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTbDpUIWxIo

Dylan. I am afraid to say that you seem to be a misguided boy and a lost soul. The Illuminati will never appear from the shadows of power or reveal themselves to the common folk. Take a peek at Jack the Ripper in this forum . . . or JFK.

Edited by Jackdaw

In coming times there will be some public statements, and we will do our best to inform people about the difference between Freemasonry and other orders in comparison to the so called "Illuminati", or those whom rule this world.

There's always two sides to a coin, and the majority of us are on one side, which is beneficial and good to all and not in any way related to the common misconceptions of freemasonry, illuminati, world dominion and so on...

G.'.M.'. Edward Alexander

"Maggador"

• 3 weeks later...

Illuminati is not going public. But we will.

When I say "we" i speak of other orders that often are confused and mistaken as Illuminati, such as the Freemasonry Order etc which I'm highly involved with.

I'm working on a new documentary were some of the masons of fairly high positions will speak out about it all. We are against the Illuminati, the rulers of the world, and those whom give us the wrong perception as we do NOT consider them part of us in any way.

Blessings.

What another propaganda..theres nothing that any mortal should trust concerning secret organizations....if u are a freemason your one of them point blank and theres no justifications that should be permissable!...

A member's post has been removed for the following reasons:

3c. Profanity: Do not use profanity, crude, vulgar language or attempt to intentionally bypass the profanity filter.

3e. Flamebaiting: Do not taunt or bait another member in to an argument.

3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

Please be civil folks :tu:

Thanks libstaK. I know I haven't always agreed with moderator decisions, but I have to admit that even when I haven't agreed, it was borderline; as in, the person was doing something that I thought they shouldn't be doing, I just thought that the punishment was too severe (not mentioning any particular incidents now -.-). Ultimately, it's this moderation that makes this forum my favourite one; too many forums do so little moderation (or one sided moderation) that it kills a lot of meaningful discussion.

Thanks libstaK. I know I haven't always agreed with moderator decisions, but I have to admit that even when I haven't agreed, it was borderline; as in, the person was doing something that I thought they shouldn't be doing, I just thought that the punishment was too severe (not mentioning any particular incidents now -.-). Ultimately, it's this moderation that makes this forum my favourite one; too many forums do so little moderation (or one sided moderation) that it kills a lot of meaningful discussion.

I appreciate the kind thoughts Scott G.

In coming times there will be some public statements, and we will do our best to inform people about the difference between Freemasonry and other orders in comparison to the so called "Illuminati", or those whom rule this world.

There's always two sides to a coin, and the majority of us are on one side, which is beneficial and good to all and not in any way related to the common misconceptions of freemasonry, illuminati, world dominion and so on...

"Maggador"

Are the freemasons the rolled up trouser leg funny hand shake brigade, and the illuminati the ones who come up with stuff like Global Warming, wars, religion and other ways of controlling the majority of people.

Are the freemasons the rolled up trouser leg funny hand shake brigade, and the illuminati the ones who come up with stuff like Global Warming, wars, religion and other ways of controlling the majority of people.

I'm not exactly sure who the "illuminati" are. It's kind of like saying "secret society people". I mean, I guess you could say they exist, but the term is just too vague. The Bilderberg Group, on the other hand, is a group that's well known and is perhaps the most powerful secret society on earth. It's too big to pretend it doesn't exist, but the BBC, atleast, argues that it's nothing more then some type of dinner club for the rich and powerful:

Bilderberg mystery: Why do people believe in cabals?

"Maggador"

I disagree with the two side of the coins theory. I believe in my own respect this is how the majority of beings feel in today society the "I vs them" "we vs them" "good vs evil" or in coin terminology "heads vs tails". This type of thinking is not productive overall, it just creates more boundaries. Most humans are neither good nor evil, but a collection of life events and upon further examination one realizes it is nearly impossible to categorize most human beings as good or evil. Everyone wants things to fit in a nice little sector so they can clear their concious I am afraid it really does not work that way. And when everyone has the "we vs them" instead of trying to edcuate a side who may just be ignorant/arrogant in some retrospects. The majority of society IS ignorant in current law and how it operates including police man and police woman. These beings may not be evil, but following orders from a 'higher' authority and thus be in the wrong without knowing it. Our world needs awareness and education, not just the black of white of good vs evil...we aren't here to create super heros and villians.