Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11: The Flight 77 Eyewitnesses

Q24

Actually it has been identified as coming from Flight 77. You just don't accept the source of that identification.

I can understand why you are skeptical of the source, but that doesn't make the source wrong. All it means is that the source hasn't provided adequate references which substantiate the identification to your satisfaction.

I don't know anything about AMTMAN myself. He appears to have represented himself as an airline mechanic. Mark Roberts appears to accept him at his word, and in my opinion Mark Roberts is not only an excellent judge of character but he is also one of (if not THE) most knowledgeable people on the planet when it comes to 911 facts. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a different opinion of the man though.

At any rate, the offer still stands. Feel free to contact Boeing and/or American Airlines for direct confirmation. Something tells me that you probably won't do that though.

How come you guys are allowed to use anonymous faceless internet posts to back up your version of events, yet if any Theorist does the same, It's immediately invalid?

Let's have a level playing ground yeah?

How come you guys are allowed to use anonymous faceless internet posts to back up your version of events, yet if any Theorist does the same, It's immediately invalid?

Let's have a level playing ground yeah?

Excuse me?

I have no idea who the guy is, that doesn't mean someone else might not know. If Mark Roberts backs the guy it is good enough for me. I trust Mark Roberts and I've never seen any reason not to. I haven't taken the time to look into this guy's background myself because I just found the link this afternoon courtesy of Q24 posting the picture.

Feel free to ignore his statements if you want to, it certainly is your prerogative. Or maybe you could do something more productive and contact Boeing or American Airlines to fact-check this guy's claim if you are so unconvinced.

Actually it has been identified as coming from Flight 77. You just don't accept the source of that identification.

I can understand why you are skeptical of the source, but that doesn't make the source wrong. All it means is that the source hasn't provided adequate references which substantiate the identification to your satisfaction.

AMTMAN did nothing whatsoever to confirm the part came from Flight 77.

What do you mean "hasn’t provided adequate references"? He provided no reference at all :lol:

Yes you are very right that is not to my satisfaction. And if it is to your satisfaction then it only shows what low standards you have when it comes to the OCT. As I said, pseudo-skepticism at its finest.

What a joke.

At any rate, the offer still stands. Feel free to contact Boeing and/or American Airlines for direct confirmation. Something tells me that you probably won't do that though.

You do it - it is you so desperate to believe the aircraft was Flight 77.

It doesn’t make any ends to me either way.

Excuse me?

I have no idea who the guy is, that doesn't mean someone else might not know. If Mark Roberts backs the guy it is good enough for me. I trust Mark Roberts and I've never seen any reason not to. I haven't taken the time to look into this guy's background myself because I just found the link this afternoon courtesy of Q24 posting the picture.

Feel free to ignore his statements if you want to, it certainly is your prerogative. Or maybe you could do something more productive and contact Boeing or American Airlines to fact-check this guy's claim if you are so unconvinced.

Example: Quotes from people on PfT. Now we know that RB is less than honest, but that doesn't mean that honest people looking for the truth who are pilots haven't ended up on their forum. Anytime anyone mentions a quote from PfT it gets disregarded immediately.

If we have one set of rules for the Conspiracy Theorists to provide evidence, then another set regarding the Official Versions allowable evidence It's not a level playing field. That is all.

Your link does not work: http://911files.info/77/pentagon_911_book/ In fact, 911files.info appears not to exist.... Did you click on that link before you posted it or did you just rely on your other link to be true?...

All that you have is a statement on your other link (https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/pentagonattackpage2) stating that someone "assures us it is from Flight 77".

Please check your 911files link as I would like to see the serial number he gets from that piece and then we can progress to the next stage.

What do you mean "hasn’t provided adequate references"? He provided no reference at all :lol:

Yes you are very right that is not to my satisfaction. And if it is to your satisfaction then it only shows what low standards you have when it comes to the OCT. As I said, pseudo-skepticism at its finest.

What a joke.

And as I said, I understand why you are skeptical of his identification. I don't fault you for that. I see no reason to doubt his identification, feel free to fault me for that if you'd like. It certainly is your prerogative.

It does nothing to further your conspiracy position, but oh well; it's your game.

It doesn’t make any ends to me either way.

I'm not desperate to believe it by any means. The DNA results, phone calls, and eye witness testimony from people there on the day have sufficiently resolved this question for me long ago. If you aren't satisfied it isn't my problem.

Once again, all I did was provide a quote and a source for the quote. Do with it what you will. Scoff at it if that makes you feel more comfortable about your conspiracy theory.

Cheers.

Example: Quotes from people on PfT. Now we know that RB is less than honest, but that doesn't mean that honest people looking for the truth who are pilots haven't ended up on their forum. Anytime anyone mentions a quote from PfT it gets disregarded immediately.

If we have one set of rules for the Conspiracy Theorists to provide evidence, then another set regarding the Official Versions allowable evidence It's not a level playing field. That is all.

That is because it is well known that PffffT are a bunch of liars and frauds. Even the majority of the legitimate 911 truther community is aware of this. Just ask Q24 if you doubt me.

I didn't compel them to be this way, they chose this route of their own accord.

Your link does not work: http://911files.info/77/pentagon_911_book/ In fact, 911files.info appears not to exist.... Did you click on that link before you posted it or did you just rely on your other link to be true?...

All that you have is a statement on your other link (https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/pentagonattackpage2) stating that someone "assures us it is from Flight 77".

Please check your 911files link as I would like to see the serial number he gets from that piece and then we can progress to the next stage.

That isn't my link. That link was in the quote that I provided. The link I gave was labeled Source. That link works. And it further links to a JREF post, which further links to a JREF thread.

Feel free to read that. By the way, in case you didn't know, the member there at JREF named Gravy is Mark Roberts.

MarkRoberts.jpg

And the image that Q24 linked to was from Mark Roberts' website.

Hope that cleared this up a bit.

And as I said, I understand why you are skeptical of his identification. I don't fault you for that. I see no reason to doubt his identification, feel free to fault me for that if you'd like. It certainly is your prerogative.

It does nothing to further your conspiracy position, but oh well; it's your game.

Ok, you cannot link the part to an aircraft in support of your theory.

Moving on…

The DNA results, phone calls…

You always come out with this whilst failing to explain how it supports your case.

How do you know the passenger DNA came from the Pentagon?

How do you know the phone calls came from the flight which impacted the Pentagon?

You see, if there was some way to confirm this then I’d be onboard, but so far as I can see there is not.

You make one big assumption after another and I cannot follow that faith based approach.

That is because it is well known that PffffT are a bunch of liars and frauds. Even the majority of the legitimate 911 truther community is aware of this. Just ask Q24 if you doubt me.

I didn't compel them to be this way, they chose this route of their own accord.

Well this is what I mean BoonY. How many people did you just blanket as '100% liars'? How do you know this? Because RB himself is in question, it means that a pilot with a perfectly honest and truthful statement posted on PfT is going to be called a 'liar' by yourself?... Shame.

I'm well aware of Q24's stance and It makes alot of sense. Q24 has never done what you just did though. Call every single person on their forum a 'bunch of liars and frauds' is....well It's apparent how highly you rate yourself, let's say that.

Who are you to make this decision?

That isn't my link. That link was in the quote that I provided. The link I gave was labeled Source. That link works. And it further links to a JREF post, which further links to a JREF thread.

Feel free to read that. By the way, in case you didn't know, the member there at JREF named Gravy is Mark Roberts.

MarkRoberts.jpg

And the image that Q24 linked to was from Mark Roberts' website.

Hope that cleared this up a bit.

You can understand my confusion then as it appears to imply the broken link takes you to the quote by AMTMAN.

So after reading all 2 pages of the thread, we are still in the same situation as before. Someone online assures you that the part came from Flight 77, with no details? & people think conspiracy theorists want to believe badly...

I thought there was serial numbers involved in the thread? Have I missed a post? Is there serial numbers from that picture somewhere I missed that we can make a phone call regarding? Yes? No?

So Sky, hypothetically I'm an extremely rich man. I buy an old 757 from some PMCs for cash under the table. I then go down to the local paint store and buy some paint with cash. I then proceed to paint the plane.

You forgot the decals so how much is that going to cost to manufacture? How much paint do you think is required to paint an aircraft the size of a B-757? Now, you have to add special spray guns, compressors, and special stands, not to mention the paint crew needed to prepare and paint the aircraft and don't forget the facility rental. Who is going to transport and place the support stands needed to paint the aircraft fuselage, wings and tail?

After the aircraft is painted, who is going to balance the controls surfaces and where are you going to get such balancing equipment? How money is it going to cost you to have the equipment shipped to you? Who are you going to call to balance the control surfaces? You don't fly an aircraft that has been painted without balancing the control surfaces otherwise you may get serious fluttering which could result is control failure. From that, you have already acquired tons of receipts that are also in the hands of vendors and not to mention taxes that you have been charged for the paint and everything else, which will create a paper trail to the tax folks.

When you file your flight plan, what aircraft identification are you going to use if you've painted your aircraft in the colors of United Airlines? If you attempt to use the callsign of United Airlines, then you can expect a special knock on your door and if you attempt to use another callsign, that will set off the alarm bells because your aircraft has been painted in the colors of United Airlines.

You may think that you won't leave a paper trail, but when you complete your paint job, you will have left a paper trail that extends across the country because it takes a lot more than just a few cans of spray paint to paint a B-757.

Your reliance on everyone to play by the rules whilst carrying out a 'terrorist attack' is stupendous. Some of the ideas you suggest as counters to our argument beggar belief.

There's a lot more than just playing against the rules because the laws of physics comes into play in regards to center of gravity, control surface balancing, and aircraft safety. Painting an airplane is a lot more complicated than painting a car.Paint over the wrong places such as static ports and your aircraft could very well become part of terra firma.

Edited by skyeagle409

Match the DNA of those who boarded American 77.

Are you implying to everyone on this board that American Airlines lied when it reported that American 77 crashed into the Pentagon?

Well this is what I mean BoonY. How many people did you just blanket as '100% liars'? How do you know this? Because RB himself is in question, it means that a pilot with a perfectly honest and truthful statement posted on PfT is going to be called a 'liar' by yourself?... Shame.

I'm well aware of Q24's stance and It makes alot of sense. Q24 has never done what you just did though. Call every single person on their forum a 'bunch of liars and frauds' is....well It's apparent how highly you rate yourself, let's say that.

Who are you to make this decision?

I didn't say that every single person on their forum is a bunch of liars and frauds. If I did, please quote me instead of inventing your own italicized version of my statements. Don't put words in my mouth. If you have a question, ask... but don't put words in my mouth.

I was intending to infer that the idiotic claims supported by PffffT are lies, and that those who put them forward as some kind of evidence or fact are liars and frauds. This is primarily isolated to Rob Balsamo, but there is a core active membership which likewise fit the bill. I've personally exposed their most recent fraud for what it is, along with substantial contributions from Cz and Warren Stutt. There is no question about this except among the weak minded and easily cajoled.

You can understand my confusion then as it appears to imply the broken link takes you to the quote by AMTMAN.

So after reading all 2 pages of the thread, we are still in the same situation as before. Someone online assures you that the part came from Flight 77, with no details? & people think conspiracy theorists want to believe badly...

I thought there was serial numbers involved in the thread? Have I missed a post? Is there serial numbers from that picture somewhere I missed that we can make a phone call regarding? Yes? No?

I do understand your confusion, and I had hoped to clear that up with the clarifications.

As for the question of accepting the information provided by AMTMAN, I really don't care. I don't need AMTMAN's statement to be convinced that Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon. There is plenty of other evidence to reach that conclusion as far as I'm concerned. The DNA evidence alone confirms it. The eye witness testimony corroborates it. The video evidence corroborates it. The RADAR evidence corroborates it. Common sense corroborates it.

If you doubt the information provided by AMTMAN, by all means object to it or make an effort to actually try to refute it. Don't blame me for the information, I only shared it.

For the record, I never presented this as a smoking gun proof of any kind. Q24 posted a picture and posed a question. I provided a quote and a link to the source of that quote. If you don't accept the information provided, I really don't care. I do accept the information. I can be convinced otherwise if anyone makes the effort to successfully refute it. I've given my reasons for why I accept it. Fault me for it if you want, but unless the information is adequately refuted I see no reason to not accept it.

Edit to add...

Here is the truth movement's opportunity to actually prove something. You have a serial number. Prove that it belonged to a plane other than Flight 77. That would be your smoking gun.

Edited by booNyzarC

The government story cannot be proved.

It is very simply to prove. Where are the airframes of American 11, American 77, United 93, and United 175?

Just in case anyone involved with the truth movement missed it... here is your chance...

Here is the truth movement's opportunity to actually prove something. You have a serial number. Prove that it belonged to a plane other than Flight 77. That would be your smoking gun.

The image with the serial number:

aa_debris_serialcropped-full.jpg

All you need to do is prove that this part belonged to another plane. How easy is that?

Go for it!

For one thing, it has the American Airlines ID label so prove that it didn't come from American 77. Judging by the way the part is deformed, the material is probably 5052, or 2024-0, which simply means that it is not a structural component of the aircraft.

How do they know they are listening to the correct black box Sky? They would check the serial number.

First of all, there have been cases where data from a FDR was examined without a known serial number.

Anyway, Boeing and the airline supplies the conversion formula ONLY for a particular aircraft and they have records for each FDR, which sensible because there may be circumstances where the serial number is not readable after an accident and it makes no sense throwing away a black box because the serial number cannot be read. The FDR can record data for up to 25 hours and such information can be very useful especially when tied to radar data. Boeing and the airline also supplied the investigators with other useful information pertaining ONLY to that aircraft so it was no problem to determine which aircraft a FDR particular was installed.

Edited by skyeagle409

Considering that you have failed to refute the facts with evidence, what more can we say? Use the following links and take the hint.

My link

My link

My link

My link

My link

American Airlines Flight 77 departed Washington's Dulles International Airport at approximately 9:20am local time on a flight to Los Angeles. Shortly thereafter, Washington TRACON lost contact with the aircraft's crew, and the plane's transponder was switched off. A primary target representing the aircraft was seen proceeding directly toward the White House. The plane was seen to veer away from the White House, enter a high speed dive, and impact the side of the Pentagon building in Washington, D.C. This event was the third in a series of orchestrated terrorist acts that affected the United States on September 11.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/911-audio-american-77-hits-pentagon/2011/09/08/gIQAw9xGCK_video.html

O'Brien's Flight Tracks AA Flight 77

On September 11, 2001, O'Brien was flying a Minnesota Air National Guard C-130H (Hercules) cargo airplane. He and his crew were on a return journey to Minnesota after having delivered supplies in the Caribbean. He took off from Andrews Air Force Base, just southeast of Washington DC, at about 9:30 am (EDT), and headed "north and west". "[We] had a beautiful view of the Mall", he remarked.

O'Brien noticed this airplane up and to the left of us, at 10 o'clock. He was descending to our altitude, four miles or so away. The plane came nearer until it pretty much filled our windscreen. Then he made a pretty aggressive turn, so he was moving right in front of us, a mile and a half, two miles away.

Washington Reagan National Airport air traffic control asked O'Brien to identify the aircraft. He reported that the plane was either a 757 or 767 Boeing airliner, and that its silver fuselage meant it was probably an American Airlines jet. Controllers asked ("vectored") O'Brien to follow the plane (later identified as the errant AA Flight 77) as it approached Washington DC from the west. He attempted to, having difficulty picking it out in the East Coast haze. O'Brien saw a fireball, and initially believed the aircraft had hit the ground, but then saw the west side of the Pentagon. He reported to the control tower, "Looks like that aircraft crashed into the Pentagon sir".

O'Brien's flight sees smoke from the crash of UAL Flight 93

The Hercules resumed its scheduled flight path. When crossing western Pennsylvania at about 10:00 am, local air traffic control asked them to try to spot another errant aircraft, Flight 93. Black smoke was seen barreling from an open field on the left hand side of the Hercules.

O'Brien's flight was 17 miles from the crash site. His flight observed the smoke within 1 minute 37 seconds of the crash of Flight 93.

Crew members

• O'Brien, Steven, Lt. Col., aircraft commander
  • Rosenthal, Jeffrey, Master Sgt., flight engineer

My Link

Edited by skyeagle409

Are you implying to everyone on this board that American Airlines lied when it reported that American 77 crashed into the Pentagon?

No, I am implying you are a waste of space who cannot remember what was said all of three pages ago…

You fail to discern the AA statement from newspeak - the former reported loss of the aircraft, the latter inserted the locations in the report. Further apparent, you forever fail to realise this is irrelevant – everyone agrees AA lost two aircraft.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219063&view=findpost&p=4267083

In the most part, AA were likely deceived by the operation along with everyone else.

All you need to do is prove that this part belonged to another plane. How easy is that?

Yet again people who accept the default propaganda pass the buck to regular citizens to do the work of an investigation.

Further, you don’t understand burden of proof booNy. You claim that was a specific aircraft, Flight 77 – it is up to you to prove the claim. I do not claim it was or was not a specific aircraft – it does not affect my stance overall - I am open to the possibility it could be any aircraft, including Flight 77, and am only asking you to prove your claim. That such a foundational aspect of the OCT as identity of the aircraft cannot be proven serves only to cast doubt on the story. It does not make a difference to my stance other than how the false flag operation was carried out.

If tying that part to a plane is so easy as you seem to think then I suggest you do it in support of your theory. Just a heads up though – immediately after the attack, the FBI gagged AA staff (along with other agencies) from addressing 9/11 related questions - you are not likely to get an answer to this in an official capacity.

You have failed to connect the component to Flight 77 through the serial number and you even admitted your belief is not actually based on that but other areas. With that in mind, can we move on to what you think the DNA evidence and phone calls prove, starting with the two simple questions I asked in my last post over the page?

So Sky, hypothetically I'm an extremely rich man. I buy an old 757 from some PMCs for cash under the table.

I then go down to the local paint store and buy some paint with cash.

I then proceed to paint the plane.

What long paper trail have I left?

Your reliance on everyone to play by the rules whilst carrying out a 'terrorist attack' is stupendous. Some of the ideas you suggest as counters to our argument beggar belief.

You are absolutely correct!

Sky's professed faith in humans obeying rules and laws, whether in the employ of United, American, or any government agency (Secret Service comes to mind :lol: ) is naive in the extreme, and absurd.

Boo believes folks like Mark Roberts and George Bush, no questions asked. A substantial part of his view is based upon cell phone calls that were impossible physically, obviously staged, and contradicted by a number of records, even provided by the government. He believes nonsense, and with the arrogance typical of the younger generations raised on the internet, rejects any other sort of reason and experience. Skepticism of government claims is not in his mindset.

The double standard he displays, as pointed out by WANDERING, is a sign of insecurity in one's position in a discussion.

Boo--do you blame the Colombian hookers for the behavior of the US agents? Yeah, it's all THEIR fault. :rofl:

Yet again people who accept the default propaganda pass the buck to regular citizens to do the work of an investigation.

You are the one wanting another investigation, not me. I'm already convinced that 911 was a terrorist attack. I'm not opposed to another investigation provided my tax dollars aren't used to fund it. Feel free to investigate to your heart's content. Maybe you can get the rich Hollywood truther crowd to fund something like that.

Further, you don’t understand burden of proof booNy. You claim that was a specific aircraft, Flight 77 – it is up to you to prove the claim. I do not claim it was or was not a specific aircraft – it does not affect my stance overall - I am open to the possibility it could be any aircraft, including Flight 77, and am only asking you to prove your claim. That such a foundational aspect of the OCT as identity of the aircraft cannot be proven serves only to cast doubt on the story. It does not make a difference to my stance other than how the false flag operation was carried out.

Don't go shifting the burden of proof on me here Q24. I haven't made a claim. I've expressed that I am already convinced about what happened that day and who was responsible. I shared a quote and a link to the source of that quote in regards to the picture you posted. Nothing more.

You are the one claiming that there was a conspiracy involving a false flag operation. That is your burden of proof.

If tying that part to a plane is so easy as you seem to think then I suggest you do it in support of your theory. Just a heads up though – immediately after the attack, the FBI gagged AA staff (along with other agencies) from addressing 9/11 related questions - you are not likely to get an answer to this in an official capacity.

And yet this could be your smoking gun evidence. If you can prove that the part was from a different plane, you'd be taking a huge leap toward fulfilling your burden of proof on the conspiracy theory.

You have failed to connect the component to Flight 77 through the serial number and you even admitted your belief is not actually based on that but other areas. With that in mind, can we move on to what you think the DNA evidence and phone calls prove, starting with the two simple questions I asked in my last post over the page?

What do I think the DNA evidence and phone calls prove? Hmmm... let me think about it... I think they prove that Flight 77 impacted the Pentagon in a terrorist attack on September 11th.

Your questions:

Well, the DNA didn't come from the WTC and that was the only other place where an American Airlines plane was lost that day...

How do you know the phone calls came from the flight which impacted the Pentagon?

Because the people making the calls were on Flight 77 and oddly enough no more phone calls from the plane after it crashed. Who'd-a thunk?

Boo believes folks like Mark Roberts and George Bush, no questions asked. A substantial part of his view is based upon cell phone calls that were impossible physically, obviously staged, and contradicted by a number of records, even provided by the government. He believes nonsense, and with the arrogance typical of the younger generations raised on the internet, rejects any other sort of reason and experience. Skepticism of government claims is not in his mindset.

The double standard he displays, as pointed out by WANDERING, is a sign of insecurity in one's position in a discussion.

Boo--do you blame the Colombian hookers for the behavior of the US agents? Yeah, it's all THEIR fault. :rofl:

I've got an idea. Maybe you should avoid projecting your idiocy onto me?

You don't speak for me. You don't represent my opinions or position on anything.

You forgot the decals so how much is that going to cost to manufacture?

Nothing to an extremely rich man. Perhaps some AA decals 'fell off the back of the truck'. Perhaps an extremely rich and wealthy person owns a signing plant and just printed his own out. I'm surprised you choose to focus on the cost, rather than the actual obtaining of them. Then again, I'm surprised that anything you say surprises me.

How much paint do you think is required to paint an aircraft the size of a B-757?

Fair bit.

Now, you have to add special spray guns, compressors, and special stands, not to mention the paint crew needed to prepare and paint the aircraft and don't forget the facility rental.

With my wide reach and bottomless wallet? Ask for something harder.

:w00t: You believe they would RENT A FACILITY to paint a plane that is going to take part in the biggest false flag of our time?! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: aaaaaah Sky. Just what I needed after a long day.

Who is going to transport and place the support stands needed to paint the aircraft fuselage, wings and tail?

A human being driving a motor operated vehicle. Perhaps petrol, perhaps diesel.

Maybe they just used scaffolding...Nah, couldn't have done that. :rolleyes:

After the aircraft is painted, who is going to balance the controls surfaces and where are you going to get such balancing equipment?

A pilot on my payroll.

How money is it going to cost you to have the equipment shipped to you?

Where am I shipping equipment Sky? :lol: Why am I shipping equipment? I OWN shipping companies. Ain't no hassle.

Who are you going to call to balance the control surfaces? You don't fly an aircraft that has been painted without balancing the control surfaces otherwise you may get serious fluttering which could result is control failure.

Probably the same pilot I called to balance the control surfaces when you asked a few lines ago.... Ever had your memory tested?

From that, you have already acquired tons of receipts that are also in the hands of vendors and not to mention taxes that you have been charged for the paint and everything else, which will create a paper trail to the tax folks.

I don't even...

THATS IT SKY! We will prove the Official Version wrong by checking the tax mans records! Surely Walt Schmit, #1 evil Neo-Con has claimed his 757 and assorted repainting equipment, man hours and facility rental under 'misc work expenses'! All we have to do is look it up!

What genius!

When you file your flight plan, what aircraft identification are you going to use if you've painted your aircraft in the colors of United Airlines? If you attempt to use the callsign of United Airlines, then you can expect a special knock on your door and if you attempt to use another callsign, that will set off the alarm bells because your aircraft has been painted in the colors of United Airlines.

I disregard any rules I may break and do not file a flight plan.

What alarm bells will ring when no one knows I have a plane painted in AA colours and do not take off until I am ready for the hypothetical switch?

You may think that you won't leave a paper trail, but when you complete your paint job, you will have left a paper trail that extends across the country because it takes a lot more than just a few cans of spray paint to paint a B-757.

Yes, I do because I am based in Reality.

There's a lot more than just playing against the rules because the laws of physics comes into play in regards to center of gravity, control surface balancing, and aircraft safety. Painting an airplane is a lot more complicated than painting a car.Paint over the wrong places such as static ports and your aircraft could very well become part of terra firma.

Luckily I am wealthy and have a qualified pilot (who has twice balanced my control surfaces) to make sure the operation is run smoothly. After all, an operation is only as good as It's project manager.

I didn't say that every single person on their forum is a bunch of liars and frauds. If I did, please quote me instead of inventing your own italicized version of my statements. Don't put words in my mouth. If you have a question, ask... but don't put words in my mouth.

Sure.

That is because it is well known that PffffT are a bunch of liars and frauds.

I can see how you could be referring to the 'core component' of PfT, but It's a bit of an ambiguous comment. You do not specify anyone or any area, leaving it open to easily be interpreted as all of PfffT.

I was intending to infer that the idiotic claims supported by PffffT are lies, and that those who put them forward as some kind of evidence or fact are liars and frauds. This is primarily isolated to Rob Balsamo, but there is a core active membership which likewise fit the bill. I've personally exposed their most recent fraud for what it is, along with substantial contributions from Cz and Warren Stutt. There is no question about this except among the weak minded and easily cajoled.

No argument there. :tu: I hope that last line wasn't a dig at BR. Each to their own.

I do understand your confusion, and I had hoped to clear that up with the clarifications.

As for the question of accepting the information provided by AMTMAN, I really don't care. I don't need AMTMAN's statement to be convinced that Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon. There is plenty of other evidence to reach that conclusion as far as I'm concerned. The DNA evidence alone confirms it. The eye witness testimony corroborates it. The video evidence corroborates it. The RADAR evidence corroborates it. Common sense corroborates it.

If you doubt the information provided by AMTMAN, by all means object to it or make an effort to actually try to refute it. Don't blame me for the information, I only shared it.

Fair enough. That's yourself. As far as I'm aware regarding the DNA evidence proper protocol/chain of command was not followed (chime in here if you can Q). Court cases are lost over this. Why should it be any different here to a true sceptic?(I'm a sceptic:w00t:) RADAR evidence is falsifiable and open to messing with via NORAD. Eye witnesses unfortunately can say whatever they want. Common sense seemed to be missing during the investigation, doesn't that alert your common sense that something is wrong? Video evidence is slightly lacking in this case? You can hardly say 'Yes that's Flight 77' based on that .gif that's floating around. All you can say honestly is "yes that plane is painted the same colours as Flight 77 was".

What information does he provide? He just 'assures' us that it was from flight 77... For all you know, I could be AMTMAN.

For the record, I never presented this as a smoking gun proof of any kind. Q24 posted a picture and posed a question. I provided a quote and a link to the source of that quote. If you don't accept the information provided, I really don't care. I do accept the information. I can be convinced otherwise if anyone makes the effort to successfully refute it. I've given my reasons for why I accept it. Fault me for it if you want, but unless the information is adequately refuted I see no reason to not accept it.

Edit to add...

Again, I must have missed something. Where is the serial number posted? All I see is a photo we discuss where we cannot clearly see the numbers. Don't mean to be a hassle but is there a particular post I missed where someone provides the serial number?

Cheers :tu:

Edited by Wandering

What do I think the DNA evidence and phone calls prove? Hmmm... let me think about it... I think they prove that Flight 77 impacted the Pentagon in a terrorist attack on September 11th.

Sorry, I thought it obvious I was asking how you think that evidence proves it.

Your questions:

Well, the DNA didn't come from the WTC and that was the only other place where an American Airlines plane was lost that day...

You are using circular logic: Flight 77 was lost at the Pentagon, so the DNA came from the Pentagon, so Flight 77 was lost at the Pentagon, so the DNA came from the Pentagon, so…

booNy, snap out of it.

You said you know Flight 77 was lost at the Pentagon because of the DNA.

How do you know the DNA came from the Pentagon (without using circular logic)?

Because the people making the calls were on Flight 77 and oddly enough no more phone calls from the plane after it crashed. Who'd-a thunk?

Assuming the people making the calls were on Flight 77 (and bearing in mind all we have discussed before about the potential for a plane switch in flight)… how do you know that was the flight which impacted the Pentagon again?

The logic to your answers/conclusions is just not there.