Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11: The Flight 77 Eyewitnesses

Q24

I never seen the images because like I said I've only seen the documentaries about 9/11, and I'm sure one or two may have been conspiracy ones, quite sure farenheit 9/11 was one of them. I never said these are my ideas like I said this what I heard, I'm here to learn what was real and was not from the docu's I've seen. None of them had the passanger lists and none of them had those pictures. I'm basically grilling you guys with the conspiracy questions to see how you debunk it, to learn more about 9/11.

I guess I misunderstood this

Again I don't know what websites you are referring too I never allow things to "poison my mind" and I always come to my own conclusions.

to mean that you were claiming your ideas were your own.

Cz

800px-Flight_77_Manifest_Moussaoui.gif

Evidence is evidence.

:tu: ...and anyone should rather easily be able to see that everyone on the flights that impacted America that day were identified. The craft, the passengers, the crew, and the terrorists, were all identified completely.

We know what happened, we know how it happened. We know the results of what happened.

If you've got problems with that, just let us know. Those of us who know will enlighten you on it.

• Thanks 1

Ok I'm on a computer now.

I watched the video and I don't understand how anyone gets a plane from that little fuzzy gray thing in the video, but I'm not saying it isn't a plane, who knows. I just don't see it in that video.

There was just so many things about 9/11 that didn't seem to add up, and imo the U.S government lies to it's people so I would not be surprised if something is being covered up here.

So again I didn't see anyone discredit this yet so are the planes that hit the wtc's the only planes in history to have the black box not recovered? I seen some of the articles people posted I didn't have time to read them all but every one that I did read the black box was recovered but destroyed, and im guessing its extremely rare for a black box to be destroyed. Was the official story that neither of the 2 boxes were found or that they were found but destoyed?

Also for the guy who talked about the steel skyscrapers coming down is this fact written in history or is this a theory of yours? I only ask because in one of the videos I saw I beleive they said tower 7 was the only skyscraper ever to come down by fire alone. When were these other sky scrapers you say came down by fire built? Are they modern and made to withstand airplane attack like the WTS?

I remember watching an episode of conspiracy theory with jessie ventura he had one of the pentagon employees on there who was working at the time of the crash and crawled out of the hole in the wall. She claimed that she did not see any plane, wreckage from a plane, bodies, or anything resembling a plane. Why would she say this? Do you know about this?

I don't have proof there was hundreds of cameras, that is just what I heard and that is also what I would expect considering it's the pentagon.

Why would they fake the picture? How about disinformation? Do you know who took that picture? Were you there when he took it? That's all im saying.

I don't know what you mean when you say distort the videos like the other ones, what does that mean?

Also for the guy who asked what experts in engineering said it can't come down from fire alone. I don't know what their names were they were in one of the 10 documentaries I seen on 911. I mean obviously fire alone should not be able to bring down a building beyond that they had demo experts on the show who claimed the building came down exactly as a demolitioned building would, they even showed these close up shots of what appear to be explosion going off floor by floor as the building collapses, and you can see chunks of the building being blown out, have you seen this?

I don't remember where I heard this but apparently there was some guy in the white house during the attacks with the vice president, I don't remember his official job title, but apparently the Vice President got a call on the phone and said something to the effect of "Yes the order is still on". Not sure if that's entirely accurtate but begs the question what order was he talking about?

Also why didn't the military shoot the planes down? I remember I saw something that the military jets were on some type of training excersice too far away, or something like that, is this right?

Good questions all.

You are correct that the parking lot pictures provided by the Pentagon show some sort of flying object, but whatever it was has NO RESEMBLANCE to a Boeing 757.

Also, the lady interviewed by Jesse Ventura was April Gallop, who was on her first day back at work after a vacation. She attempted to find some recourse through the federal court system, but the courts are as much involved in the coverup as the other two branches of government. Her case was thrown out so that the Official Conspiracy Theory might be preserved and defended.

MID

In the interest of fairness and honesty, you might tell the poster that the list of pax you provide above is an amended, perhaps 'superceded' (as the feds like to say) list.

You might tell him that the first lists released did not contain the names of the alleged hijackers.

:tu: ...and anyone should rather easily be able to see that everyone on the flights that impacted America that day were identified. The craft, the passengers, the crew, and the terrorists, were all identified completely.

We know what happened, we know how it happened. We know the results of what happened.

If you've got problems with that, just let us know. Those of us who know will enlighten you on it.

I'm just curious what you would say to an intelligence agent or military officer who says the official story is full of lies and cover ups?

MID

In the interest of fairness and honesty, you might tell the poster that the list of pax you provide above is an amended, perhaps 'superceded' (as the feds like to say) list.

You might tell him that the first lists released did not contain the names of the alleged hijackers.

And you might pay attention to what was already said that the first lists were not intended to be full passenger lists but were CALLED victims lists.

http://www.911myths....enger_manifests

You might but I doubt you will.

Edited by frenat
  • Like 1

MID

The CNN lists were not a manifest and It was explained to you before the list was a 'victims' list' which your understood to be a 'victims' list' so the question is: knowing that you understood the list to be a 'victims' list' and the fact the hijackers were not considered 'victims', why did you knowingly try to deceive readers once again knowing the list in question was a 'victims' list' and the hijackers were not considered victims?

911Tickets105-ziad.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

You are correct that the parking lot pictures provided by the Pentagon show some sort of flying object, but whatever it was has NO RESEMBLANCE to a Boeing 757.

Of course it was a B-757, and I recognized the vertical stabilizer as that of a B-757, and I can definitely rule out your P700 anti-ship missile you added because aircraft wreckage spread around outside and inside the Pentagon is wreckage from a B-757, not from a P700 anti-ship missile.

And you might pay attention to what was already said that the first lists were not intended to be full passenger lists but were CALLED victims lists.

http://www.911myths....enger_manifests

You might but I doubt you will.

Frenat, I know that there are excuses and explanations from the government for its errors. Just like Wally Miller corrected his statements, and as the Pentagon kept changing evidence provided to the 911 Commission, the entire OCT is pretty much a bunch of amended "facts".

Stories that must be amended frequently are just stories. Can you imagine doing that in a court of law? The judge and the jury both would be wondering what was going on.

That's why so many people are skeptical of the government story--it's full of holes.

Frenat, I know that there are excuses and explanations from the government for its errors. Just like Wally Miller corrected his statements, and as the Pentagon kept changing evidence provided to the 911 Commission, the entire OCT is pretty much a bunch of amended "facts".

Stories that must be amended frequently are just stories. Can you imagine doing that in a court of law? The judge and the jury both would be wondering what was going on.

That's why so many people are skeptical of the government story--it's full of holes.

Again you miss the point. The passenger manifests once released (hint, they weren't released right away) have NOT been changed. What was released before that was a victims list. As such it was never intended to be complete. Thanks for proving me right by the way.

Edited by frenat
  • Like 3

Frenat, I know that there are excuses and explanations from the government for its errors.

But, the CNN list was NOT a manifest list and look what you posted!

...Just like Wally Miller corrected his statements,

Let's take another look, because Wally Miller is correcting 9/11 conspiracist for twisting his statements.

and as the Pentagon kept changing evidence provided to the 911 Commission,

No, the Pentagon did not, and the challenge for you, is to post the evidence. If you are unable to post the evidence, you have no case. :no:

Again you miss the point. The passenger manifests once released (hint, they weren't released right away) have NOT been changed. What was released before that was a victims list. As such it was never intended to be complete. Thanks for proving me right by the way.

BR, is proving to everyone that he is not up to speed on the facts. :no:

• Like 3

Sky

We went over this before sir.

Where do you suppose CNN got its information? From the Boy Scouts? From the Vatican? Maybe from the Canadian government?

No sir, high probability that it got the information from the same place it gets most everything else--the US Federal Government, some office or another.

Maybe they got that information from the airlines? I don't know where they got it, but it's a safe assumption that from either the airlines or the federal government.

And the point is that the first lists released did not contain the names of the bad guys.

That's almost as funny as the FDR not being assigned to an airplane.

Oh, the web we weave, when first we practice to deceive...

Oh, the web we weave, when first we practice to deceive...

You mean like when someone tries to say that a list of victims should have included the hijackers? Yes, I agree that such deceit is nothing more than a poorly woven web of lies. Just like the other tripe that comes out of your keyboard.

• Like 3

Or, like making the false distinction between passengers onboard? Some were victims, but some were not? Some were victims of their own hand, while others were victims of another's?

Or passenger manifests "edited" to remove the perps? Kinda like Coroner Wally "editing" his earlier remarks?

Awful lot of editing going on Boo.

I know you probably would not be caught dead over at P4T Boo, but some fellow the other day did a pretty detailed analysis of Betty Ong's call back to HQ, that I had never paid much attention to before.

If you do read it, what you'll find is that her story sounds very much like it's being read from a script. *Snip* Vague and delayed seat assignment topics, the telling of details that had not yet happened, and a variety of things that reveal the scam.

Edited by Karlis
Deleted comment concerning flight hostes Betty Ong.s

<br />

Sk

We went over this before sir.

Yes we have and you have been proven wrong, time after time after time.

That's almost as funny as the FDR not being assigned to an airplane.

What is that suppose to mean? American Airlines and Boeing supplied the information for the FDR that pertained only to the airframe of American 77,tail number N644AA, and no other aircraft.

In addition, the transcribed data from the recovered FDR were reduced from the recorded binary values to engineering units from conversion formulas obtained from Boeing and American Airlines for tail number; N644AA, airframe serial number 24602.

Edited by skyeagle409

Or passenger manifests "edited" to remove the perps? Kinda like Coroner Wally "editing" his earlier remarks?

Wally Miller slammed 9/11 conspiracist for distorting his comments.

I know you probably would not be caught dead over at P4T Boo, but some fellow the other day did a pretty detailed analysis of Betty Ong's call back to HQ, that I had never paid much attention to before.

P4T has no credibility and I am still waiting for them to make much needed corrections on its website.

Actually, what are full of holes are claims of 9/11 conspiracist.

May I remind you that 9/11 conspiracist made claims that United 93 landed at Cleveland airport, but it was later determined the aircraft they confused as United 93 was Delta 1989. 9/11 conspiracist made claims that passengers from United 93 were transported away, but it was determined that the passengers were scientist from a KC-135.

Simply, 9/11 conspiracist have no credibility especially after they were taken for a ride with known fake videos and photos.

Or, like making the false distinction between passengers onboard? Some were victims, but some were not? Some were victims of their own hand, while others were victims of another's?

Awful lot of editing going on Boo.

Zero editing actually. Not that you'll ever understand that.

If you do read it, what you'll find is that her story sounds very much like it's being read from a script.

I don't suppose you did any fact checking to determine whether or not this person doing the analysis made any errors did you? I found some. See if you can spot any when you compare his analysis with the actual transcript.

Here's the actual transcript.

*Snip*

... *Snip* ...

Vague and delayed seat assignment topics, the telling of details that had not yet happened, and a variety of things that reveal the scam.

No, if you compare the actual transcript above with his analysis you should be able to find his errors. As for the pauses that he makes such a big deal about, I would think that in a scenario like she and the others were facing that pauses would be expected. Besides, she does finally clarify that she is having a hard time hearing them, which also accounts for why she may not have answered the seat question correctly.

Edited by Karlis

ok more question i have.

why did tower 7 come down like it was demod and a witness from inside the building claims he heard explosions coming from inside the building, im not sure what his name was but he was black ad was interviewed by tv cameras afte he escaped. apparently he also died a week before the official government story came out. do you know who im referring too?

You were refering to Barry Jennings, not William Rodriguez. Jennings did die in August 2008. Rodriguez was in the North Tower and is very much alive.

I haven't read to the end of the thread and don't know if this error has been corrected yet.

MID

:w00t: :w00t: :yes: :yes: :w00t:

I suppose that by now, you've disappeared into your corner again. Some folks here read you completely... :-*

And the point is that the first lists released did not contain the names of the bad guys.

And were specifically CALLED and identified in the link as VICTIMS lists

• Like 1

Or passenger manifests "edited" to remove the perps?

But they weren't manifests. They were simply LISTS. The actual manifests were not released until later near the trial.

And were specifically CALLED and identified in the link as VICTIMS lists

But they weren't manifests. They were simply LISTS. The actual manifests were not released until later near the trial.

We might as well be talking to one of these.

No matter what we say, the pre-recorded comments will never change.

The only difference here is that BR pulls his own string. With a normal annoying doll we could just put it in a drawer. With one that pulls its own string not much we can do I suppose. As long as he's allowed to continue trolling, nothing to do.

• Like 4

(BR said: *Snip* )

... *Snip* ...

Seconded.

BR, I'm all for having forums and places to have sober conversations about tragic topics that other people who were directly affected by the tragedy would be very sensitive to and be harmed by if they were to read it, but that *Snip* comment was too much. Even if you are correct, Betty Ong was still murdered, *Snip*. ... an innocent, very frightened woman. *Snip* .

I've said a few times that it's entirely illogical in online arguments to make personal attacks; the idea that you know enough about a person from what they post is not a founded argument, and what you believe about 9/11 has nothing to do with what type of person you are. But that type of comment unfortunately does impliy if not say something about you personally, and it's not good. I'm hoping that you retract it.

Edited by Karlis
Edited remarks relating to flight hostess Betty Ong.
  • Like 3