Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nostradamus Interpretation (New and True!)

The Interpreter1

Praise the Lord to all of the people of this site,

The Lamb of God that was slain before this Earth began to be is soon to return.

It is thus time for the final elevation in awareness to all things spiritual that God may be glorified in it. The Kingdom of heaven is at hand!

Whether in truth or whether in lies or whether out of curiosity we are here for one reason and that is to make a decision for God or against God.

Knowledge is one thing, but to know the Lord is another. I say these things because I believe God speaks to us all and that we can know the season and times and how there is

a change occurring in the atmosphere of this present age. He is no respecter of persons, we are all of the dust. Perhaps you believe in God or perhaps evolution or the science of the mind, but please consider this interpretation of

words given to the fellow Seer of God Nostradamus...

The year 1999 seven month,

From the sky will come a great King of terror:

To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois, (the Mongols),

Before after Mars to reign by good luck

(Century X, Quatrain 72)

The year 1999 and seventh month refers to the birth of the AntiChrist.July 1 999 (666) 999 inverted. 7-1 reflects the false divinity that will be perpetrated.

From the sky refers to the prince of the power of the air Satan himself. He brings terror in this present age through the un-necessary wars, famine and depravity for he seeks to

destroy the entire race of man. He is not called the King of terror for that is God himself who will judge both the quick and the dead and is that terror to all who do not serve righteousness.

To bring back to life speaks of a resurrection or reincarnation of the "enlightened ones" who serve the fallen light bearer Satan once called Lucifer, they are Vishnu, Buddha, the 12th Immam and the Messiah.

King of the Mongols is Ghengis Khan, for this Antichrist to come shall be as ferocious as he who is the beast that was and is not from the book of Revelation found in the Bible.

This man slaughtered many, rejoiced in the suffering of others and conquered more land in a matter of years than Rome did in 400. Even now they are attempting to rewrite

history concerning this man's dark character, worshipped to this day in Mongolia and some surrounding regions.

The forgotten beast of Mongolia located between Russia and China will rise through the powers of the UN.

Mars represents war which has escalated greatly since George H. W. Bush lead the assault against Iraq in 1990 to the War on Terror beginning on 9/11.

To reign by good luck is to reign by the powers of Satan, civil wars are on the rise all over the world from Luck in older dictionaries refers to the Devil and his influence (Enchantment or magic), the very opposite of what we would think today. Do you succeed through God or through Luck?

Let him who seeks the truth receive this blessing, the TRUE Christ who is Jesus will come at the least expected time. The False one according to his birthdate tells us he is walking this Earth now, do not be deceived by the happenings around the world for the time of the end is not yet here but it is still quite close.

Edited by The Interpreter1

It amazes me the amount of twisting you "true" followers of christ need to do to arrive at your conclusions, for starters the number of the beast is 666 not 999. Inverting is a poor attempt at making one number look like another, and thats all it is, a visual similarity.

If Satan is the father of lies, it's people like you who are a close second.

• Like 1

It amazes me the amount of twisting you "true" followers of christ need to do to arrive at your conclusions, for starters the number of the beast is 666 not 999. Inverting is a poor attempt at making one number look like another, and thats all it is, a visual similarity.

If Satan is the father of lies, it's people like you who are a close second.

Rlyeh,

Did you see the part indicating it is a day of birth? The number reference to 666 is a note of interest. There is no twisting required.

Rlyeh,

Did you see the part indicating it is a day of birth? The number reference to 666 is a note of interest. There is no twisting required.

So where is the connection between July 1999 and 666? Besides pointing out the visual similarities between 9 and 6, I'm not sure how you're getting the number of the beast.

A nonsensical hobby with no real bearing on anything of any significance.

So where is the connection between July 1999 and 666? Besides pointing out the visual similarities between 9 and 6, I'm not sure how you're getting the number of the beast.

Rlyeh,

The connection is to the birthday of the person, the number of the beast is here ... Revelation 13:18 "Here is the wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six."

This man Nostradamus writes of in this Quatrain is the same man whose mark is described in Revelation.

It's quite Plain and Simple. This writer points out the similarity for you to consider it, nothing more nothing less.

Also, this is not something done for nonsense sake or as a hobby, it's done as a simple warning.

a change occurring in the atmosphere of this present age. He is no respecter of persons, we are all of the dust. Perhaps you believe in God or perhaps evolution or the science of the mind, but please consider this interpretation of

words given to the fellow Seer of God Nostradamus...

The year 1999 seven month,

From the sky will come a great King of terror:

To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois, (the Mongols),

Before after Mars to reign by good luck

(Century X, Quatrain 72)

The year 1999 and seventh month refers to the birth of the AntiChrist.July 1 999 (666) 999 inverted. 7-1 reflects the false divinity that will be perpetrated.

From the sky refers to the prince of the power of the air Satan himself. He brings terror in this present age through the un-necessary wars, famine and depravity for he seeks to

Interesting but not quite. It wouldn't be helpful for Satan to bring back the great king of the Mongols - Genghis Khan. Kahn promoted religious tolerance and thus would make a poor Antichrist.

Interesting but not quite. It wouldn't be helpful for Satan to bring back the great king of the Mongols - Genghis Khan. Kahn promoted religious tolerance and thus would make a poor Antichrist.

Sensible Logic,

He promoted tolerance to those who accepted his tyranny, so it will be with the AntiChrist.

Genghis Khan is the exact model for the type of rule the Antichrist will bring. Tolerance is a form of deception when its consequences are properly assessed.

Do you believe this man will come promoting war? He will promote peace from the moment he is revealed. This strategy is as old as time, it's called 'How to Serve Man' meaning

how to devour him and not actually aid and assist him. There was a movie with the same title that describes the Evil one's plan quite well.

The connection is to the birthday of the person, the number of the beast is here ... Revelation 13:18 "Here is the wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six."

So they were born in 666?

Maybe I'm not explaining myself, where is the connect between 1999 and 666? They are two totally different numbers.

Edited by Rlyeh

So they were born in 666?

Maybe I'm not explaining myself, where is the connect between 1999 and 666? They are two totally different numbers.

Rlyeh,

I believe you were the one who made the connection based on a misunderstanding of the interpretation.

1999 is not the mark of the beast. The inverting of the number is simply a note of interest and to be considered from a spiritual standpoint it does not mean he was born in the

year 666.

If you want to know the name of the beast, it is 666. But only the Spirit can reveal what that means and it is not given to me to do that.

Has this been clarified now?

Funny how the bible-banging "prophets" that roll through here always have so many predictions and interpretations, yet not a single one of them has ever been proven right.

You just have to laugh at how absurd they sound. Don't they realize?

Edited by Moonie2012

I don't think I understand the OP very well.

So, from the 1st post, there is a demon terrorist born on July 1st, 1999 (currently 12 years old). That person will be like Genghis Khan, but destroy the human race?

It's pretty silly.

And to the poster, The Interpreter1, you mentioned George H. W. Bush and the wars. Did you mean he represent the evil antiChrist?

I don't think I understand the OP very well.

So, from the 1st post, there is a demon terrorist born on July 1st, 1999 (currently 12 years old). That person will be like Genghis Khan, but destroy the human race?

It's pretty silly.

And to the poster, The Interpreter1, you mentioned George H. W. Bush and the wars. Did you mean he represent the evil antiChrist?

Manacaca,

The first Terrorist was Satan, accuser of men. Genghis destroyed millions and even made bridges using dead babies and children's bodies.

Evil should not be taken so lightly, though with the true Christ you may laugh.

No, George H. W. Bush was mentioned as a point of historical reference. Please note he was the first President to truly make known the presence of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

He will not be able to destroy the human race, his power is limited and God will save the people who chose him over the cruelty of this world.

Research these things for yourself, if you are young like me then you have time to see the TRUTH! Be warned, the time of the end is not here, but it is near.

so 666 is the digits of the animal, born in 1999. but 666 is just an interesting note of warning? is it because 999 is 666 inverted that it is connected? L and 7 look similar to each other too. im not following your logic....

Manacaca,

The first Terrorist was Satan, accuser of men. Genghis destroyed millions and even made bridges using dead babies and children's bodies.

Evil should not be taken so lightly, though with the true Christ you may laugh.

No, George H. W. Bush was mentioned as a point of historical reference. Please note he was the first President to truly make known the presence of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

He will not be able to destroy the human race, his power is limited and God will save the people who chose him over the cruelty of this world.

Research these things for yourself, if you are young like me then you have time to see the TRUTH! Be warned, the time of the end is not here, but it is near.

This seems to be another "the end is near" thing that can't be proved or disproved.

Either way we're not able to do anything. I'll pass on this one.

Hope to see this born on July 1st 1999 evil dude in my lifetime.

Oh and I always take the evil very lightly, they've been extremely harmless to me.

so 666 is the digits of the animal, born in 1999. but 666 is just an interesting note of warning? is it because 999 is 666 inverted that it is connected? L and 7 look similar to each other too. im not following your logic....

a vampire wears my boxers,

666 is the name and mark of the Beast in Revelation 13.

The number 6 and number 9 have an origin that reflects forgotten history, but this is about the background history of the Antichrist, not numbers.

manacaca,

Save this, print it out if you have to. It is done in spirit and will come about in your lifetime.

Let him who seeks the truth receive this blessing, the TRUE Christ who is Jesus will come at the least expected time. The False one according to his birthdate tells us he is walking this Earth now, do not be deceived by the happenings around the world for the time of the end is not yet here but it is still quite close.

he aint com'n man it will only cause BS amongst non/believers, more problems...

no disrespect, great man, just as great as all the rest that those follow...

good luck

love

The book of revelations was written in Greek, the number is χξς (or χις) which is literally six hunderd and sixty six (or six hunderd and sixteen). In the original language inverting it would give gibberish.

English uses the Arabic Numerials.

Sensible Logic,

He promoted tolerance to those who accepted his tyranny, so it will be with the AntiChrist.

Genghis Khan is the exact model for the type of rule the Antichrist will bring. Tolerance is a form of deception when its consequences are properly assessed.

Do you believe this man will come promoting war? He will promote peace from the moment he is revealed. This strategy is as old as time, it's called 'How to Serve Man' meaning

how to devour him and not actually aid and assist him. There was a movie with the same title that describes the Evil one's plan quite well.

Genghis Khan was no more a tyrant than Alexander the Great or Julius Caesar. Yes, he may have been responsible for the deaths of thousands through his empire building but then he also did a lot of good too.

If tolerance is a form of deception then that would explain why Christianity has been so lacking in tolerance throughout it's history compared to that of many other religions.

As to Nostradamus, if any of his "predictions" where true then we would not have to resort to interpreting them as they would clearly state what was to happen and not be worded like a cryptic crossword question.

It's been in all the newspapers....

thumbnail-3.jpg

Maybe you need to do a bit more research. The first president to refer to the new world order was Woodrow Wilson not George H. W. Bush. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_%28politics%29

Rlyeh,

You have a lot more patience than I do concerning the plethora of errors! I was going to relate the traditions of prophesy in the era of the patriarchs--credentials, accuracy, threat of being stoned, and concept of signs prior to the fulfillment, but...

• 2 weeks later...

The book of revelations was written in Greek, the number is χξς (or χις) which is literally six hunderd and sixty six (or six hunderd and sixteen). In the original language inverting it would give gibberish.

English uses the Arabic Numerials.

Rlyeh,

That is Arabic and refers to ALLAH, not simply Greek numbers. The most prominent sect that is Islam in the political realm will be used to by the dark one to slay many, but

at the first he will appear to be as a lamb of the Nation of Israel, of the tribe of Dan.

ALLAH whose name is also SIN (SATAN) will directly empower this wicked one.