Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Billy Meier

Omnaka

Hi all I did a Search (Billy Mier / Billy Maier) on UM, and did not get anything.

Here is a link http://www.theyfly.com/ has an interesting Video on the Home Page. What do you think? And why is there nothing on this man in the Forum?

Maybe I should have been more specific in my Search, and added UFOs after. :unsure:

(Edit) Nope nothing under that either.

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka

There have been countless threads about that lying idiot. No idea why they don't come up in a search.

EDIT: so I actually did a search - better overhaul your search techniques. "Your search for the term billy meier returned 215 results"

Edited by Moonie2012

Billy is a good start at realising how messed up the ETH really is. Disinformant.

There have been countless threads about that lying idiot. No idea why they don't come up in a search.

EDIT: so I actually did a search - better overhaul your search techniques. "Your search for the term billy meier returned 215 results"

Yeah something wrong w/ my search thing, I did it again and there was "1" Result, your post came up.

Why in your opinion is he a lier?

Love Omnaka

Why in your opinion is he a lier?

Taking pictures of hubcaps hanging from strings is a good way to start. He's laughable, not worth a serious discussion.

Have fun eating up his garbage, though.

Edited by Moonie2012

Hi all I did a Search (Billy Mier / Billy Maier) on UM, and did not get anything.

Here is a link http://www.theyfly.com/ has an interesting Video on the Home Page. What do you think? And why is there nothing on this man in the Forum?

Maybe I should have been more specific in my Search, and added UFOs after. :unsure:

Love Omnaka

thefly is a website run by Michael Horn, one of Billy's most vocal accomplices as well as the writer, producer and narrator of the DVD "The Meier Contacts - The Key To Our Future Survival".

Edited by psyche101

Well I checked your first link and it really did nothing to debunk Meiers Photos, in fact it seems the oposite, even though they were just trying to figure out about the women he claims are Aliens.

In your other link "The Hasenbol Set, part 3" I did not see the ship go around a tree that was in the distance Like in Meiers Movie, nor did it bend the top of the tree as it hovered over the same tree.

I will check your other Link Now.

Can You post a link to this forum (UM) which has Billy in it? I got a bum searcher.

Did you watch the Video I posted in the OP?

I'm Intrested to know what anyone who watched the OP vid thinks of it.

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka

Well I checked your first link and it really did nothing to debunk Meiers Photos, in fact it seems the oposite, even though they were just trying to figure out about the women he claims are Aliens. I will check your other Link Now.

LOL, I had hoped you might see more than that. Ohh well. I was trying to illustrate Horns desperation. In one shot he says the face is too thin, (impossible with a photo manipulating program :rolleyes: ) But that is not the case here is it?

asket110.jpg

Then he also saus Askets mouth is closed, can't be her, but look at the top of the page. Her mouth is open in that shot. Good gravy, I have seen my 6 year old provide a better debate. How much of a co-incidence are the Dean Martin singers? Does not the proposed origin of this "species" ask it's own questions? IIG tells us what we need to know here. I found the link amusing.

My mistake, my expectations were high. Been quiet in here of late. See how you go with Link 2. Or this one is less cryptic.

Can You post a link to this forum (UM) which has Billy in it? I got a bum searcher.

Sorry, I do not seem to be able to connect you to the search results. Perhaps check the spelling.

Link ONe

Link Two

Link Three

I just picked the first 3 results. Hopefully that will get you somewhere.

Love Omnaka

No I did not, I clicked on the apocalypse link. I am sure many Myans are rolling in graves right now. And Michaels bio:

Michael's very eclectic background includes: award-winning film director, film producer, prize-winning painter, designer/creator of the still popular fashion fad "fingernail art" (featured in Harper's Bazaar magazine), award-winning songwriter, one of the first creators of digital online book publishing (ebooks), music and video producer, science researcher, national and international lecturer, frequent media guest, published writer, credentialed teacher, humorist, pioneer in commercial water purification applications (Starbucks), set designer, health care professional, creator of the Future Self interactive therapeutic video technique, volunteer work with children and seniors.

Apocalypse. Crikey.

Edited by psyche101

Oh, good grief buddy. Just seeing the name Billy Meier makes me cringe - and his sidekick Michael Horn certainly doesn't help on the matter :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Oh, good grief buddy. Just seeing the name Billy Meier makes me cringe - and his sidekick Michael Horn certainly doesn't help on the matter :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hey Badeskov,

You think mention of them is bad, try talking to them! LOL. :blush:

Cheers,

Badeskov

HI Bade

Indeed! I am stunned that he still has anyone other than Michael Horn following him around these days! He does not even need debunking, his claims speak for themselves.

Cheers.

Hey Badeskov,

You have spoken to these men directly?

Crikey!

@ booN

:rofl::lol::tu:

Edited by psyche101

Yep. A few years ago on ATS. "Crikey" is a good word for it!

Ha, I'll bet! I am going to have to look for that thread!

That's awesome, I bet you had some good questions for the boys!

Hey Badeskov,

Hey LS, that is truly scary - not sure how I would react if it were I. I am sure you'd be a lot more calm :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Well I checked your first link and it really did nothing to debunk Meiers Photos, in fact it seems the oposite, even though they were just trying to figure out about the women he claims are Aliens.

In your other link "The Hasenbol Set, part 3" I did not see the ship go around a tree that was in the distance Like in Meiers Movie, nor did it bend the top of the tree as it hovered over the same tree.

I will check your other Link Now.

Love Omnaka

WHAT!!?? :lol::wacko:

You can be serious. This guy is as fake as they come. You have got to be really desperate to believe a word he says.

If anyone, Billy Meier belonges in the UFO hall of shame.

Edited by DBunker

Love Omnaka

Billy Meier, really!? :lol:

http://forgetomori.com/2007/ufos/the-billy-meier-hoax-photographs/

Here is more... http://www.thebiggestsecret.org/home/index.php/articles/ufo-et/meier-hoax

The Billy Meier case has being demolished and ground down to a fine powder and blown away by the wind.

Edited by Hazzard

Love Omnaka

Watching Billy Meier videos is like watching "Plan 9 From Outer Space." That movie was so bad that it became a classic and I can't help but think that Billy Meier had provided one of his models for that movie.

One way to fight crime is to force inmates to watch Billy Meier videos 6 hours a day in jail, but then again, that would fall into the category of cruel and unusual punishment and would probably set off a chain of protest around the world. If it became official policy, it would be an incentive for inmates to stay our of trouble.

Edited by skyeagle409

Watching Billy Meier videos is like watching "Plan 9 From Outer Space." That movie was so bad that it became a classic and I can't help but think that Billy Meier had provided one of his models for that movie.

One way to fight crime is to force inmates to watch Billy Meier videos 6 hours a day in jail, but then again, that would fall into the category of cruel and unusual punishment and would probably set off a chain of protest around the world. If it became official policy, it would be an incentive for inmates to stay our of trouble.

Hey Sky,

:w00t:;):tu: