Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Susan Boyle haunted by ghost of late mother

Saru

The Scottish singing sensation claims she's seen her mother's ghost appear to her in her own home.

Susan Boyle has revealed she believes her home is haunted by her late mother and insisted she has seen her at least once since she died four years ago.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Holywarrior

• Oppono Astos

• Still Waters

• Rlyeh

Susan Boyle, demons and bad spirits appear as images of deceased family, act, smell, do things like loved ones, to deceive u into opening that invisible door and make contact. Billions of bad spirits all around us watching 24/7 thats how they know exactly what to do to deceive us. Human spirits if they do not pass on are tormented by all the bad spirits/demons, human spirits are not developed enough to take forms, they are at the control of other entities.

Susan Boyle, probably been trying to contact her mom thru phychics, talking into thin air like her mom was there, all things demon use as reason to start making contact.

Susan Boyle, demons and bad spirits appear as images of deceased family, act, smell, do things like loved ones, to deceive u into opening that invisible door and make contact. Billions of bad spirits all around us watching 24/7 thats how they know exactly what to do to deceive us. Human spirits if they do not pass on are tormented by all the bad spirits/demons, human spirits are not developed enough to take forms, they are at the control of other entities.

So what's the remedy? Let me guess. Hand your life over to Jesus? Pfft. Not likely.

No. If Susan Boyle claimed to see the ghost of her mother then I don't care. Lot's of people have paranormal experiences - it's just something that happens which science has failed to address in the right way.

I'm glad I don't believe in any of the stuff you guys are talking about, it sounds like a scary existance thinking those things are real.

I guess being a 'celebrity' attracts celebrity psychics and their guidance...

Seriously, is there actually a story here; a ghost perceived once in 4 years - hardly a haunting?

So basically, anything paranormal we see, or bad things that happen to us are demons.

Seems legit.

Demons and bad spirits? You're just as loopy.

Talented AND ghost enthusiasts, really scraping the bottom for those fans.

I'm not so sure. She's already made a name for herself without this latest revelation.

"Susan, who is now worth more than £8million after selling 14 million albums," Quote

I'm not saying I believe her, it could be her imagination or just wishful thinking on her part to see her mother.

I'm on the fence as far as ghosts go, but a friend of mine has seen the ghost of his mother and I've no reason to doubt him. That and the unexplained happenings going on in his house have made me think twice about ghosts, but to be 100% convinced I need to see one for myself.

Maybe I am out of the loop, but who is Susan Boyle?

She's a singer. Have you read the article? Taken from the OP's link -

The Scottish star, who became an overnight sensation after appearing on Britain’s Got Talent in 2009,

Susan, who is now worth more than £8million after selling 14 million albums,

She's a singer. Have you read the article? Taken from the OP's link -

The Scottish star, who became an overnight sensation after appearing on Britain’s Got Talent in 2009,

Susan, who is now worth more than £8million after selling 14 million albums,

Selling 14 million albums? Now there is a mystery worthy of investigation...

Someone told me that after my wife died. I thought it was rather cruel. The person who told me that was a fundamentalist Christian. I harbor a lot of resentment to fundamentalist beliefs no matter the religion and this stuff is why. No matter, believe as you want, we are all free to believe as we wish.

I have seen spirits of those who have passed on. It is not a big deal for me, I expect it. Somethings transcend life and death.

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Lots of people become loopy when love one die, try to make contact, hallucinate, see pyschics etc...., she worth 8 million, but I think see's little crazy. Don't have to be religous i.e. Christian, Muslim etc.... to understand that there are bad spirits messing with us all the time. They take advantage of us when were depressed, lonely, abuse substances, put thoughts into our head, and can drive people to suicide. All I'm saying is be very careful, u might think ur talking to your dead mother, but if u don't have experience with spirits don't even attempt contact, unless someone who can guarantee your protection is helping you.

There's absolutely nothing unusual about Susan Boyle seeing Spirit Entities , she is a very old soul and is on her twenty second pathway in this life , these people are very sensitive and caring people and were born with the ability to see and talk to spirits .... That's perfectly normal for people on that pathway ....

Lots of people become loopy when love one die, try to make contact, hallucinate, see pyschics etc...., she worth 8 million, but I think see's little crazy. Don't have to be religous i.e. Christian, Muslim etc.... to understand that there are bad spirits messing with us all the time. They take advantage of us when were depressed, lonely, abuse substances, put thoughts into our head, and can drive people to suicide. All I'm saying is be very careful, u might think ur talking to your dead mother, but if u don't have experience with spirits don't even attempt contact, unless someone who can guarantee your protection is helping you.

Isn't it odd you refer to people who see their dead loved ones as loopy, yet you come up with this bad spirit crap?

I like Susan Boyle... she has a lovely voice. Sings better than I do for darn sure. And why does she have to be "loopy" to have seen her mother's spirit? Millions of people claim to see thier dead loved ones. I am one.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont really enjoy her. I think she is all woo in the head.

Regardless of who it is, celebrity or not, everyone can have paranormal encounters. This is proof.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont really enjoy her. I think she is all woo in the head.

I don't think she is all woo in the head. She is a bit insecure and does babble on, but that does not mean she is loopy either. She has a very lovely voice. And no doubt she is a lovely soul. But then no one is perfect and one cannot please everyone. As long as she is happy and believes in herself and thinks her deceased mother is watching over her who are we to judge her.