Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rogues gallery 2

Saru

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm Super.Fantastik.

I'm planning on moving in here.

Hope to see ya'll around :tu:

16860_1283798384016_1501800029_762498_4491728_n.jpg

I've been here long enough, its time to come outta hybernation^^

Our wall stickers for kids are made to give a low maintenance, and long lasting, addition to the decoration of your child’s bedroom or playroom. But that’s not all, our kids stickers for wall can be applied in a way that fits in with the existing layout of your child’s bedroom and its furniture, saving your money on any unnecessary redecoration revamps.

Thanks..

Zain.

wall stickers for kids

Yes, I write this to bring attention to my actual other "real" threads, that you now can find by clicking my username. So do that, look through it.

For now, you can also take you time for the sake of fun, pleasure or pure boredown and actually DO take a look at my photo as well:

externalhttp3a2f2fa2sph.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So there you got me, cheers,

-EA

Yes, I write this to bring attention to my actual other "real" threads, that you now can find by clicking my username. So do that, look through it.

For now, you can also take you time for the sake of fun, pleasure or pure boredown and actually DO take a look at my photo as well:

externalhttp3a2f2fa2sph.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So there you got me, cheers,

-EA

Are you the guy who has youtube videos claiming you are from another planet?.....Man, been a long time since I laughed at those, your avatar pic looks like the guy, but not your shaved head look.

In the words of REM "thats me in the corner". I'm looking down on you all lol! :rofl:

I'll add a pic me being a poser! This is a cool thread!

post-124090-0-32080700-1323953133_thumb.

• Like 1

My daughter & I grubbing down on her 1st birthday.

6.jpg

I like this one best...she looks cute

I like this one best...she looks cute

Thank You. I know I may be a little biased, but I'm gonna have problems when shes a teen.

Thank You. I know I may be a little biased, but I'm gonna have problems when shes a teen.

Indeed you are going to have problems ..... She reminds me of how Becky looked at just 1 yr old.. same hair face ect... And she gets more beautiful as she gets older... Your baby girl will keep getting more and more beautiful as her features change some.... trust me .....You will have some time of it when the boys come a calling lol

Indeed you are going to have problems ..... She reminds me of how Becky looked at just 1 yr old.. same hair face ect... And she gets more beautiful as she gets older... Your baby girl will keep getting more and more beautiful as her features change some.... trust me .....You will have some time of it when the boys come a calling lol

I guess I should become a gun enthusiast lol.

Hi. I'm Super.Fantastik.

I'm planning on moving in here.

Hope to see ya'll around :tu:

16860_1283798384016_1501800029_762498_4491728_n.jpg

I've been here long enough, its time to come outta hybernation^^

Groovy pic :)

Like ur siggy quote.

I guess I should become a gun enthusiast lol.

My brother has 2 girls... he showed us potential burial spots in his garden for the boys that come looking his girls LOL...........He was joking of course

My brother has 2 girls... he showed us potential burial spots in his garden for the boys that come looking his girls LOL...........He was joking of course

He's was only joking right now. I plan on moving back to Las Vegas in a couple of years. There's plenty of room bury a snot-nosed-teen-boy in the Mojave Desert................... only joking of course.... :unsure2::devil:

He's was only joking right now. I plan on moving back to Las Vegas in a couple of years. There's plenty of room bury a snot-nosed-teen-boy in the Mojave Desert................... only joking of course.... :unsure2::devil:

Over the year, I come to notice one thing... Most little girls seem more attached to their dads than anyone else... Daddys little girl... Your girl will be the same.... My daughter who just turned 6yrs old ( trust me time flies)... thinks her daddy is king...and well dare I argue with him...lol.... She is her daddys little pet.. My sister was the same with my dad too.... I have so many like them

And I have seen many boys be momma's boys... My brother for one ...don't get me started lol

Over the year, I come to notice one thing... Most little girls seem more attached to their dads than anyone else... Daddys little girl... Your girl will be the same.... My daughter who just turned 6yrs old ( trust me time flies)... thinks her daddy is king...and well dare I argue with him...lol.... She is her daddys little pet.. My sister was the same with my dad too.... I have so many like them

And I have seen many boys be momma's boys... My brother for one ...don't get me started lol

She's already daddy's little girl & in my eyes she can do no wrong. Ha ha. Last time I had a nice chunk of cash to play with I spent almost every penny on toys & junk for her. She's gonna manipulate me all the time for the rest of my life. Good thing she's got a mom.

bigredkitteh-1.jpg

Meow, What is so darn funny?

mommy-1.jpg

Me and My little girl when she was still little :cry:

• Like 1

mommy-1.jpg

Me and My little girl when she was still little :cry:

So CUTE... great pic...

You sure do like drawing on that pic.

lol yeah. I have that one on my facebook.

The one for UM reveals my true self. :P

Which one is the real you? The cat or the devil? Or are you some kinda demon-cat?

Edited by Biff Wellington

A demon in kitty clothing.

Kitty is my disguise. Pretty good, eh? I could be in a Meow Mix commercial.

^ Snazzy. B)

Was hamming it up for my new camera recently so I figured I'd share since I haven't posted a pic in....I don't know how long.

dyrmtx.jpg

jpc0au.jpg