Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘Dudley Dorito’ UFO re-appears in sky

Future_Ikann

A mysterious triangular UFO dubbed the ‘Dudley Dorito’ has re-appeared in the region’s skies with the latest sighting reported near to a Midlands beauty spot.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Real or Fake, this just seems to good to be true..

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SAmbag

• quillius

• Diversion

• Biff Wellington

My first instinct is that the movements look like CG. Pretty well done though.

But, I'm just gonna have some fun with it. These are my favorite types of UFO video hoaxes -- that is, the super clear, weirdo technology ones. Afterall, if there were some top-secret hovercraft that used weird lights to fly around, who am I to say that it wouldn't look like CG? So, it looks like those lights are intended to serve a purpose other than navigation. If I were a betting man, I'd bet that the plasma ball at the center is for interstellar teleportation. That's right. Obviously this thing is used for FTL travel.

I just think if this were to be taking seriously it would be on the national news in a heartbeat. Why do these videos end up on run of the mill unheard of websites and never make it far past them? Entertaining video at least.

It's obviosuly a Secret Stealth Aircraft being tested, since, as we know, the MoD has an unlimited budget .... :unsure2:

I was thinking while sitting through the interminable Ads, "this had better be worth it", and I think the conclusion you can safely draw is, Fishy. He must have a darn good mobile Phone to be able to be zoom in and get that level of detail.

It's obviosuly a Secret Stealth Aircraft being tested, since, as we know, the MoD has an unlimited budget .... :unsure2:

I was thinking while sitting through the interminable Ads, "this had better be worth it", and I think the conclusion you can safely draw is, Fishy. He must have a darn good mobile Phone to be able to be zoom in and get that level of detail.

It's obvious that the story teller isn't the person who is making the video. The person creating the CGI would be smart enough to not say it was recorded with a cell phone camera. Even late-gen cell phone cameras could not record at night at this caliber with zoom. I have the iPhone 4S and it has one of the nicest cell-phone cameras to date, full 1080p video recording etc. It takes amazing videos during the day but night time is horrible due to the small sensor.

It's obvious that the story teller isn't the person who is making the video. The person creating the CGI would be smart enough to not say it was recorded with a cell phone camera. Even late-gen cell phone cameras could not record at night at this caliber with zoom. I have the iPhone 4S and it has one of the nicest cell-phone cameras to date, full 1080p video recording etc. It takes amazing videos during the day but night time is horrible due to the small sensor.

Yeah I was gonna mention that. Are there any phones that have night-vision? I'm pretty sure that mine doesn't.

That video has been on youtube for a couple of years now. It's been debunked as CG.

Hi Cpl, not sure if anyone can help here, but I have not seen any reference to the video being related to the sighting described. Basically we have the story but no where in that story do they mention filming the object and I cannot find anything in the report to say the video is of the said sighting....only that this is what it resembled....

so did they actually film it?

The more of these that surface the more I think there's something to the TR-3B stories. A friend of mine told me a decade ago he saw a triangle craft over the Anza desert bomb range years before they became so public. As a trained gunner I trust his eyes and knowledge of aircraft. He thought at the time it was an experimental craft. He confirmed there was no discernible noise. I remain convinced that these sightings are the TR-3B and we'll be seeing this craft in the next decade just like the stealth bomber years ago.

This is the very same fake CGI that's been rehashed since 2008.

Every year it gets dusted off and redone as new.

Quillius pointed out that the story/sighting is probably new and that the video was just for reference.

ffs - so frustrated by some of the tards on here!!!

At least Xreference that the viseo is old and is for reference only. If you can't at least do that, then just stay away please!! *****

ffs - so frustrated by some of the tards on here!!!

At least Xreference that the viseo is old and is for reference only. If you can't at least do that, then just stay away please!! *****

Blame the people who wrote the article. They should make that more clear. Why the hell should we have to do detective work to find out that the video has nothing to do with the sighting?

oh lord, it's on the front page. I now open the floor to circular arguments for 4 pages.

lol....

I think a simple sketch would have sufficed in this instance.

Quillius pointed out that the story/sighting is probably new and that the video was just for reference.

Sounds suspiciously like they're deliberately trying to mislead, doesn't it? :hmm:

Sounds suspiciously like they're deliberately trying to mislead, doesn't it? :hmm:

I felt that way also 747400,

I suppose we must treat the two as seperate : i.e. the media's mischievious approach versus the observation itself.

There is too much detail in this video zoomed in that far. there should be a slight bit of distortion to its shape in the night. i could see every nook and cranny.

There is too much detail in this video zoomed in that far. there should be a slight bit of distortion to its shape in the night. i could see every nook and cranny.

Hi Glenndl.

a little off topic. where did you get your icon from!? what does it mean, and where did the design/shape/concept come from if you don't mind me asking.... i love it '

and it has a special meaning to me.

thanks,

p.s. i agree with you about the video being a little too detailed.