Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where do souls of evil people go after death?

Alan McDougall

Hi,

Thinking about serial killers like Jeffry Dahma, Ted Bundy, and evil despots like Hitler, Stalin, Nero, these despicable, deprasved people who, have passed over into some dimension beyond mortal

Where do you think they have gone to in the afterlife?

Did they end up in hell?

Do you think they will have been punished?

Do you think God has just annihilated their souls/spirits?

Or??

Please add your thoughts!!

• Like 1

Maybe they'll have to re-do life, but with an evil twist against themselves, so they can learn about it from the other side of the coin?

• Like 1

If one believes that if a person is truly sorry and accepts Jesus, no matter what they have done in their lifetime, they can still go to heaven? Still.... it boggles the human mind to fathom that any of the people mentioned by the OP could possibly go to heaven. But then, thank Heaven that it isn't my job to judge because I would not want that job! I think that total forgiveness is outside of human understanding. How many times has anyone had a friend apologised for something that they have done and we say 'okay I accept your apology' and then we never really forget what it was that they did to us in the first place. So if God is to forgive people who have commited atrocities such as mentioned, I would think (in my limited human capacity) that God would truly forgive and forget in such a way that I could never truly understand. Is Heaven a democracy do you think? Do you think that there is a panel, a jury, more than one person that makes decisions, a collective, a vote system, or is it just the Big Guy who makes all the decisions who is allowed into Heaven? If it's a vote type situation, I doubt any of the people mentioned would be let into Heaven. If it is God making all the decisions, I will go on believing that whatever he decides is fair and just and right and wouldn't want to make him angry by even thinking that I could possibly have an opinion on this subject. It's sort of like not crossing your bosses decision - but on a much larger scale!

Edited by Sevenof Seven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't think there is a heaven or a hell, I think both were made up. Hell to coerce people, heaven to entice people.

There is no afterlife, once you are dead, you are dead, it's like falling asleep and never waking up, no dreams (hence the term R.I.P.).

Doesn't matter how you were in life, death is the same.

I don't think there is a heaven or a hell, I think both were made up. Hell to coerce people, heaven to entice people.

There is no afterlife, once you are dead, you are dead, it's like falling asleep and never waking up, no dreams (hence the term R.I.P.).

Doesn't matter how you were in life, death is the same.

It cant be. Either the universe is mechanical and it will evenchually repeat itself or it is spiritual and you will probably go on to other things. The only way you could suffer true death is if a creator god made it that way.

Edited by Seeker79

I believe in reincarnation, so I think evil people get the same deal that good people do, they get another life. I just think they get a different kind of life than good people do.

• Like 2

Thinking about serial killers like Jeffry Dahma, Ted Bundy, and evil despots like Hitler, Stalin, Nero, these despicable, deprasved people who, have passed over into some dimension beyond mortal

Where do you think they have gone to in the afterlife?

Did they end up in hell?

Do you think they will have been punished?

Do you think God has just annihilated their souls/spirits?

Not to sound bad or rude....... But truth is not a single person can tell you where any of them went..... There is not a man or woman alive who can..... Only God can know.. not some mortal being

Anyone who claims to know is taking nothing more than a wild guess.. and hope they are right... But questions like this can NEVER be truthfully answered ....

Sorry but that is the brutal truth...

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

I believe people like Hitler, since they were so evil, would get reincarnated into a lower existence, like a snail or something. Because, do you really think a merciful god would send someone straight to hell just because they were raised wrong? I think a merciful, forgiving god would give someone like that a second chance. But that's just what I think. Also, yay for my fiftieth post! ^_^

Edited by Kyle Richard M.

I believe people like Hitler, since they were so evil, would get reincarnated into a lower existence, like a snail or something. Because, do you really think a merciful god would send someone straight to hell just because they were raised wrong? I think a merciful, forgiving god would give someone like that a second chance. But that's just what I think. Also, yay for my fiftieth post! ^_^

quote]

From the viewpoint of my near death experience, I saw different levels of darkness and gloom, and different levels of joy-est light. I believe there are different levels of punishment for the wicked and different levels of rewards for the good. It all depends on the actions done by people during earthly life

Not to sound bad or rude....... But truth is not a single person can tell you where any of them went..... There is not a man or woman alive who can..... Only God can know.. not some mortal being

Anyone who claims to know is taking nothing more than a wild guess.. and hope they are right... But questions like this can NEVER be truthfully answered ....

Sorry but that is the brutal truth...

You know, though Becky and I are of different faiths so I can't really agree with the God part, she is right.

No one can know what happens after we die. We all got different notions, but no one can say if any of them are really what happens or not.

i believe their spirit is "absorbed" back into the pure love that is god. because, they obviously needed it. and really, who are we to judge? and also, we dont know anything. neither you nor I.

Because, keep in mind, for the majority of evil-doers, they weren't aware that they were being evil.

i believe their spirit is "absorbed" back into the pure love that is god. because, they obviously needed it. and really, who are we to judge? and also, we dont know anything. neither you nor I.

This so called absorption into God would pollute his infinitely perfect, spirit with hate, evil, darkness, depravity and negativity

This so called absorption into God would pollute his infinitely perfect, spirit with hate, evil, darkness, depravity and negativity

Would it?

How would you know how that could work? ;)

Maybe it is only the God-like qualities that get absorbed into the deity, which would presumably not leave a lot in these so called "evil" people.

If there is a God, maybe they will be held closest because they need it the most.

What if god really exists and he knew everything and there fore created the people that are evil and allowed them to do the evil he knew thay would do. God would be evil right hence god rules heaven and hell being the same.

The spirits who have done wrong while in a temporal form, will and do judge themselves. Even if they knew God loves them unconditionally, They will not believe it.

Because when the body drops away, and there is no Body to lie for, consciousness rules in the spirit world. How one has acted while away from their Birthplace (Heaven, Or spirit world). Comes to the fore.

While in mortal form, it was easy to ignore, and justify their actions. With out a body, there is no Justification, just conscious remorse

If they can;t forgive them self, they Think The creator, or Father of their eternal spirit does not also. So they become a dim spark (My term For spirit Light). The can be ministered to by The heavenly Host, and brought out of "It". but that does not always work. They can also be reabsorbed in to the Love which made them, which is stronger than any darkness, it is a purifier, Darkness is burnt away leaving only love, which is what it was to begin with. it's a blessing to be reabsorbed, which is done out of love for the pain that spirit has/ is enduring, done only if asked for. (Freewill).Reabsorbed back in to the firmament (Building blocks Of spirit) with no recolection of previous life.

Those who go through The Purification of White light after death of the body, are not reabsorbed but Unconditionally loved, and they will remember all previous lives and know what it is they wish to work on or experience next. Those who are ashamed of The love shown as Humans, will backpedal away from this light untill ministered to or they ask to be reabsorbed.

Because reincarnation is true, There's no telling what anyone may have done in a previous life , while trying to experience their eternal spirit. but after death of Body all will be revealed.

Love Omnaka

Darkness runs from Light, Father is not affected and only absorbs the stuff which makes spirit "Love unconditional" The rest is just stuff picked up along the way, runs as soon as it knows its heading in to the light. A kind of built in saftey to keep our heaven clean.

Love Omnaka

Would it?

How would you know how that could work? ;)

I do not know, how can anyone know what is going on in the mind of an Infinite eternal being? :rolleyes:

Darkness runs from Light, Father is not affected and only absorbs the stuff which makes spirit "Love unconditional" The rest is just stuff picked up along the way, runs as soon as it knows its heading in to the light. A kind of built in saftey to keep our heaven clean.

Love Omnaka

Hi Omnaka, I must say I agree given a second thought about the matter, but I still have difficulty believing evil, depraved despots will go to heaven after they die. There is an accounting to a higher power for what we did and did not do during our brief lives on earth

What if god really exists and he knew everything and there fore created the people that are evil and allowed them to do the evil he knew thay would do. God would be evil right hence god rules heaven and hell being the same.

No God is not evil but man is. It is sin that driving men to do evil not God. Nobody is getting away with their evil deeds in this life or the next.

But remember, we're all sinners until we are redeemed by Christ.

That goes with evil people too. Break one law and you've broken the whole.

David Berkowitz and Jeffrey Dauhmer have allegedly found Christ, now their salvation will be determined by God.

Creation is a duality, there is good and evil, light and dark, positive and negative, night and day, black and white, hot and cold, war and peace, consumption and supply etc etc, therefore, although God is not evil, he allows evil to exist, so that we can have a free will, not be robots and choose to do exactly what we like based on that free will

No God is not evil but man is. It is sin that driving men to do evil not God. Nobody is getting away with their evil deeds in this life or the next.

But remember, we're all sinners until we are redeemed by Christ.

That goes with evil people too. Break one law and you've broken the whole.

David Berkowitz and Jeffrey Dauhmer have allegedly found Christ, now their salvation will be determined by God.

How the hell do you get to thinking we are all sinners until we are redeemed by christ. That right there proves the perversion of a god. For you to dictate law according to your god is evil in of it`s own design. It`s a disgusting stance that one takes to tell another they must obey a personal god and you should be ashamed for doing so.

Your god means nothing to me as many other gods mean nothing to you. Where do you get off dictating. Move to a country that lets religion dictate and shut the hell up as I will not entertain such melovolent thinking. Nor will I live in a nation that allows such a thing.

You want god to forgive mass murderes because they found christ. Your as insane as them. Your post just reinforced my stance religion is an insane organization. Thank you for your post.

Edited by The Silver Thong