Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TELEPATHY. The extraterestials case.

Daniel111

Hello,

As a first, sorry for my non-english „English" and...

Most modern investigations of extraterrestrial beings is based on the symbio

telepathy's methods.

AND THE RESULTS OF TELEPATHY IN SIMPLE CAN TO PROVE ANY PERSON.

Their principle is based on the observation that beings with identical sequence

of micro-vibration can imidetly interact each other, using the sub-space (twin

phenomenon,mass panic cases, growl phenomenon).

This method can demonstrate any human being with a partner.

This requires a two audio headset. They are connected to one music center. In

this way, individuals receives only them unique additional vibration sequence.

Those two are seated in different rooms.

One doing bright touch (uses cooled instruments) on his skin.

The next person speculated events on his skin.

The effectiveness of can increase the "symbio conveyance" (where the third

"observer" by sight "attributes" the first person the next ... with imagination

that in his place is a next person who speculated of the touch).

Still possible use two mobile phones, which include a call-up (but better - the

audio headset).

According to the contrast can be identify and the characteristics of

extraterrestrials. By symbio telepathy is using an additional hardware. Its

operating principles (eg. in Japan) have established, when in the environment of

telepats (within dialog) was in using a wide range of household equipment (eg.

the old model of TV), and then was studying the noises.

Extraterestials use the simmilar methods of temporare humans researching.

"Raelian aliens" for "long - term" researching uses "Cyber Clones" - parallel

simulator - collectors of people microvibrations (when they does the attempts to

their direction).

Little more about symbio-telepathy‘s method - in Yahoogroup "Atelepathy".

In pictures - a team of the best CIA's telepats and an image of "raelian alien"

post-124260-0-48148100-1324376229_thumb.

Sorry again as for my English, but.

Telepathy. The logic.

Telepathy's the effect is valid by psychological effect of human's demand.

Person have wish to replace himself as "the reason" for to another person or animal. This is way, when works the collective human unconscious.

In stay of euphoria, a strong concern about the case he wants to influence not to "the air" (it would be crazy person), but "change the other person" - wants to be partly incorporated like part of dynamism. The distances (belonging as for decision) here do not have a significant impact.

Trained symbio telepat can to identify even very difficult expressions of someone who wants to make an influence. But first of all - he must have a thorough determine man himself.

The human tries very intensively to "change the position in the space" in masturbbation case.

As a result, earlier Raeliain Movement promoted masturrbation as for aliens correct behavior.

The reason in the fact that, when human itself push to the alien space, a man who mast-ate (It's generally an increasing the intensity of the vibrations level till oblivion), he may fairly strongly charge "cyber clone" and become sufficiently understandable, as the "kinetic energy (micro-shifts) complex".

Unfortunately, the effectiveness of mas-ation Raelian Movement has not created. Because first of all, human must to imagine accurately space, where trying to transfer yourself.

Should precisely imagine that there is an environment managed by a specific being.

So. Raelian Aliens. Why are they like that? Little about them.[/size]

High - appr. 1 meter 40.

No binocular eyes. Their principle is a set of "optical capillaries" net. The eyes therefore large, that they could to absorb light from broad optimally selected location of space.

But anyway, the dynamic catch efforts of visual object in raelian alien is practically not different as humans efforts in the same.

Do not moving the lower jaw. Accustomed to absorb food by suction.

Heart - the middle of the abdomen. Genital organs - some absorbing plates at the bottom of the abdomen (male).

And so one.

Edited by Daniel111

• 1 year later...

it is not reasonable to beleive that a being from off the planet would be able to introduce order with in a system as complex as the human brain , order great enought to creat speach or even ideas of fear or terror .

it is totaly reasonable for them to cause death , or perminant harm , disablitys or madness.

what you suggest is that you could jump in a space ship and fly across the universe.. and find people just like those around you and do brain surgury with a good out come , where the patient not only survives... but is better off , from the out come . ( doctor , do no harm !)

.... that said ... the report of telecom and telepath , mind altering and nuropathy is common place and if not universal , is nearly unique when not occuring .

what you fail to also explore is the nearly as common occurance of some level of time alteration or pheonon where physical laws are violated where the time constant is the likly vehical of ajustment .

my point being , if the agency involved has controll over time , what is to say they are not from the future .

if they are from the future , then a medical understanding of their subject would be only magnitudes greater than our own ... and so placing words in our heads , would be childs play .

if the agency that drives the craft that fly our skys is not from a diffrent place , but is from a future time , it would explain the greatest mystry of all .....

how does their craft fly in a 20% oxygen atmospere as if it were design'd from the start to be here .

to put a knifes edge on my problem with this . oxygen is found next to florine on the periodic table... you know , florine , hydrofloric asid... the stuff that is so highly reactive.. it burns its way thru glass ... yeah... and oxygen is the big sister to florine , florine is not nearly as nasty as oxygen .

in the universal veiw... hell is a nice place to visit next to oxygen... and we have a 20% load of the stuff in cloud that is 150 miles deep ....

it gets better! when our friends from across the universe come to visit , we have open plasma that will reduce nearly any material they have .... even iron is reduced by this plasma.... you and i know it as F I R E !

so while they are doing their feild research... their skin explodes in to flame .... venus is a summer vacation home to this blue planet that has a sign posted from 1/2 a light year away.... the spectrum of 20% oxygen in the cloud that floats above us .

telepathy ? give me a brake ? if your 250 light years away , what do you know of walking crystals in a 20% oxygen atmosphere , that only live 100 years because of the violent and toxic nature of the asids that begin desolving them the moment we are born .

what does a off worlder know of oceans of the universal solvent that will reduce the titanic to a rust smudge in 100 year , or mountains broken into sand beachs so quickly , that a major astroid impact is undetectable after only 65 million years ....

what do they know of the operation of one of the single most complex devices of the universe... the human brain ! the normal 18 year old guy can not understand his girl when she is talking words he should understand , and you want some creature to fly across the universe and understand how it works well enought to put words in the brain with out useing the ears...?

onereaderone go.

I have honestly no idea what this thread is about. :wacko:

• Like 1

I have honestly no idea what this thread is about. :wacko:

You need to be a telepath to know I figure.

Either that is it's a copy and paste competition.

Telepathy LOL.

Give me the men who stare at goats!

• Like 1

In pictures - a team of the best CIA's telepats and an image of "raelian alien"

A raellian alien?

Yeah right.

That is a twisted sex cult funded by a prostitution ring that use Aliens as an excuse in an attempt for tax exemption under a religious status. They are not talking the same type of "Alien" that you think they are.

Oh how I've missed the fun and games on here. Witty chit chat, and even having to be a cryptographic analyst able to break the codes of these type of topics. haha :tu:

• Like 1

telecom , the feeling of sending and receiving communication , ideas and concepts by non verbal means , among more than one other is not as common with ufo observers . the feeling , or sense of being in touch with or having an effect on a ufo is much more common .

that is to say , you see a light in the sky that appears to move in an un-natural way , responding to mental commands of the observer , or mental non verbal suggestion .

the twins non verbal communications study was better then chance , but the idea that an off world agencys might understand its function , or be able to use it is to me unreasonable .

frankly , to not beleive in ufo's that show super physic's and greater technology than is currently avalable to current civil and military craft is not reasonable... put bluntly ...

the only people who do not beleive in ufo's have their fingers in their ears , their eyes tightly shut , and babble " la,la,la,la... " loudly so that they can shout their conviction that they have not seen any eveidance .

as for telepathy ... with in a carefully defined use of the word ... it is not simply common place , it is unremarkable and universal ... only as a supernatural magic is does the idea of thought genarated verbal communication take on strangeness...

the use of microwave to excite water in the inner ear to genarate voices could be a starting point of non auditory communication.... but that still does not make communication reasonable with off world agencys.

taken on the whole , the gray's are more likly the fabric of imagination , rather than personal observation .

that said , there are design functions that give the casual observer of logic reason to beleive they are biological machines , much like a cow is a living milk machine or a dog is a living security machine ... taken on whole , the large eye is not some great sign of better light gathering , or deep space travelers , any more than a large right foot and big hands makes for a good car driver , or a large brain makes for a great thinker .

(i need point out that e. a. poe , newton, darwin , thomas edison and eistein all had remarkably smaller than normal brains ... and that genius seems to have more to do with defects of brain function than large size .)

if any biological marker points to a space traveler , it would be the shape of a ball with wires or plug in I/O ports all over it .

frankly speaking the best earthly life form that fits as a space traveler is ocean plancton... but not as the pilot ... but as an engin componant .... converting light in to asid , for a chemical production of electricity , for the production of electromagnetic force , to pull on hydrogen ion's ...

big heads , almond eyes , and tiny arms , sound more like a disposable tool than a life form with a future in space travel .

i should point out that the most common radiation are deadly to biological life, the most typical hazards of atmospere loss or imbalances ... heat , cold and gravity ranges , and other hazards ... effect on biological functions , and what must be the simplest standard life requirement make the chances of biological life ever leaving this solar system so unlikly as to be fractions of parts of single percents ...

it is far more likly that humans have the greatest chance of never leaving this solar system befor we go exstinct , but that the evolutionary next step beyond us... our machines very likely will leave this solar system , and there is no reason to beleive they will not go to the ends of the universe and beyond .

frankly speaking... we have already seen 5 machines which will very likly leave this solar system .

Where do you get this stuff!? :wacko:

Umm.. Isn't it apparent? This is the birthchild of all the Paranormal Television shows. What we're seeing here is the younger generation that grew up watching all these shows, starting at 5 years old, are now old enough to be on these forums. I fear the craziest of crazy theories will be slamming us with all these new kids signing on, and they will NOT accept fact over fiction...

Edited by ColoradoParanormal
  • Like 1

I blame the education system. And the parents. :D

• Like 1

Good post Daniel111.

What is described as telepathy is used often is both alien abduction and close encounter cases. Is this a true form of telepathy or just a more advanced form of communication? I tend to favor the latter because aliens are observed conversing, using guttural type speech sometimes.

Good post Daniel111.

What is described as telepathy is used often is both alien abduction and close encounter cases. Is this a true form of telepathy or just a more advanced form of communication? I tend to favor the latter because aliens are observed conversing, using guttural type speech sometimes.

janeway-facepalm.jpg

• Like 1

This is my opinion on the subject:

So that, I believe, is the only reasonable conclusion one can reach regarding this subject.

And my apologies to those who cannot read a telepathic post.

• Like 5

In order for me to accept ET telepathic communication I need:

1) Evidence that telepathy exists.

2) Evidence that ET exists.

After which I'll consider the proposition. Until then, not so much.

• Like 1

Re-posted for those who are not telepathically inclined. ;)

This is my opinion on the subject:

I will not go into the debate of whether or not aliens exist, since that is being addressed so eloquently by others on different threads.

First off, there is no physical model concerning the brain to explain telepathy. The impulses that form thoughts in the brain travel through a network of neurons. Basically, a neuron communicates by creating an electrical pulse which triggers a chemical response in the adjoining neuron. The information travels through a physical biological medium (synapses); in other words, it's all hard-wired. So there are no brain-waves being "transmitted" (the operative word) from within our skulls, nor are there receivers located in the brain to pick up any stray brain-waves even if they did exist.

Also, there are no brain-waves created by the human brain that correlate specifically to individual thoughts and/or ideas. The brain-waves that are created (Beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta) indicate at what energy level the brain is functioning at. They DO NOT show what a person is thinking or feeling (trust me, I've been through enough EEG's to know this).

The biggest failure of the claim of ET using telepathy to communicate with humans is the fact that, even if ET had evolved to use some form of transmitted electrical impulse thought transference, humans would not be able to decipher their communication (assuming it were possible to pick-up such transmissions in the first place). The ET brain-wave would require convoluted modulation (coding) which would be much more complex than simple speech. (As an example, try reading an entire paragraph composed in simple binary). Simply put, the human brain is not constructed to receive or decipher any form of brain-wave transmissions.

Something else I was discussing with a friend is the claim that humans may be able to send telepathic communications between themselves. She brought up the stories (most often involving a parent/child relationship) of one person receiving a sudden thought or feeling regarding another person who is some distance away (up to several hundred miles in most stories). The first person calls the second person, only to discover that that person has died, suffered an accident or an attack of a sudden illness (heart attack, etc.). At first glance, it seems as though the second person's experience was instantaneously transferred to the first, breaking the rules concerning relativistic speeds.

But closer examination of such cases reveals some telling discrepancies and inconsistencies that makes such claims seem not as special as first told. The most glaring fault with the reports of this kind is that no evidence has ever been presented to verify that the times of both the accident/illness and the supposed telepathic transfer was in perfect sync (see example below).

Furthermore, these types of cases almost exclusively involve two people who are intimate or related to each other, indicating that there is a preconception or foreknowledge of the individuals physical health or psychological/emotional state (regarding death/illness in the first instance, and anxiety/fear of a journey or occupation in the second). Put another way, the so-called "telepathic receiver" already has an idea as to what to expect when first contacting the second person. One story from the mid-eighties' went as follows:

"Marsha M. was returning home from shopping for groceries when she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her back. The first though she had was of her father, Dean. She immediately got on the phone and called her parents, who lived two-hundred and fifty miles away. She was shocked to discover that her father had slipped off a ladder while working on the gutters and had fallen two stories; dying from the spinal injuries he received."

This story was not exactly a complete hoax, but nor was it proof of telepathy as first claimed. The woman's father was a retiree in his late-sixties suffering from advanced arthritis who insisted on doing potentially dangers yard work himself (he had experienced a similar fall from a ladder the year before while trimming branches from a tree, but had not suffered any serious injuries). Marsha had spoken with her father two days prior to the incident, yet in retelling her story, she insisted that she had not spoken to him for several months (her mother said that Marsha had warned Dean not to do any dangerous yard work during that conversation, but later recanted her statement). Marsha herself had complained of back pain for years, and since she had just finished loading a car full of groceries, the pain she felt could easily be explained by the stress she had put on her back.

Most damning of all, however, was the time involving the phone call. Dean had been taken to hospital in an ambulance and pronounced dead at the scene around ten-thirty AM. Phone records show that Marsha didn't make her call until just after four PM, a discrepancy of nearly six hours.

This is just one example of perhaps thousands, but the points remain:

1) There is no verifiable proof/evidence that has been submitted to support telepathy.

2) There are usually mundane facts to explain those otherwise extraordinary claims.

No, there is no physical model to explain telepathy. It'll have to remain as a subject for science fiction (and abductee claims).

So that, I believe, is the only reasonable conclusion one can reach regarding this subject.

• Like 2

janeway-facepalm.jpg

Nonsense. What is described as telepathy is in a lot of close encounter and alien abduction caees. Stupidity is not knowing much about the phenomenon. Get a f' ing clue.

Another 10, 000 post member who is clueless and has to trash threads with cute images that's not constructive. Immature dimwits.