Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Cool, so here was the grainy image..

There were three Pyramids, the two out the outside were smaller and slowly deflated while the middle increased in size. This all took place within a rectangular frame, and made me think of the american money image..

So, putting this into context, while staying in the truth of the image.

Pyramids to me represent power, and power these days represent money. Therefore the image seemed to be showing me the delation of two close outer currencies in order to prop up a central currency, the american dollar. Hense I believe this was showing me that the Cannadian Dollar & Mexican Peso will be absorbed by the American Greenback. This will be a new bigger currency..

I made the connections to this while digging the garden, and have it on high authority that the interweb doesn't have these kind of answers..

Interestingly enough though, there are already thoughts about this happening which I saw in google-land quite a while ago, think it was or will be called the Amero. But in making this connection/image into a context that I can understand I couldn't possibly just go google to find the answers.. I think that having a dream or vision, and relying on Google to find the answers would be totally wrong. Admitably though I sometimes go to a site like Dream Moods for hints about dream images, but only for other peoples dreams, never my own. I think true answers are within, already there, just need to be discovered.

• Like 1

OMG!!! i dont know if it was real or a dream but

i feel i just did it

i was listening to 4hz binaural beat for more than an hour and then i stopped

and went back to bed

i was trying AP nothing happened.

I think soon i went to sleep but still was aware.

After sometime i felt like running down a slope (road)-- (still im unsure if it were a dream or not)

suddenly i felt my legs and upper body rose up in air - at that moment i was like OMG! i think i did it

but still my head was still in my physical body.

suddenly my legs and upper body started to swivel while floating in air and keeping head still inside physical body

i was like WOAH!!! what a feeling

i was getting too excited and thought of opening my eyes and see if its actually happening.

As soon as i did it , i was in my body

SO still unsure if it was a dream or initial AP

i do feel i was aware of entire thing and the sheer excitement i felt after the legs started floating

• Like 2

In the wake of the recent conversation, I figured I'd share the things I experienced today.

When I started out, I was real uneasy. I think mostly because I haven't been focusing on trying to cultivate a stronger connection with these visions, so I was stressing a little on "how do I get back to that mind-state?"

The first was real grainy... I saw myself sitting at a school desk, with my head down. There was a pair of hands massaging my shoulders. (I think it was a cue to tell me "calm down and relax.. you got this... just be you")

The second, much more vivid, after I listened to the advice!... I saw a section of road that I travel on my way to work every day. It's right down the road from a dairy farm that produces ice cream. (the farm had little, if any, significance to what I saw, but I associate it with that stretch of road, so I felt inclined to include.) I saw behind the farm, there was a lone tree with no leaves. Seemed to be early spring because the mountain in the background was the same, no leaves on any of the trees, but no leaves on the ground. Another part that stood out to me, and an indicator of time of year, was the grass. It was perfect. Lusciously vibrant green colored and seemed to have the same liveliness and aesthetics of a well-maintained golf course. -Not quite sure what to think of this, yet. I have a few thoughts, but not quite sure.

I read this yesterday. Seems relivant to manz & mabey everyone else.

http://www.astralvoyage.com/projection/guide.html

The last for me to detach is usually my head. I think our heads contain the strongest hold to our physical body. There were many times where my whole body was significantly raised, but my head would just stick. I'm not alone. Albert Taylor wrote in Soul Traveler, "I woke up in the paralysis state and, without my producing, the lower half of my body began to float. Like the hinged lid of a music box, my astral body moved up and my head rotated backward! The soles of my astral feet were pointing straight at the ceiling. I was upside down and facing backward, but my astral head was still connected to my physical head. I hung there upside down staring at the headboard of our bed. I couldn't seem to break free, so I gave up and reconnected."

wow :) , now that gives a confidence that it was indeed real .

so it seems my dream of running down the slope road may very well be an accidental exit technique i got to know by chance

• Like 1

wow :) , now that gives a confidence that it was indeed real .

so it seems my dream of running down the slope road may very well be an accidental exit technique i got to know by chance

Lol, wish I could answer that, I havn't made an exit yet.

Someone with some experiance will be able to answer that. Personally I think deffinately yes.

I know for a fact I'm going to try something similar tonight.

Fingers crossed I dont end up in a tangle of Duvet & sheets on the floor. :w00t:

Congrats manz.... On your first exit. Don't worry that's how it usually goes your first time.

Cool, so here was the grainy image..

There were three Pyramids, the two out the outside were smaller and slowly deflated while the middle increased in size. This all took place within a rectangular frame, and made me think of the american money image..

So, putting this into context, while staying in the truth of the image.

Pyramids to me represent power, and power these days represent money. Therefore the image seemed to be showing me the delation of two close outer currencies in order to prop up a central currency, the american dollar. Hense I believe this was showing me that the Cannadian Dollar & Mexican Peso will be absorbed by the American Greenback. This will be a new bigger currency..

I made the connections to this while digging the garden, and have it on high authority that the interweb doesn't have these kind of answers..

Interestingly enough though, there are already thoughts about this happening which I saw in google-land quite a while ago, think it was or will be called the Amero. But in making this connection/image into a context that I can understand I couldn't possibly just go google to find the answers.. I think that having a dream or vision, and relying on Google to find the answers would be totally wrong. Admitably though I sometimes go to a site like Dream Moods for hints about dream images, but only for other peoples dreams, never my own. I think true answers are within, already there, just need to be discovered.

When you receive info through visions/dreams, you have something -- a foundation to build on. There is nothing wrong with taking that info as your foundation and cross referencing it against what other texts, sacred texts, media, google etc say. It can help sometimes to validate what direction and level you are seeking on.

It is the difference between that, and just taking info and external belief systems and dogma in this day in age at face value without any idea what so ever if the inner you aligns (resonates) with the information or not.

Your interpretation there is just one level to which there are many levels, one ring to the onion of which there is many rings. Keep in mind that information does not belong or come from just one physical 3d level. Like any symbolism, the symbolism of the pyramids do not belong to just one catch or thing, so being able to extract the correct context for the right time and place is also the next goal of the medium/channeller.

Having said all that, your interpretation was interesting, thank you for sharing :tu:

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 2

When you receive info through visions/dreams, you have something -- a foundation to build on. There is nothing wrong with taking that info as your foundation and cross referencing it against what other texts, sacred texts, media, google etc say. It can help sometimes to validate what direction and level you are seeking on.

It is the difference between that, and just taking info and external belief systems and dogma in this day in age at face value without any idea what so ever if the inner you aligns (resonates) with the information or not.

Your interpretation there is just one level to which there are many levels, one ring to the onion of which there is many rings. Keep in mind that information does not belong or come from just one physical 3d level. Like any symbolism, the symbolism of the pyramids do not belong to just one catch or thing, so being able to extract the correct context for the right time and place is also the next goal of the medium/channeller.

Having said all that, your interpretation was interesting, thank you for sharing :tu:

Not only that... Sometimes you receive those visions Precicly so that you will start your own research and you can follow whats out there. Bread crumbs so to speak. Sometimes they lead to completely unexpected places.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 2

yes that is more so and i should have mentioned that - there is a journey to finding /following the source(s) of what you receive.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

The second, much more vivid, after I listened to the advice!... I saw a section of road that I travel on my way to work every day. It's right down the road from a dairy farm that produces ice cream. (the farm had little, if any, significance to what I saw, but I associate it with that stretch of road, so I felt inclined to include.) I saw behind the farm, there was a lone tree with no leaves. Seemed to be early spring because the mountain in the background was the same, no leaves on any of the trees, but no leaves on the ground. Another part that stood out to me, and an indicator of time of year, was the grass. It was perfect. Lusciously vibrant green colored and seemed to have the same liveliness and aesthetics of a well-maintained golf course. -Not quite sure what to think of this, yet. I have a few thoughts, but not quite sure.

Ok, quick question about this... Will things associated with this trail of bread crumbs just "present" themselves to me? The reason I asked is because, tonight, I was talking to my girlfriend, and she says to me "OH!, I wanted to ask you... Did you happen to see the sun and fog creating a sort of "negative image" of the trees, right before the ice cream farm?" I just thought it was rather coincidental that she would reference the exact same place as my post that I quoted, above... I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget.

Any thoughts?

I think they can present themselves?

But think it's better to try and find the answers first.

Another possibiliy though, and I might be wrong... But I recently had a "prophetic dream" that raise my eyebrows into my hairline. It's just a thought, but I think engaging in attempting Astral Projection, Meditation & Lucid dreaming tends to open oneself up to, well, all sorts of possibilities that were previously closed.. I think we need to look at all possibilities, even unknown ones.. *shrugs*

I think they can present themselves?

But think it's better to try and find the answers first.

Another possibiliy though, and I might be wrong... But I recently had a "prophetic dream" that raise my eyebrows into my hairline. It's just a thought, but I think engaging in attempting Astral Projection, Meditation & Lucid dreaming tends to open oneself up to, well, all sorts of possibilities that were previously closed.. I think we need to look at all possibilities, even unknown ones.. *shrugs*

That's what I thought, as well... but I can't deny the blatant similarity of what I saw, and what she said. (trees/ice cream farm)

Like I said, I wrote it down, and will keep it in mind for later.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Ok, quick question about this... Will things associated with this trail of bread crumbs just "present" themselves to me? The reason I asked is because, tonight, I was talking to my girlfriend, and she says to me "OH!, I wanted to ask you... Did you happen to see the sun and fog creating a sort of "negative image" of the trees, right before the ice cream farm?" I just thought it was rather coincidental that she would reference the exact same place as my post that I quoted, above... I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget.

Any thoughts?

Yes... For me those types of things became normal. Even crazier ones.

Any thoughts?

Yes to this, this is the sort of level of awareness you start to experience and move into.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

Seeker, I remember reading a story about your basalt?? arrowhead, and the trail that lead you too it. I remember thinking, when I read it, "that's crazy!"... also the meteorite pieces.. wild!

Today's afternoon meditation was much different than before. I felt like there was a stronger connection to them. More of them(too many for me to recall), a bit longer, and more vivid. Whereas before, it seemed like they would just pop out of nowhere.

Thanks, everyone.

• Like 1

Seeker, I remember reading a story about your basalt?? arrowhead, and the trail that lead you too it. I remember thinking, when I read it, "that's crazy!"... also the meteorite pieces.. wild!

Today's afternoon meditation was much different than before. I felt like there was a stronger connection to them. More of them(too many for me to recall), a bit longer, and more vivid. Whereas before, it seemed like they would just pop out of nowhere.

Thanks, everyone.

Gifts from the spirits. :)

Here's a rather interesting "occurance"

Over the past few weeks some of my dreams have had references to Tickets or ticket machines that didn't work. One of these dreams took place in a Pub where someone was trying to rip me off with a "Ticket Sceme" In another, a girl was looking at a notice board covered in tickets saying "Dinosaurs" and "wish they'd go away.." And a third, I was stuck at a roadblock trying to help people get through and a ticket machine/toll booth broke down and I couldn't get though and became very angry..

Well, on saturday I took dad to the Pub, and he wanted to place a bet on a horse. So I payed my money into the machine then saw a horse #5 called Anchient spell that was paying $16.50 for a place (liked the name) so I picked it, at which point, the machine froze and didn't give me a ticket.. Darn.... Anyway, it came in first.. I put in a complaint, and the TAB didn't honour the bet, all I got was my money back and the words "stiff s...t", not even an apology!!.. And I wasn't angry that they didn't Honour the bet, I was actually quite happy because I gained so much from this exterience by remembering my dreams and having it all written down.

So, I've kind of figured out from this experience that even the dreams I've always considered normal, arent nessisarily that. And that the clues or breadcrumbs so to speak can lead you to unexpected results as in the name or term "Ancient Spell" Which I believe may be telling me that I need a Mantra in order to get past my roadblock in Astral Travel..

• Like 1

hey prof ,

any luck with your AP yet?

I havnt been able to project after my first probable exit 3 days back :( , i am not even reaching initial stages now , donno y

Hi manz,

No luck yet. I'm in no hurry. I tried a running technique, nothing much happened apart from sinking sensations.. I wouldn't be to worried about not being able to repeat your exit strait off the cuff. If it's anything like dreaming or remembering your dreams or being able to reach real intense vibrations from meditation then I'm in the same boat as you. Seeker mentioned in another post that it's tough getting back into that same state of mind. I guess our expectations can hinder repeat exits till we're more practiced at it... mmm, It takes more than one lesson to learn how to swim I guess..

Ancient spell ... No ****.., that's funny. Make your mantra short. I used to use "Over come illusion"

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

"Overcome Illusion." Thanks Seeker.. Has a nice ring to it. I might try that one tonight..

I've found my thoughts drifting a bit lately, poetry no less, it's odd but when my thoughts are drifting though words I kind of feel like i'm being buffeted by gravity at all sort of weird angles. Kind of similar to being drunk.

energymap4sept.jpg

Energy forecast. Just picked this up now. If you are located under these grey areas, expect some weirdness in/over the next day or 2. Same goes for Northern Britain.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

Ancient spell ... No ****.., that's funny. Make your mantra short. I used to use "Over come illusion"

Mine is "connect" - still use it.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked