Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Weird question, but what's the energy forcase for the South Pacific, New Zealand?

And what's the deffinition of weirdness?

energymap4sept.jpg

Energy forecast. Just picked this up now. If you are located under these grey areas, expect some weirdness in/over the next day or 2. Same goes for Northern Britain.

where can you find energy forcasts ??

Mine is "connect" - still use it.

That's about as short as you can get. Why Am i not surprised. ;)

Edited by Seeker79

I'm right on a line as usual..

Weird question, but what's the energy forcase for the South Pacific, New Zealand?

I will try and have a look.

Weirdness = in this case anything which will either heighten or damper astral projection/ perceptions.

This is just something i see when i project sometimes. Energy shifts that either heighten or dampen things.

Thanks for asking this, Lady Annabella. I'd like to know too. Also, how do we know there is such a thing? I'm just curious mostly.

Thanks for asking this, Lady Annabella. I'd like to know too. Also, how do we know there is such a thing? I'm just curious mostly.

Reading energies is just something I do. As far as i know there isn't such a thing where you can get forecasts, I do the forecasts based on what I see. If people like them, i'll share them more often.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

I didn't expect to get this - the white colour indicates high energy - ie high vibrational

The red triangle I'm not sure how to interpret, but i feel it is connected to fault lines/plate activity. The energy from that. I see 5 - 7days over that area. I don't know if that is for 5 days or in 5 - 7days.

nzmapenergymap.jpg

• Like 1

Cool, Thanks Blue for taking the time to do this. :tu:

I'm right underneath the High Energy. Will try and make the most of that over the next week or so..

The red triangle interests me too, as we've had a lot of siesmic and Volcanic activity lately.

On a daily basis I check Geonet http://www.geonet.org.nz/earthquake/quakes/recent_quakes.html because of recent events.

You may recall that my first attempt at AP was followed by a 7.0 Earthquake, & I've had not luck getting to that same level of vibrations since. LOL, Well, lets just say these type of events are something I watch very closely, so I'll let you know if anything pans out.

Once again, thanks for the forecast.. :tu:

• Like 1

yw, definitely let us know if something goes off in that area. And enjoy that energy while it lasts lol - high energy can be very "clearing" and in a sense that is what siesmic and volcanic activity does.

Yes, please do, Blu3! Thanks. :)

Not sure if it's connected, but I see little white "particles" that streak across the sky, on a daily basis. Days mostly vary(never have noticed a trend, per se... just interesting to watch), from alot/fast moving... little/slow moving... a lot/slow... little/fast.. I've always been able to see them, and suspect they are energy, but don't know for fact.

The reason I mention is because today there were alot, and moving very fast which happens less often than the other combinations. I'm underneath the large "Nike swoosh-looking" grey area in the US.

To expnd on what I see... they are small pin-points of light-looking particles that dance in the sky(or anywhere with light). Most, is suspect, travel in a helical motion that create a sort of "dogleg" as they travel. The reason I say suspect is because my point of view is 2D... but I also see ones that swirl in a circle.. I'm guessing that the "dogleg" ones are travelling from left to right(vice versa), and the swirling ones are travelling toward/away from my POV.

I can usually pick a few out, and watch them as they move(which tells me they are not created by my eyes/brain), but today, there were way too many, and were moving way too fast.

Just thought I'd share, and I'll keep an eye on them, to see if they may coicide with the 2-3 day forecast...

A change in the wind in the last few days. I'm starting to understand what my last astral dream was about .... A convergence... They happen every now and then... It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Noo

Well, Guys I am new to the website but not to the concept, what I would like to ask is a bit wiered, because I feel something separating from my body without even imaging or suggesting to myself about this type of experience . but I hold no control over this so called astral and once it moves away I have no control over it, it sure activates and strenghens my conciousness since then I have had lucid vision or even heared scripts like poems which are really awsome, I wish to share experience with others the get a vision to feel my conciousness outside my body.

Thanks

Amirali

• Like 1

Yes it is hard to control - and right these things don't come from imagination or "beliefs" -- it also isn't about control either, and I write this post ingeneral to anyone who is interested that once an experience has happened which involves other parts of conciousness, like in astral projecting, the ego wants to be the one in control and monitor that aspect, when it really has nothing to do with ego.

The ego doesn't understand that and feels threatened by that. The only thing "beliefs" play into is with perceptions, but it is a load of rubbish that a person needs to "believe" for it happen . That is people getting inherently mixed up with intention. Intention is required, intention is the driving/creating force, but it is not the same having to "believe" in. Beliefs belong to the ego ---- intention belongs to the universe and every single being, expression, energy, entity, vessel, soul, spirit aspect that streams consciousness. Intention is a force, not a belief, it is a energy, not a illusion. Intention is a malleable force of directing everything that you are on another level, and you access it by telling your ego to step out.

I feel this could be the issue when people have the initial experience, the experience is that powerful in that the ego has no choice but to accept what the mind is experiencing with the "non physical" reality -- then boom the next time the person tries to recreate the experience, they can't. What has to be considered is that the ego with its pre conceptions, fears, belief systems, etc etc need to be put to the side, wrangled with, shoved in the damn closet, whatever it takes - it is a process which one has to start dealing with so that the ego does not try to sit there with the reins in hand and conduct the band. If it does so, then i believe it can block the process.

Drawing from my mediumship and meditation experiences, it is possible to at first learn how to do this for periods of time. So if you find you are getting stuck or not getting past certain cues and sensations, then it is time to seriously work on your ego. You always remember where the initial experience came from, and the faint but distinct energy and place it came from. So first step is to reconnect to that feeling. If there was a certain mind space you experienced, go for that, if there was a certain emotion, go for that, if there was just the memory it self go for that. Infact step before that is to acknowledge that yes it is possible to anchor your consciousness/psyche onto past experiences. This is like going mental fishing - when you go into a meditative state, and call forth the experience, relive the energy and feelings of it, you can anchor yourself right back into that using intention.

If you have successfully projected before and still hold the energy and vibration in your memory of that place or a portal /wormhole you went through. Again similar process, call that back and relive the experience. The more advanced you get with projecting, the more you can just "step in", jump in if you like, or shift to a point you have already surpassed. It is possible to become so aligned with your intention and direction of will and consciousness that you can use these points of reference like way points, by just willing yourself back to them and boom your projected. This was brought up recently in this thread.

There are certain 'junctions' in the astral world that translate as like internal portals of consciousness as well as external - I don't have the right word set to explain this properly, but what I mean is there are certain passages of rite if you want to compare it to that, whereby when you reach a certain level of vibration/frequency then what you can access and perceive increases and opens up. And that has a direct relation on what you experience. It becomes like a duality journey of everything that is external and exists on the astral planes is also a direct manifestation and relation to where you are at and what level you are operating at in consciousness. It's a relationship between the inner and outer and that what comes from you, your inner self is a direct conductor of what you create and experience in the outwards manifestation. There is nothing simpler or quicker that will teach you about power of thought, emotion and intention, and the difference between belief systems and societal programming, than astral projecting and experiencing the thought and mental realms where you are you without your facade, mask and ego.

Portals and waypoints are just one aspect of that. Once you have experienced using one and passing through that kind of energy, it's symbolic and reflective as well to your inner consciousness. This has to be comprehended through the experience though, books or listening to accounts like mine, can't do this for you, only the raw experience can and your ability to put 2 and 2 together. Anyway this is a small glimpse into how it is possible to project using anchors and connections to things which you are connected too energetically. It's understanding energy too and how we leave cords/anchors whatever you want to call them to just about everything we have anything to do with.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

This has to be comprehended through the experience though, books or listening to accounts like mine, can't do this for you, only the raw experience can and your ability to put 2 and 2 together.

Yes ! So true!

• Like 1

Any tips on shoving your ego in a closet? Cause I am pretty sure mine is a control freak.

• Like 1

Yeah, good point Spectral.. The more I think about it the more I realise I'm a control freak too. Even when I start making progress in meditation and start feeling sinking sensations or spinning I immediately latch onto it and try to control it, which is probably why i havn't broken through yet because I just have to anylise everything. need to let go.

Egos should be observed. This is why many mediations focus on passively observing your own reactions. Once this is a habit, your ego can do its thing, but your primary awareness is detached.

Simply meditate and observe yourself. If your arm itches, don't scratch it, simply observe your growing ergg to scratch it. Analyze the urg itself without giving into it. Dive into the itch explore it, observe its corners. Do this with all things the ego does. After you begin to have the habit of self observation, your ego will not have such a grip and you will be better at directing it.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

So when meditating, the point isn't really to stop thinking and have your mind empty it is to stop analyzing and start observing?

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked