Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Thank's for the grounding lesson Blue. :tu:

That kind of explains more recent events of wishy-washy mind like that of a few months ago, feelings of dropping away or floating away when relaxed and a 30 minute meditation session that (when I stoped & looked at the clock) only lasted 12 minutes...

I'm going to ground from here on in..

hmmmmm......... Overdueleaf's description is very similar to my "dropping away or floating away" feelings I've had lately.. I always notice it and kind of snap myself back in place? but it's not a consious snapping myself back.. It's automatic (probably a fear responce).. If this is the beginnings of projection, how does one stop the automatic process of returning to the body?

Don't confuse alt states and feeling the lighter densities (anything outside of 3d) with not being grounded. Like just because you are grounded, doesn't mean you will feel that same solidness and concept of time like you do when focused in a physically conscious state. Your perceptions of passage of time and not being bound by distance (truth) are heightened when you are accessing astral/higher states of consciousness. That is the norm and nothing to do with being ungrounded or grounded. So yes you can be grounded and still come back from a meditation/projection with a totally different sense of how time passed.

And that is more than the beginnings of projection - it is projection. I think it's just practise of holding that state that eventually allows you to be there longer and longer.

• Like 1

It is easy to do astral. If one meditate regularly. Because the more things stock in your mind (e.g. doubts, problems, anxiety, stress, commotions) will hinder you to astral.

That's why you have to cleanse your body mind and soul. Those things you carry could blocked your mind. I mean one have to reach the state between conscious and sub-conscious.

It is easy to do astral. If one meditate regularly. Because the more things stock in your mind (e.g. doubts, problems, anxiety, stress, commotions) will hinder you to astral.

That's why you have to cleanse your body mind and soul. Those things you carry could blocked your mind. I mean one have to reach the state between conscious and sub-conscious.

Yes but those things are not that easy to clense. It takes a lot of practice to let go.

• Like 1

Have a quick question.

I just finally opened up my crown, again, which hasn't happened in months. As I did, I felt pressure pushing up on my perineum. I didn't attempt an exit, I just sat and enjoyed it, mostly because I wasn't quite sure what the pressure was. Never felt it before, as far as I can remember.

Any thoughts?

Have a quick question.

I just finally opened up my crown, again, which hasn't happened in months. As I did, I felt pressure pushing up on my perineum. I didn't attempt an exit, I just sat and enjoyed it, mostly because I wasn't quite sure what the pressure was. Never felt it before, as far as I can remember.

Any thoughts?

I've had this too, but from a dream about surgery, doctor & nurse. This was about 1 1/2 months ago. When I woke up it was still there, but took a while to fade.. Much later that day I had the biggest er, number 2 in my life! :cry: It was agony! Anyway I kind of dismissed it as being diet related... am just as curious to know if there is any relation..

I've had this too, but from a dream about surgery, doctor & nurse. This was about 1 1/2 months ago. When I woke up it was still there, but took a while to fade.. Much later that day I had the biggest er, number 2 in my life! :cry: It was agony! Anyway I kind of dismissed it as being diet related... am just as curious to know if there is any relation..

I don't think diet is the cause, for me. I'm a morning ritual person(damn coffee!), and this happend in the evening.

Have a quick question.

Any thoughts?

It's the root chakra and where kundanlini is seated.

It could have released a cleansing/ blockage, not necessary to do with diet.

It wasn't really a desirable feeling. It felt like I was sitting on a baseball.

Ok, how it feels does matter. This occurred after you opened your crown ? i would say the block was in your root and that is why it has felt like your crown hasn't been open in months. It was your root opening up.

I've found there is 3 major chakras that if they are blocked/congested can throw everything off to the extend that it can feel like you are disconnected from yourself. That being the throat, heart, root - if you feel blocked or switched off investigate these three one at time first.

You can spin clear your chakras internally by grounding and bringing energy in through your crown, while pulling energy up through your feet and making a circuit which merges the 2 energies and circulates it.

You can spin clear your chakras externally, by charging your hands up and then circling your hand in an anticlockwise circle above the pressure point, then when you feel it start to loosen up, move your hand in a clockwise position. Anitclockwise opens the chakra up and pulls the crap energy out, clockwise charges the chakra and smooths it out.

It wasn't really a desirable feeling. It felt like I was sitting on a baseball.

I found this which may be related.

(yeah.. It was like sitting on a baseball... while cycling, moved about a wee bit.)

http://www.virtualsy...d-power-of.html

The root chakra is physiologically related to the excretory, urinary, sexual, and reproductive organs. This spiritual energy center is at the root of the chakra system and is located slightly inside the perineum (midway between the scrotum and the anus). It is the inner aspect of that nerve complex which carries all kinds of sensations and is immediately connected with the testes. In the female body, the root chakra lies on the posterior side of the cervix.

There is said to be a vestigial gland found at the root chakra in both the male and female bodies. This is called Brahma Granthi or “the knot of Brahma.” It is an energetic knot of our resistance to change. It is said that as long as this knot remains intact, the energy located in this area is blocked. However, the moment the knot is opened through yogic practices, Shakti awakens allowing divine consciousness to be liberated from the root center.

edited to add quote because blue posted before me. (delete my post if it's not relivant)

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

Ok, how it feels does matter. This occurred after you opened your crown ? i would say the block was in your root and that is why it has felt like your crown hasn't been open in months. It was your root opening up.

I've found there is 3 major chakras that if they are blocked/congested can throw everything off to the extend that it can feel like you are disconnected from yourself. That being the throat, heart, root - if you feel blocked or switched off investigate these three one at time first.

You can spin clear your chakras internally by grounding and bringing energy in through your crown, while pulling energy up through your feet and making a circuit which merges the 2 energies and circulates it.

You can spin clear your chakras externally, by charging your hands up and then circling your hand in an anticlockwise circle above the pressure point, then when you feel it start to loosen up, move your hand in a clockwise position. Anitclockwise opens the chakra up and pulls the crap energy out, clockwise charges the chakra and smooths it out.

Yes, after I opened my crown... I got the impression that what happens in the crown(vortex feeling), was trying to happen in the root(upside-down), but couldn't. As I opened it up, the pressure started, and as I opened further, the pressure got stronger..

I'll try clearing them out. Thank you for the help.

How do you start opening chakras? I try meditating, focusing on the different ones but never feel anything. Is there a proper way to start? One thing I read said to start at the crown and go down, another says start at the root and go up, one says the only way to do it is candle gazing, another says only certain yoga positions...another visualization, another, another. None seem to agree. It is almost as bad as talking to a church about their bible. Only theirs is correct.

I am tired of looking for the right chakra meditations, I just want something simple and strait forward that works.

I've never meditated on any specific chakra. I've only just meditiated on self.. Cleared the mind, and things have slowly progressed from there. I kind of just contemplate on the essense of self & things have progressed from there.. I think I published my method earlier in this thread, but I guess method=whatever works.

Edited to add, have tried that blink procedure for AP btw.. Thanks for posting it.. but havn't gone all out with it yet..

Edited by Professor T

I always medidate but I can't Astral. Everytime I attempt I fall asleep.

To be honest I've been finding my intention or desire for OBE has been slipping a little lately. I find myself much more interested in just meditating on the essense of being, finding and getting to know these vibrations and energies that I never knew existed. Seeing and hearing things from a source that's just so alien to me..

• Like 1

To be honest I've been finding my intention or desire for OBE has been slipping a little lately. I find myself much more interested in just meditating on the essense of being, finding and getting to know these vibrations and energies that I never knew existed. Seeing and hearing things from a source that's just so alien to me..

This is a good attitude. I meditated for years before any OBEs. Honestly during that time I never even considered it a possibility.

• Like 1

Got the chakras all cleared out, now. Thank you bLu3... I used your internal method, this afternoon. Had troubles at first, but once I got the energy to rise from the bottom it worked like a charm... I feel like a brand new person.

• Like 1

Got the chakras all cleared out, now. Thank you bLu3... I used your internal method, this afternoon. Had troubles at first, but once I got the energy to rise from the bottom it worked like a charm... I feel like a brand new person.

She has that effect on people.... Me aswell even though I can't always understand her. ;)

• Like 3

This is a good attitude. I meditated for years before any OBEs. Honestly during that time I never even considered it a possibility.

That's reassuring.. thanks..

It's nice to know I'm moving in the right direction though..

Had a great meditation session last night.. thanks to some prickly lettus tea... lol.

That's reassuring.. thanks..

It's nice to know I'm moving in the right direction though..

Had a great meditation session last night.. thanks to some prickly lettus tea... lol.

No ca poppy?

No ca poppy?

Wong time of year here.

Got a question, related to all this "stuff"

I've noticed that there are many types of spritual people. I say that very loosely, and apologise if I leave anyone out, below.

I've noticed that there are people who identify with empathy.

There are people that identify with spirit guides.

There are people that identify with clairvoyance.

There are people that identify with AP.

There are people that identify with chakras.

There are people that identify with.... all of the above/or other

I'm just wondering if these all, "sooner or later", will mesh together. Or are there some people who are "made" or "destined" for certain facets of spirituality?

• Like 1

It's like race. There are many different kinds but we are all still humans.

or

Like relegion. Alot of differnet views and ideas ultimately equalling Faith in something.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked