Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

I know but I need some help.

We are here. You don't need as much help as you think you do. You have power of your own.

• Like 2

Id love to come into contact with my higher self. But havent had any luck. I would take being told that im not ready over nothing, which seems to be what ive been getting lately. But ill be patient. Im obviously not ready, and i acknowledge that i am not. If i was, id have projected already. Ive kind of put AP practice off to the side to fucus on meditation. In hope of learning what i have left to do/learn before im ready to project. BUT patients is key. Like seeker said you have to have a 'surrendering' state of mind.

That's a great thing to do (put AP off to side, and focus on other avenues)... when I did this, things got interesting, to say the least. I think that when we constantly focus on "X" outcome, we are actually deterring what we really seek.... I've heard many, many times on here from Seeker that we project our sponsoring emotions, etc. Which goes hand-in-hand with this. "I want to AP"... however AP is still a foreign concept to us and our ego . So the whole time we are saying "I want to AP", there's always that "I wonder if I can do it" (self-doubt). It's only whe you let yourself "be ok" with not APing, and just execute what you know, when the time comes, do you see real results/insights.

Edited to add to your earlier post: Dreams have been off the charts lately. I woke myself up last night sleep-talking and was talking more, that I don't remember, but my girlfriend said I was. Quite a change from the past few weeks with hardly being able to remember dreams, let alone waking up sleep-talking, and remembering 5 dreams in a night. It get's a little frustrating when those valleys come, but if there's anything I've learned from this whole process/path is don't give up, and stick in there. Every valley leads to a new, higher peak.

Edited by B Randomly
  • Like 2

Here's a new one to try.

In psychology, the inner child is referred to a lot. For this we will be talking about the inner child in a similar understanding, but where psychology stops with it and metaphysics continues, is into the premise of multi dimensional understanding of consciousness. Our inner child can sometimes hold our power seat, and hold the reins. I found out mine did and that was what was holding me back along with ego. The inner child works closely with the ego, sometimes merging as the same element. Different schools will argue this from dawn to dusk, but all i think is important is you find your inner child, and look at what position in you it holds. It will be honest with you. Perhaps the most honest part of you. It took around 2 or 3 deep sessions initially to make first contact, then view, and then clear everything. It was a very emotional journey and i actually physically felt a fragment push out of my energy body, to the side of my torso under the alt state i was in. And I did feel different in my person, ever since feeling that, much lighter and fresher.

Initially after doing this and working with my inner child, my next stage of development happened within a month or 2. I have experienced since, working with other peoples inner childs, and their ego's..sometimes when talking to a person, i am holding a connection between 4 or 5 aspects of them. The higher self always knows, and is always the highest form of the person to interact with, but not everyone in this era is connected to that, so it is not always relevant nor can the higher self be held accounted for if the person is acting like a dip**** in ego. The next one to go to then is the inner child, and finally the ego - I personally have a hard time with ego's as it gives the most crap out and is impossible to pacify or meet the needs of. But the inner child that is playing up is often neglected or just lost and it is amazing the understanding which can be achieved by just asking the inner child aspect to cooperate or simply telling the inner child that she/he does not need to control 'that' anymore. Have the inner child meet your higher self - the parent. Everything will change.

Most peoples innerchild is traumatised by today's society in some way, so is held in a state of fear or defence. That was the root of my defectiveness which up to that time was starting to impact me negatively. I have never felt inclined to mention the innerchild work before until now , which means it is right to do so now. In these kind of projection threads, incase you are on the slow coach :D, I channel/ meditate as i type and do my best to talk from my guides/higher self view specially for these threads. So i treat it like a reading and go with the flow departing what is thought needs to be said.

So inner child work, try it.

• Like 1

I know but I need some help.

Growing up, who was it that taught you to walk, talk, tie your shoes, whistle, etc? Before reading the small print, really think about this(and please, really think.... who taught you these things?). Was it your mom, dad, bro, sis, uncles, aunts, grandparents, etc?... or was it you? All those people did for you was give you the tools necessary for success. It was up to you to add 1+1 to equal 2, process the process, and apply yourself to make yourself capable.

Sorry for the lower font, I thought it'd help get my point across by making you think. So, based on what I said, does that help you put into perspective what others, here on UM, are trying to convey? No one on here, or anywhere else, can help you with anything. All they can do is give you the knowlege/tools for success. The rest is up to you... The help we have here, is already too much. Monks in tibet probably don't get as much as we get here!...

• Like 1

Id love to come into contact with my higher self. But havent had any luck. I would take being told that im not ready over nothing, which seems to be what ive been getting lately. But ill be patient. Im obviously not ready, and i acknowledge that i am not. If i was, id have projected already. Ive kind of put AP practice off to the side to fucus on meditation. In hope of learning what i have left to do/learn before im ready to project. BUT patients is key. Like seeker said you have to have a 'surrendering' state of mind.

That's exactly what I did..

I've been concentrating of dreams, dream recall, and self analysis..

Recently though, my interest has shifted to the question of dimentions and perception..

I think these have opened me up to new possiblities, but it's all along the same line or lesson..

If AP/OBE is like learning to drive, then going through these lessons first is a good thing.. Got my hands on the wheel, but havn't been given the nod yet, have learned to start and idle and rev.. net step will be bunny hopping along the driveway.. lol..

• Like 2

Edited to add to your earlier post: Dreams have been off the charts lately. I woke myself up last night sleep-talking and was talking more, that I don't remember, but my girlfriend said I was. Quite a change from the past few weeks with hardly being able to remember dreams, let alone waking up sleep-talking, and remembering 5 dreams in a night. It get's a little frustrating when those valleys come, but if there's anything I've learned from this whole process/path is don't give up, and stick in there. Every valley leads to a new, higher peak.

Last night was a terrible night for me again. This never happens. But once again i woke up 3 hrs before my alarm was supposed go off and was in and outta sleep the rest of the time. Dreams, for what little i remember were incredibly odd again.

• Like 1

Bah.. Barely anything last night..

Just some vague recollection about looking at some of Sarah_444's artwork?

I think I need to lay off listening to Binaurial beats.. that's twice now that BB's seem to have robbed me of recall.

• Like 1

So I finally started Lucid Dreaming and Astral Travelling again. I also may have had my first projection. Guess where it was!

I'm trying to collect all of my events on my blog here on UM, so I would love anybody's feedback, thoughts are criticisms there! :st

• Like 2

Same for me, with the dreams. I recall talking with someone, but I can't remember a lick of it.

Bah.. Barely anything last night..

Just some vague recollection about looking at some of Sarah_444's artwork?

I think I need to lay off listening to Binaurial beats.. that's twice now that BB's seem to have robbed me of recall.

I try not to use them often. I took seekers advice with that. Stick to drumming.

• Like 1

I try not to use them often. I took seekers advice with that. Stick to drumming.

Sounds like good advice..

I didn't listen to any yesterday, but still, last night, no recall at all, very deep sleep though..

Sounds like good advice..

I didn't listen to any yesterday, but still, last night, no recall at all, very deep sleep though..

Interesting..

I remember as a kid I'd zone out at times, and at night I'd fall into these deep dreams, they've felt so real to the touch, it was nice though since there was a lot stuff going on during that part of life that I wanted to escape from. I might give some of the suggestions that everyone here has posted a whirl, even it has any effect on my horrid sleep patterns.

• Like 1

Here's an odd one that I can't make any sense of. Hope someone can point me in the right direction with this.

Last night I was teetering about the hypoganic state and getting flash glimpses of this and that for near 15 minutes..

Then out of the blue I got a very clear Clairaudient voice that said "Turn the light off Professor T"

It wasn't my inner voice. This voice was telling me what to do in a matter-of-factly or advisory way.

She sounded female, Etheral...

I was in the dark, so there was no light on to turn off?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Btw if you want an angel to help you say " Dear archangel Michael please help me with (...) Tonight." Did this last night and got a very good lucid dream and for the first time i tried to jump and I was able to fly but only for a short time cause I switched dreams with another lucid I think it was on and off. And I teleported also in the dream. And I also said " clarity now" and I think that also made my lucid dream longer.

Oooohhkay.....

And just not long ago I had a weird energy-type experience.. Can't explain it, but my cat's also noticed something odd.. & out of nowhere "Sunny windless morning here" a strong wind picked up and died away just like that...

Edited: NM, figured out this.. Keep forgetting I'm a day ahead of the rest of the world.. it's the 13th here.

Edited by Professor T

What are you doing? Does it just happen?

I was just relaxing, sitting down..

This was something new for me, awake, not even meditating or even vaguely energy aware at the time till it hit..

Me thinks it's something to do with the chrystaline activation or something going on at a world level.. I thought it happened yesterday, but I guess because I'm a day ahead it might be today.. *shrugs* Was unusual, so I thought I'd post it to get some thoughts..

I see. Well im hoping Michael will give me another lucid dream tonight :) I said what I said up there and asked my friend to check with him and he good it. And got that lucid dream though I was hoping for a projection but I think he wants me to learn how to fully control them. He knows that I have a fear of the unknow also. And I asked him if he can help me with that to and I think he's doing thourgh lucid dreams. Or raziel cause I did ask for his help to.

Edited by kevink

Success!!!!!!!.....

I don't have time to blog it right now, but full projection in a pure upright meditation posture. No mixing it with sleep trances this time. After my workout I went for it. Tibetan meditation music in front of my mirrors at my school, and in about 10 minutes I was out.

I walked around myself a bit. Just like other projections no noticeable difference except my body was sitting upright in full posture. Awesome.

I floated out to watch the cars go by then felt it fading.

I am very excited!!!

• Like 1

Success!!!!!!!.....

I don't have time to blog it right now, but full projection in a pure upright meditation posture. No mixing it with sleep trances this time. After my workout I went for it. Tibetan meditation music in front of my mirrors at my school, and in about 10 minutes I was out.

I walked around myself a bit. Just like other projections no noticeable difference except my body was sitting upright in full posture. Awesome.

I floated out to watch the cars go by then felt it fading.

I am very excited!!!

Awsome..

Just wondering, you felt it fading towards the end. Do you think posture made it less sustainible?

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked