Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

If you are seeing your astral/energy arms and your room, then you are perceiving through your third eye and hence you are projected. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

And it's normal to see things slightly differently, ie items misplaced or added. It's all dependent on what layer/dimension your perceiving from. I have seen whole floors added onto buildings that aren't there in the physical layer, or seen the past/future of what occupies a space. Even if a structure is built then ripped down, it can be possible to still perceive the energy of the old structure.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

Remote Viewing, Quantum jumping and bi-location

I've seen remote viewing being brought up a few times lately - remote viewing is a form of projection that can be done without a sp/lucid/sleep state. If you are clairvoyant (visual third eye seer) then using this form of projection takes far less energy and far less effort than a full obe. You might have better results with it than trying to induce a full obe each time. Put it this way, activating your third eye is the skill behind everything to with perceiving from your non physical self. It's your third eye that many of you want to be working on by learning to meditate. I understand that the SP route is seen as the favoured route because it requires simply managing to manipulate an alt state, but it's not the only route and if other skills are popping up as result of this then it makes sense to integrate them.

I have noticed that a very few of you are having blatant remote viewing/clairvoyance experiences in your attempts to astral project, aka seeing your energy/astral body, or entities / spirits around you. I just wanted to put this out for those people that have activated their third eye (you wouldn't be seeing these things if you hadn't) is a bigger deal imo than astral projecting. I say that because i believe that everyone projects every night when they go to sleep, it's just down to recall level which most people are crap at. But for those who are activating there third eye and themselves as a result of all this, those people should be putting their efforts into practising remote viewing and clairvoyance work (mediumship) -- A couple of people from this thread have already gone off on that direction now. The astral projecting and astral experiences will start to synch with what you are doing in other spheres, ie the more you use and practise your third eye connection (meditations) or if you are a feeler (empath or clairsentient) meditation can be used to learn how to use energy or heal - the list goes on, the more you practise productively with your senses and develop, the more your astral projecting will take a purpose and reason for you going out there.

With remote viewing, you can bring projecting under your own control and not be reliant on a SP state. Once you are perceiving with the third eye then remote viewing is the process of your consciousness awareness being projected/expanded.

It is still a form of projection because the astral level is just a dimension up from the physical, so any form of projection is technically on the astral levels, or 4d, 5d, 6d and up. Your 'bodies' are always residing on each level - see the diagram below - what is shifting is your consciousness awareness and that is what projection is, be it by remote viewing or obe. It's a shift to another dimensional plane / bandwidth that your touching.

subtlebodies3-1.jpg

subtlebodies2.jpg

subtlebodies1.jpg

Some of you may be hearing about the term 'quantum leaping' or 'bilocation', as its becoming more widespread - and since there is a lot going on about how to define xyz, it seems an appropriate time to bring it up. Quantum leaping imo is just an advanced form of astral projecting, but done under complete control and with more skill - there is initially a lot of rubbish being put on the net about it, most of the search results are from people trying to sell guides which are nothing more than just astral projection/lucid dreaming guides. However quantum leaping i suspect might evolve to become a term that describes a more advanced version of astral projecting - quantum leaping as the name suggests is about going beyond the concept of travelling between point A and B - it is more about being able to project instantly and move between points more concisely. Massive amounts of distance can be handled this way and time lines as well.

This involves being able to project between 'bandwidths' (consciousness streams, each dimension has a consciousness stream/flow and so do you, for example your 3d self, your 4d self and your higher self which is your 5d self) and to use portals, gateways, wormholes and stargates. Quantum leaping can also involve the physical to physical level too in the way remote viewing is conducted. But note that quantum leaping is more skill orientated, it comes from your experience and knowledge and that of your higherself, it's the next natural progression and understanding if you are on the path of development.

Bilocation imo is a weird one - it is physical to physical level projection and my experience of it is something i would rather not talk about here, not because it is bad or anything but am happy to discuss bilocation in itself :tu: I believe there are two things that can possibly explain doppleganger's, and that is bilocation and timeline slips/ distortions. In both cases it involves a sort of ghosting along or being in two places at the same time.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 2

Remote Viewing, Quantum jumping and bi-location

I've seen remote viewing being brought up a few times lately - remote viewing is a form of projection that can be done without a sp/lucid/sleep state. If you are clairvoyant (visual third eye seer) then using this form of projection takes far less energy and far less effort than a full obe. You might have better results with it than trying to induce a full obe each time. Put it this way, activating your third eye is the skill behind everything to with perceiving from your non physical self. It's your third eye that many of you want to be working on by learning to meditate. I understand that the SP route is seen as the favoured route because it requires simply managing to manipulate an alt state, but it's not the only route and if other skills are popping up as result of this then it makes sense to integrate them.

I have noticed that a very few of you are having blatant remote viewing/clairvoyance experiences in your attempts to astral project, aka seeing your energy/astral body, or entities / spirits around you. I just wanted to put this out for those people that have activated their third eye (you wouldn't be seeing these things if you hadn't) is a bigger deal imo than astral projecting. I say that because i believe that everyone projects every night when they go to sleep, it's just down to recall level which most people are crap at. But for those who are activating there third eye and themselves as a result of all this, those people should be putting their efforts into practising remote viewing and clairvoyance work (mediumship) -- A couple of people from this thread have already gone off on that direction now. The astral projecting and astral experiences will start to synch with what you are doing in other spheres, ie the more you use and practise your third eye connection (meditations) or if you are a feeler (empath or clairsentient) meditation can be used to learn how to use energy or heal - the list goes on, the more you practise productively with your senses and develop, the more your astral projecting will take a purpose and reason for you going out there.

With remote viewing, you can bring projecting under your own control and not be reliant on a SP state. Once you are perceiving with the third eye then remote viewing is the process of your consciousness awareness being projected/expanded.

It is still a form of projection because the astral level is just a dimension up from the physical, so any form of projection is technically on the astral levels, or 4d, 5d, 6d and up. Your 'bodies' are always residing on each level - see the diagram below - what is shifting is your consciousness awareness and that is what projection is, be it by remote viewing or obe. It's a shift to another dimensional plane / bandwidth that your touching.

subtlebodies3-1.jpg

subtlebodies2.jpg

subtlebodies1.jpg

Some of you may be hearing about the term 'quantum leaping' or 'bilocation', as its becoming more widespread - and since there is a lot going on about how to define xyz, it seems an appropriate time to bring it up. Quantum leaping imo is just an advanced form of astral projecting, but done under complete control and with more skill - there is initially a lot of rubbish being put on the net about it, most of the search results are from people trying to sell guides which are nothing more than just astral projection/lucid dreaming guides. However quantum leaping i suspect might evolve to become a term that describes a more advanced version of astral projecting - quantum leaping as the name suggests is about going beyond the concept of travelling between point A and B - it is more about being able to project instantly and move between points more concisely. Massive amounts of distance can be handled this way and time lines as well.

This involves being able to project between 'bandwidths' (consciousness streams, each dimension has a consciousness stream/flow and so do you, for example your 3d self, your 4d self and your higher self which is your 5d self) and to use portals, gateways, wormholes and stargates. Quantum leaping can also involve the physical to physical level too in the way remote viewing is conducted. But note that quantum leaping is more skill orientated, it comes from your experience and knowledge and that of your higherself, it's the next natural progression and understanding if you are on the path of development.

Bilocation imo is a weird one - it is physical to physical level projection and my experience of it is something i would rather not talk about here, not because it is bad or anything but am happy to discuss bilocation in itself :tu: I believe there are two things that can possibly explain doppleganger's, and that is bilocation and timeline slips/ distortions. In both cases it involves a sort of ghosting along or being in two places at the same time.

Good Read. I have found that while i was practing Astral Projection i have discovered what you would call my Third Eye i guess. However i am determined to have a full conscious Out of Body experience because when i was younger i had a couple strange incidents where i went to bed then i woke up hovering over my bed. And even though that didn't happen a lot i have encountered what you would the "Vibration Stage of Astral Projection", more times than i can count. I have even brought it on a couple of times when i am practing Astral Projection. Now i have been trying to master keeping my mind awake while my body is asleep. I have gotten pretty good at that. Now its only a trial to bring on the vibrations. And one of the methods i have been using is silencing every thought in my head and just listen to the static that occurs.

Also i have recently came up with definitions for Energy and Astral Arms.

Energy Arms: Is when you know you are in the vibration stage, and when you try to mental project your arms you feel like your moving your real arms but you aren't. This is also known as Phantom Limb Sensation.

Astral Arms: Is when you see your "Real Arms" in a dream like state

Edited by stevemagegod

Be careful about making definitions for yourself, they will likely change as your experience grows. But don't get caught up in trying to define and analyse everything you experience as you experience it. This part of your mind needs to take a back seat or it will begin to create blocks and issues later on. It's the ego questioning and controlling part of your mind that you want to silence and at this point you want to be shifting into neutral observer mode and acknowledging what your perceive, nothing more.

My experience says differently on the arms, so I have to disagree with your definitions. A person doesn't have to be in the 'vibrational state' or a dream state to see/project them. Your thinking on them is limited because that is all you know at this stage. But I have experience to know this as an energy worker and as someone who sees, senses and feels energies day in day out in my woken state. Every being has a energy body/field/aura and astral representation, and it is possible to view these elements with your third eye perception or when you remote view/ project.

I recently tried meditation, I think I got somewhere.

My mind was in a state where I really couldn't think straight, like I literally could not hold onto a thought or focus on anything.

My eyes were also fluttering about rapidly, which I have been recently getting for some reason on some occasions.

So I focused on the fluttering of my eyes and my breathing, wiped away any thoughts by going back to the breathing.

Eventually I started to feel a sort of tingling, then vibrations, then a while after I sort of felt... weird.

Anyway, I soon broke out of that and ended getting up a bit later since I couldn't sleep.

Has this anything to do with meditation or astral projection in any way?

If you are seeing your astral/energy arms and your room, then you are perceiving through your third eye and hence you are projected. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

And it's normal to see things slightly differently, ie items misplaced or added. It's all dependent on what layer/dimension your perceiving from. I have seen whole floors added onto buildings that aren't there in the physical layer, or seen the past/future of what occupies a space. Even if a structure is built then ripped down, it can be possible to still perceive the energy of the old structure.

That makes sense then from what i was seeing because in the picture frame i don't know who was in it, but i was just wondering to myself why a random picture frame was on my desk next to my bed when i know that it/there is one on my Book case which is very close to my bed.

Edited by stevemagegod

Guys last night i saw those entities again. Only this time i i didn't see just there legs. I saw them in full detail. There were 3 entities there and they were all standing around some device, i noticed one of them was looking up were i was shaking his/her head like they knew i was observing them and they were disappointed or something.

What did they look like?

I've had similar experiences, none of them have been negative.. I find them more facinating than anything else..

What did they look like?

I've had similar experiences, none of them have been negative.. I find them more facinating than anything else..

I actually don't remember what they look like 100%. But i wanna say they were wearing white type lab coats, and one of them was taking notes on a clipboard or something.

I had a similar experience a while ago. White seemed to be the main colour of them, skin & all. The head was lumpy, the eyes and Mouth much larger than human, but the basic shape was human..

Oh, no prof. You were somewhere inbetwewn for sure. Usually in normal dreams you would not feel vibrations. Vibrations only happen in the margins based on my own experiences of course.

I can verify that as that is what i look for as a validating experience to determine if it was a just a weird Dream or a AP. Sometimes the level of vibrations may differ in intensity but if i don't remember any of the reported symptoms occurring of an obe than i will conclude it a Dream, and or Lucid Dream.

Edited by stevemagegod

Guys i think i have had the most vivid Remote Viewing/Third Eye experience last night that i have ever had. I am not sure if it was AP because i don't remember if there were any Vibrations that occurred. However i was focusing on the Neural Discharges that my eyes were producing before i lost conscious and went to sleep and i could see what appeared to be a Bridge, surrounded with Water and land in color. I remember hearing the name Tonawanda in my dream/Vision what ever you want to call it. I have no idea why i would be Remote Viewing Tonawanda since i haven't been there in so long.

Also later that night i believe i was talking to someone in a dream that i had. They were saying stuff like hows the family doing etc., And i am going to reveal myself to you when you awake. I then remember waking up and It sounded like something sat on the bed right next to where i was laying and i could actually feel the covers and bed move like if you were to sit on the bed. It was around 4:15 in the morning. Which i believe is also when the Witching Hour occurs.

Edited by stevemagegod

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys suggest using binural beats? I've been using them, it only worked once when I got to the vibration stage. Haven't gotten back to the vibration stage since.

Also, do you guys suggest balancing your chakras or any specific ways of meditation. Where should I look to find a proper guide on how to meditate correctly?

I will start off. I will post my tutorial here. It's helped a few people. Then I will post links to some excellent material. Then latter I will post a string of FAQs and their answers. Hopefully early in this thread we can cover most of the basics.

My tutorial. ( please remember that every one is different if you have trouble I will be around to help you trouble shoot)

Shamanic Journy / Astrial Projection

Spirit travel has been used for all of human history by shaman, monks, mystics, martial artists, saints, prophets, and spiritual seekers since the beginning of mankind. Most prophacies, encounters with spirits, angles, and higher beings occure in this altered state of conciousness and reality.

Below is a basic guide to acheive spirit travel. These methods are designed to by pass hours of meditation and spiritual ritual so that you can follow a dayly practice and fit it into your schedule. 

Personal Conditioning

There are some basic things you can add to your lifestyle that will make your more sucessful in your spirit

Travel endevours.

•Extention to others

•Body awareness

•Meditation & Prayer

• Thanks giving

• Control and Elimination of fear

• Physical fittness

• Extention to plants, animals, and the earth

Things you will need

• Journal

• Comfortable quiet place to recline and meditate. 

•Some form of music player if you are going to use auditory aids.

Conditioning the mind

A relaxed, non-anxiouse, calm state of mind is important for spirit travel. Dayly problems and short term memory need to be erased and stored in long term memory so that your mental capacity for new information is clear. This is most naturally done while you sleep. A huge part of your success with spirit travel will depend on if you can get presleep. This is the part of the process that is most often skipped because people mistakenly beleive that projection is a form of sleeping. It's not. It's an altered state that is most easily obtained if your mind is rested. If you just try when you go to bed without presleep you will probably just fall asleep.

Presleep methods

• Late Nap Method

Take a Late nap from about 5pm to about 8. Then make your projection attempt at about 11 or 12.

• 3am method

Go to bed nomally. Wake up at 3am or 4am ( set your alarm). Read something or do something relaxing. Don't read a good book. Something like a magazine. Do this for about half an hour or until you feel grogy. 

Auditory aids

-Some people like to use these. I have had success using them, but honestly headphones are a distracting for me. I do still however listen to them during presleep. Experimentation is best to discover what works for you.

• Shamanic Drumming-- I use these ocasionslly

•Binural beats-- (basically a high tech form of drumming) these work for some people, and sceintific research has shown that they syncronize the hemispheres of the brain. ( I find them a bit souless snd unnatural, but others don't)

•Tibetan meditation music-- I absolutely love to listen during presleep.

•Native American spirit flute--- another that I love to listen to during presleep or meditation in general.

Vibration Induction/meditation

There are many different meditations for this. This is what works best for me.

•Before you start designate a specific place across your room that you will walk to latter. You also should not have a full stomach or a full bladder, nor should you be hungry or thirsty.

• Lay back on your back. There should be a slight recline. You should be warm and comfortable . Put your hands at your side and relax fully.

•Take a few deep breaths and ask the spirits to help you in your efforts.

•Close your eyes and notice the blackness behind your eyes. Look off into the blackness as if it were three dimentional space. Look slightly up.

•You should be able to see nural discharges. ( blueish purple swirling lights) everyone has them. Watch these with solitary focus.

•If any errant thoughts or scenerios start running through your head gently wipe them away and stay with an empty mind.

•If any pictures come into your field of vision, focus intently on them.

•Hold on to your hat!! With practice and a little luck at first, what happens next might blow you away. Your body is going to start vibrating. It feels like a mild electric shock running through your body. It's not painful, but at first it can startle you. You will also begin to hear a massivly Loud noise. It will sound like a jet engine or a water fall. It could have a buzzing quality to it or a wooshing helicopter like sound. These are your exit signs.

•When you have these sensations, it's time to exit..... But not before. Vibrations MUST be there.

•Exit. The two most easy exits are to simply get up as fast as you can or to roll hard to roll off your bed. Upon feeling the vibrations, simply get up or roll out. As if you were doing it physically. Don't worry your physical body should be paralyzed by natural processes. But your spirit body is not. As soon as you get up or roll out. Imeadiatly walk to your designated spot and turn around to see yourself.

Three are also a many other exit techniques give this link a look.

http://shopofenlightenment.com/forum/66astralprojectiontechniques.pdf

When you manage to make your first exit it will probably shock you. This will make your first journey not very long. As you continue to practice you will be able to stay longer and longer. In time you will learn to walk through walls, fly, develop spirit tools, travel Interdimentionally, even speek with spirits.

Remember that every person is a little different. Some people are naturals and it comes very easy. Others may take years of training before their first OBE. Don't be discouraged and allow yourself a regular practice. Also remember that once out learning to operate in spirit is like learning to walk all over again. There are stumbles and dry spells, but every journy you get a little better even if it seems like a set back.

Also remember that the spirit world will mirror what's in your mind. Wipe away any fear, anxiety, or stress before traveling.

Good Luck and keep us posted on your results. I'm happy to answer any of your questions.

The seeker's prayer

"Divine wind of the great mystery guide me to overcome the illusions of humanity. Fill me with the ability to give up selfishness and persue the good of all in my presence. Remind me to thankful and mindful of all things, and to respect a charish all moments of existance. Allow me humility and pride in wonderful abundance and allow me to experience the world as though I have the eyes of a young child."

• 2 weeks later...

Guys check out this video. I highly recommend it.
  • Like 1

cool vid.. I watched the whole series about 6 months ago & learned a lot.

I had a curious meditation session last night...

I was sitting up doing the usual/clearing the mind, emptying thoughts.. basically going through the motion of inducing/inviting vibrations for an attempt to AP (Which I haven't done for quite some time). I dropped through 2 or maybe three levels of consciousness, Alpha, Beta, Theta... When the Vibrations came I tried the roll-out exit, and failed...

Anyway... About 10 minutes later I was trying again, not to Ap but to open the 3rd eye and take a peek.. I was laying on my back this time. I became conscious of several energetic events about me. The first being energy exiting/floating away from me.. the 2nd was a small pin prick of light that I was able to control and move about as if it was a sand-fly.. ( kind of felt that it was an extension of me) I moved it in and around me, then got the thought to engage it with my third eye.. It entered my head and when it connected I was almost overwhelmed with vibrations (Which has never happened after a failed AP Exit before)..

It was pretty intense... But the odd thing that followed was mass of moving & changing Geometric images that stayed before me for hours.. I lay there and watched it for ages, not feeling the urge to move unless the images left.. I even fell asleep like that two or three times but upon waking it was still there before me. After about 2 hours I got tired and rolled onto my side. The Geometry stayed for a while, but departed.

Was pretty cool.. Thought I'd share.. The Geometry was like triangles and Squares within a rotating mandala.

• Like 1

I had a curious meditation session last night...

I was sitting up doing the usual/clearing the mind, emptying thoughts.. basically going through the motion of inducing/inviting vibrations for an attempt to AP (Which I haven't done for quite some time). I dropped through 2 or maybe three levels of consciousness, Alpha, Beta, Theta... When the Vibrations came I tried the roll-out exit, and failed...

Anyway... About 10 minutes later I was trying again, not to Ap but to open the 3rd eye and take a peek.. I was laying on my back this time. I became conscious of several energetic events about me. The first being energy exiting/floating away from me.. the 2nd was a small pin prick of light that I was able to control and move about as if it was a sand-fly.. ( kind of felt that it was an extension of me) I moved it in and around me, then got the thought to engage it with my third eye.. It entered my head and when it connected I was almost overwhelmed with vibrations (Which has never happened after a failed AP Exit before)..

It was pretty intense... But the odd thing that followed was mass of moving & changing Geometric images that stayed before me for hours.. I lay there and watched it for ages, not feeling the urge to move unless the images left.. I even fell asleep like that two or three times but upon waking it was still there before me. After about 2 hours I got tired and rolled onto my side. The Geometry stayed for a while, but departed.

Was pretty cool.. Thought I'd share.. The Geometry was like triangles and Squares within a rotating mandala.

You are experiencing phosphenes. Very cool. Prelude to many of incredible journeys.

https://www.google.com/search?q=phosphenes&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#itp=open0

• Like 1

Well that's interesting.. Have had Phosphrenes before, usually brief & after waking from a very deep sleep. now I know what to call em.. But this raises a bit of confusion because now after reading up on Phosphrenes & comparing to Hypnagogia, I'm at a loss to determine where one starts and the other continues, or if there is a connection at all..

Hypnagogia, from my experiences are the swirling masses or clouds one sees when entering 2nd or 3rd layers of consciousness, Beta, Theta.. They start off as formless and un-interesting clouds but eventually I can see images, faces, places, all sorts really within them. It's usually at that point I try to connect or engage with one or a few of them by flying into them, or zooming my attention into them.. Sometimes there's a connection or grainy image, but more often there's a flashing or fading and I loose it (Especially if the image was clear/powerful)..

The Phospherene looked something like the below, only it was almost entirely made out of triangles..

Phospherenes can also be created by applying pressure with your fingers against your eyes (not recommended). Also, there was no physical stimuli to my physical eyes, the imagery was non physical.

23prpx.jpg

I guess my confusion comes out of the fact that there's a huge difference between Hypnagogic Images & Phospherenes from my perspective. The two don't seem to be related at all. But what I've seen written so far indicates this isn't the case..

Any thoughts or Comparisons out there? Am just wondering now if my experiences with Hypnagogic Images & Phospherenes are the same as others..?

• Like 2

1. The pin point that you can move about is your 'third eye' - the third eye when activated projects out like a laser and this one way that some people happen to perceive it. Now, this is more multidimensional because you can use that pin point to pierce dimensions or physical distance aka projection - and place it to where you intend to 'project' --- so learning to control this and holding it in spots long enough to stabilise it is the way you want to go.

2. The geometry you describe is called sacred geometry, if you research that you will certainly find shapes that are similar to what you are seeing. As for understanding this in projection terms, this is the 6d level of perceiving. If you are seeing sacred geo then you are projecting/perceiving on the 6d. Sacred geometry is like a universal language and blueprint of everything there is.

• Like 4

And also to add, right now there is a universal energy shift going on, i can verify through what i have experienced and my body/ mind the past 36 hrs or more - I've been feeling more of a healing effort going on than destructive but very much earth/human related....and so right now should be interesting times for any one plugged in or trying to connect to themselves- just hoping something big doesn't materialise in nature in the coming days, but if it does will be huge like a earth quake.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 2

Well that's interesting.. Have had Phosphrenes before, usually brief & after waking from a very deep sleep. now I know what to call em.. But this raises a bit of confusion because now after reading up on Phosphrenes & comparing to Hypnagogia, I'm at a loss to determine where one starts and the other continues, or if there is a connection at all..

Hypnagogia, from my experiences are the swirling masses or clouds one sees when entering 2nd or 3rd layers of consciousness, Beta, Theta.. They start off as formless and un-interesting clouds but eventually I can see images, faces, places, all sorts really within them. It's usually at that point I try to connect or engage with one or a few of them by flying into them, or zooming my attention into them.. Sometimes there's a connection or grainy image, but more often there's a flashing or fading and I loose it (Especially if the image was clear/powerful)..

The Phospherene looked something like the below, only it was almost entirely made out of triangles..

Phospherenes can also be created by applying pressure with your fingers against your eyes (not recommended). Also, there was no physical stimuli to my physical eyes, the imagery was non physical.

23prpx.jpg

I guess my confusion comes out of the fact that there's a huge difference between Hypnagogic Images & Phospherenes from my perspective. The two don't seem to be related at all. But what I've seen written so far indicates this isn't the case..

Any thoughts or Comparisons out there? Am just wondering now if my experiences with Hypnagogic Images & Phospherenes are the same as others..?

You are just running into labeling issues. Geometric 'phosphenes' have been seen by many like us for many thousands of years. Its even thought to be the inspiration for some cave paintings. Anything in the deep spaces that is outside of normal perception is going to be labeled and categorized in an effort to explain it away. I have never seen the geometric images with any kind of pressure to the eye. In truth were are talking about fractal geometry here. Blu33 already touched on it. Even the structure of the universe follows fractal geometry with some ambiguity on the highest scales ( probably because we become limited in our ability to observe). Spend some time exploring Mandelbrot fractals. See if you see anything familiar. I have seen these things in epic peportions. I can't quit explain it but they have encompassed me before.

It makes sense. Fractal geometry is about likeness and the breeding of infinite variations of like figures based on a set of rules to change the image. One shape one set of rules to change that shape and an entire universe then explodes out from it. Truely the finger print of the great spirit. Then when we get our minds in the right place are capable of experiencing it and actually seeing it and expanding with it. It's beautiful actually.

( when I was looking for the right video to post, my kids come climbing over me just to get a look. Children are fascinated with fractals. It's amazing)

This one is cool

• Like 3

Thanks guys... I suspected it were something like sacred Geometry, am familiar with some forms of it..

6-d perception... Cool.... :w00t: I saw once a while ago some geometry which morphed into a scene of a world that was covered with giant apple trees..

There's a lot of disinformation out there regarding this.. Thanks for the clarity..

Thanks guys... I suspected it were something like sacred Geometry, am familiar with some forms of it..

6-d perception... Cool.... :w00t: I saw once a while ago some geometry which morphed into a scene of a world that was covered with giant apple trees..

There's a lot of disinformation out there regarding this.. Thanks for the clarity..

Apples symbolize knowledge. A world of intense knowledge and information :D

:lol: I should have taken a bite. Instant cure for embarrassing blond moments & my incessant ability to loose things..

I totally missed the apple/knowledge symbolism.. Thanks.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked