Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Thanks for the advice, I do have another question though, I just read today onlne that it is related with anxiety disorders. Im currently working on mine since I have anxiety..

Is it different for people that suffer anxiety?

Will I stop getting SP while I get over my anxiety?

Let me point out that I am not qualified to give advice on anxiety disorders but I can at least share my thoughts with you. Please don't mistaken this for medical advice.

First off, it makes sense that SP and anxiety are related. An overactive mind would be favorable for increasing the likeness of the mind awake body asleep state (i.e. sleep paralysis). So I would guess that fixing anxiety will fix SP. And with my experience with OBEs I will say that anxiety will probably not help.

Now just some thoughts on anxiety I came across from a talk given by a psychologist. First consider a spectrum of negative emotion. On one end you have anger, on the other you have anxiety. (Fight or flight essentially) If you think of any negative emotion, it will fall somewhere on this spectrum. The questions we need to ask are what causes these emotions and how to get rid of them. Anger is caused from not having your needs/wants met. Anxiety is caused from fear. The first step to eliminate negative emotion is throw out the things we cannot control. We cannot control the weather, or traffic, or people, so stop worrying about these things. Once you manage to do this, you need to focus on what we can control -- ourselves and emotions. To get rid of anger we simply need to meet our needs. Figure out what your needs are within your control and meet those needs. If it's not within your control then don't worry. For instance, angry about your job? Quit and find something better. Angry that the weather is bad? Forget about it, it's not within your control. To get rid of anxiety we must be courageous. Figure out what fears and worries are realistic and within our control and start facing them. If I had anxiety I would start small and slowly teach myself that my fears are not things to be feared. I would personally treat it as an experiment and keep a journal for self reflection and to make progress.

I hope this has been helpful to some extent. Best of luck.

Edited by all16universes

Thank you again, thats what I was looking for, I think I have an overactive mind, though the point would be to change those thoughts from negative (anxiety) to positive, but making this shift wouldn necessarily mean making my mind less active. (My intention isnt to numb mi mind down)

Hopefuly I wont lose this

Thank you and I will post if I get any results in my next attempt to AP.

Edit: Youve been great help 16universes! Blessings

Edited by Palmy-Ra

The sensations we feel depend on each individual. Vibrations, paralysis, and noises in your ears are the most common, but they are not necessary to have an OBE. I take it you haven't quite had one yet but working towards it? Can you fill me in on some details about your attempts and successes? I can give you some suggestions and tips to help you out.

Try reading starting at somewhere around page 50-62 on this topic. Those are some of my most recent experiences. The reason i ask is because every now and then i will get this "Sinking" feeling when i am in my bed and i do't know if it is related or not. For example i will be in a real deep trance like state just staring at the trees out my window and it will feel like i am falling when in reality it is just all in my head. It happens more when i am sick in bed.

These sensations are unmistakable. If you question it, you probably haven't had them.

O believe me i have felt the sensations described. Especially the Vibrations part. When i was younger i mistook them as Nightmares. When i got a little older i would get these really powerful "Electric" type shocks starting at my head and it would travel all the way down to my spine. (And another weird side effect of that is sometimes my right leg would fall a sleep). I did some research on the internet during my free school hours about these Electric type shocks and i came across OBE's. Which was describing most of the sensations that i was feeling.

Recently i was actually able to control the intensity of the vibrations by keeping my mind 100% aware of my surroundings and having my Body a sleep. The Vibrations were so intense that my Bed was shaking along side of me. During that Heightened State i made sure to keep my arms and legs completely still and only move my "Astral Arms" during the Vibrations. I had much success and it felt so real that i had to open my eyes to make sure i wasn't moving my real arms, and sure enough i wasn't. During that state i truly felt that this was the secret to mind over matter in other words telekinesis. Unfortunately there was no objects near me that i could "pick up" to test my theory. The only thing that stopped me from exiting was some random thought entered my head which made me not go full OBE. That thought was What if i don't come back to my Body? I truly felt that was a last ditch effort by my subconscious mind to prevent me from projecting as my Mind was not fully a sleep. I am not going to lie i was p***ed at myself for b****ing out like that when i was so close to having a full conscious Out of Body Experience, and not in a Dream like state . :td:

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 1

I have a question, I need to ask you guys for a tip:

Lately I have been having lots of episodes of sleep paralysis, I had like 3 just this morning. I have been kind of scared still because when they happened I could hardly breathe, This times it happened so much that I began to get control of my breathing, but I stil got distracted by other things like my body posture, and I would wiggle my finger or toe just to begin to wake up. What would be the best "technique" or thoughts or awareness I should start developing? I figured since it has been happenning so often I should seriously start pursuing these oportunities

There is some really good advice here. I'll sugest switching your attitude. When I first overcame an sp event was because I relaxed and said to myself ....ok let's see where this takes me. The vibrations and waterfall noises flared to life with power I have not experienced since but I still maintained my observers attitude. I slipped into a powerful dream. But it changed everything. Soon I was haveing OBEs, but my first OBEs were much Much more dramatic.

The main problem for me is fear, it just makes me feel uneasy not being able to move anything, and sometimes not being able to breathe.

Now that you mention it seeker, I heard something too. I tried to AP once during a sp and I wasnt successful but I started hearing something that sounded like a choir as I was trying to leave my body

The main problem for me is fear, it just makes me feel uneasy not being able to move anything, and sometimes not being able to breathe.

Now that you mention it seeker, I heard something too. I tried to AP once during a sp and I wasnt successful but I started hearing something that sounded like a choir as I was trying to leave my body

I understand.it takes a while to control and you are never fully over it. There is something more. And chills are running up my spine because I just had an event and popped on my I phone... And I think it was ment for you. I know sounds kooky.... But sometimes these things happen to me.

Please under stand that I am not makeing this up. This was ment for you I'm certain. Probably a mechanation of guiding spirits.

It's. Been a while since I had sleep paralysis but it just occurred. I literally fell asleep not long after my last post. I became concious. I was paralyzed. I laid there for a few moments deciding what I wanted to do. I have been shooting shotguns, ARs, and high powered rifles all day in training with an expert, so though my thoughts were not inthe right place for journies and altered state work. I was dreaming about it just before. Besides I don't like to do anymore unless I initiate the altered state on purpose.

Anyway haveing decided that my day had been to 'violent' I started to put myself back to sleep. Then my wife moved next to me and it caught me off guard and put me in an inbetween place and I couldn't break the paralysis. I wasn't to concerned ( but I did forget my eye trick). I called out to her. And asked her to shake me. She asks why, I say because im pralyzed so please wake me up . She leans up and kinda shakes me. Not working ...semi vibrations are kicking in. Something I normally have very good control over. Hmmmmmmm I mumble "harder" WTF I said harder! She does a half ass job of it. No I say really really hard. She grabs me by my shoulders and half rolls me over. Still altered... Strange I'm thinking. Then it happens. Unreasonable fear. I know better. Not a couple hours ago I was telling you how to overcome it. I felt it start up. I throw up my defenses (a wall of sorts, it's hard to explaine... It's an altered state tool that I use occasionally) and it's blocked at my feet. I then start grunting trying to push it down. It got stuck at my wall, but unreasonable panic is starting to happen but it's strange I am panicking beciase I'm disappointed in myself for not being able to deal with this as simple as I usually do. The fear and panic is latching on to anything it can. It's smart... It knows me because it is me. Finally I'm just so frustrated I explode everything I have into it all my will. Then I here her. Not my wife, but a spirit guide I am very familure with. She is always at my ear in times like this comforting me helping me to learn. It wasnt my wife shaking me at my requests either it was her. She is repeating " not your fault.... Not your fault.... Not your fault" .

Then I'm 100% I look over at my wife sound asleep with baby between us. I laid there for a second a little p***ed at myself. This happened moments ago. I turn on my I phone to see where I want to report this to others and boom here is our conversation.

You see the fear is not our faults. I have tons research on the matter and have reviewed many many sleep studies. Scientists understand now that the brain trains itself while we sleep. Normal dreams are practice for various parts of life. REM dreams are highly negative. REM sleep is where we are practicing for The dangers in life. Primitive fears of preditors and other obstacles. We practice our fight or flight responses during these stages. Unfortunately during a certain phase of REM if we are awake and in REM. your brain is going to release fear nural transmitters no matter what. That's what it does everynight as an excercise. It's just unlucky or you happen to be alert when it happens. Even Somone very seasoned like myself is not immune....Obviously.

I have ownership of my fearful anima so the fear latched onto my fear that I don't have as much control is may think I have. Indeed I don't. If it would have been a creature or whatever I would have had control over it.

So this bit of knowledge is going to help you the next time it happens. Stay calm and don't think about anything. This was my mistake tonight.

But a spirit guide was giving us both a lesson. It's not our faults. We evolved from rodents living under ground hidding from dinosaurs. We wouldn't be here without our anima. In a way the fear should be welcomed. You cannot fight fear because fighting is a fearful act.... you simply must let it go. I have always known this but forgot this time.

I hope you understood all that. But every bit I think was ment for you .

• Like 3

Im grateful for this post Seeker, I understand.

Thank you. Blessings to you

These noises are discussed all throughout this thread. Read it if you havent yet :) best source of AP info youll find anywhere.

• Like 1

Try reading starting at somewhere around page 50-62 on this topic. Those are some of my most recent experiences. The reason i ask is because every now and then i will get this "Sinking" feeling when i am in my bed and i do't know if it is related or not. For example i will be in a real deep trance like state just staring at the trees out my window and it will feel like i am falling when in reality it is just all in my head. It happens more when i am sick in bed.

O believe me i have felt the sensations described. Especially the Vibrations part. When i was younger i mistook them as Nightmares. When i got a little older i would get these really powerful "Electric" type shocks starting at my head and it would spine. (And another weird side effect of that is sometimes my right leg would fall a sleep). I did some research on the internet during my free school hours about these Electric type shocks and i came across OBE's. Which was describing most of the sensations that i was feeling.

Recently i was actually able to control the intensity of the vibrations by keeping my mind 100% aware of my surroundings and having my Body a sleep. The Vibrations were so intense that my Bed was shaking along side of me. During that Heightened State i made sure to keep my arms and legs completely still and only move my "Astral Arms" during the Vibrations. I had much success and it felt so real that i had to open my eyes to make sure i wasn't moving my real arms, and sure enough i wasn't. During that state i truly felt that this was the secret to mind over matter in other words telekinesis. Unfortunately there was no objects near me that i could "pick up" to test my theory. The only thing that stopped me from exiting was some random thought entered my head which made me not go full OBE. That thought was What if i don't come back to my Body? I truly felt that was a last ditch effort by my subconscious mind to prevent me from projecting as my Mind was not fully a sleep. I am not going to lie i was p***ed at myself for b****ing out like that when i was so close to having a full conscious Out of Body Experience, and not in a Dream like state . :td:

It sounds like you know the sensations pretty well. One of the biggest problems I see people making in the beginning is focusing too much on the symptoms and sensations rather than on achieving the OBE (assuming this is the goal). It's important to keep in mind that the sensations are not necessary, but they are good signposts that you are in the right state to exit your body. My next question for you is this: when you attempt to have an OBE are you just waiting for something to happen or are you attempting different exit techniques? I have had many OBEs without feeling any sensations at all. The sinking feeling may very well be an indicator that you can exit your body (I've never felt this but everyone is different), but instead of looking or waiting for certain symptoms I would suggest that you focus on attempting exit techniques.

• Like 2

It sounds like you know the sensations pretty well. One of the biggest problems I see people making in the beginning is focusing too much on the symptoms and sensations rather than on achieving the OBE (assuming this is the goal). It's important to keep in mind that the sensations are not necessary, but they are good signposts that you are in the right state to exit your body. My next question for you is this: when you attempt to have an OBE are you just waiting for something to happen or are you attempting different exit techniques? I have had many OBEs without feeling any sensations at all. The sinking feeling may very well be an indicator that you can exit your body (I've never felt this but everyone is different), but instead of looking or waiting for certain symptoms I would suggest that you focus on attempting exit techniques.

Holy crap i decided to research exit techniques on Google and came across this video:

One of the techniques that they are discussing is "The Gravity Press Exit". From there description of the technique is that sinking feeling that i am feeling almost describes to the point what i am feeling.

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 1

Ah yes. lucidology.com is a great resource. I recommend his rhythm napping technique. He also explains why OBEs should be attempted in the morning and has a decent explanation of what vibrations are. This guy knows what he is talking about -- I highly recommend checking out the other videos and saltcube.com (I believe saltcube.com may be by the same guy).

Edited by all16universes
  • Like 1

Ah yes. lucidology.com is a great resource. I recommend his rhythm napping technique. He also explains why OBEs should be attempted in the morning and has a decent explanation of what vibrations are. This guy knows what he is talking about -- I highly recommend checking out the other videos and saltcube.com (I believe saltcube.com may be by the same guy).

I just had the friskiest hallucination from waking sleep. it's 1 32 am right now for me and i turned my head, and i thought i saw my Cat standing on my i pod because the ipod light was on. i kept calling out to him to get him down from the computer desk because i didn't want him to knock any of my **** down. I got up from the bed and the "Cat" was moving like how a cat would i even saw him walk to the otherside of the table bend his head down as soon as i got to my desk he disappeared. There was a notification's on my ipod but i have major goosebumps right now. I'm just telling you guys this now before i forget in the morning.

Edited by stevemagegod

I think something happened this morning. Okay well something did happen, but I'm not sure what exactly.

After waking up from a pretty vivid dream and recording it this morning, I laid back down, not intending to fall asleep because I had to get up soon anyway, but I closed my eyes and felt myself starting to drift a bit.

I was very relaxed, but alert because I was telling myself that I had to stay awake. Soon after, I could see my room through closed eyes. Everything was slightly "hazy" and darker then what it actually was though. (it was around 6am, so there was sunlight)

I started with just focusing on the bedroom door being slightly ajar, then I could see my sweater hanging on the back of it. I kept moving my focus and saw the light switch, the mirror on the wall, the basket of laundry I have to put away, one of my paintings etc...then the next thing I knew I was looking out the window into my backyard all while still aware of my physical position laying in bed.

I woke up with a dull headache, whether that's related or not I don't know, but It was pretty fascinating and exciting. And it happened so fast. Hazy visually, but yet very realistic and vivid mentally..if that even makes sense. I remember this happening sometimes when I was a kid and falling asleep but haven't thought too much about it again until it happened again this morning.

Edited by sarah_444
  • Like 2

Congrats, your consciousness separated from your body! The haziness is normal -- most people will experience this when they first have OBEs (possibly due to information loss as your physical brain must process a non physical experience), but will improve as you improve your skills and gain experience. The headache is probably not related since not everyone gets headaches when having OBEs.

• Like 1

I think something happened this morning. Okay well something did happen, but I'm not sure what exactly.

After waking up from a pretty vivid dream and recording it this morning, I laid back down, not intending to fall asleep because I had to get up soon anyway, but I closed my eyes and felt myself starting to drift a bit.

I was very relaxed, but alert because I was telling myself that I had to stay awake. Soon after, I could see my room through closed eyes. Everything was slightly "hazy" and darker then what it actually was though. (it was around 6am, so there was sunlight)

I started with just focusing on the bedroom door being slightly ajar, then I could see my sweater hanging on the back of it. I kept moving my focus and saw the light switch, the mirror on the wall, the basket of laundry I have to put away, one of my paintings etc...then the next thing I knew I was looking out the window into my backyard all while still aware of my physical position laying in bed.

I woke up with a dull headache, whether that's related or not I don't know, but It was pretty fascinating and exciting. And it happened so fast. Hazy visually, but yet very realistic and vivid mentally..if that even makes sense. I remember this happening sometimes when I was a kid and falling asleep but haven't thought too much about it again until it happened again this morning.

Nice!

Hazy visually, but yet very realistic and vivid mentally..if that even makes sense.

You're not alone on seeing through closed eyes. What you describe is exactly what i see when it happens to me. However i am having trouble with moving my consciousness outside of the environment i am in. Do you have any tips on how i can move it out of the environment i am in?

Yea it happens to me too. As soon as the vibrational stage ends my "eyes" open slowly and I see the room in a more hazy way than if I was looking through my real eyes. But I try to get up and I realize that its my physical body getting up..I think I need a way to exit once the astral eyes open.

Yea it happens to me too. As soon as the vibrational stage ends my "eyes" open slowly and I see the room in a more hazy way than if I was looking through my real eyes. But I try to get up and I realize that its my physical body getting up..I think I need a way to exit once the astral eyes open.

I think you are exiting to late. Try to exit during vibrations.

• 3 weeks later...

Shewwww I don't know what it is about summer. I come home from running my camps then I spend the afternoon out of body, then back to work. Spent some time in the Pacific Ocean yesterday. So beautiful and endless.

Edited by Seeker79

I've had a few other experiences lately, like the one I posted a few posts up, thought I"d share.

I haven't felt any sort of vibrations or heard any loud noises, but I notice after a while my limbs will feel heavy, like lead..and I just stay relaxed, not even attempting to move them, so I'm not sure if it's paralysis or not. I try not to focus on it much, and soon after I just feel myself sort of.."wake up". In an instant, the drowsiness and relaxed state leaves my head and I'm just completely alert and clear.

The second time this happened I think I might have shifted into a lucid dream. But yesterday morning I kept that sort of..."duel awareness" that I experienced the first time around longer, and ended up walking around the house a little bit. My daughter was there holding my hand, leading me around. Like she was giving me a tour almost.

And again, simultaneously I was experiencing my thoughts as I was laying in bed. I was trying to put a label on what was happening, trying to pin it down I guess. It's hard to describe, the "separate" thoughts occurring simultaneously, but it's an amazing feeling and I'm really grateful that I've been able to experience it.

Anyway, we started towards the stairs and my thoughts started getting directed toward my body a bit, (we were passing my bedroom) then bam. My eyes opened and it ended. If this happens again I think it will be really interesting if I can get outside...

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Whats your technique for remembering dreams better? The technique that i have been using for a couple of years now is i say "I will remember my Dreams" 5 times before i go to bed. It works pretty good but i am open to new techniques because i only seem to remember bits and pieces of dreams not the full thing.

I dont have a technique. Meditation helps. Remembering my dreams more throughly is simply a result of my awakening

• 2 weeks later...

Wall-O-text incoming

Infant in this subject

Background: belief in higher power, not the conventional god, as I feel they've taken the bible way too literal. Slightly aware of certain touchy subjects such as- anunnaki and their history. Greys, Pleiadians and the messages from the alien from andromeda. Just to kind of get a feel of the kind of person I am.

Where to begin....

Started looking into astral projection probably a week ago after a friend of mine turned me on to it. Felt as if I had some kind of calling and when he was describing it, i could picture myself flying through space with the silver chord, just stars, nothing really to landmark where in space or which dimension/reality my mind automatically chose to fly through.

At the same time I began looking into spirit guides and meditation everyday since then, I have tried contacting them, asking to meet, asking to see them. This past Sunday I was at work as I open a store by myself so I have about 2-3 hours of alone time and I kind of went on auto-pilot and I'm not sure as to what happened but I remember consciously saying that I believe they're with me to help me and I got this overwhelming feeling of almost euphoria/strong chills and my eyes teared to the point I could run them down my face. That evening I spent probably 2 hours meditating/listening to binaural beats to try to AP since I had asked my guides if we could meet on the planes/if they could help me to project, every time I asked I would get chills. (I actually get chills almost anytime I think of spirits. Sometimes my eyes tear up, sometimes they don't, but ALMOST always I chill.) if anyone could explain this to me I would greatly appreciate.

The research I have done and the information I've absorbed has been extremely intriguing as it has basically given reasoning to literally everything I do in my free time, unknowingly. Ex. I unknowingly practice spatial awareness techniques when I'm not active in a conversation. (I'm a strong introvert, so I generally do not speak unless I have something of extreme value to the topic at hand.) or if I'm eating in public, I will try to see my table/me/whoever is with me from 3rd person, I will basically see myself eating while I'm watching myself from across the room. I will also, if there is a window, look at the place i am in from across the street and let every car that pass by obstruct my view as if I was actually standing there. The little things like that.

Now onto AP and my attempts.

I have so many questions but I will start out with just a few.

1. I have never felt any vibrations. But I can usually feel my head/lower limbs being heavy and my upper torso feel like its arching my back. I get sensations of my head turning/arm/legs moving when they're not. Sometimes I feel as if my body as a whole is spinning like a top/rocking like im in a boat. But never any vibrations so I never intentionally try to exit. What should I try? I feel like since the floating sensation is the most common I should stick to it?

2. Tuesday night of this week I tried again. (I try every night, and will begin trying mornings as I've read many people are too tired at night...) well Tuesday was the most interesting I have experienced. I was laying in bed, listening to a guided AP and I remember probably 20-30min in it was telling me I was a cloud and I felt as if I was a cloud. Weightless, just floating but it was still dark, I don't feel like I was seeing through my 3rd but I just imagined I was wrapped up in clouds and I could see the white whisping around me. Shortly after that I remember blanking and calling to my guides to show me past lifes/show themselves/help in projection. I kept repeating all these questions over and over and I began getting random images, the first which I'm not sure as it was extremely unclear and kept moving around, not allowing me to focus. But I do remember it was either 3 beings, 1 in front the other 2 half behind and kind of resting on its shoulders, only showing half of their bodies. This quickly changed to a single entity centered in my nueral discharges and was almost like a blank face that changed to the "no rage face meme" with a slight smirk, at first I felt a little uneasy and asked my guides to help and quickly pushed that image away and then pictures of color started showing, the only one I can vividly recall was 3 men of royalty at almost some kind of colonial battle or war. I knew they were royalty because they had the triangular hats and were on the horses at the front. After that I can't remember anything and even though I slept for around 9 hours the next day I was more tired that usual.

I'm not sure what i experienced, but from what I read It wasn't an OBE, since the common denominator is that you will KNOW that you were out of your body.

Any insight to this is extremely appreciative.

Wall-O-text incoming

Infant in this subject

Background: belief in higher power, not the conventional god, as I feel they've taken the bible way too literal. Slightly aware of certain touchy subjects such as- anunnaki and their history. Greys, Pleiadians and the messages from the alien from andromeda. Just to kind of get a feel of the kind of person I am.

Where to begin....

Started looking into astral projection probably a week ago after a friend of mine turned me on to it. Felt as if I had some kind of calling and when he was describing it, i could picture myself flying through space with the silver chord, just stars, nothing really to landmark where in space or which dimension/reality my mind automatically chose to fly through.

At the same time I began looking into spirit guides and meditation everyday since then, I have tried contacting them, asking to meet, asking to see them. This past Sunday I was at work as I open a store by myself so I have about 2-3 hours of alone time and I kind of went on auto-pilot and I'm not sure as to what happened but I remember consciously saying that I believe they're with me to help me and I got this overwhelming feeling of almost euphoria/strong chills and my eyes teared to the point I could run them down my face. That evening I spent probably 2 hours meditating/listening to binaural beats to try to AP since I had asked my guides if we could meet on the planes/if they could help me to project, every time I asked I would get chills. (I actually get chills almost anytime I think of spirits. Sometimes my eyes tear up, sometimes they don't, but ALMOST always I chill.) if anyone could explain this to me I would greatly appreciate.

The research I have done and the information I've absorbed has been extremely intriguing as it has basically given reasoning to literally everything I do in my free time, unknowingly. Ex. I unknowingly practice spatial awareness techniques when I'm not active in a conversation. (I'm a strong introvert, so I generally do not speak unless I have something of extreme value to the topic at hand.) or if I'm eating in public, I will try to see my table/me/whoever is with me from 3rd person, I will basically see myself eating while I'm watching myself from across the room. I will also, if there is a window, look at the place i am in from across the street and let every car that pass by obstruct my view as if I was actually standing there. The little things like that.

Now onto AP and my attempts.

I have so many questions but I will start out with just a few.

1. I have never felt any vibrations. But I can usually feel my head/lower limbs being heavy and my upper torso feel like its arching my back. I get sensations of my head turning/arm/legs moving when they're not. Sometimes I feel as if my body as a whole is spinning like a top/rocking like im in a boat. But never any vibrations so I never intentionally try to exit. What should I try? I feel like since the floating sensation is the most common I should stick to it?

2. Tuesday night of this week I tried again. (I try every night, and will begin trying mornings as I've read many people are too tired at night...) well Tuesday was the most interesting I have experienced. I was laying in bed, listening to a guided AP and I remember probably 20-30min in it was telling me I was a cloud and I felt as if I was a cloud. Weightless, just floating but it was still dark, I don't feel like I was seeing through my 3rd but I just imagined I was wrapped up in clouds and I could see the white whisping around me. Shortly after that I remember blanking and calling to my guides to show me past lifes/show themselves/help in projection. I kept repeating all these questions over and over and I began getting random images, the first which I'm not sure as it was extremely unclear and kept moving around, not allowing me to focus. But I do remember it was either 3 beings, 1 in front the other 2 half behind and kind of resting on its shoulders, only showing half of their bodies. This quickly changed to a single entity centered in my nueral discharges and was almost like a blank face that changed to the "no rage face meme" with a slight smirk, at first I felt a little uneasy and asked my guides to help and quickly pushed that image away and then pictures of color started showing, the only one I can vividly recall was 3 men of royalty at almost some kind of colonial battle or war. I knew they were royalty because they had the triangular hats and were on the horses at the front. After that I can't remember anything and even though I slept for around 9 hours the next day I was more tired that usual.

I'm not sure what i experienced, but from what I read It wasn't an OBE, since the common denominator is that you will KNOW that you were out of your body.

Any insight to this is extremely appreciative.

It's sounds like you are absorbing information well with an open mind, I'd say keep it up, you are doing fine.

• Like 1

It's sounds like you are absorbing information well with an open mind, I'd say keep it up, you are doing fine.

I am trying. Along with random meditation throughout the day to stimulate the pineal. I remember I would have to focus intently with no distractions on it to feel any kind of warm/tingly sensation, after only a week of conscious meditation I can stimulate it in the middle of a conversation. Sometimes it feels like my head has blocks on it, but I'm fully conscious of it even while engaging in conversation. Is this similar to the dual consciousness?

One more question:

When I'm fully trying to relax, it's almost as if my eyelids start to retract and bring me back to physical awareness? Is this normal, do you have any ideas of how to stop it?

I am trying. Along with random meditation throughout the day to stimulate the pineal. I remember I would have to focus intently with no distractions on it to feel any kind of warm/tingly sensation, after only a week of conscious meditation I can stimulate it in the middle of a conversation. Sometimes it feels like my head has blocks on it, but I'm fully conscious of it even while engaging in conversation. Is this similar to the dual consciousness?

One more question:

When I'm fully trying to relax, it's almost as if my eyelids start to retract and bring me back to physical awareness? Is this normal, do you have any ideas of how to stop it?

Let your eyelids remain partially open. Let them find their own relaxed position.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked