Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

ok cheers , i really i appreciate all the advice , im going to keep trying , everynight intill it works , ill keep you updated on my progress!!!

This makes perfect sense. Basically, like the second picture you posted(and the last, if you could see it blown out a bit), I'd be completeing the torus...

I dabbled, today during my lunch break, and while I was raising them I focused on expelling NRG out, into the earth. My feet got very warm, like you mentioned, so I'm guessing it worked, but there was no pulling, or any vortex feeling in my root or anything. I didn't get to go thru with opening the crown, because I was interrupted... but I probably wouldn't have went thru with it anyways, becuase I wasn't quite sure if I was grounding properly. At least I know it worked, and now I feel confident to proceed. Wow... looking back at the passed year.. synchronicty has plagued me and I had only caught a small sliver of it.... makes me wonder what else I'm overlooking. I think I'll have to take a front row seat, and watch :yes: . Thanks for your help, bLu3..

I'll keep everyone posted with progress, and see if I can't add pointers on how I raise vibrations.

Yes like the torus. Now your thinking more dimensionally as to what the energy field flows like.

As for the grounding sensations, I wouldn't expect to feel anything as strong as what you do with the crown. No, not until you learn to pull energy up through your feet and that is different to grounding, but get your grounding down to a pat before you attempt that. The grounding sensations are very subtle out through the root /fett, but what you will notice mostly with practice is the effect on you over all. If you were feeling spacey prior, or floaty or unbalanced, then you feel a slow steady return back to your normal density so to speak. In other words you feel more solid and in the present again. It tends to straight things out more with the emotional and mental bodies.

@b randomly , cheer for the responce and now you mention it i hear like blood rushing but its not loud, how long does it take you to get to vibrating stage?

For me, I can sit for 2 seconds, and hear them... as if they are already there, just waiting for me to raise them. Silence is my key, but in a noisy environment, I can raise them to noticability in about 2-5 minutes.

I'm working on getting my technique down on paper, and easily understood.(easier said than done) I feel it could help others because I come at it from a different angle. When I finally get it down, I'll post on here.

Yes like the torus. Now your thinking more dimensionally as to what the energy field flows like.

As for the grounding sensations, I wouldn't expect to feel anything as strong as what you do with the crown. No, not until you learn to pull energy up through your feet and that is different to grounding, but get your grounding down to a pat before you attempt that. The grounding sensations are very subtle out through the root /fett, but what you will notice mostly with practice is the effect on you over all. If you were feeling spacey prior, or floaty or unbalanced, then you feel a slow steady return back to your normal density so to speak. In other words you feel more solid and in the present again. It tends to straight things out more with the emotional and mental bodies.

I'm a very dimensional/spacial person, I have had an interest in toroids, phi, vorteces, etc. ever since I've started on this path... quite synchronistic, and I'm just now noticing the full scope of how prevalent that synchro was, now that I'm piecing the puzzle together!.. It's truly amazing.

Ok, that makes sense. I shouldn't be trying to feel anything physical, or if at all, very little. Moreso, emotional. I'm not a very spacey person to begin with, so these probably will be more subtle than not. I'll work on it, and let you know if I have any problems/questions.

Thanks!

To add to my last post. I may ground, unintentionally, before I start. I like to "power stretch" before I meditate(like morning stretching/yawning).. It's something I started a while ago, that helps me get my mind to the present, much like you say grounding does. However, I don't know that to be fact. I'll try not stretching, beforehand, and try grounding during, or in the middle, to see if I notice any difference.

I haven't been able to open the crown, again yet. I've been pretty preoccupied making sure I'm grounding, but as soon as I feel I'm ready, I'll go for gold, and let everyone know how it goes.

As always, bLu3, thank you for your help and advice. Also, If there's any way I can return the favor, please don't hesitate. What you've shared has been infinitely helpful, and confidence-boosting. Also, a little helpful for me to know what I'm experiencing isn't mind-games, or craziness, as some depict this phenomenon to be. They can't help their ignorance, I suppose. It saddens me to know that some people won't believe what they can't see with their own two eyes. (I think that quote was from X-men, and not at all off mark.)

Seeker, the jet engine is a great analogy, too. Like the turbine spooling up. Even a circular saw, or a hand router does the same, to smaller scale... or even anything that takes time to reach max rpm. Picturing on a line graph would be a steady upward increase, then peak to a plateau.

I'm going backwards with this..

A few weeks ago I could reach intense vibrations within about half an hour of meditation.

Now after an hour, zilch. No jet engines, No waterfalls, Not even a bumble bee.

Bahhh!!!

Anways, just checking in..

Still trying..

I haven't been able to open the crown, again yet. I've been pretty preoccupied making sure I'm grounding, but as soon as I feel I'm ready, I'll go for gold, and let everyone know how it goes.

I'm going backwards with this..

A few weeks ago I could reach intense vibrations within about half an hour of meditation.

Now after an hour, zilch. No jet engines, No waterfalls, Not even a bumble bee.

Bahhh!!!

Hang in with it, I know a few people are reporting the same. I'm affected too, the last 3 days have been awful. Feels like sludge and like nothing high vibrational can be reached or done atm. It's very odd.

• Like 1

When I try to AP I usually get to a floaty almost vibrational stage almost every time I try, but the last two days I havent felt anything.

Except, yesterday around 6:30 I was just walking around and started to feel it without any prodding on my behalf. I sooo wanted to find somewhere to lie down and close my eyes. But I wasn't in a position to do that. Got home that night sure I would AP, but got nothing.

I will start off. I will post my tutorial here. It's helped a few people. Then I will post links to some excellent material. Then latter I will post a string of FAQs and their answers. Hopefully early in this thread we can cover most of the basics.

My tutorial. ( please remember that every one is different if you have trouble I will be around to help you trouble shoot)

Shamanic Journy / Astrial Projection

Spirit travel has been used for all of human history by shaman, monks, mystics, martial artists, saints, prophets, and spiritual seekers since the beginning of mankind. Most prophacies, encounters with spirits, angles, and higher beings occure in this altered state of conciousness and reality.

Below is a basic guide to acheive spirit travel. These methods are designed to by pass hours of meditation and spiritual ritual so that you can follow a dayly practice and fit it into your schedule.

Personal Conditioning

There are some basic things you can add to your lifestyle that will make your more sucessful in your spirit

Travel endevours.

Extention to others

Body awareness

Meditation & Prayer

Thanks giving

Control and Elimination of fear

Physical fittness

Extention to plants, animals, and the earth

Things you will need

Journal

Comfortable quiet place to recline and meditate.

Some form of music player if you are going to use auditory aids.

Conditioning the mind

A relaxed, non-anxiouse, calm state of mind is important for spirit travel. Dayly problems and short term memory need to be erased and stored in long term memory so that your mental capacity for new information is clear. This is most naturally done while you sleep. A huge part of your success with spirit travel will depend on if you can get presleep. This is the part of the process that is most often skipped because people mistakenly beleive that projection is a form of sleeping. It's not. It's an altered state that is most easily obtained if your mind is rested. If you just try when you go to bed without presleep you will probably just fall asleep.

Presleep methods

Late Nap Method

Take a Late nap from about 5pm to about 8. Then make your projection attempt at about 11 or 12.

3am method

Go to bed nomally. Wake up at 3am or 4am ( set your alarm). Read something or do something relaxing. Don't read a good book. Something like a magazine. Do this for about half an hour or until you feel grogy.

Auditory aids

-Some people like to use these. I have had success using them, but honestly headphones are a distracting for me. I do still however listen to them during presleep. Experimentation is best to discover what works for you.

Shamanic Drumming-- I use these ocasionslly

Binural beats-- (basically a high tech form of drumming) these work for some people, and sceintific research has shown that they syncronize the hemispheres of the brain. ( I find them a bit souless snd unnatural, but others don't)

Tibetan meditation music-- I absolutely love to listen during presleep.

Native American spirit flute--- another that I love to listen to during presleep or meditation in general.

Vibration Induction/meditation

There are many different meditations for this. This is what works best for me.

Before you start designate a specific place across your room that you will walk to latter. You also should not have a full stomach or a full bladder, nor should you be hungry or thirsty.

Lay back on your back. There should be a slight recline. You should be warm and comfortable . Put your hands at your side and relax fully.

Take a few deep breaths and ask the spirits to help you in your efforts.

Close your eyes and notice the blackness behind your eyes. Look off into the blackness as if it were three dimentional space. Look slightly up.

You should be able to see nural discharges. ( blueish purple swirling lights) everyone has them. Watch these with solitary focus.

If any errant thoughts or scenerios start running through your head gently wipe them away and stay with an empty mind.

If any pictures come into your field of vision, focus intently on them.

Hold on to your hat!! With practice and a little luck at first, what happens next might blow you away. Your body is going to start vibrating. It feels like a mild electric shock running through your body. It's not painful, but at first it can startle you. You will also begin to hear a massivly Loud noise. It will sound like a jet engine or a water fall. It could have a buzzing quality to it or a wooshing helicopter like sound. These are your exit signs.

When you have these sensations, it's time to exit..... But not before. Vibrations MUST be there.

Exit. The two most easy exits are to simply get up as fast as you can or to roll hard to roll off your bed. Upon feeling the vibrations, simply get up or roll out. As if you were doing it physically. Don't worry your physical body should be paralyzed by natural processes. But your spirit body is not. As soon as you get up or roll out. Imeadiatly walk to your designated spot and turn around to see yourself.

Three are also a many other exit techniques give this link a look.

http://shopofenlight...ntechniques.pdf

When you manage to make your first exit it will probably shock you. This will make your first journey not very long. As you continue to practice you will be able to stay longer and longer. In time you will learn to walk through walls, fly, develop spirit tools, travel Interdimentionally, even speek with spirits.

Remember that every person is a little different. Some people are naturals and it comes very easy. Others may take years of training before their first OBE. Don't be discouraged and allow yourself a regular practice. Also remember that once out learning to operate in spirit is like learning to walk all over again. There are stumbles and dry spells, but every journy you get a little better even if it seems like a set back.

Also remember that the spirit world will mirror what's in your mind. Wipe away any fear, anxiety, or stress before traveling.

Good Luck and keep us posted on your results. I'm happy to answer any of your questions.

The seeker's prayer

"Divine wind of the great mystery guide me to overcome the illusions of humanity. Fill me with the ability to give up selfishness and persue the good of all in my presence. Remind me to thankful and mindful of all things, and to respect a charish all moments of existance. Allow me humility and pride in wonderful abundance and allow me to experience the world as though I have the eyes of a young child."

I've finished getting my thoughts on paper, concerning my technique to induce vibrations. I hope someone finds it helpful.

I quote Seeker79's tutorial, becuase I agree with every ounce of it. It's important to be open-minded, and to take control over your monkey-mind, so you can concentrate on one solitary object without errant thoughts consuming your mind.

Recognizing vibrations - I can't stess enough that sound IS vibration. For me, I listen to "the sound of silence" or "my inner sound" I've come to recognize that this sound, is the vibrations... just choked off to a faint hum, or high-pitched squeal, or a dog whistle-like sound.(I like to describe it as the sound a television makes when the volume is muted) The best way to locate the sound is to find complete silence, and sit and listen for it.

Raising the vibration of it, is a little trickier, and will really depend on you finding what works for you. What really worked for me was just becoming accustom to the sound, and playing with it. For me, it's allowing the sound to consume your body. I tend to feel like I have a constriction valve, under my seat, outside of my body that is always choking the sound from increasing. When I focus on this, I can feel(for lack of a better term) an "imaginary tension" on this valve, and as you relax that tension, the sound gets louder and louder. As this sound travels from low on your body, to higher, it gets more and more intense. It's more of an emotional process that you have to come to terms with allowing this sound to increase and consume you. Seeker uses the term "diving into" the sound, which makes sense, as well... I just view it from a different perspective. He views it as him diving in, I view it as them diving into me, so-to-speak. Both are great ways, and there's probably other ways to look at it, depending on your viewpoint.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like me to elaborate on any aspect of my technique.

Good luck!

To practice and learn your own awareness you meditate right? Though, how do you meditate, or slip into lucidity and links or anything?

To practice and learn your own awareness you meditate right? Though, how do you meditate, or slip into lucidity and links or anything?

The internet is your friend, here. Search, search, search... I learned mindfulness meditation, meaning - taming monkey-mind by focusing on present moment by using anything readily available(breath, the light touch between my thumbs, heartbeat, etc.). Since I've evolved, so has my practice, and it revolves around what works for me. The best thing to do is read many different types, and pick and choose, or mix-and-match which you prefer, or work for you. There is no wrong way to meditate.

I also suggest keeping a journal to keep track of your thoughts, or anything you feel pertinent, for reflection later. Keeping a log of your dreams is helpful as well. As soon as you wake up, write everything down so you dont forget.

The book I read was by Bhante Gunaratana called Mindfulness in Plain English - www.urbandharma.org/udharma4/mpe.html Free, online to anyone. It's a great intro to meditation, but there are many, many more out there that are good to. This was just my starting line.

Good Luck!

Nice.

Hi,

Managed to get somewhere last night, though nowhere near as close to the vibrations as I've had in the past changed my method again to BTW.

Anyway, I just have a couple of questions.

Q1: regarding the nural discharges/perceptions of energy you see when meditating.. I have since seen two more of these, however they aren't like a perception of energy and er well in both instances they have been of humanoid form. (take a look at my avatar and you'll kind of see what I saw in the first instance) In both instances it's been perhaps a 1 or 2 second long vision that just comes completely out of the blue. It's not like a picture/photo either, they're in the room with me. It's not scary, actually it's kind of cool, though rather distracting.. Well, just wondering if anyone else has experianced/seen human or humanoid forms while meditating, or wether it's just an artsy/brain thing seen as I make similar sculptures & drawings..

Q2: Where should my focus lay when I start achieving higher vibrations? I kind of find myself stuck between focusing on the vibrations and focusing on what my body is doing. Last night I was noticing my breathing seemed out-of-sync when I managed to get to a decent higher state. It was odd, but i kind of found myself breathing in and out back-to-front as though each intake was an outtake and visa-versa.. mmmm, hard to explain... It were as though there were 2 of me, one breathing in while the other was breathing out..

Well, that's my update. still trying.. Thanks ever so much for the help..

p.s.. Have had bit of success with using quarts as a dowser. :) I can feel it pushing against my brain from about 1 inch from my head. Feels like Jelly.

The internet is your friend, here. Search, search, search... I learned mindfulness meditation, meaning - taming monkey-mind by focusing on present moment by using anything readily available(breath, the light touch between my thumbs, heartbeat, etc.). Since I've evolved, so has my practice, and it revolves around what works for me. The best thing to do is read many different types, and pick and choose, or mix-and-match which you prefer, or work for you. There is no wrong way to meditate.

I also suggest keeping a journal to keep track of your thoughts, or anything you feel pertinent, for reflection later. Keeping a log of your dreams is helpful as well. As soon as you wake up, write everything down so you dont forget.

The book I read was by Bhante Gunaratana called Mindfulness in Plain English - www.urbandharma.org/udharma4/mpe.html Free, online to anyone. It's a great intro to meditation, but there are many, many more out there that are good to. This was just my starting line.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the reply, will defiantly give it ago, ill repost after I've looked into it, and tried meditation :)

Hi,

Managed to get somewhere last night, though nowhere near as close to the vibrations as I've had in the past changed my method again to BTW.

Q1: regarding the nural discharges/perceptions of energy you see when meditating.. I have since seen two more of these, however they aren't like a perception of energy and er well in both instances they have been of humanoid form. (take a look at my avatar and you'll kind of see what I saw in the first instance) In both instances it's been perhaps a 1 or 2 second long vision that just comes completely out of the blue. It's not like a picture/photo either, they're in the room with me. It's not scary, actually it's kind of cool, though rather distracting.. Well, just wondering if anyone else has experianced/seen human or humanoid forms while meditating, or wether it's just an artsy/brain thing seen as I make similar sculptures & drawings..

Q2: Where should my focus lay when I start achieving higher vibrations? I kind of find myself stuck between focusing on the vibrations and focusing on what my body is doing. Last night I was noticing my breathing seemed out-of-sync when I managed to get to a decent higher state. It was odd, but i kind of found myself breathing in and out back-to-front as though each intake was an outtake and visa-versa.. mmmm, hard to explain... It were as though there were 2 of me, one breathing in while the other was breathing out..

p.s.. Have had bit of success with using quarts as a dowser. :) I can feel it pushing against my brain from about 1 inch from my head. Feels like Jelly.

Q1: you are reaching a theta state. Good job. Several steps above ap, but an interesting place non the less. I first met a certain spirit guide while being in Theta while receiving a message. ( more like a spirit friend)

Q2: if you are significantly in vibration, you should be attempting an exit.

Everything is a perception of energy and frequency and what "influences" and "shapes" your perceptions as you get further and further into this is what begins to matter most. But don't have to worry about this right now. But yes you can experience connecting to entities and other beings in meditation and be projected in meditation. Mediums do all the time, by shifting up the gears of awareness and consciousness. I believe you experienced your surroundings via "third eye/pineal eye sight/non physical/mental sight." Whichever term you want to coin it. This would be a good method for you to practice to strengthen and lengthen the time you can hold your awareness at this level, for that is what really matters.

Yeah don't get too focused on the vibrations or what the physical body is doing or not doing instead of focusing on the goal to exit. Your focus should be going to your "third eye/pineal gland/mental eye sight" it's where your consciousness/awareness expands (travels) and you're jacked in to perceive that .. Like when you saw the clips of the humanoids, your focus should be right there in your mind/mental eye space, allowing your non physical eyesight to activate/open up. Use what you experienced with the humanoids as a guide to where your mental eye space should be and what it felt like. It's different from just visualising, so use that experience to gage things. But first ask yourself, do you even know where you are going ? if not, then before you even start, know what your goal is. It's not just to "project" that is not telling your psyche enough. Put another way, the intention and command "Project" once understood by your psyche is simply a shift in awareness to another layer of consciousness on a subtle body/dimension. But unless you have an intention to then do something with this, like exit and just go - then a stall is more likely.

Hi,

I've had strikingly similar experiences. And yes, your avatar rings a familiar bell. Like pure energy humanoids, much like TV white-noise, but yellow/golden colored(mine weren't very vivid). I've also seen yellow/golden orbs that rotate, travel away, and self consume. (Like if you're really close to a target's bullseye, and as you move away, the inner ring gets smaller, but a new ring is waiting to take it's place.)

I read your post this morning, but didn't have time to reply. I attempted to replicate what I've experienced, during my break, and instead of the yellow/golden energy, it was blue/indigo orb. (I'm assuming it was blue because I was focusing on my 3ye ??). It would travel away from me, much like what I described above, "self-consuming". After reading bLu3's post, I think I get what it's message was... intention. It ended in a stall.

At least I know what to work on.

Thanks, everyone.

Thanks everyone.. :)

Phew, I didn't realise I was overshooting the mark.. In the early days I would reach real intence vibrations, It was quite scary so I forced myself to just stay at that level & not go any further because I wanted to get used to it first & kind of concur my fear. (it was heart racing stuff) I quess I've concured the fear but as a result Im now going to far & expecting the same level of anxiety/vibrations. I've googled the 5 different levels of brain consiousness; Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta & Gamma. I wouldn't have thought these physical levels of Brain wave activity meant anything considering it is the mind I'm trying to move.. Can you not project from Theta?

Also, thanks for the heads up on working out an exit strategy. I've been kind of playing around with visualising myself outside of my body, and half playing around with the idea to just open that 3rd eye but thinking "I would like to see now". Have also tried the get up quick, have had no real experiences of movement beyond physical, except last night I tried to visialise myself outside of the house in the back yard, felt a gentle tug in the direction I was thinking of, but no joy.. I quess I need to work on my intention, because all I really want to do is get out and have a look around a bit, to see & know & learn.. Currently I've got no real incentive apart from that so I guess I've been stalling or just not trying hard enough on making an exit..

Am glad I'm not the only one who's seen entities too. That's quite the relief..

I saw the first through (like you say) bluish/greenish TV noise/static (a white Grey.) He was talking to someone, didn't catch any sounds though..

The 2nd (white human, Big eyes), was much clearer but fleeting like being seen through half open eyes, he was laughing, they Grey must have told a joke..

Anyhow, thanks for the advise.. Will keep ya'll updated..

Yeah watch out for the greys :cry: what colour was the humans eyes ?

Yeah watch out for the greys :cry: what colour was the humans eyes ?

mmm, can't quite recall, dark I think, perhaps brown or blue?

When I said human I really mean snow-white, bald, humanoid, not entirely human.

I have a vague intention but nothing concrete beyond "I want to see x" do I need a stronger intention? There is a lot of emotion and intent behind what I want, but it is hard to visualize, which is what I mean by it being vague.

Yep i know what you mean, I've seen ones like that too. They seem to be passive observers. The static is not something random, the more static a energy field is the lower in vibrational /slower density it is. Some people perceive frequencies as colours, others as densities, some as tones and some a mixture of everything. I perceive both.

Spectral edge - Try experimenting with a direct intention as well as something vague. Everyone is different, but you do have to have a goal in mind or you will end up distracted by all the feedback to your physical body.

Thanks everyone.. :)

Phew, I didn't realise I was overshooting the mark.. In the early days I would reach real intence vibrations, It was quite scary so I forced myself to just stay at that level & not go any further because I wanted to get used to it first & kind of concur my fear. (it was heart racing stuff) I quess I've concured the fear but as a result Im now going to far & expecting the same level of anxiety/vibrations. I've googled the 5 different levels of brain consiousness; Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta & Gamma. I wouldn't have thought these physical levels of Brain wave activity meant anything considering it is the mind I'm trying to move.. Can you not project from Theta?

Also, thanks for the heads up on working out an exit strategy. I've been kind of playing around with visualising myself outside of my body, and half playing around with the idea to just open that 3rd eye but thinking "I would like to see now". Have also tried the get up quick, have had no real experiences of movement beyond physical, except last night I tried to visialise myself outside of the house in the back yard, felt a gentle tug in the direction I was thinking of, but no joy.. I quess I need to work on my intention, because all I really want to do is get out and have a look around a bit, to see & know & learn.. Currently I've got no real incentive apart from that so I guess I've been stalling or just not trying hard enough on making an exit..

Am glad I'm not the only one who's seen entities too. That's quite the relief..

I saw the first through (like you say) bluish/greenish TV noise/static (a white Grey.) He was talking to someone, didn't catch any sounds though..

The 2nd (white human, Big eyes), was much clearer but fleeting like being seen through half open eyes, he was laughing, they Grey must have told a joke..

Anyhow, thanks for the advise.. Will keep ya'll updated..

You can from theta. Stay focused on what ever image you are experiencing and you will dive into it. Having a visual aid for this is effective. If you can reach theta you can create a WILD construct. This is AP, but you are carrying an environmental construct with you. It can be helpful if you have anxiety. Just take a picture and put it in front of you. Preferably a painting or something you like. put it where you can see it while meditating. Study it for a second then when you reach theta and your third eye opens you will see the picture. Then just dive your awareness into it. Yes you will be standing in the picture. You can even interact with the elements. Spirit guides can come to you there or you can just project out.

• Like 1

Just tried out the 'rope' technique.

Though I didn't get any vibrations I think I've gotten a little further.

I lay there for about 10/15 mins with my mind awake un till I suddenly got this feeling of sinking into my bed, it was so strange. After this passed all I kept getting was itching sensations on different parts throughout my body.

I felt a strong sensation in the bridge of my nose, it felt like you have just cleared your nose nose after a long long cold. The feeling was like no other, just relief.

Although after this I must have lost attention as I fell asleep, feels like I was in a trance.

• Like 1

I have been getting sinking feelings and vibrations in my limbs. But then it goes away. Comes in waves really. Comes, I notice it, it goes. never ending loop till I pass out. But I am not even trying this week. Taking a break. So was surprised when it happened last night.

I will start off. I will post my tutorial here. It's helped a few people. Then I will post links to some excellent material. Then latter I will post a string of FAQs and their answers. Hopefully early in this thread we can cover most of the basics.

My tutorial. ( please remember that every one is different if you have trouble I will be around to help you trouble shoot)

Shamanic Journy / Astrial Projection

Spirit travel has been used for all of human history by shaman, monks, mystics, martial artists, saints, prophets, and spiritual seekers since the beginning of mankind. Most prophacies, encounters with spirits, angles, and higher beings occure in this altered state of conciousness and reality.

Below is a basic guide to acheive spirit travel. These methods are designed to by pass hours of meditation and spiritual ritual so that you can follow a dayly practice and fit it into your schedule.

Personal Conditioning

There are some basic things you can add to your lifestyle that will make your more sucessful in your spirit

Travel endevours.

•Extention to others

•Body awareness

•Meditation & Prayer

• Thanks giving

• Control and Elimination of fear

• Physical fittness

• Extention to plants, animals, and the earth

Things you will need

• Journal

• Comfortable quiet place to recline and meditate.

•Some form of music player if you are going to use auditory aids.

Conditioning the mind

A relaxed, non-anxiouse, calm state of mind is important for spirit travel. Dayly problems and short term memory need to be erased and stored in long term memory so that your mental capacity for new information is clear. This is most naturally done while you sleep. A huge part of your success with spirit travel will depend on if you can get presleep. This is the part of the process that is most often skipped because people mistakenly beleive that projection is a form of sleeping. It's not. It's an altered state that is most easily obtained if your mind is rested. If you just try when you go to bed without presleep you will probably just fall asleep.

Presleep methods

• Late Nap Method

Take a Late nap from about 5pm to about 8. Then make your projection attempt at about 11 or 12.

• 3am method

Go to bed nomally. Wake up at 3am or 4am ( set your alarm). Read something or do something relaxing. Don't read a good book. Something like a magazine. Do this for about half an hour or until you feel grogy.

Auditory aids

-Some people like to use these. I have had success using them, but honestly headphones are a distracting for me. I do still however listen to them during presleep. Experimentation is best to discover what works for you.

• Shamanic Drumming-- I use these ocasionslly

•Binural beats-- (basically a high tech form of drumming) these work for some people, and sceintific research has shown that they syncronize the hemispheres of the brain. ( I find them a bit souless snd unnatural, but others don't)

•Tibetan meditation music-- I absolutely love to listen during presleep.

•Native American spirit flute--- another that I love to listen to during presleep or meditation in general.

Vibration Induction/meditation

There are many different meditations for this. This is what works best for me.

•Before you start designate a specific place across your room that you will walk to latter. You also should not have a full stomach or a full bladder, nor should you be hungry or thirsty.

• Lay back on your back. There should be a slight recline. You should be warm and comfortable . Put your hands at your side and relax fully.

•Take a few deep breaths and ask the spirits to help you in your efforts.

•Close your eyes and notice the blackness behind your eyes. Look off into the blackness as if it were three dimentional space. Look slightly up.

•You should be able to see nural discharges. ( blueish purple swirling lights) everyone has them. Watch these with solitary focus.

•If any errant thoughts or scenerios start running through your head gently wipe them away and stay with an empty mind.

•If any pictures come into your field of vision, focus intently on them.

•Hold on to your hat!! With practice and a little luck at first, what happens next might blow you away. Your body is going to start vibrating. It feels like a mild electric shock running through your body. It's not painful, but at first it can startle you. You will also begin to hear a massivly Loud noise. It will sound like a jet engine or a water fall. It could have a buzzing quality to it or a wooshing helicopter like sound. These are your exit signs.

•When you have these sensations, it's time to exit..... But not before. Vibrations MUST be there.

•Exit. The two most easy exits are to simply get up as fast as you can or to roll hard to roll off your bed. Upon feeling the vibrations, simply get up or roll out. As if you were doing it physically. Don't worry your physical body should be paralyzed by natural processes. But your spirit body is not. As soon as you get up or roll out. Imeadiatly walk to your designated spot and turn around to see yourself.

Three are also a many other exit techniques give this link a look.

http://shopofenlight...ntechniques.pdf

When you manage to make your first exit it will probably shock you. This will make your first journey not very long. As you continue to practice you will be able to stay longer and longer. In time you will learn to walk through walls, fly, develop spirit tools, travel Interdimentionally, even speek with spirits.

Remember that every person is a little different. Some people are naturals and it comes very easy. Others may take years of training before their first OBE. Don't be discouraged and allow yourself a regular practice. Also remember that once out learning to operate in spirit is like learning to walk all over again. There are stumbles and dry spells, but every journy you get a little better even if it seems like a set back.

Also remember that the spirit world will mirror what's in your mind. Wipe away any fear, anxiety, or stress before traveling.

Good Luck and keep us posted on your results. I'm happy to answer any of your questions.

The seeker's prayer

"Divine wind of the great mystery guide me to overcome the illusions of humanity. Fill me with the ability to give up selfishness and persue the good of all in my presence. Remind me to thankful and mindful of all things, and to respect a charish all moments of existance. Allow me humility and pride in wonderful abundance and allow me to experience the world as though I have the eyes of a young child."

I have been meditating for all my life , however I never knew that I was until 2010. I do have a question though , you speak about vibrations you feel going OBE, and talking to spirits ... I have met my spirits yet I don't know if I went OBE , because I did not feel the vibrations you speak of .. I get calls , like for a week or a month, that is if I do not respond, I will have a large annoying urge to meditate, it will nag and nag at me until I simply can not take it and I meditate, that seems to be the times I see my spirits . They usually always have something to tell me or teach me , mostly riddles, but I guess any teacher is like that . However, I never feel liek I have OBE , I mean , I am out for a good 3 hours, I timed it a few times . But I never feel vibrations or a feeling like I left my body, could I be OBE without knowing it ?

Edited by Lady Annabella

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked