Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

But after sleep your short term memory is clear. You dont think it will make a difference for remembering tho? And how can i keep from tensing up?

But after sleep your short term memory is clear. You dont think it will make a difference for remembering tho? And how can i keep from tensing up?

There still is room in sure, but if you are already getting to vibration, the. You are past the risk of just falling asleep. All your really need to do is exit. Why are you tensing? Are the vibrations makeing you nervous?

Maayybe a little. Idk. I really dont feel too scared. Of course no matter how prepared i am my first time out is gonna be an instant scare back into my body. lol but idk. My head was also shaking a little. Next thing i know vibrations are gone and i notice im tensed? Odd. Ill give it another go tonight and let you know how it goes. But yes i know for sure i could lay like that for hours and not asleep. Its very much like meditating. Asking my guide for help seems to help a lot too :)

Tried again last night before bed with no luck.

I cant figure out if this was a dream or not but i think i woke up, im pretty sure i did cuz i was cold and i threw another blanket on me.. and i dont know what time it was but it was still dark. And i tried to reach vibrations while i was up and i did instantly, the noise was very loud. But they didnt last long because i must have fallen asleep. When i think back on it, it may have been a dream but i really dunno. If i did wake up and decide to try to AP the whole process before i went back to sleep couldnt have been more than 2 minutes. I woke up threw a blanket on me decided to try to AP since i was up then fell asleep. lol

try in the morning when others arent yet awake.,that will surely work.,give it a best shot.

Yea thats what ill do tonight. I think ill just set my alarm for 4 and try it again. This time ill stay up and read for a bit like seeker says to do.

Edited by notyalcmas93

Tried again last night before bed with no luck.

I cant figure out if this was a dream or not but i think i woke up, im pretty sure i did cuz i was cold and i threw another blanket on me.. and i dont know what time it was but it was still dark. And i tried to reach vibrations while i was up and i did instantly, the noise was very loud. But they didnt last long because i must have fallen asleep. When i think back on it, it may have been a dream but i really dunno. If i did wake up and decide to try to AP the whole process before i went back to sleep couldnt have been more than 2 minutes. I woke up threw a blanket on me decided to try to AP since i was up then fell asleep. lol

What's your intent/ reason / direction / for projecting ? where / what location are you aiming for ?

I ask because you have written a paragraph anticipating how you may react, how you may scare yourself back to your body etc.. it's a fear installed reaction coming from a part of you which is trying to define the experience before you even have it. This needs to be eliminated, cut it out, that is ego talking and is defeated talk.

Say you had a life and death reason for getting out to deal with something, put something straight, see more of something that involved the wellbeing you or a loved one, or prevent something from happening, you would not be sitting there sweating the small stuff. I don't mean to sound blunt, but the intent has to come from that part of you that just puts the task to hand and goes because there is a purpose to it.

Sorry but you have to have a plan, an intent and purpose as to what it is you want to see/experience if you are trying to induce projection this way. Otherwise, leave it to run it's natural course and concentrate on dream recall, so you can learn to tell the difference between maintenance type dreams and astral experience dreaming.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

What's your intent/ reason / direction / for projecting ? where / what location are you aiming for ?

I ask because you have written a paragraph anticipating how you may react, how you may scare yourself back to your body etc.. it's a fear installed reaction coming from a part of you which is trying to define the experience before you even have it. This needs to be eliminated, cut it out, that is ego talking and is defeated talk.

Say you had a life and death reason for getting out to deal with something, put something straight, see more of something that involved the wellbeing you or a loved one, or prevent something from happening, you would not be sitting there sweating the small stuff. I don't mean to sound blunt, but the intent has to come from that part of you that just puts the task to hand and goes because there is a purpose to it.

Sorry but you have to have a plan, an intent and purpose as to what it is you want to see/experience if you are trying to induce projection this way. Otherwise, leave it to run it's natural course and concentrate on dream recall, so you can learn to tell the difference between maintenance type dreams and astral experience dreaming.

I understand that there has to be intent. I also understand that it is ego preventing me. Im working on that. I honestly cant figure out what my intent is. Its just something i feel like i have to accomplish eventually. Like, ive been meditating for the longest time, spending time with nature, ect, ect, ect, i just feel like this is the next step.

May i ask what your intent was? When you first started to project and all?

I do a lot of meditation, and projection via that because of my mediumship. So for me it was connected to talking to other beings and guides, and doing readings / energy work. At times i have had to project to deal with entities /energies that were causing me or others issues. The projections in my sleep time are a natural follow on by being put into roles/parts to play out or remember past/alt lifes. The bulk of my most recent projections have been to do with development / healing issues. But the one constant thing for me is that whenever i project, there is reason and purpose for it and something to see through.

I don't say it to be impressive, It's hard work and has obvious downsides at times... i know and understand that for anyone undertaking it. So don't get me wrong i have full respect for anyone who commits their time and energy to developing this. I only want to see you and others get the result, because i know it can be done. The whole point is, the astral teaches us the real power we have in each of us as well as a collective. I want everyone to know that our real power is the power of our thoughts, our emotions, and intent. Just for learning and embracing that makes all this worth it, as it is learning to free yourself.

So it's back to putting together a reason a purpose for getting out. All that matters is that it is something that matters to you, that you can tie your intent into. I would say meeting your guide is a perfect start but i would also say that it can be done via meditation too and to give that version of projection a chance.

Projection = expanding you consciousness

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

It's been talked about many times in this thread. Meditation allows you to get into a similar alt state, for which projection can take place. I am projected right now as i write this and conscious in more than 2 places. It's a complete and utter myth that you need to be asleep or sitting there like a drone to project. The point is, you have a subtle body (tier of consciousness) already sitting on the astral dimension which is outside of the 3d physical level. EVERYONE has. It's where dreaming happens full stop.

The point is that in order to project 'consciously' it is a case of shifting awareness to that level and it can be done a in conscious awake multitasking state, by direction of intention, or you can be left to go there as you sleep/recall.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

I don't say it to be impressive, It's hard work and has obvious downsides at times... i know and understand that for anyone undertaking it. So don't get me wrong i have full respect for anyone who commits their time and energy to developing this. I only want to see you and others get the result, because i know it can be done. The whole point is, the astral teaches us the real power we have in each of us as well as a collective. I want everyone to know that our real power is the power of our thoughts, our emotions, and intent. Just for learning and embracing that makes all this worth it, as it is learning to free yourself.

So it's back to putting together a reason a purpose for getting out. All that matters is that it is something that matters to you, that you can tie your intent into. I would say meeting your guide is a perfect start but i would also say that it can be done via meditation too and to give that version of projection a chance.

Projection = expanding you consciousness

It's true... Once you achieve a greater awareness other awareness issues cannot be ignored. It's one of the reasons I participate. For everyone that is successful, we have another ally in the healing of the earth and our race. Can you imagine what the world will be like if everyone for even just a second felt the connectedness we ( all of us) share. One person at a time I guess.

• Like 1

It's true... Once you achieve a greater awareness other awareness issues cannot be ignored. It's one of the reasons I participate. For everyone that is successful, we have another ally in the healing of the earth and our race. Can you imagine what the world will be like if everyone for even just a second felt the connectedness we ( all of us) share. One person at a time I guess.

It would certainly make the world a better place.

Right on, once you know it, see the glimpse of what can be, it's almost a responsibility unto self to keep going and showing others how to.

It's been talked about many times in this thread. Meditation allows you to get into a similar alt state, for which projection can take place. I am projected right now as i write this and conscious in more than 2 places. It's a complete and utter myth that you need to be asleep or sitting there like a drone to project. The point is, you have a subtle body (tier of consciousness) already sitting on the astral dimension which is outside of the 3d physical level. EVERYONE has. It's where dreaming happens full stop.

The point is that in order to project 'consciously' it is a case of shifting awareness to that level and it can be done a in conscious awake multitasking state, by direction of intention, or you can be left to go there as you sleep/recall.

So you have achieved the duel consciencness that seeker has been talking about in a few threads?

Edited by notyalcmas93

It would certainly make the world a better place.

Absolutely, coming in at this stage is part of the revolution so to speak, helping consciousness shift up a gear and get there for the collective too. If that's not a goal in service for all/others, i don't know what is :)

The downside at this point in time is just as seeker said, once you achieve greater awareness, other awareness issues can't be ignored.. that means all the negativity that still transpires and needs transmuted by in my opinion those already there. It's hard work energy wise to always be tired physically but yet so full of higher energy. We should never forget in our thoughts what kind our world we really want to see us evolve into next. To me that is being the warrior principle that is needed right now. Anything trying to defend that or take it down is just confused, expressing their nature without any thought for the greater whole.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Absolutely, coming in at this stage is part of the revolution so to speak, helping consciousness shift up a gear and get there for the collection too. If that's not a goal in service for all/others, i don't know what is :)

The downside at this point in time is just as seeker said, once you achieve greater awareness, other awareness issues can't be ignored.. that means all the negativity that still transpires and needs transmuted by in my opinion those already there. It's hard work energy wise to always be tired physically but yet so full of higher energy. We should never forget in our thoughts what kind our world we really want to see us evolve into next. To me that is being the warrior principle that is needed right now. Anything trying to defend that or take it down is just confused, expressing their nature without any thought for the greater whole.

Wow, you just worded some of the feelings ive been having the last few years. Something i havent been able to do. Thank you, once again.

So you have achieved the duel consciencness that seeker has been talking about in a few threads?

Dual consciousness is where we start out, being that 3d is a dual consciousness dimension. That is the whole point of our experience here to experience duality and then awake to it. Higher consciousness is about unity and yes i have reached it, experienced in my meditations/ projections. I try as much to bring back from that what i can into my 3d duality physical living experience. I have no issues knowing that we are multi dimensional, for example.

Sadly I have only had glimpses of being aware 2 places symoultaniously. I have developed at technique so to speak but it's rather primitive compared to actually being in two places. Unfortunately I think I'm stuck on a tactile frame of understanding when oob. it is a benefit in some ways but Mabey a massive learning block in others. I don't really know.

Edited by Seeker79

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked