Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection FAQs & Techniques Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

But can anyone actually bring back information? If this place is real can you not answer some of the top questions scientists have, wow the world with how you figured it out, then tell them it's AP? Things like that which haven't happened make me doubt it entirely and just like some guy above me said, we've tried with no luck so it's all probably B.S. If it's real then why doesn't the entire planet know and why doesn't science genuinely look into it. Does seem like a bit of baloney even though of course I'd like to believe otherwise.

"Of course it's all in your head, Harry. But that doesn't mean it's not real."

Shower thought:

Could astral projection be considered advanced introspection in a way?

After approximately nine months of attempting AP, once or twice a week: I've figured out that for me personally, switching things up in relaxation/induction methods helps keeping myself focused longer.

What induction methods stand out for you as interesting, different, or simply engaging?

Imagining the bed rocking back and forth - as if on a pendulum - was a pretty fun one to try for a while.

"Of course it's all in your head, Harry. But that doesn't mean it's not real."

Shower thought:

Could astral projection be considered advanced introspection in a way?

After approximately nine months of attempting AP, once or twice a week: I've figured out that for me personally, switching things up in relaxation/induction methods helps keeping myself focused longer.

What induction methods stand out for you as interesting, different, or simply engaging?

Imagining the bed rocking back and forth - as if on a pendulum - was a pretty fun one to try for a while.

Astral protection in my opinion is inner and outer consciousness, it works both ways.You have control over inner to have more control understanding and focus to explore the other levels touching realms outside of you.

A baby must hear before he learns to talk and understand others. We have more senses to learn about , the different levels of awareness and like a baby we can ultimately learn to control AP, lucid dreams etc.

I like to help where I can, but I like to know if I'm talking to a teenager or not.

Your not talking to a teen and i really just need help with one thing and one thing only.The last 5 years i have been trying to accomplish just one more thing...how or can it be done,to touch an object while in astral or any other form of projection,and if so can you explain?
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Your not talking to a teen and i really just need help with one thing and one thing only.The last 5 years i have been trying to accomplish just one more thing...how or can it be done,to touch an object while in astral or any other form of projection,and if so can you explain?

You can do more than touch. You can integrate and "touch" the whole thing at once. You can spread your counciousnes into objects and be aware of it as a whole. It's even more amazing when you do it with living things. 100 times more amazing when you do it with another conciousness being that is doing the same thing to you.

While OOB, reach into the object and just let your hand become it. It's hard to exsplain these are turns in the mind not processes. Even your hand is only a projection and a symbol. Let your conciousness spread through the object. If you do it with a tree you will feel what it's like to be a tree. Their conciousness is opposite of ours. It's focused entirely inward while ours is focused outward. The older ones are conciouss of the outside world, but no more than we are concious of what's happening inside our stomach or blood vessels.

Edited by White Crane Feather

• 1 month later...

Hey I was just curious, does anyone know what happened to blu3, the lady who started this thread?

Edited by preacherman76

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Good to see that you have got it started Seeker.

I will be adding my Astral Projection segment soon. Been busy with xmas/family.

PoP, it's good to know that everyone has their own experience of the astral realms, and how they 'perceive' is down to their own unique filters on life. Filters being our perceptions which are shaped by our beliefs and experiences. That is what makes us unique and that is what produces such a diverse range of 'astral accounts and encounters'. However this effect at the level of the primitive/ego mind introduces a serious flaw to how we process what our many filters try to cope with in making something fit our realm of understanding. That means there is always going to be an element of distortion to the truth in every story and account.

When one lacks the raw experience, then the belief or dogma they have taken on either sub consciously or consciously will fill in the gaps and create an understanding which comfortably fits said belief system and ego. Or if 'a' belief system is so heavily ingrained into the being then even their raw experiences will be influenced in the way their belief system shapes their perceptions. There is great value in learning to understand this flaw if you do intend to get into astral projection and learning to discern for yourself what is true.

When you said, and let me quote - "Imposters running crazily around the net claiming all kind of things, from possessions to "Astral Vampires" --know that they probably believe their experiences are valid and that they will have their reasons for perceiving and labelling those things as they do. Fear is most likely the number one reason, but it doesn't mean that there is zil nothing to it.

It of course doesn't mean they are right either, but they experienced 'something' and there could be xyz million amount of reasons as to why they did. Maybe it's their path to, or maybe they are lost and their reality is so out of control on other levels due to their actions and reactions here or on the astral levels (more this later)

Rejecting what doesn't sit with you as truth is fine, but rejecting the entire existence of the experience is equally closed minded. See, to call them imposters when you yourself lack the experience, is counter productive because what people interpret and label is relative to their level of understanding. A big part of developing your skills for astral project is also developing your own sense of discernment and elevating your level of consciousness (higher self)

Now i too equally do not like fear mongering. Those who do fear monger and spread fear are not coming from a balanced position and do not make good examples to learn from or for anyone to listen to. There is agenda in channelling fear it self. But i understand why it happens and some of the issues which make people that way. Think how misaligned they have to be, to be coming from such a place. But it doesn't mean whatever influence they are under is fake and it would be equally ignorant to pretend that nothing disruptive or chaotic exists, or beings with differing intentions/agendas than what the human race has. So you are right and best to ignore those who don't feel balanced in their approaches and accounts and that is all that matters. Go with what feels right for you.

As an added note, The higher you go in consciousness the more you can access in astral level/realms - as if the two are related (you can't go to a level that your consciousness is not elevated enough for) So astral level and level of consciousness fit together like keys. Anyway the higher you go the less the distinction exists between our human metaphors such as 'evil' and 'good', 'negative' and positive'. On the higher astral levels it becomes everything about 'awareness', 'intention', 'agenda', 'levels of tolerances' and 'influences' - it becomes truer to talk in terms of our actions, reactions, responses to the things we see, feel, emotionally feel and sense. It's truer to include the consequences of said actions and reactions of those we make and of those whom others impose on us. It's where we really get to take on the challenge of becoming a more heightened self aware being and extending awareness beyond ourselves to much more.

Anyway will stop there, There is much to learn for ourselves if we want to.

This is true for me. In my OBE I experienced the emanations of love, grace and intent. All geared towards making agreements and learning or increasing my awareness. Colors were important. Rememberance, Intent, sound and vibration, the concept of outside of time or rather, seeing the "ball"of time and agreements. Have you drank the golden energy? I was intrigued by this. Thanks for your post.

Edited by jaguarjade

Hey I was just curious, does anyone know what happened to blu3, the lady who started this thread?

She has moved on. We still talk in email occasionally though it's been a while. She is very sensitive and the energy that we often encounter on UM is a bit much for her while she focuses on other things.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The lady who started this thread posted this in the very first post.

Being a clairvoyant this is visual based -

Activate your 12d shield before you start if you haven't already.

1. In your minds eye see your energy body or your 3d self - whichever way your mind wants to put it.

2. Then from the top of your head ( crown ) see yourself clasp a zip and unzip yourself from head to root.

3.As you unzip your outer layer you see it collapse around you and fall off you like one of those onesie suits or a shell of armour.

4. Take a moment to see the layer that is now exposed. What does it look like ? is it still a physical representation of you or is it a glowing energy version of you. maybe its a patchy multicoloured version, if its your energy body how bright is it, do think you can go brighter ?

5. Unzip yourself again, take a moment to observe what you see. Repeating the steps before.

6. Keep repeating this step until you reach a layer you feel content and free with. ( I went through 4 layers before i got to feeling this stage )

7. Now step out of your layers that are laying on the ground around your feet and walk away as a brightly glowing free light being. get used to seeing yourself now as this light form. The layers you just shed are your old layers, your old defences, your old perceptions that couldn't separate your bodies and that were keeping your light energy body contained and concealed / hidden.

8. Now that you feel released from your body, just will where you want to go and see your light form enter a new landscape. If you got this far you are already projected, now just focus on your landscape.

Seeing as the original poster is no longer with us, I wanted to ask if there was anyone here who projects through this method? And if so, I was curious to know if this method feels the same as projecting through vibration? I know Ive had times where my projection feels so real that I actually talk myself into believing I had not projected at all. Only to find out that I had indeed. Does this visualization method come with the same clarity? Does it leave you with the impression that something amazingly profound, even supernatural happened to you like you might feel after your first vibration projection?

I ask cause I think I may have come close to achieving it. One time during meditation I suddenly found myself flying over this amazing mountain landscape. In front of me was a much taller mountain then the rest, and half way down it I could see what looked like a castle, accept it was made of massive natural rocks.

Another time while meditating it felt as though part of me detached, and I could view myself sitting there. I could see myself as though I was circling around my head. I could shift my awareness 360 degrees to see any part of myself. While at the same time completely aware I was also sitting there, like seeing things from two perspectives at the same time.

Neither of these experiences were as amazing as my first projection through vibration, but they were very cool none the less. If I keep practicing the meditation technique, could it ever become as amazing as vibrational projection?

• 3 weeks later...

Tried to hunt a place for this dream i had, this place seemed fitting enough because for a short time i was lucid, which isn't uncommon for me. I believe our dreams can mean something, coming from our subconscious. I believe our subconscious fears (and joys) can manifest itself within' our dreams and people should pay close attention to them. I just have yet to figure out what this one means, but it's one of the more spectacular dreams of my life and extremely vivid. Probably one of the top 5 dreams i've ever had, so i needed to share it. It gets pretty creepy and freaky.

The dream begins inside a home (unknown to myself). My wife and i are there and we're around people that i don't know, but she seems to know them. We separate somehow and i cannot find her anywhere. I somehow had gotten the feeling that she had left with others. So i decided to leave the home (walking), i'm unsure of my destination, but i felt alone with myself and had the feeling i'd never see her again. When i walk outside, it's night time. Rolling clouds above, thunder, lightening, and i can remember the flashes of lightening so well, like a dreamy strobe light. The storm clouds kept poofing out these short bursts of clouds that would roll down from above and evaporate after hitting the ground, they were landing all around me. I got the feeling of being afraid of the storm, but continued walking.

The road i was on looked like it stretched for miles (even tho it was night time, i could some how make this out). Nothing along this road at all, it looked as if i were in the middle of no where. The house i left from had vanished from what i remember. As i walked, i got the feeling that i was being followed, so i kept looking behind me to see no one. Then suddenly i heard the pitter patter of stomping footsteps. I look behind me and see this very dark and black shadow with white eyes running intently towards me. It was a shorter human like shadow, extremely black, and basically looked like the height and features of a child. I felt the overwhelming sensation of fear, and i felt that i needed to run away from this white eyed shadow. But instead of running, it's almost as if i "chose" to stay and just accept whatever was about to happen. As it got closer, that's when i noticed the white of it's eyes more closely. It was not the glowing kind, but just very white. I don't recall seeing any pupils or anything within' the eyes, just two bigger white circles that looked largely disproportionate from what it should have been. As it got closer, i braced myself.

It finally hit me and i found myself flying up toward the storm clouds into the air (this is the moment i went lucid). I knew then i was dreaming as i got higher and higher into the sky. I could have kept going, and i usually do during lucid dreams. But for some reason, in mid-flight (and i don't even know why i chose to do this), i chose to stop flying up and let myself fall back to Earth. I was falling with my back to the ground while i looked up into the storm above me, lightening still flashing, clouds still rolling. I could feel the sensation of falling, but i didn't feel afraid. As a matter of fact, i was very relaxed and once again had accepted my fate. Within' the dream, i decided to close my eyes while falling backwards, and i simply waited on the impact. But so much time passed by, i knew that i should have impacted the Earth by now. It was then that i realized i was basically falling through the Earth, my eyes remained closed.

I remember not knowing what to expect and was almost hesitant to open my eyes, expecting to find myself falling through the Earth into some unknown; but i finally did open my eyes. I was in my room, in my bed. Heart beating extremely fast upon awakening. My first thought was "WOW". It was great. What made it stand out so well from many other dreams is how lucid and vivid that particular dream was. Not sure what the shadow with white eyes means, the storm, or why i would have made those choices in that dream, to allow capture, and fall back to Earth. But i love dreaming and i'm glad we have them.

Edited by xxxdemonxxx
  • Like 1

I actually took a nap today and went lucid again. This happened pretty quickly. I somehow remembered my earlier dream and wanted to fall through the Earth again. I was also inside an unknown home in this dream as well, so i basically found a window to crash out through lol. So i did, went outside, and immediately flew upward into the sky again. Got up some altitude and allowed myself to fall back through the Earth again. But this time it just didn't seem as vivid and exciting. Pretty much woke up with a "meh" attitude about it.

I've never been in an OBE and might not even know the difference if i did. But i certainly am getting pretty good at lucidity. What's the difference between a lucid dream and an OBE? Does an OBE actually feel as if you do in real life? Like you're awake? Not the lucid dream type of awake, i mean does it feel truly awake and aware? No fuzziness? Change of scenery? More control?

Edited by xxxdemonxxx

I actually took a nap today and went lucid again. This happened pretty quickly. I somehow remembered my earlier dream and wanted to fall through the Earth again. I was also inside an unknown home in this dream as well, so i basically found a window to crash out through lol. So i did, went outside, and immediately flew upward into the sky again. Got up some altitude and allowed myself to fall back through the Earth again. But this time it just didn't seem as vivid and exciting. Pretty much woke up with a "meh" attitude about it.

I've never been in an OBE and might not even know the difference if i did. But i certainly am getting pretty good at lucidity. What's the difference between a lucid dream and an OBE? Does an OBE actually feel as if you do in real life? Like you're awake? Not the lucid dream type of awake, i mean does it feel truly awake and aware? No fuzziness? Change of scenery? More control?

Being out of body is amazing xxx. Some folks think its the same thing as being lucid. Im not one of those folks. Going out of body seems so real I have more then once convinced myself that I wasn't projecting at all. Only to see my hand go through a door knob, or whatever. To me the main difference is how its accomplished. While never losing consciousness you get to this vibration stage where it feels like every cell in your body is singing its own high frequency song. Then you have to be active in separating from the body. You are 100% aware the entire time.

• Like 1

Being out of body is amazing xxx. Some folks think its the same thing as being lucid. Im not one of those folks. Going out of body seems so real I have more then once convinced myself that I wasn't projecting at all. Only to see my hand go through a door knob, or whatever. To me the main difference is how its accomplished. While never losing consciousness you get to this vibration stage where it feels like every cell in your body is singing its own high frequency song. Then you have to be active in separating from the body. You are 100% aware the entire time.

Sounds awesome, and you can call me demon or d if you like. I only included the x's because the original was taken. I actually use similar tactics to go into lucid dreaming. Remaining conscious while watching the imagery, until i am eventually surrounded by a full dream state; and i have hit that vibration stage a few times. Every time i do hit it tho, it frightens me and i snap myself out of it. I always figured it was my body going into paralysis mode, and i never really looked into OBE's until recently.

My lucid dreaming has always 'almost' came naturally, so i never had to actually study for it or practice. So i had run across little knowledge about astral travel until i found this thread a few months ago actually. I'm recently realizing that the vibrations that i've felt before, have something to do with OBE. The only issue i really have with the vibrations are the fact it "takes my breath away"! Is that common? Because it's the breath taking that frightens me more than anything.

Edited by xxxdemonxxx
  • Like 1

Sounds awesome, and you can call me demon or d if you like. I only included the x's because the original was taken. I actually use similar tactics to go into lucid dreaming. Remaining conscious while watching the imagery, until i am eventually surrounded by a full dream state; and i have hit that vibration stage a few times. Every time i do hit it tho, it frightens me and i snap myself out of it. I always figured it was my body going into paralysis mode, and i never really looked into OBE's until recently.

My lucid dreaming has always 'almost' came naturally, so i never had to actually study for it or practice. So i had run across little knowledge about astral travel until i found this thread a few months ago actually. I'm recently realizing that the vibrations that i've felt before, have something to do with OBE. The only issue i really have with the vibrations are the fact it "takes my breath away"! Is that common? Because it's the breath taking that frightens me more than anything.

I can dig fearing the vibration d. Ive often said if I hadn't had some good people around me who told me all about this before hand, that vib would have terrified me the first time. The key is to stay cool. Stay calm. You might even end up in sleep paralysis. Happened to me a couple times. That's nothing to be afraid of either. You just gotta switch techniques to get out. One time I reached the vib, went to get out and obviously couldn't move. So I just began to pretend my body was being filled with helium, and I floated right out. Paralyzed or not, that Vib is your exit sign. If you cant breath, it must be some kinda anxiety attack.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey UM,

Last night it finally happened for me: I moved past the vibrational state and out of my body!

Or that's how I felt until I looked back at my bed and found it empty.

I'm pretty certain I projected since I floated up into the ceiling shortly after, had fun jumping around my room in zero gravity, then woke up due to sheer excitement.

I feel kind of ripped off, since I expected to see myself lying there, it seemed like a cool thing to experience, but I couldn't see myself in the bed.

Does this have any meaning or am I overthinking this?

• Like 1

Yep you projected alright blurry. Congrats. How long would you say you made it out? 

Dont worry about not seeing yourself. Lots of people don't at first. I've only seen a lump under the covers, in a position I knew I wasn't actually in. 

I have been trying to astral project for quite some time now on and off. But lately I have been trying more often. I try every day at least once a day and still get nowhere. I start to tingle and get really stiff. I stay like this trying to focus my energy on my soul and ask my spirit guides for help. I usually end up just waking up and feeling really awake. I hear ringing but not much more than I usually do on a regular basis. Does anyone have any tips. I have tried rope trick. Imagination and Lot of other things. Im trying to not get frustrated. Please help...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zonpecan said:

I have been trying to astral project for quite some time now on and off. But lately I have been trying more often. I try every day at least once a day and still get nowhere. I start to tingle and get really stiff. I stay like this trying to focus my energy on my soul and ask my spirit guides for help. I usually end up just waking up and feeling really awake. I hear ringing but not much more than I usually do on a regular basis. Does anyone have any tips. I have tried rope trick. Imagination and Lot of other things. Im trying to not get frustrated. Please help...

Oh man, Ive been there. You gotta find the balance of having a strong intention to project, while at the same time not letting the desire get in the way. Try to enjoy the whole process, not just the thought of getting out of body. You might wanna try using some guided meditations. You can find them on youtube. With that consistency is the key. Use those meditations every night, twice. Once when you first lay down, then again after at least two hours of sleep. You will be bombarding your sub consciousness with the thought of projecting. Do it for 30 days straight.

Just search astral projection guided meditation. You will get lots of video's to chose from. try a bunch of them. Just sit back, enjoy the music, and let the voice instruct you. Good luck. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, so this is my first post and I'll get straight to it. 
So basically I've been trying to astral project for the past three days with not much success (I hadn't even gotten to the "vibration stage" yet) but today I tried again with no success and eventually got tired and said I would sleep and try again in the morning. So I went to sleep and I think I fell asleep but the next thing I knew I was awake and my body was vibrating (when I say vibrating I mean literally shaking like I was on a roller coaster) i could also hear the loud noise in my head which sounded like a train screeching and a roller coaster ride happening at the same time, I didn't panic as I knew this was a good sign, this lasted for around 30seconds then stopped completely. At this point I knew I had to separate my body which was surprisingly easy, I just thought about getting up and it happened. 

Now for the interesting part, once I had separated I couldn't see properly, as in everything was so dark I could barely see the outlines of my room, I also couldn't move properly it was as if my body weighed 1000pounds. I could also hear a very strange almost scary growling type sound coming from the corner of my room (but I couldn't see so I didn't know what it was) I assumed it was a negative entity but I didn't fear it, I went to approach the sound so I could tell the entity to leave (it was very hard to move) once I got there I tried to speak to tell it to leave but I couldn't, whenever I tried to talk only a very quiet mumbling sound came out, at this point I think I panicked and suddenly returned to my body. This all lasted about 10-15 seconds. Also during this time I could still feel my physical body and I could feel my physical eyes closed even though I could feel and move my astral body,it was quite strange.

Can anyone tell me what happened, and how can I experience this again; this OBE wasn't intentional but I went along with it, how can I make it happen when I try to do it ?  
Sorry for the long story but I just want to know what happened and how I can have a proper OBE next time when I intend to do it.
Thanks.

edit: I know I made a thread about this because I didn't know about this thread at the time

Edited by Stonedsnaked

Hey Ss. Sounds like you experienced duel consciousness. I had something similar during a meditation secession. I also know what its like to wake up to that vib. All I can say is keep at it. You might wanna try some guided meditations on youtube. Just search "astral projection guided meditation". There are many to choose from. Try a bunch of them. Try it when you first lay down, then try again after at least a couple hours of sleep. You haven't been at this very long, and are already getting some results. That's a good thing. Try to not stress it, and try to enjoy the whole journey, not just the destination. Getting frustrated from strong desire can hold you back. Trust me on that. Its something I know a lot about.

• 1 month later...
On April 20, 2016 at 2:09 AM, preacherman76 said:

I can dig fearing the vibration d. Ive often said if I hadn't had some good people around me who told me all about this before hand, that vib would have terrified me the first time. The key is to stay cool. Stay calm. You might even end up in sleep paralysis. Happened to me a couple times. That's nothing to be afraid of either. You just gotta switch techniques to get out. One time I reached the vib, went to get out and obviously couldn't move. So I just began to pretend my body was being filled with helium, and I floated right out. Paralyzed or not, that Vib is your exit sign. If you cant breath, it must be some kinda anxiety attack.

Your body is starting to be paralyzed by natural processes. The feeling of not being able to breath is because you have lost voluntary control over your diaphragm. You are breathing, but when you can't control it, it feels like it got stuck and the more you try the more pressure you will feel on your chest. This can lead to panic, and the altered states in no place for panicing. The only voluntary muscle control you have when in these particular states is your eye muscles and a little bit in your fingers and toes. 

There is a place where you enter full visionary states, but you also have full muscle control and can even walk around. I don't recommend it though without haveing some serious control over your emotional responses, nor could I exsplan how to get there. 

• Like 1

On June 18, 2016 at 8:33 AM, Stonedsnaked said:

Hi guys, so this is my first post and I'll get straight to it. 
So basically I've been trying to astral project for the past three days with not much success (I hadn't even gotten to the "vibration stage" yet) but today I tried again with no success and eventually got tired and said I would sleep and try again in the morning. So I went to sleep and I think I fell asleep but the next thing I knew I was awake and my body was vibrating (when I say vibrating I mean literally shaking like I was on a roller coaster) i could also hear the loud noise in my head which sounded like a train screeching and a roller coaster ride happening at the same time, I didn't panic as I knew this was a good sign, this lasted for around 30seconds then stopped completely. At this point I knew I had to separate my body which was surprisingly easy, I just thought about getting up and it happened. 

Now for the interesting part, once I had separated I couldn't see properly, as in everything was so dark I could barely see the outlines of my room, I also couldn't move properly it was as if my body weighed 1000pounds. I could also hear a very strange almost scary growling type sound coming from the corner of my room (but I couldn't see so I didn't know what it was) I assumed it was a negative entity but I didn't fear it, I went to approach the sound so I could tell the entity to leave (it was very hard to move) once I got there I tried to speak to tell it to leave but I couldn't, whenever I tried to talk only a very quiet mumbling sound came out, at this point I think I panicked and suddenly returned to my body. This all lasted about 10-15 seconds. Also during this time I could still feel my physical body and I could feel my physical eyes closed even though I could feel and move my astral body,it was quite strange.

Can anyone tell me what happened, and how can I experience this again; this OBE wasn't intentional but I went along with it, how can I make it happen when I try to do it ?  
Sorry for the long story but I just want to know what happened and how I can have a proper OBE next time when I intend to do it.
Thanks.

edit: I know I made a thread about this because I didn't know about this thread at the time

The growling is what we have come to call your shadow. Consider it a barrier that needs to be delt with before you continue on. It will return, but as you defeat it over and over again, your emotional control will improve. It's been called many things... Your shadow, a neg, demons, the guardian ( because it seems to guard your access to the greater realities), and a few other things . I consider it s teacher now. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, White Crane Feather said:

Your body is starting to be paralyzed by natural processes. The feeling of not being able to breath is because you have lost voluntary control over your diaphragm. You are breathing, but when you can't control it, it feels like it got stuck and the more you try the more pressure you will feel on your chest. This can lead to panic, and the altered states in no place for panicing. The only voluntary muscle control you have when in these particular states is your eye muscles and a little bit in your fingers and toes. 

There is a place where you enter full visionary states, but you also have full muscle control and can even walk around. I don't recommend it though without haveing some serious control over your emotional responses, nor could I exsplan how to get there. 

That's gotta be scary as hell, lol. Ive been paralyzed a few times, but have never had my breathing restricted. That would be hard for me to stay calm through.

• Like 1

Yes quite scary. A lot of times people are more concerned with what is goin on than sucking in air so they don't notice, but when they try to gasp as an emotional response, all of a sudden they are not in control of their breath which makes them try to suck harder with no ability to do so, which of course sets off a terrible panic. Your breathing is automatically controlled in your brain stem. You can breath without concious control, but this automation can be voluntarily overridden to point by your brain, thus you can hold your breath. When the mechanisms that paralyze us turn of our control but we are still aware and trying to control our breathing..... Huston we have a problem. :) 

When you run across people experiencing this, get them to understand what is happening and the next time it happens they might be able to calm themselves easier. Our little friend "the entity" likes people in panic mode ;) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, White Crane Feather said:

Yes quite scary. A lot of times people are more concerned with what is goin on than sucking in air so they don't notice, but when they try to gasp as an emotional response, all of a sudden they are not in control of their breath which makes them try to suck harder with no ability to do so...

When you run across people experiencing this, get them to understand what is happening and the next time it happens they might be able to calm themselves easier. Our little friend "the entity" likes people in panic mode ;) 

For sure.  I like to call "our little friend" "The Borg".  Quite like mushrooms, there is a broad mycelium underground that spreads around and infects "fruiting bodies" ...ie people.  The Borg from Star Trek series..I forget which one.. was a collective that infected the minds of people to the common cause of the Borg.   So you can find "our little friend" often squirming just behind the eyes of many people you meet.  You can train yourself to recognize an almost imperceptible flicker in people's eyes that looks like shadows darting around.

Sounds whacko.  And I used to think so myself.  That is, until I experienced it in a serious of incidents over a couple weeks which made it clear to me that even people very close to us can be "infected".  The key to this is if they suddenly start acting very strangely and not like themselves.

Edited by SSilhouette

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying my hardest but cant seem to get to the vibrations as much as I use to when i was younger. I remember one morning I laid down on the sofa then I felt the vibration and circles coming in from above me and felt my body stretching and getting longer then being young I decided to open my eyes and told my self to never do it again only because my mum kept on telling me, not to get involved in that kind of stuff.  4 year later and here I am managed to get to the vibrations part yesterday and today, yesterday they were a lot more noticeable the buzzing in my ears too, my heart started to pound and my neck started trembling I thought that this is it i'm finally out so I got up hoping that my physical body would stay but no I just got up and that was the end of the vibrations, today I tried it with music to relax, tried my hardest to see myself ousidet of my body the the vibrations were even less and only lasted for about 4 seconds. what am I doing wrong?? all I want is to see myself so I know that beyond our lives there is something greater I want to see it to believe it.

to those that manage this or a regular basis how do I know I projected I mean with my eyes shut I cant see anything and I'm worried that if I open them it will end the experience, do I just imagine my eyes are open and imagine my surroundings? is this what its about?. Also when I try exiting by either getting up rapidly or rolling its my physical body that does this, does astral body feel different so I know when to exit with out ruining the whole experience?

nothing that has been said in this thread previously is working for me I'm really trying my hardest to imagine see myself floating but that just leads to the waves even if I carry on imagining or better yet seeing myself outside my body its me just thinking about it not actually projecting then the waves stop after few seconds.

can someone help me?

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked