Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

REAL Paranormal Voicemails (PROOF)

para2011

What sounds like b**ch is the tail end of "message". I get a lot of these calls where the first part of what they're saying is cut off because the message starts when your voicemail answers, before it starts recording the voicemail.

It's actually a pretty funny recording mishap.

We've tried explaining that to him already, but are met with strong resistance. :hmm:

LOL

A phone I used to have was cordless and would regularly pick up other people's conversations. I suppose it could have sounded ghostly, but I don't think ghosts would be talking about such things as tacos or nailpolish or whatever.

Then again, who am I to say what the concerns of ghosts would be?

What sounds like b**ch is the tail end of "message". I get a lot of these calls where the first part of what they're saying is cut off because the message starts when your voicemail answers, before it starts recording the voicemail.

It's actually a pretty funny recording mishap.

If you care to read through a few pages, I have addressed this over and over again in more detail. There is no way on earth that is saiying anything other than B*tch. I don't have to say anything to any randem person I play it for and they get it ALONG WITH THE CONTEXT its being said in the first time.

Let me ask you this... if that is the tail end of the word Message as you so expertly point out. What sense does this make:

" ....MESSAGE THIS IS NOT A TELEMARKETING CALL." ??? even if it was "THIS MESSAGE THIS IS NOT A TELEMARKETING CALL". Must have been a middle school dropout that programmed that. Besides the fact that I've heard the original message that one came from, there is nothing in or around it that in anyway sounds like B*tch. Every part of it is clearly there. I'd rather you call me a fake and say I made it up then to actually claim that that word dosn't even exist in the audio. I could at least understand that, but I can't for the life of me get how some here say they don't here it. It isnt some low level evp your listening through white noise for, its right there full volume in your face. I don't know I think some people here of cause think im a fraud so they are playing a mind game with me saying they here nothing. Either that or we hame some people with some serious auditory problems they need to have checked asap. Thats very dangerous if you cant hear that, you could not hear a car coming or something and walk out into the middle of the street seriously.

Thanks for listening anyway.

Edited by para2011

If you care to read through a few pages, I have addressed this over and over again in more detail. There is no way on earth that is saiying anything other than B*tch. I don't have to say anything to any randem person I play it for and they get it ALONG WITH THE CONTEXT its being said in the first time.

Let me ask you this... if that is the tail end of the word Message as you so expertly point out. What sense does this make:

" ....MESSAGE IS NOT A TELEMARKETING CALL." ??? even if it was "THIS MESSAGE IS NOT A TELEMARKETING CALL". Must have been a middle school dropout that programmed that. Besides the fact that I've heard the original message that one came from, there is nothing in or around it that in anyway sounds like B*tch. Every part of it is clearly there. I'd rather you call me a fake and say I made it up then to actually claim that that word dosn't even exist in the audio. I could at least understand that, but I can't for the life of me get how some here say they don't here it. It isnt some low level evp your listening through white noise for, its right there full volume in your face. I don't know I think some people here of cause think im a fraud so they are playing a mind game with me saying they here nothing. Either that or we hame some people with some serious auditory problems they need to have checked asap. Thats very dangerous if you cant hear that, you could not hear a car coming or something and walk out into the middle of the street seriously.

Hey Para,

I do not think anyone thinks you are a fraud at all.I think everyone believes that you believe what you are stating.....Everyone is just stating their opinion is all.

Has that link I sent you helped out?

Hey Para,

I do not think anyone thinks you are a fraud at all.I think everyone believes that you believe what you are stating.....Everyone is just stating their opinion is all.

Has that link I sent you helped out?

Hey sakari, yea i know I try to muzzle myself but it aint easy lol. On the other issue I just PM'd you about that.

We've read and understood your, and the people you've let listen, opinions. But to say there is no way on Earth that it could say anything other than that word is a really close-minded, subjective opinion, and an uneducated one. So you see how we grant no merit to it. And a few random people here you showed it to didn't hear that, so that argument is also moot.

" ....MESSAGE THIS IS NOT A TELEMARKETING CALL." ??? even if it was "THIS MESSAGE THIS IS NOT A TELEMARKETING CALL". Must have been a middle school dropout that programmed that. Besides the fact that I've heard the original message that one came from, there is nothing in or around it that in anyway sounds like B*tch. Every part of it is clearly there. I'd rather you call me a fake and say I made it up then to actually claim that that word dosn't even exist in the audio. I could at least understand that, but I can't for the life of me get how some here say they don't here it. It isnt some low level evp your listening through white noise for, its right there full volume in your face. I don't know I think some people here of cause think im a fraud so they are playing a mind game with me saying they here nothing. Either that or we hame some people with some serious auditory problems they need to have checked asap. Thats very dangerous if you cant hear that, you could not hear a car coming or something and walk out into the middle of the street seriously.

Hmmm.

Of bigger concern than anyone's hearing is your desperate need for this to be something paranormal.

Also if you had read my post I never said I didn't hear "b*tch" in the beginning of the audio. I said it was distorted as if it was the tail end of a longer word that got cutoff. I wouldn't call you a fake because I believe you found the recording in your voicemail and that it genuinely freaked you out. But there's a rational explanation for this one, it's not paranormal and it's certainly not proof. Sorry.

Edited by karmakazi

Hmmm.

Of bigger concern than anyone's hearing is your desperate need for this to be something paranormal.

Also if you had read my post I never said I didn't hear "b*tch" in the beginning of the audio. I said it was distorted as if it was the tail end of a longer word that got cutoff. I wouldn't call you a fake because I believe you found the recording in your voicemail and that it genuinely freaked you out. But there is a rational explanation for this one, it's not paranormal and it's certainly not proof. Sorry.

Well if I misunderstood your post i'm sorry but you can see I have recieved a lot of flack for even suggesting it says that word which again to me and seemingly any sensable person is clear as day. If this is a cut off of another word I'd sure like to know what word that is because ALL of the phonetics are there for the word B*tch, not part. I do appreciate you not calling me a fake as well, you have to take into account that a huge huge amount of stuff has gone on surrounding this particular situation with the phones. I don't know if you have read the back story on it all but it involves activity between 2 houses and several family members. For instance, when a senior family member tells you they saw something in the house and then you get a voicemail that says "DID YOU SEE ME?" You would be a fool to NOT consider the possiblilty of it being paranormal. If this thing with the phones happened by itself i would probably be shugging this off as well. I'm not as "desperate" to call this paranormal as people love to try to paint me with here. Ask sakari, i'm not some crazy idiot, I AM THE ONE out of everybody expereincing this that always trys to find an explanation OTHER than paranormal when stuff happens and it is not easy because I am met with FIERCE opposition from family members to even suggest its anything other than paranormal. I have prooved a lot to NOT be paranormal and I have not been able to disproove other things. Of the audio I posted up on my soundcloud i went through countless hours of recordings, throwing out stuff I could clearly tell was NOT paranormal or was just not of quality to tag. I know that other house very well as I have grown up in it and have a very good sense of the acoustics of it. If I didn't KNOW that the sound was not of that house or anybody in it, it was going in the trash. If I was as crazed about the paranormal as people here make me out to be I would have uploaded another zillion hours of all kinds of ambient sounds that were in no way odd or out of the ordinary. Pans banging around the kitcken, hard sole shoes running through the kitchen on the hard floor, water turning on and toliets flushing in unoccupied rooms with no trace of a human body moving in the area, BETWEEN 1-6AM are beyond RED FLAGS to somebody that has grown up in the house. How about middle aged loud white male voices in a house of african american women??? That says "HI, PAT(*one of their names*)" loud as hell and clear as day. I would be the biggest idiot on the face of the earth to not consider that it IS in fact paranormal whatever that means. I am all for finding other explanations but i'm not going for the BS. Nobody hear can prove that this is NOT paranormal, there is no rule that says everything is NOT paranoral just because its not in your belief system. For somebody experiencing this with such a familiar setting as the house they grew up in, the numbers are in favor of something unexplainable going on. When something happens I run at it and investigate to try to find out, what it was, and how it happened to the best of my ability, i'm just not so closed minded that I won't cosinder the possiblity that it is paranormal. The notion that I am so set on it being paranormal because i'm some paranoid idiot is a part of that straw manning I described before. Its an easy cop out to some people to comfort themselves I guess.

If its not paranormal then give me a REASONABLE researchable theory on what it could be. Not some BS you pulled out of your *** to sound cute and try to discredit me. (not you personally, i was talking in general).

If its not paranormal then give me a REASONABLE researchable theory on what it could be. Not some BS you pulled out of your *** to sound cute and try to discredit me. (not you personally, i was talking in general).

That mentality is your problem here. All people have been doing is giving their honest, non-inflammatory opinions. And you are basically calling them irrational, full of crap, thinking you are making up stories, and trying to discredit you. It's this lack of understanding of what people are saying to you here that makes it very likely that you are also misunderstanding what you call clear as day.

I'm glad you added that last part, because I certainly was not trying to sound cute and I didn't pull what I said out of my ***.

I was merely trying to offer a reasonable explanation to what it could have been. I realize that people can be rude or dismissive when paranormal is brought up but that wasn't at all my intent. I do believe paranormal events are possible, but what I heard on the recordings wasn't convincing. I'm sure it would be different had I experienced more surrounding those recordings, but I did not personally experience it. When you share your story and recordings, please understand that those of us who haven't been there through all of it are going to be skeptical because all we're hearing is the voicemails, which in and of themselves are not convincing to anyone but yourself. This doesn't invalidate your experience, but while it is proof enough for you, to the rest of us it isn't because we weren't there.

As for a reasonable researchable theory, I mentioned this earlier : "A phone I used to have was cordless and would regularly pick up other people's conversations."

It didn't happen every time I was on the phone, it had to be the times when a person with a phone using a close frequency to my own also happened to be on the phone as well. I could hear them but they could not hear me. I listened to them speak long enough to know that the conversation sounded like a normal conversation between two people, even though I could only hear one of them speaking. This is just one example of how electronics can pick up frequencies that you wouldn't expect. I guess what I'm saying is technology isn't perfect and with all the electromagnetic and radio waves that are constantly floating through the airspace, things can get picked up under the right circumstances.

I've also had RC cars where the crystals were on two different frequencies but it was close enough for one controller to affect the operation of the other car.

• 2 years later...

hello I know this is 3 years younger than the latest entry, but I have had an eerie voicemail. kinda sounded like music, low in volume, and at the end the sounds got slightly louder, but no idea what it was. and I have a phone number that is odd too, not private though.

Why do people ridicule this person and cause him to deeply doubt his own experience? I think alot of you forget your a member of a site called unexplained mysteries and not explained facts. I frown on keyboard bullies.

• Like 2

hello I know this is 3 years younger than the latest entry, but I have had an eerie voicemail. kinda sounded like music, low in volume, and at the end the sounds got slightly louder, but no idea what it was. and I have a phone number that is odd too, not private though.

Do you have a recording of it? Has it happened more than once? Are the words clear, or are you inferring what they say due to them being garbled? Regardless, the liklihood of it being anything paranormal is basically nothing. It was probably just a wrong number, or a glitch in an automated telemarketing system, or something to that effect. A technological error is much simpler of an explanation than anything supernatural.

Why do people ridicule this person and cause him to deeply doubt his own experience? I think alot of you forget your a member of a site called unexplained mysteries and not explained facts. I frown on keyboard bullies.

Mainly because OP uploaded sound bits of what they were hearing for us to listen to, and then shrugged off anything anyone said unless it agreed with OP's illogical notion that something mystical was going on. The reality is that there are far more plausible explanations for what was happening than there were mystical ones. Additionally, I didn't hear anything weird from listening to the sound bites. This site may be "Unexplained Mysteries", but that doesn't mean that it exists for everyone to nod their heads and agree that every little weird thing is supernatural. We're here to discuss the topic of the supernatural or the deviant, and I'll remind you that both believers, nonbelievers, and everyone in-between can be part of a discussion.

• Like 2

yeah I agree with you, Podo. it is just I have had the phone for four years. has not repeated. Sound bites sounds likely, but could you explain that concept further?

• 4 months later...

yeah I know about 4 months later, update, upon further analysis, and no I can't... well maybe some day might upload the noise, but it might be on hold music or something like that. Question is, is it possible to send a voicemail message of on hold music? I aksed my family, and they dismissed it, and laughed at me yelling at me for thinking there is something strange that happened, and I did get the voicemail in January, about first few weeks, that's why I joined.

yeah I know about 4 months later, update, upon further analysis, and no I can't... well maybe some day might upload the noise, but it might be on hold music or something like that. Question is, is it possible to send a voicemail message of on hold music? I aksed my family, and they dismissed it, and laughed at me yelling at me for thinking there is something strange that happened, and I did get the voicemail in January, about first few weeks, that's why I joined.

I don't know of a way but I'm sure it is possible. When I was a kid, the family answering machine would occasionally call people and play our on-hold music. After that, I'm convinced that basically anything is possible. I think your family are being d**** for ridiculing you about it, since this is an odd thing to lie about. Oh well. Maybe someday you'll figure it out! Sorry I couldn't be more help.

I agree with you! poor guy never got his answers... :(

R.I.P para11 2011-2012

I'm gonna be neutral on this btw, I also kinda see what he meant early on, I took a picture that had a real ghost on it, fog that could NOT be explained, and yeh.. everyone instantly agreed with themselves, FAKE. NOT A GHOST *laugh* So yeah, it's sad how people have to make up a negative opinion and then others start agreeing just to agree. :) But that's my personal opinion, poor OP.

If it really bothers you, contact your telecom company and report it. It's quite common for someone to call, then while listening to your message they can switch to another incoming call and whack you onto hold, OR they are switchboard-calling for someone else and then connect you directly before checking that the someone else hasn't gone off and done something else.. very rude if deliberate, but sometimes it may simply be a miss-pushed button. Hey I just made up a word.

BTW, may I suggest that while it is admirable that you searched the forum to find a suitable topic, by doing so you have now hitched yourself to a very old topic. Some folks (see above) will not look at the dates and start whinging about how the poor guy was treated etc, about 3 years too late.. others will go back and read the op.. and be put off contributing, even though your report seems quite interesting, is not exaggerated and you are politely asking - rather than the OP's approach of hitting people over the heads if they didn't hear what he heard or offered a contrary view...

Anyway, I speak as someone who regularly has to go through weekend-left phone messages, and we sometimes get odd ones with music, and I hear it live sometimes too - pick up the phone and before I say a word all I'm hearing is music (or the lovely sounds of someones back pocket or handbag as they managed to accidentally dial my work's number)...

Oh, and welcome to UM, Spooty! Stick around, we need more polite folk like you to balance the me's... :D

Edited by ChrLzs