Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT" (PARODY)

HATHORS LAMP

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HATHORS LAMP

• Doctor_Strangelove

• rashore

• FLOMBIE

Hmm...I guess you had to be there...

Hi aquatus! You lost me... be where?

You have to forgive me I'm a little bit slow :(

My I.Q. not even reads in the scale

Are you referring to this?

4 User(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

HATHORS LAMP

I never enter a place incognito. Now I'm here. you see my alias.

Edited by HATHORS LAMP

BARACK OBAMA IS HAVING HIS DAILY OVAL OFFICE DEBRIEAFING WITH HIS SENIOR STAFF.

BARACK OBAMA

Good morning, gentlemen! First of all Id like to congratulate everyone here for the good job done. Four years ago we manage to be elected by the narrowest margin of votes in the history of this country, today the president approval rating is pretty good.

(turning to Pelosi)

BARACK OBAMA

Nancy I want you to keep the show on congress, I want to keep pumping more money from tax payers to lower income people…

HENRY REID

Are we going to cut taxes for everyone, Mr. president?

BARACK OBAMA

After re-elections Reid!

BARACK OBAMA

(turning to Leo)

Oh! …and Leo… stop being the nice guy with those republican in congress, do the same we do with the N.R.A. Ok?

LEO

Beat the heck out of them? I can do it!

HENRY REID

Mr. president, could I return to the subject for a moment? Cutting taxes would reduce government expenses and could help to create jobs…

BARACK OBAMA

(Using a harsh tone and serious but without taking his eyes from his agenda)

After the elections, Henry! People dont relate jobs to government related expenses.

HENRY REID

(Putting his head down)

Yes, Sr.

The president stands up.

BARACK OBAMA

Well ladies and gentlemen if there is nothing else I would like you to return to your duty.

THE PRESIDENT IS WALKING WITH BILL THE TERRORIST ON THE WHITE HOUSE CORRIDOR.

BILL THE TERRORIST

Those people from Hollywood called today, they wanted to know if you would need their service once more. The UNION chief down there haired a new hot singer, LADY GAGA. I know her very well, she caused an scandal wearing raw meat instead of a dress; it was a worldwide scandal.

BARACK OBAMA

Ok!… B.T. Pelosi mention something to me today... I know she didnt said it to me directly she didn't want to hurt my feelings, she suggested adopting a new dog after KIKI died...… Forget it!

BILL THE TERRORIST

Good night, Mr. president.

BARACK OBAMA

Bill… when we are alone and in private, you could call me BARACKIE.

BILL THE TERRORIST

I beg you pardon!

BARACK OBAMA

You were my wedding's best man and my best friend for cry no loud! You could call me "BARACKIE".

BILL THE TERRORIST

Whatever you say MR. PRESIDENT.

BARACK OBAMA

(Smiling at B.T.)

Good night, B.T.!

Edited by HATHORS LAMP

This is insane. In the scary kind of way.

INSANE is my middle name, what's yours? Guys like you have a hard time understanding what the concept of "Freedom of speech" actually means. Who call himself "nazi scientist"? but even more scary than that... why you nicknamed yourself Dr. Strange love? perhaps the "doctor thing" refers to Menguele? I wrote this crazy story for those who are like me INSANE, I think you better go back to poison yourself in politics...

WORD FROM THE AUTHOR

TO THOSE "NEW PEOPLE" VISITING HERE I OFFICIALLY WELCOME YOU! :wacko:

HAVE A SEAT AND ENJOY THE RIDE!

:yes:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY STYLE :no:

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL! :wub:

HATHORS LAMP

INSANE is my middle name, what's yours? Guys like you have a hard time understanding what the concept of "Freedom of speech" actually means. Who call himself "nazi scientist"? but even more scary than that... why you nicknamed yourself Dr. Strange love? perhaps the "doctor thing" refers to Menguele? I wrote this crazy story for those who are like me INSANE, I think you better go back to poison yourself in politics...

You're right. My username is completely and totally from my love of Josef Menguele and is completely and totally not a movie reference. Completely and totally.

You're right. My username is completely and totally from my love of Josef Menguele and is completely and totally not a movie reference. Completely and totally.

I take it you are not jew. So far I already got this right.

I do appreciate your commenting in my page, Sr. Every time you post one of your hate comments automatically my page goes up in the main menu. It keeps it alive in the first page. As for who you really are... You could be anything and anyone. This is the magic thing about the internet. You may be a woman, a liberal and even a watchdog trying to conect with crazy nazis like the one you are trying to portray... if that is the case Good luck with the spying work... here you will only find someone trying to have fun and share it with others.

Thanks anyway! :sleepy:

I take it you are not jew. So far I already got this right.

I do appreciate your commenting in my page, Sr. Every time you post one of your hate comments automatically my page goes up in the main menu. It keeps it alive in the first page. As for who you really are... You could be anything and anyone. This is the magic thing about the internet. You may be a woman, a liberal and even a watchdog trying to conect with crazy nazis like the one you are trying to portray... if that is the case Good luck with the spying work... here you will only find someone trying to have fun and share it with others.

Thanks anyway! :sleepy:

I'm pretty sure if I didn't post my "hate comments", you'd keep posting anyway. Pages and pages worth of uninterrupted rambling.

I'm sure your screenplay/rant/Idontevenknow is popular among some crowds, so I advise you to keep at 'er.

I'm pretty sure if I didn't post my "hate comments", you'd keep posting anyway. Pages and pages worth of uninterrupted rambling.

I'm sure your screenplay/rant/Idontevenknow is popular among some crowds, so I advise you to keep at 'er.

For once we agree on one point! A "crowd" of 750 viewers and still counting is a reason to be proud of oneself, no doubts!

Seriously chatting just for one moment: Did you know that this movie was written and produced with a hidden political agenda? It is a great piece of art and a wonderful comedy but in it there are "good guys" the democrats and "bad guys" the republicans. My objective was to write something more like the negative copy of a photograph and see everything in the opposite contrast. I have a deep respect for the president and I believe he is an intelligent guy, but I also believe that he was influenced by people attracted to the european social-democracy movement. In the actual movie, played by one of my favorite actors, Michael Douglas, the president attacks the universal right of our citizens (protected by the constitution of this country)to bear arms and own one... "A nice shot Mr. President..."??? I don't think so. "Fosil fuels" are also a hot topic these days. We need to terminate our dependency from the oil comming in from unstable countries and we must find "American Solutions to american problems" as we always do. The proposed pipeline is a way to go... in my humble personal opinion, of course.

Keep in touch!

Edited by HATHORS LAMP

Are you actually making these up, or snagging already existing script and changing the names? If you are snagging script, you really should be posting the links you are plagiarizing from.

Are you actually making these up, or snagging already existing script and changing the names? If you are snagging script, you really should be posting the links you are plagiarizing from.

RELAX...! "Did you know that J. Penny is coming here because of me?"! :tu:

Are you a lawyer? :blush: For the records: The Copyroight Law prohibits the exact reproduction or copy of the original work of art. Once you alter the content of the original script, you are on the clear. On the other hand I did posted in the first page three links to youtube where you could find info. over the original movie in case you are really interested in... However I have the feeling you are only interested in creating a distraction to begin an argument over this. :devil::yes:

"Tell me... If I wanted you to clean up this site for me, how much money would it cost me?" :blink:

I DO HAVE A PROBLEM! :yes:

So far this POST has been visited over 815 times, not bad for winter time :no: however

I placed a BET with "someone who doesn't think very high of me" :(

I BET that by FRIDAY NIGHT I must reach the 1000 hits! :w00t:

"I count of you, my true friends to help me win this BET." :wub:

1324846193[/url]' post='4154768']

Hi aquatus! You lost me... be where?

You have to forgive me I'm a little bit slow :(

My I.Q. not even reads in the scale

Are you referring to this?

4 User(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

HATHORS LAMP

I never enter a place incognito. Now I'm here. you see my alias.

No, it was more a reference to these parodies simply not being particularly funny. There is a certain lack of wittiness or cleverness.

Honestly, short of having a previous desire to laugh at the president, I just find the comedy bar lowered rather far here.

RELAX...! "Did you know that J. Penny is coming here because of me?"! :tu:

Are you a lawyer? :blush: For the records: The Copyroight Law prohibits the exact reproduction or copy of the original work of art. Once you alter the content of the original script, you are on the clear. On the other hand I did posted in the first page three links to youtube where you could find info. over the original movie in case you are really interested in... However I have the feeling you are only interested in creating a distraction to begin an argument over this. :devil::yes:

"Tell me... If I wanted you to clean up this site for me, how much money would it cost me?" :blink:

I am relaxed, just was asking a question out of idle curiosity since you were posting a lot of material. Sometimes plagiarized material with just the names changed to suit isn't as funny as the original writing. Sometimes it's not as funny to read script as it is to see it with the acting inflictions too. Nope, I'm not a lawyer, but I have read the rules to this site. Nope, not trying to start an argument, just was curious as to where the material was coming from. Does it all come from the same movie?

And lol, if you wanted me to clean up the site, it wouldn't cost anything- a note to the mods is free, and they do a great job keeping the site clean without any interference from me.

No, it was more a reference to these parodies simply not being particularly funny. There is a certain lack of wittiness or cleverness.

Honestly, short of having a previous desire to laugh at the president, I just find the comedy bar lowered rather far here.

That's the spirit!!!

Perhaps you haven't reached an obvious conclusions derived by a DAILY EXPERIENCE:

If you see a low * (star number) movie evaluation made by official and pro critics most probable the poor movie will be a hit on the box offices. This assumption may (maybe) explains why the big "crowd" is visiting.

If you thought that your words could hurt my "personal feelings"... I have news for you:

I don't have feelings... I'm an ALIEN visiting Earth to cover the 2012 presidential elections. :yes:

Thanks for participating, one less worry for FRIDAY NIGHT FINAL COUNT. :no:

I am relaxed, just was asking a question out of idle curiosity since you were posting a lot of material. Sometimes plagiarized material with just the names changed to suit isn't as funny as the original writing. Sometimes it's not as funny to read script as it is to see it with the acting inflictions too. Nope, I'm not a lawyer, but I have read the rules to this site. Nope, not trying to start an argument, just was curious as to where the material was coming from. Does it all come from the same movie?

And lol, if you wanted me to clean up the site, it wouldn't cost anything- a note to the mods is free, and they do a great job keeping the site clean without any interference from me.

WOW! Slow down, girl! My small brain can't assimilate that many thoughts in so little time... Let me see. :wacko:

"Does it all come from the same movie?" NOT EXACTLY! The storyline and the dialogue was based (we are all artists here, so even better...) was "inspired" by the original movie under the same title.

I WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK THE FOLLOWING SPONSORS FOR THEIR SUPPORT IN THE MAKING OF THIS MOVIE:

TEDDY K liquor store, Jorda's air shoes DISTRIBUTORS in Georgia, TOYSR'US BARBIE GROUP,inc., Presidential Limousine Services, corp, FAT CONSERVATIVE GOLF CLUB AND RESORT in Washington DC, ILLEGAL VIDEO STORE "White House around the corner", Washington Morgue's bone dresses department, corp. RAINBOW WIGS GROUP LADY GAGA, inc.

Music Store "congas" and last but not least the D.E.A. for providing a few pots to the final scene... To all of them THANK YOU.

"That is the worst disguise ever... This guy is definitely an ALIEN!

"You don't like it? You can kiss my BUTT!" :angry: GRRRR!

Edited by HATHORS LAMP

Thanks for posting.

Really, no.

Forum Rules

2. Post content

In the interests of keeping the forum as safe and family-friendly as possible please remember the following:

2e. Garbage posting: Do not deliberately post nonsense either for personal amusement or to wind up other members, keep your posts sensible.