Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most bizarre Freedom of Information requests

Still Waters

The most bizarre Freedom of Information requests sent to local authorities have been listed, including one which asks a council about its preparations for a crash landing by Santa's sleigh.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minera

• Robert1

• angi chiesa

• Still Waters

LOL, everytime you think you have heard it all, LOL :w00t:

LOL, everytime you think you have heard it all, LOL :w00t:

I know what you mean. Some of those requests are just to funny. :w00t:

I think a lot of those are kind of silly, but I would be willing to bet that there are far more plans on the shelf than we can ever guess. I also think that there are many plans regarding aliens, whether or not they have been here is up to debate, but the possibility is always there. The universe is a big place full of surprises.

What a lot of BULL......reindeer sh....t. I dont actually believe this article. Ok humans and the British can be complete nutters, but not this stupid.Could be an excercise of logic to see what would be required in this fictitious accident. Any blogger from Cheltenham . There is a young farmers colledge here. The guys that make corn circles.Just the sort of stunt coming from these guys.

idiots with no life and nothing better to do. waste of time and money.

idiots with no life and nothing better to do. waste of time and money.

Well that's Politicians covered then.

What a lot of BULL......reindeer sh....t. I dont actually believe this article. Ok humans and the British can be complete nutters, but not this stupid.Could be an excercise of logic to see what would be required in this fictitious accident. Any blogger from Cheltenham . There is a young farmers colledge here. The guys that make corn circles.Just the sort of stunt coming from these guys.

@ angi chiesa.

If you are going to call us British 'nutters', then may I suggest you spell the word 'colledge' correctly? Or even enrol in one. You pleb.

Governments just love to perpetuate lies - don't they.

LMAO!!!!!......people need lives/better things to do than annoy the sane of the population :)

LMAO!!!!!......people need lives/better things to do than annoy the sane of the population :)

If they did that, we wouldn't have anyone to criticize or laugh at. :w00t:

Do they not know that Santa, let alone FLYING reindeer do not exist? What next? Charging the 'tooth fairy' with break and enter? No wonder things are going to hell with such dumb people around. I would worry more about so many stupid fools out there than an emmergency plan for a Santa crash. Are those people for REAL?