Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
SystemShoX

World of Warcraft

29 posts in this topic

Anyone here play?

Anyone here play?

85 alliance hunter, pally, shammy, mage, druid, on nesingwary

I do. :ph34r:

Since 05' on elder thalas server, pve now, I quit Pvp after I spent all the time to get wrathful glad in origional season only to grow fond of new competition, if your careful in cata you can wreck just as well in pve hero gear >< till you got three Dick pallies on your ass spamming divine skill, er storm lmfao

Well, considering I get to start up again for free with a level 80 character and all of the expansions, I will be playing again. :tu:

Well, considering I get to start up again for free with a level 80 character and all of the expansions, I will be playing again. :tu:

For which side? :P

For which side? :P

FOR THE HORDE!!!!

Can someone tell me (briefly) why I should spend $ to get involved with this game and about how much would it cost? The only gaming I've done is the old PC stuff like medal of honor, wolfenstein and CnC...take your time and let the laughing subside. Really, I'd like to get back into it on a limited basis and don't know which system is most user friendly for an old fart like myself. I loved the above games but have never used a hand held controller except for mouse and keyboard so...which one is best?

Can someone tell me (briefly) why I should spend $ to get involved with this game and about how much would it cost? The only gaming I've done is the old PC stuff like medal of honor, wolfenstein and CnC...take your time and let the laughing subside. Really, I'd like to get back into it on a limited basis and don't know which system is most user friendly for an old fart like myself. I loved the above games but have never used a hand held controller except for mouse and keyboard so...which one is best?

Well I too am an old fart... and have no trouble playing. Takes a bit of time to learn the basics of your class but when you do you're off and running. Now as far as why to pay money. That is something that only you can state reasons for. For me I pay the 15 bucks a month because i have friends in the game and enjoy the social aspects of it...plus its cheaper than a movie. My advice would be to go to worldofwarcraft.com and secure yourself a trial pass it will at least give you a taste of what the full game is about.

Yeah, the nice thing about WoW is that you can try it before you buy it. Most other non-PC games don't allow that. If you decide to try it, I can help you along. I play both sides of the fence, but am currently getting my first Horde toon to 85.

Very casually play alliance-side on WrA (RP server): nelf hunter, gnome priest & a (I swing both ways ;P) tauren pally. Mostly stay around for the people I've met at this point.

Aliiance Antonidas PvE server.

85 Worgen Druid

85 Human Warrior

65 Night Elf Druid

I recently got into PVP. Been playing since BC launched and this is my 3rd account :S

Very casually play alliance-side on WrA (RP server): nelf hunter, gnome priest & a (I swing both ways ;P) tauren pally. Mostly stay around for the people I've met at this point.

Ha ha I swing both ways too, Purplos. :ph34r: I have three Alliance toons that are 85s on one server with a smattering of others on the way up and this toon I'm working on now is my first Horde to reach 81. I've had other Horde toons, but this is the farthest I've gotten. She's a level 81 paladin tank, stuck in limbo.

Yeah been on since release.

85 Nelf Druid

85 Worgen Mage

85 Human Warrior

85 Human Paladin

71 Nelf ROgue

Azjol-Nerub EU

World of Warcraft is an online multiplayer role playing game. It has large, pretty, seamless world and orderly & benignant to short and long play session. Its music and sound is also very nice. In this game player vs player task is not complete.

um ok, ..... :unsure2: i dident think anyone in the thread was unaware of what wow was, and what do you mean by the pvp is not complete?

Posted (edited)

-------------------------------------

Edited by Bella-Angelique

It's spammer babble talk that only spammers understand, Lol

*Post deleted*

Bought this game within first week of release, played and quit right before the BC expansion came out. I noticed the game becoming overpopulated with 12 year olds and such then just quit. Was addictive at the beginning, a good game but progressively got worse as the player base exploded. Never intend to return.

So you seek your orcs elsewhere? I find I'm not overly bothered by the player base now because I generally avoid the cities wherein I'm subjected to the "Trade Chat" where the 12 year olds and 20-somethings-acting-like-12-year-olds hang out. If I find myself in a city for too long, then I tend to leave the trade chat and just stick in General were not much is ever said. It also helps if you're on a low population server. Not nearly as annoying then. :)

So you seek your orcs elsewhere? I find I'm not overly bothered by the player base now because I generally avoid the cities wherein I'm subjected to the "Trade Chat" where the 12 year olds and 20-somethings-acting-like-12-year-olds hang out. If I find myself in a city for too long, then I tend to leave the trade chat and just stick in General were not much is ever said. It also helps if you're on a low population server. Not nearly as annoying then. :)

Haha good one, yes I did play on a low population server but as the game went on it was losing that feel to it it once had. In the sense that the games popularity increased, dare I say, when it became more of a mainstream game, the initial feel of the game started to die.

I also did not find the whole grinding aspect and repetitive quest format quite appealing. What I liked was pvp (before it became too "who has the best gear wins" as opposed to skill oriented). Most likely to further encourage you to spend countless of hours getting that gear which gives you quite the upper hand.

Well I can certainly appreciate it isn't for everyone. :)

Hey ladies and gents,

I finally found the WoW section yessss!!

Anyways, I don't have a ton of people in my realm so I don't have a lot of people to play with.

It's a PvE and called draka.

If anyone wants to play message me I'll add our battlenets!

I have

85 Night elf hunter (Firablazin)awesome gear. 145k Health wll spirit beast pets.

85 Blood elf priest (LunaLuvgood) healer with pvp gear full set. Holy/shadow

82 Human warrior (Lunaluvbug) tank/dps with twink gear

76 Tauren Druid (Hordeless) healer/tank/dps BoA gear

74 Undead Mage (Firabaken) His twink set cost me 7000g and raids which he is sooooo bad*ss!!!

70 Night elf DK (Firawithblue) Twink gear.

55 Troll shaman (Firalelouch) leveling it up.

48 Undead rogue (FwithAknife) boa gear.

38 Undead warlock (ILovewaffles) Boa gear

11 Blood elf pally (Lunarfire)

Message me if interested! I'll post pics sometime.

I'd like to shamefully admit that I was part of the post vanilla 12 year old infestation. I started playing late 2007 and I've quit a few times but I still play to this day. A lot of my characters got deleted though and I waited to long to report so at this point all I have is an 85 DK (not fully geared) and a 53 hunter, among many others under level 30.

My realm is greymane if anyone else is on this realm

dk- akakosuna

hunter- abyssful

I play my hunter a lot more than the DK, I'm trying to make her my new main.

Haha, forgot all about this thread since no-one replied. :(

I play on Shadowsong, EU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SystemShoX

Still addicted after all these years. D=

I've only been playing for about two months, just finally got my main up to 85 :D I'm on Stormrage, which is lower population on the Horde side so the trade chat *usually* isn't too bad.

Xerkia - troll hunter, 85

Nyatko - orc d.k, 62

Nyxri - night elf hunter, 40

Skix - goblin hunter, 24

Auquari - night elf rogue, 20

Necriana - undead warlock, 18

Naidi - draenai hunter, 12

Starmorning - tauren paladin, 1