Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientists look for aliens on the moon

Saru

Not to "some people". To the conspiracy minded/coverup/secret space program woo woos it might very well be the same. :lol:

I kinda like Richard C Hoagland (I listen to C2C all the time) he is funny.

HoagCNN2.jpg

Edited by Hazzard

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Lilly

• Hazzard

• DBunker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I kinda like Richard C Hoagland (I listen to C2C all the time) he is funny.

HoagCNN2.jpg

I finally remember who that photo is of that Hoaglland is holding !

Its Lanc-a-Lot Link ! the world famous chimp !

post-68971-0-16794900-1325816450_thumb.j

I have to admit, there does seem to be a similarity with ...

do you not think?

post-18342-0-72563600-1325836148_thumb.j

People like the police and military that would be taken at their word if they were talking about anything else to start.

I rarely take anyone at their word and eye witness testimony has been proven time and again to be faulty. Although detectives are better at deciphering what they see, most police officers are not any better than the average witness. I am not sure about the military. It depends on the person's specialty and what they are describing. I do not understand why anyone would assume that just because a person is a police officer or a military person that their word should be taken carte blanche.

Edited by FurthurBB

That's not mist covering the rest of the buildings.. that's where NASA missed the airbrushing... You can so clearly see that **** has been whipped thru photoshop first.

If the government and rocket scientists cannot at least find someone to properly airbrush a grainy picture, I do not have much hope for the world.

"Physicists Paul Davies and Robert Wagner of Arizona State University believe there may be signs of extra terrestrial life in the form of messages, scientific instruments, waste or evidence of mining that could be spotted by human telescopes and orbiting spacecraft".

I have to pinch my arm, is this a joke?.

Real physicists are open for the possibility that our moon may have had alien vistiors, and want to eximine the surface for possible telltale atrificial remains or tracks from their visits?

If real physicists are serious about that, I would imagine that our Earth will be closely examined too for possible signs of alien activity, since the Earth must be much more interesting to aliens than the moon.

Of course the moon will preserve eventual artificial signs, since the eventual remains will not be subject to erosion, like here on Earth or Mars, but if the physicist seriously mean the moon could have been interesting for aliens, then Mars also should be very interesting too for aliens, and we should also look for signs for alien activity there.

I can not resist to mention that Richard Hoagland and Erich von Daniken have been claiming that this should have been done, for many years. For this they have been called crackpots, and ridiculed. Now real physicists want to do the same, it will be interesting to see if these physicists will receive the same critic and ridicule as Hoagland and Daniken do.

Cheers,

Nordmann61.

Happy New Year to everyone.

I mean they are physicists. Of course they of all people are going to see all the possibilities that could come from equipment like this. Sometimes I wonder what goes through people's minds. Physicists are some of the nerdiest people I have ever met, I am talking in their 40s playing munchkin and talking to each other about "COD", and being as smart as they are, are also very imaginative. Why would you ever think this subject would not interest them?

...but why do they believe this?

they believe there may be signs of extra terrestrial life in the form of messages, scientific instruments, waste or evidence of mining that could be spotted by human telescopes and orbiting spacecraf

I have to admit, there does seem to be a similarity with ...

do you not think?

Indeed there is. Although the hair is a bit different from that of Mr. Hoagland....

Cheers,

Badeskov

Something tells me that the moon is unlikely to have been "planet of the apes"...I'm pretty sure about this one. :yes:

No Lilly, don`t assume anything :whistle:

I wonder if they will check the lava tubes.

story.lunar.hole.courtesy.jpg

That'd be fun!

Exactly how does one "check a lava tube"? :unsure2: Wouldn't one have to actually go to the moon for that...and have a very large endoscope with them? That would be one heck of a colonoscopy there! :lol:

lava tube? Pshaw. That's a Sand Worm burrow if ever i saw one.

aliens are on the moon. it was this reason that Nasa has never been back to the moon. hundreds of photographs have taken by Nasa satellite to suggest that there are artificial structures on the moon that are not man-made. look up the disclosure project. btw i have absolutely no doubt that aliens exist, because the universe is simply too large to allow Earth to be the only planet that harvest life. so wake up people

wake up people

Too tired. Besides, if the world of the PCTs is the waking world I want nothing to do with it. It makes far less sense than my delusion.

aliens are on the moon. it was this reason that Nasa has never been back to the moon. hundreds of photographs have taken by Nasa satellite to suggest that there are artificial structures on the moon that are not man-made. look up the disclosure project.

This is completely new to us. Please elaborate. Start a new thread if necessary.

aliens are on the moon. it was this reason that Nasa has never been back to the moon. hundreds of photographs have taken by Nasa satellite to suggest that there are artificial structures on the moon that are not man-made. look up the disclosure project.

Like sweetpumper said - Show us the evidence, and lets evaluate how good it is. :whistle:

Edited by Hazzard

Oh please... dont encourage him :no:

Haven't we all had enough of Hoaglandish nonsense already??

Sweetpumper, Hazzard, you should know better :yes:

Edited by keithisco

• 3 weeks later...

Technology has been moving too fast for us to even keep up for the past decade, yet we haven't been to the moon in 43 years. Weird huh? Unlessss

It sounds like an eminently sensible idea to look at the moon for disturbance of the surface as a sign of ET activity, given the level of preservation over vast time periods in the airless environment. And as I stated in another thread, it seems like an ideal thing for amateurs to become involved in, maybe school students across the globe, given photos of say, a square kilometre or less, for each person to examine, for non-natural distubances. Maybe have 2 or 3 people getting the same patch to look at, so less chance it is missed. Many eyes scanning should get the job done. And if nothing at all shows up, it is still "information", maybe that ET cleans up scrupulously any mining, or else there seems not to have been non-human visitors.

Looks like the good folk at China's space program are trying to make this enterprise a whole lot easier than it is now....

Cheers.